Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6196389 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

grin

Yawn....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Yawn old photos try harder next time. wink
this is the real Lagos 2020.
Don't deceive people Mr.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Yawn old photos try harder next time. wink

ya quoting the wrong dude man...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

see i usually tell folks that Kenya is a mixed society..not like our neighbours (kazi people ) grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

kazi we are building new stuff here grin grin cmesee...an please when ya visit dont start begging on streets grin

What is that a box cart? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

grin

Once again you have dug yourself a whole, you’ve been claiming that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world right? Yesterday you said there were 79m Nigerians living in poverty, but now we see there are 101m Indians living in slums and if your living in a slum youmaremin poverty, meaning that India is the poverty capital of the world and not Nigeria based off of the data you have been publishing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Abohboy:

Once again you have dug yourself a whole, you’ve been claiming that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world right? Yesterday you said there were 79m Nigerians living in poverty, but now we see there are 101m Indians living in slums and if your living in a slum youmaremin poverty, meaning that India is the poverty capital of the world and not Nigeria based off of the data you have been publishing.

Do you know where World Bank offices are located or should I give you their email address to raise those concerns?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Shma2020:
thanks for posting that pic. 5years ago is when you rehabilitated that tiny section, with the growth of population full of poverty and illiteracy, the areas is now back to its norm in 2007 slumbolish.
Now explain to us the logic below. This is 2019 full aerial view of your glorified hellhole cheesy... As you can see, the dilapidated three completed tower since inception stands tall.

Guess you are the ultimate shameless liar after all either that or a ret@rd. Well guess I'll have to keep kicking you in the head after all. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Roan77:

It's confirmed, you are officially crazy.

its confirmed, you are ashamed of your country

It is such an undeveloped failure, next time, dont compare it with developing nations like Ghana because it isan insult to Ghana's high progress.

grin grin

since you cant Read the WHO report, let me copy some and post.

With safe drinking-water access at 87%, Ghana
celebrates a substantial improvement as this even
exceeds the country’s Millennium Development Goal
(MDG) target of 78%. At the same time, Ghana is very
conscious of the enormity of the task to reach universal
access with no inequalities in access, while sustaining
existing services. It is common knowledge that the last
10% of universality (100%) could be as expensive, if not
more, in terms of strategic thinking and investment as
the already attained 90%. This is because that segment
of the population is hard-to-reach.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2020
vankelvin:

At least there is a mighty "Ashanti Kingdom" which is being recognized worldwide.

No important kingdom in your zoo.
The world doesn't recognize men in skirt parading themselves as chiefs grin grin grin

Have U ever heard of the Benin kingdom. Pls take Ur time to go research about it like U do to every other thing else in Nigeria. Go read how they built some of the world most developed city(developed than London and the whole of Europe then) before the Brits came in and destroyed everything to the ground. Read about how London drew some inspiration from their city planning then.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin grin

dude give up...

grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2020
vankelvin:

A country that cannot provide
Electricity
Good health care and
Ordinary water for it piggery population has everything to learn from Ghana so hush it.

I am sorry but Ghana I spires no one. Next time caption it Ghana and stop disgracing west Africa with Ur shiity infastructure a d chicken poop city.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Just30:

Now you are shocked to realise that Ghana has been using a similar system way back except this time, the Data is not in trust of Banks but a central authority.

It's official, you know nothing hence the constant lies.

Everything in my writeup above can be verified.

grin grin grin

You empty heads keep disgracing yourselves here.

Now come and explain this, i don't understand, are you paid to lie blindly, or you derive joy in lying?

Explain this, read it all, and explain.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202010/could-nigerias-biometrics-backed-bvn-show-other-countries-the-way-for-business-loans

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Guess you are the ultimate shameless liar after all either that or a ret@rd. Well guess I'll have to keep kicking you in the head after all. grin
you can't fight reality with super edited tiny section which is currently in tatterdemalion. Ret@rd should be your name sake Mr zoolian bimbo.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2020
vankelvin:

The only country disgracing West Africa/Africa is the zoo. After so many years of Oil production, the zoo cannot provide basic social infrastructure for its piggery population.

The best your zoo can give is to ask the Military to shoot protesters. That's very shameful.

Caption it Ghana be t time not west Africa. U are disgracing the entire region of west Africa with that post.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Just30:

its confirmed, you are ashamed of your country

It is such an undeveloped failure, next time, dont compare it with developing nations like Ghana because it isan insult to Ghana's high progress.

grin grin

since you cant Read the WHO report, let me copy some and post.

With safe drinking-water access at 87%, Ghana
celebrates a substantial improvement as this even
exceeds the country’s Millennium Development Goal
(MDG) target of 78%. At the same time, Ghana is very
conscious of the enormity of the task to reach universal
access with no inequalities in access, while sustaining
existing services. It is common knowledge that the last
10% of universality (100%) could be as expensive, if not
more, in terms of strategic thinking and investment as
the already attained 90%. This is because that segment
of the population is hard-to-reach.

You are just crazy, there's nothing you can prove here, i asked for the UNICEF source, you are giving back the link i first gave to you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

The worst place to live on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin grin angry angry grin grin
The zoo have no say grin

I am.telling U for free hobbit. Your urban centres looks uninspiring, underwhelming and hideous. No one can look at Accra pics and aspire to be like Accra. That my point.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

If you want to compete then don't bring hideous pics again.
Unless you want to win.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Daily Reminder.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Just30:
too bad you have nothing to offer

We have better this g's to make ffsr than the Manhattan of Ghana grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:
don't forget to blend it with this daily reminder. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Yawn....

Dude ignore this east African street urchins. They are clearing looking for attention and means to draw back Nigerians to this thread.
I was made to understand that they've been informed to assemble at this other thread for some serious ass whooping if they are still willing to argue their lives out . But first they must visit that thread and accept the topics and get down to pulling their pants so some lashes can be landed comfortably as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/3327823/kenyans-far-behind-nigerians-every/79

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2020
theenchanter:
the bolded is very true, smaller nations are usually better run than bigger ones, nobody can dispute that.

Until ghana spoilt it.... There's absolutely nothing to learn from ghana. The fact that u're just implementing free senior high school education and u don't even have d resources to run it is a testament to ur tribulations.

So, when talking about "smaller" nations, endeavor to not to include ghana under d guise of generalization

Lol.so true. Ghana can't tell anyone here sh.it walahi.
Ghana is a disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Austine1213:

Authentic African village feel

Hahaha vankelvin, wizzmike, appisko ,just30, Shiitholezoo notice the keywords VILLAGE grin grin
Have U seen what we've been telling U since. We can't all be wrong now can we.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Nigeria is the dirtiest country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Dude ignore this east African street urchins. They are clearing looking for attention and means to draw back Nigerians to this thread.
I was made to understand that they've been informed to assemble at this other thread for some serious ass whooping if they are still willing to argue their lives out . But first they must visit that thread and accept the topics and get down to pulling their pants so some lashes can be landed comfortably as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/3327823/kenyans-far-behind-nigerians-every/79

I don't just know why AskiaHarem keeps giving these guys what they have been seeking since....Attention.

I made it clear, if they want attention, we should go to the other thread, i don't know why they are scared of going to that thread to face us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Austine1213:

I know lagos city is beautiful, wink I would prefer abuja over lagos

Vankelvin U see what we tell U. Abuja over Lagos.
Btw who can visit anywhere in Ghana and think of it as developed or beautiful. Certainly not me.
I believe most people that have visited fans shares thesame sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shma2020:
don't forget to blend it with this daily reminder. cheesy

Please no fake news here only provable facts here. wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Roan77:

I don't just know why AskiaHarem keeps giving these guys what they have been seeking since....Attention.

I made it clear, if they want attention, we should go to the other thread, i don't know why they are scared of going to that thread to face us.

They really want our attention. I can literally see them itching from it. It's seems they miss the Nigeria vs Kenyan thingy so bad grin
See the way they jumped quickly on askiaharem

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8967) (8968) (8969) (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.