Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6182756 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8948) (8949) (8950) (8951) (8952) (8953) (8954) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Senseless gaynian pig grin grin grin grin common sense is really far from this fool Walai grin grin grin Human meat is a big business in that smelling zoo ooh, hope you know that, Mumu grin grin grin grin

In shitthol Ghana cheesy they cook human meat with banku and kankey grin grin grin grin dog meat and rat meat is another big business in that coursed shambolic shitthol grin grin grin grin grin they eat any living thing in that bombastic ZOO grin grin grin like lizard, rat, frog, dog and Human meat grin grin grin grin

Woman caught selling human meat in Ghana grin grin grin grin

A female trader has been arrested in Ghana for allegedly selling human meat. grin grin grin grin

A female trader in Ghana has been caught by the police for allegedly selling human meat, StarFM Online reports. grin grin grin grin grin

The disgusting sight was discovered at the Adabraka Market in Accra, the capital of the country where it was suspected that the woman has been trading in the human parts for many years. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The woman was dragged to the police station by traders at the market after she refused to indicate what sort of meat she was selling. cheesy grin grin grin

The traders suspect she has been sent by a spiritualist to sell human parts as a ritual at the market. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

The Public Relations Officer for the Accra Police, ASP Efia Tenge, confirmed the news, saying the meat has been sent to the Laboratory to undergo tests to prove if it is human meat while the woman is currently in Police custody. grin grin grin grin grin

Shitgaynaians una must get sense by force ooh grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep your writings short cos I don't read lengthy trash comments from ode like you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

Heart attack is real so take it easy grin grin
The screaming dog head soup.

The other zoologic food looks like poop grin grin grin
man ya just messed up my late lunch....way to go vankelvin...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Guys lets just agree not to post anything about food an stuff from WA here...please i beg... cheesy

Its like an horror movie about food

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
NairobiWalker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAAGItit-h4
You swallowed that lie? Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohohoooooo

You believe a lie of driving 18 hours without seeing a hospital in TZ?
Mind you, all districts,all regions in Tz has hospitals. All in all,we have 31 regions and more than 170 districts. How can someone drive from a place for 18 hours to go to hospital?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just to clear my mind from ths horror show i post Kuku choma... cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
Guys lets just agree not to post anything about food an stuff from WA here...please i beg... cheesy

Its like an horror movie about food
Why not posting?
I wanna see how ' advanced are they' on matters of delicacies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
You swallowed that lie? Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohohoooooo

You believe a lie of driving 18 hours without seeing a hospital in TZ?
Mind you, all districts,all regions in Tz has hospitals. All in all,we have 31 regions and more than 170 districts. How can someone drive from a place for 18 hours to go to hospital?

It's not a lie kumakazi, you can see it happening. Bad roads. Bad roads can make you drive for longer.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
Why not posting?
seriously kazi you like what being posted here...its a freaky show man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Can someone explain why is this dog laughing?
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

man ya just messed up my late lunch....way to go vankelvin...

Sorry for posting them but "it is what it is" grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
NairobiWalker:

It's not a lie kumakazi, you can see it happening. Bad roads. Bad roads can make you drive for longer.
Each district has hospital. There is no way you can drive from one district to another for 18 hours!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

Asiwini

Is it the first time a foreigner/refugee has been made an Assembly man in Ghana? Omo ala

A refugee like you

Ode

At the risk of quoting me,you dont mind sounding foolish idiot.

If you don't have any tangible thing to say pls post Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

Sorry for posting them but "it is what it is" grin
Just logged out ... undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

seriously kazi you like what being posted here...its a freaky show man
Khakhakhakha cheesy
Lets see more of this great food show
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

And which proper university do you have in your first class country? undecided undecided
What you mean by ' proper'?

I showed a school which some shitholes will call it a university
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
popizaino:

At the risk of quoting me,you dont mind sounding foolish idiot.

If you don't have any tangible thing to say pls post Ghana

I just want to make things clear to you,
as far as Ghana is concern, you are a certified
Refugee. Your Uncle can become the MP for your constituency, you are, and will forever be a refugee so hush it.. grin grin grin

Mumu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
What you mean by ' proper'?

I showed a school which some shitholes will call it a university

Those countries have better university infrastructure, fyi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Popzaino is offline, Vlain is online.

B3l3 dzi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
you have only shown your ignorance like a typical Nigerian who sleeps in darkness and hasn't seen real development before.

A zoolian who hasn't seen water flow through his pipe since he was born grin grin
Vlain:

Have LOST it. Surely the hobbit is an irredeemable fool.
U have not a single atom of respect and regard here again. I decimated the last few remaining a d U helped me in doing so.
IQ will kill U there. Such foolishness. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
A part of Dar es salaam Tanzania
Some shitholes would have call it " a new CBD,a new CBD "

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
Why not posting?

Take what that imebecile post with a pinch of salt. The nonsense vankelvin post is not what we eat. Maybe an individual tried experimenting for social media fun otherwise the whole world is obsessed with Nigerian delicacies.
Vankelvin is just suffering from broken ego. The Hobbit is left with posting stupid inconsequential stuff to seek solace.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
More grin

It's allover the Internet in numerous numbers grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

Those countries have better university infrastructure, fyi
I asked you about proper you didn't answer.Now you tell Mr about better infrastructure!
OK thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just30:
you have only shown your ignorance like a typical Nigerian who sleeps in darkness and hasn't seen real development before.

A zoolian who hasn't seen water flow through his pipe since he was born grin grin

Hobbit boy. What are U talking about?
Surely You have a residential permit in some alternate universe.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
I asked you about proper you didn't answer.Now you tell Mr about better infrastructure!
OK thanks

Vankelvin don buy wahala as usual. Pls finish that illiterate for free

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

Hobbit boy. What are U talking about?
Surely You have a residential permit in some alternate universe.

Zoolian skeleton

As usual, as a KG kid to break the English down for you

Clearly you live in an alternate universe where you think you can compare your country to any of the countries in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

Take what that imebecile post with a pinch of salt. The nonsense vankelvin post is not what we eat. Maybe an individual tried experimenting for social media fun otherwise the whole world is obsessed with Nigerian delicacies.
Vankelvin is just suffering from broken ego. The Hobbit is left with posting stupid inconsequential stuff to seek solace.
But eating bush meat isn't a sin! What's wrong if someone decides to swallow a certain wild meat? I think the Chinese do that and they are just doing OK they even invent something after eating those frogs and cockroaches
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just30:

Zoolian skeleton

As usual, as a KG kid to break the English down for you

Clearly you live in an alternate universe where you think you can compare your country to any of the countries in this forum.

SMH!!! Clearly U are loosing it. Log out and log in again for Ur mental health.
Anyway Ghana be village sha grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
But eating bush meat isn't a sin! What's wrong if someone decides to swallow a certain wild meat? I think the Chinese do that and they are just doing OK they even invent something after eating those frogs and cockroaches

Some folks just want us to drop our culture and be europeanized becos they are told it's a civilized way to live by the Europeans.
Nigerians are so many thing but low self esteem is not one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:
Popzaino is offline, Vlain is online.

B3l3 dzi

Ur point exactly

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
A panamax stuff arriving in Dar es salaam Tanzania's port.
A certain shithole country,would have shouted..
" our port is now a transshipment! A transshipment, transshipment.. "

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

Is Amala not a delicacy in nigeria?

Broken ego is when you lie about your own country's delicacy grin grin

Broken ego is when you rush to screenshot so many delicacy vlogs to disprove the Amala food I posted.

Oga dindirin, be study over there grin grin grin

Is this not how you people serve food in your zoo grin grin

Crying baby grin grin

abeg
Amala+ ewudu urine soup angry grin grin and
Eba+screaming dog head soup grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8948) (8949) (8950) (8951) (8952) (8953) (8954) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.