Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,337 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6229075 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8895) (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
kwametut:
To.make matters worse I got Clients from Ghana here....they loved the photos I posted here of Rural houses in SA. They mailed me and showed me what they wanted....Just30 meet me in Accra in January 2021 am coming to inspect a Mansion there! cry grin a 455square meter Mansion is going to be built there... They wanted SA style of building just like the Owusu's, Opoku's, Antwi's etc.. the other lady from Ghana in EC( I mentioned people/ghanaians she knew in SA) will say I knew it was you....on Nairaland. I won't mention her name because we are friends. Photo Removed kwametut style remove real staff! kiss am all over SA and Africa mixing with the rich class! Excluding the Zoogenerator Republic...lol...Igbo Kwenu! grin Am bringing my Phone Jungle Champions I want to charge and inhale those Generator fumes lol... tongue
if the fumes can make our economy overtake yours you need it.

If fumes can make all NIGERIANS living in SA live in better conditions than your lazy country men,you very well need it.

If inhaling those fumes will make your black population control their resources, oh, you so much need it.

And if inhaling the fumes will make you admit you are a Zimbabwean living in SA, you need it, more than any one.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
jln115:

Smh....
if you keep SYH, na you go get headache.

Run along and quit behaving like a diaper boy. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
New comer to the picture stop believing Nonsence GDP crap isnt money in the bank...again youre don't know the same guy that posts crap about me knows am South African...this is too tricky for you Jungle boy!Lastly there are 27000 Nigerians living in SA out of 3,8million Foreign immigrants(Chinese, Indians, British, Southern African DC countries, Americans etc..) in SA they make up less than 1%...
IGpro1:
if the fumes can make our economy overtake yours you need it.

If fumes can make all NIGERIANS living in SA live in better conditions than your lazy country men,you very well need it.

If inhaling those fumes will make your black population control their resources, oh, you so much need it.

And if inhaling the fumes will make you admit you are a Zimbabwean living in SA, you need it, more than any one.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nation of liars!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
@Mtis, we are still hanging with the black liar Jl115.... grin ;Dhe believes his own.lies! At least this Kaizer Chiefs 20somthing year old Farmer shows off his face No Mask! He even points his land!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is what proud owners do! He is part of the over 100 000 emerging Commercial Farmers who are black and coloured...vs 28000 aging Out Boer and English farmers....in SA. This 1 player owns 3 Farms 2 in Free state and 1 in North West...the Black fake poser doesn't know this lol...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
This guy is into Animal Production breeds pigs, cattle, sheep etc...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Real owners show face not Hired posers. Here is an Award Winning 19 year old SA black farmer he backs up his farming skills with Education! He owns Boer/farmer dogs yes Boer means Farmer...he doesn't hire people and toake up his Childish claims. In SA its the Aging out breed 28000 old pricks vs over 100 000 Younger better Educated Farmers!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
kwametut:
@Jl115kazikaka, people gave up on this thread long ago. If you had Eyes you'd see More Guests whenever am Online because am an Educator, I troll and Educate people at the same Time. grin[center][/center] that's dope Msuneriiiiii!
Khakhakhakha khakhakhakha Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Why don't you argue with a Boer man and leave me alone?
Anyway, how is ginimbis funeral? Did they really buried him with cash?
Here is a deal...
I think you should go and dig for money in that grave!
Thank me later for this big plan i gave u.Good luck zimbo

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
kwametut:
New comer to the picture stop believing Nonsence GDP crap isnt money in the bank...again youre don't know the same guy that posts crap about me knows am South African...this is too tricky for you Jungle boy!Lastly there are 27000 Nigerians living in SA out of 3,8million Foreign immigrants(Chinese, Indians, British, Southern African DC countries, Americans etc..) in SA they make up less than 1%...

I do not believe your statistics because most Nigerians are illegal the amount of illegal Nigerians would be two three times that number. Immediately Nigerians arrive in South Africa they throw away their passports so you cannot really see which country they are from. Some Nigerians claim they are from Zimbabwe Botswana Namibia Mozambique.

Massive hunger in Nigeria as small children roost lizard and eat for food

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DANIELKWAME: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please can all ghanaians leave dis thread and 4get about dis. I beg u please please and please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DANIELKWAME: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please can all ghanaians leave dis thread and 4get about dis. I beg u please please and please

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
kwametut:
This guy is into Animal Production breeds pigs, cattle, sheep etc...

YIKES looks like a backyard Shantytown micro-farm. I guess its a "good start" for people with no prior history of advanced farming but regardless I'm seriously worried for you if this is what you choose to come here to flex with!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I do not believe your statistics because most Nigerians are illegal the amount of illegal Nigerians would be two three times that number. Immediately Nigerians arrive in South Africa they throw away their passports so you cannot really see which country they are from. Some Nigerians claim they are from Zimbabwe Botswana Namibia Mozambique.

Massive hunger in Nigeria as small children roost lizard and eat for food
it seems you have problem with logical reasoning.
Almost all Anglophone African countries, have different ascents and pronounce words Differently, which means you can tell a Zimbabwean from a SAn, Ugandan from a Kenyan, Ghanaian from a Nigerian.
How do you expect a Nigerian to claim Zimbabwe or Bots when the difference in culture and ascent is wide.

You Ghanaians are weird humans, damn.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
DANIELKWAME:
Please can all ghanaians leave dis thread and 4get about dis.
I
beg
u
please please and please

Naah my guy ur not done with the zoogerians yet

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
I am on Fire by spot on nairaland is growing like Wildfire with a lot of people supporting me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Lol. Stop running, and stop beating an empty chest, we have been waiting for you guys response since, where have you all been since?

grin grin grin

ghana be village.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
IGpro1:
it seems you have problem with logical reasoning.
Almost all Anglophone African countries, have different ascents and pronounce words Differently, which means you can tell a Zimbabwean from a SAn, Ugandan from a Kenyan, Ghanaian from a Nigerian.
How do you expect a Nigerian to claim Zimbabwe or Bots when the difference in culture and ascent is wide.

You Ghanaians are weird humans, damn.

I was never a Ghanaian I was born and bred in Nigeria up to the second stage until I left the country to Brazil

In fact I did not know it has gone to this extent Nigerians in America using fake passport from Zimbabwe and Zambia to do people

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

I have told you Nigeria is not zoo Nigeria is known as dead country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
IGpro1:
if you keep SYH, na you go get headache.

Run along and quit behaving like a diaper boy. grin grin grin grin grin

Next time learn the difference between KIA and Hyundai and will be good wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
jln115:

Bro, move on, and let it go. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
jln115:
next time learn to know when someone is grin grin and also angry angry angry but since we are discussing KIA well I'll be cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Roan77:

Bro, move on, and let it go. wink
he wants to have the last day, but leave am make I drag am small... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I was never a Ghanaian I was born and bred in Nigeria up to the second stage until I left the country to Brazil

In fact I did not know it has gone to this extent Nigerians in America using fake passport from Zimbabwe and Zambia to do people
seems the woman with the fake passport is you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
IGpro1:
he wants to have the last day, but leave am make I drag am small... grin grin

grin grin grin

E dey your hand oo, kontinue. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hi everyone..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
I have been banned for days now... cheesy dont know why
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Am typing in a hurry before i get banned again.. grin grin ..bye
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DANIELKWAME: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

please ghanaians leave dis thread.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2020
Product of RAPE, we understand you come from the you come from the ZOOO!!!!Breeding pigs varies, there are breeds that live outside and well there.
Again if you studied Agriculture at school you know breeding is a PROCESS.

Again I don't expect a Nigerian to understand WORLD CLASS COMMERCIAL FARMING.

ArabicBerber:

YIKES looks like a backyard Shantytown micro-farm. I guess its a "good start" for people with no prior history of advanced farming but regardless I'm seriously worried for you if this is what you choose to come here to flex with!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8895) (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.