Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6241839 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:
@Mtis, we are still hanging with the black liar Jl115.... grin ;Dhe believes his own.lies! At least this Kaizer Chiefs 20somthing year old Farmer shows off his face No Mask! He even points his land!
Show me your face..... Or post your cell number wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:
Product of RAPE, we understand you come from the you come from the ZOOO!!!!Breeding pigs varies, there are breeds that live outside and well there.
Again if you studied Agriculture at school you know breeding is a PROCESS.

Again I don't expect a Nigerian to understand WORLD CLASS COMMERCIAL FARMING.

you as a Zimbo also don't understand world class commercial farming grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2020
Gabon national soccer team slept in Gambia's airport last night.Hohohoho Hohohoho
Where Is their oil monies??

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2020
This is FIRST WORLD FARMING NOT 4TH WORLD FARMING. Your cows, sheep, pics, horses, elephants etc.. are SLIMMER, SMALLER than SA, Namibia, Botswana. This isn't PYGMY GOAT FARMING or breeding those ugly SKINNY cows from Northern nigger area.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:
This is FIRST WORLD FARMING NOT 4TH WORLD FARMING. Your cows, sheep, pics, horses, elephants etc.. are SLIMMER, SMALLER than SA, Namibia, Botswana. This isn't PYGMY GOAT FARMING or breeding those ugly SKINNY cows from Northern nigger area.
Stop showing us cattles.Tanzania has about 32 million cattles and we are just calm and humble
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Farmers in SA are getting YOUNGER. We have the older 28000 aging out old school farmers and NEW COMERS over 100 000 EMERGING FARMERS blacks, coloureds and asians in SA.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Busy busy with engineering stuff in united republic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2020
JEALOUS KWERE KWERE TANZANIA IS NOTHING IN FARMING BOON BOY!!Show us the SIZE AND WEIGHT of those SKINNY CATTLE. WE ARE TALKING WORLD STANDARDS HERE.

Kazikazi:
Stop showing us cattles.Tanzania has about 32 million cattles and we are just calm and humble

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Busy busy with engineering stuff in united republic.
Mega hydo dam loading..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:
JEALOUS KWERE KWERE TANZANIA IS NOTHING IN FARMING BOON BOY!!Show us the SIZE AND WEIGHT of those SKINNY CATTLE. WE ARE TALKING WORLD STANDARDS HERE.

Let's start with your Zim farming.Can you show me how far and advanced are you as far as farming Is concerned in zim?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2020
If you did Agricultural Science at school you'd know PIGS differ some breeds do well OUTSIDE and some do well INDOORS in PIG SHEDS.

This breed does well outside....and tastes good. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Classy mall in Dar es salam's palm village

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2020
This young black FARMER is selling SHEEP, CATTLE to the FAR EAST (UAE, Qatar) and south Asia...he owns 3 FARMS and his father is a controversial politician owns 3 as well... grin grin grin grin he is showing his FACE NO MASK....Thats pride!!!!!!!unlike some FAKES here...with borrowed photoshopped shit.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2020
These are just markets..not malls!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2020
as a MONTHLY SUBSCRIBER of the FARMERS WEEKLY in SA. I have the STATS on whats happening here..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shitty small Tanzania is NOTHING IN FARMING. I saw they made noise about 2020 wine bottles the other day.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin FUNNY GRIGAMBAS....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Tanzania photos..
Why are some countries failed to conserve their environments?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAcCAiI0eps

SA overtook Zimbabwe in Education we even Educated all 1st presidents and ministers of EAST AFRICA and SOUTHERN AFRICA at University of Fort Hare established as a black Agricultural College in 1847 and a university by 1916 one of the OLDEST IN AFRICA. Older than ALL universities in the ZOO. grin grin grin even Bobihno late Mugabage was educated in Mzansi/SA later in his life he VOMITTED CRAP about SA just like most DARK SWEATY KWEREKWERES.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:
as a MONTHLY SUBSCRIBER of the FARMERS WEEKLY in SA. I have the STATS on whats happening here..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shitty small Tanzania is NOTHING IN FARMING. I saw they made noise about 2020 wine bottles the other day.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin FUNNY GRIGAMBAS....
Mr zimbo. Zimbo! Am calling you zimbo!

Tanzania has 32 million cows.We eat them,we don't just send the meat to Europe to a white man and remain with vegetables to eat.
I repeat, we eat our meat ourselves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAcCAiI0eps

SA overtook Zimbabwe in Education we even Educated all 1st presidents and ministers of EAST AFRICA and SOUTHERN AFRICA at University of Fort Hare established as a black Agricultural College in 1847 and a university by 1916 one of the OLDEST IN AFRICA. Older than ALL universities in the ZOO. grin grin grin even Bobihno late Mugabage was educated in Mzansi/SA later in his life he VOMITTED CRAP about SA just like most DARK SWEATY KWEREKWERES.... grin grin grin grin grin
Yes zim education have backtracked.
But let's not forget..
Africa's most educated president is Tanzania's John magufuli.
Remember..
Fools vote for fools,the educated folks vote for the educated one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin joke of the year you are NOTHING in FARMING. Breeding LOW GRADE CRAP. grin grin grin grin The BOY is showing off his BADGE hes known and an FARMING AWARD WINNER.

Kazikazi:

Tanzania has 32 million cows.We eat them,we don't just send the meat to Europe to a white man and remain with vegetables to eat.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2020
United republic
You are too blessed
Am not showing cows! Am not doing a cow's show here

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2020
even with a bit of WESTERN EDUCATION you remain TRIBALISTIC IDIOTS MAVROS. grin grin grin

[quote author=Kazikazi post=96095690]Yes zim education have backtracked.
But let's not forget..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2020
United republic,Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:

People in Dead country have no food to eat the lizard and now endangered species

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania photos..
Why are some countries failed to conserve their environments?

I think it is high the time Kenya Ghanaian tanzanians start posting their pictures of their farm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:
even with a bit of WESTERN EDUCATION you remain TRIBALISTIC IDIOTS MAVROS. grin grin grin

You think you will lie to me?
You think I will believe you to be a SAns?
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
You are a zimbo,and you will forever be a zimbo no matter how much you try to cheat some fools
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2020
RSA!!!!!!!FOREVER!!!!! The caffer from Tanzania gave himself a Phd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he will end up like Bob!!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I think it is high the time Kenya Ghanaian tanzanians start posting their pictures of their farm
Why son?
I posted some Tanzania's sisal farms with railways on the farms and no other African have such advanced farming like that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:
Show us ZIM farmers!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Kazikazi:

This is not true Tanzania exports beef to Russia Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates Iraq
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2020
kwametut:
Farmers in SA are getting YOUNGER. We have the older 28000 aging out old school farmers and NEW COMERS over 100 000 EMERGING FARMERS blacks, coloureds and asians in SA.
These are South African farmers........show us Zim farmers!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.