Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6182698 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8946) (8947) (8948) (8949) (8950) (8951) (8952) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Roan77:

Are you this dumb vaxx? Wow

Can you go back, and read what you wrote down there, and tell me if it suits well to what you wanted to construct there.
good I am making you write the five sentence, but it is so surprising you pen this down without mistake. Now do it again. Why is the verb changing there. Let's see if you will make this without a flaw

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
cry it only become bullied if the word was passed in a sentence, here I am making it for a remark . Here you are dumb . You didnt police it well

Truly U are a fool devoid of common sense. Must U always sound empty and slow. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
signs that your mother have lose it, psychologically you are making this point out of frustration. Trust me

Have LOST it. Surely the hobbit is an irredeemable fool.
U have not a single atom of respect and regard here again. I decimated the last few remaining a d U helped me in doing so.
IQ will kill U there. Such foolishness. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

[b]But U weren't patient [/b]when you stole this boldly, were U?
this is genetical error I am talking , what exactly do you want to type here. Patient as in for what?

Is it because of your stupidity to accept error

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

Have LOST it. Surely the hobbit is an irredeemable fool.
U have not a single atom of respect and regard here again. I decimated the last few remaining a d U helped me in doing so.
IQ will kill U there. Such foolishness. Smh
yes she lost it cus it is present. That is a good grammar

It is not the obvious mistake you have here

Protect your mother from shame then

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
this is genetical error I am talking , what exactly do you want to type here. Patient as in for what?

Is it because of your stupidity to accept error

What are U saying again hobbit. Pls Kindly repeat Ur self.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
yes she lost it cus it is present. That is a good grammar

It is not the obvious mistake you have here

Which mistake. Could it be this one.
I mean the one U made grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

What are U saying again hobbit. Pls Kindly repeat Ur self.
let your mother do it for you Nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
good I am making you write the five sentence, but it is so surprising you pen this down without mistake. Now do it again. Why is the verb changing there. Let's see if you will make this without a flaw

That boils down to what I have been telling U. He is not U so don't be surprised thief grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

Which mistake. Could it be this one.
I mean the one U made grin
no the one your mother was wa supposed to speak about

I mean this blunder

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
let your mother do it for you Nincompoop

Do what hobbit fool grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
no the one your mother was wa supposed to speak about

I mean this blunder

What is the bolded. Honestly communicating with U is like talking to an autistic child. Could be U are autistic.who knows grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
Jesus shocked
Wow
I will not do that for you, truly you have to go back to school, your tuition fees have been a waste clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

That boils down to what I have been telling U. He is not U so don't be surprised thief grin
I welcome good statement when I see one. I made him vigilant of his own stupidity. Just like I am doing for you now .

I am helping you by opening you to the better part of your brain if all is yet to be alterd

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
Roan77:

Jesus shocked
Wow
I will not do that for you, truly you have to go back to school, your tuition fees have been a waste clearly.
that isn't the question . Stop talking from a wounded heart.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

What is the bolded. Honestly communicating with U is like talking to an autistic child. Could be U are autistic.who knows grin
good your mother is separating the obvious. I eventually open your stinking skull .

Have a look of your problem once again

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

Do what hobbit fool grin
this, boy.. Why do you have to debate this at all

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
that isn't the question . Stop talking from a wounded heart.

The Irony. grin

Goodnight, i'm leaving Vlain to keep reaping you apart.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2020
Roan77:

The Irony. grin

Goodnight, i'm leaving Vlain to keep reaping you apart.
stop projecting your failure on me . Nurse you wound with the next hot balm

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2020
vaxx:

" Your"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Roan77:

" Your"

you see you are wounded. Go nurse your pains boy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Roan77:

" Your"

but it isn't obvious I have made you become remotely useless to the level of policing grammar

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:14am On Nov 23, 2020
vaxx:
this, boy.. Why do you have to debate this at all

Debate what hobbit. U mean this grin

U are stupid. I can be er debate anything with a slowpoke. You are slow don't U get it. I rather serve U hot and leave U burning in your demise.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2020
vaxx:
I welcome good statement when I see one. I made him vigilant of his own stupidity. Just like I am doing for you now .

I am helping you by opening you to the better part of your brain if all is yet to be alterd

No U made people vigilant of U because U have sticky fingers. U steal a alot and thieves attract scrupulous attention and vigilance else U are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2020
vaxx:
good your mother is separating the obvious. I eventually open your stinking skull .

Have a look of your problem once again

Which problems do you keep yapping about. Could be this Ur problem of thieving grin i guess so

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2020
vaxx:

Is that how U nurse Ur wounds after stealing and falling in hot pursuit for escape and safety grin hot balm hmmmmmmm things we learn from a criminal grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:20am On Nov 23, 2020
vaxx:

Actually U are the failure. Have U seen the way U useless Ur self today. Never project that. U brought it upon Ur self.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2020
tylann:

Uhuru Kenyatta is the best leader in east Africa at the moment
HAAA!! Yeah right.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2020
@Saddam, this site can settle things pity some LIARS here keep FOOLING their SHEEPIES. SA is ORGANIZED and we dont do things like the ZOO.
There was a claim by Kazikazi/Jl115 that SA GIS Property site doesn't show OWNERSIP of PROPERTIES. ITS A HUGE LIE!!!PLOT NUMBER ARE LINKED TO PROPERTY INFO LIKE ID NUMBER OF THE OWNER AND NAME. If the guy gave us the STREET or AREA of his claim we'd do the search on our own.

THE TRUTH IS ITS ONLY THE SELECTED FEW LIKE US CONSULTANTS WHO HAVE THE PROGRAMMES TO SEARCH INFO LIKE THIS. Unprofessional and unregistered CUNTS like PITCH BLACK KAzikazi/jl115kaka can only Google this and see FOKOL/Fvckall/Nothing!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin While the LEARNED Engineers, Architects, QS, Structural Eng etc..of SA get PROPER info from SA SURVEYOR GENERAL. grin grin grin grin grin grin As I said the OLD slowpoke must atleast give us the STREET NAME and HIDE the other kak/shit we will show him FLAMES AND SHOW HIM WE ARE THE COMPUTER GENERATION. grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2020
@Askia, we UNDERSTAND you come from the ILLITERATE NORTHERN Nigger area wehere POVERTY is 90% to 100% EXTREME HUNGER!!!!! Guy as you can see Cape Town is well off yes they have SLUMS due to in migration people moving from other provinces into Cape Town.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2020
@Askia, the pitcure you made NOISE about DEAD brain is this area. Look theres a NEW SCHOOL, NEW HOUSING PROJECT thanks to the fact that the CITY OF CAPE TOWN IS KNOWN FOR DELIVERING. I know you didn't the LOCATION of that picture you posted out of STUPIDITY!!!!! Unlike the ZOO our cities do RESPOND WITH DEVELOPMENT TO CRITISM. WE SEE CHANGE AFTERWARDS!!!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8946) (8947) (8948) (8949) (8950) (8951) (8952) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.