Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6216455 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) (8976) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just30:
angry grin grin

Should have been nicer we would have come to your defense grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Abohboy:

The government is already acquiring funding to destroy and rebuild makoko, they plan on keeping the floating houses, but cleaning the water, pollution and making the whole development more sustainable in 10 years, makoko will be unrecognizable.

Inviting a naval war exercise to Makoko would be better.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Roan77:

Like i told you before, we will be betraying our other Nigerian brothers, if we start debating with Kenyans here, we have been challenging you all to the other thread for so long, and i'm still sticking to that, the challenge has been thrown to you all, it's left for you guys to have some balls, and accept it.
you're betraying your brother(adder aka obaboon ) already just by you commenting on this thread cheesy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:
Tanzania can't even afford to have electricity in their stadium. Or was this one of their witchy ways to avoid defeats grin grin

You are talking about a stadium not having electricity? A certain zoo doesn't have electricity in their operation theater. cool undecided undecided

They don't have water in their hospitals as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just30:
You know that Manhattan has water supply and reliable electricity right ?

grin grin grin

crazy boy

Yes we know grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Lol next time embolden that Authentic African village feel grin

Whenever we tell them about the village feel of ghana, they think we are mocking them, the village feel has been there for so long, not today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Chai. Vankelvin,just30, appisko,wizzmike, Shiitholezoo.
See ooo. grin the guy was so blunt he couldn't even sugar coat it like that SA dude
When we say thesame thing they think we are bashing Ghana not knowing we are just say it as we see it. Ghana and Accra inspires no one. grin grin

When he said glorified I am guessing he also meant overhyped like we've been reiterating. Now U see. Ghana be village. We can't all be wrong trust me grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
vankelvin:

You are talking about a stadium not having electricity? A certain zoo doesn't have electricity in their operation theater. cool undecided undecided

They don't have water in their hospitals as well

I think Ghanian government should colonise Nigeria until they become civilised. What are these now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Have U ever heard of the Benin kingdom. Pls take Ur time to go research about it like U do to every other thing else in Nigeria. Go read how they built some of the world most developed city(developed than London and the whole of Europe then) before the Brits came in and destroyed everything to the ground. Read about how London drew some inspiration from their city planning then.

Who knows benin kingdom?
We are talking about 5-star kingdom not 2-star kingdom.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

I am sorry but Ghana I spires no one. Next time caption it Ghana and stop disgracing west Africa with Ur shiity infastructure a d chicken poop city.

nigerians don't need inspiration, what you guys need is proper orientation and humility. grin grin grin

An oil producing country that cannot provide basic social amenities for it's people is a zoo...

Accept the truth cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

I think Ghanian government should colonise Nigeria until they become civilised. What are these now? grin

It's a pity from the so called giant of Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
THE EVER RISING NAIROBI.
Govt Starts Construction of Another Elevated Road in Nairobi
By DERRICK OKUBASU on 26 November 2020 - 12:37 pm

The government has kicked off a process of constructing two other elevated carriageways in Nairobi to be done concurrently with the Nairobi Expressway.

In a statement on Wednesday, November 25, Kenya Urban Roads Authority disclosed that the new carriageway will be constructed at Valley Road/Kenyatta Avenue; Ngong/Nyerere Road interchange and Upper Hill/Haille Selassie overpass.

The overpasses are aimed at linking Ngong Road to the Central Business District (CBD).

Kenya Urban Road Authority (KURA) resident engineer Benjamin Asin noted that the initial phase of relocating existing service infrastructure was already ongoing.

“The elevated carriage ways are two, one from Integrity Centre to Serena (Hotel) and another on the Milimani Close,” Asin told People Daily.

He also revealed that the project was valued at Ksh2.9 billion and its construction was slated to begin in early 2021 and end in 2023.

“The value of the project is Sh2.9 billion. The works should begin sometime next year.

"At the moment, we are doing preparatory works that involve the relocation of works planning and geotechnical investigations,” he added.

He also noted that the design was strategic such that the carriageways, would approach the Nairobi Expressway, which is slated to be completed in 2022, at lower levels and into the CBD through Haile Selassie and Kenyatta Avenues.

“There will be no connection because that one is for traffic that are going express so we do not want to mix, so as traffic approaches the Expressway, it will go down and into the city,” he explained.

Another source from KURA confirmed that the project was independent of the Nairobi Expressway and would affect Ngong Road mostly.

A different contractor, the China Road and Bridge Corporation-Kenya is expected to undertake the project which will include KURA overseers.

No buildings will be pulled down during the construction of the project save for strips of land owned by All Saints Cathedral, the Milimani Commercial Court and others along Nyerere Road.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
leo552:
THE EVER RISING NAIROBI.
Govt Starts Construction of Another Elevated Road in Nairobi
By DERRICK OKUBASU on 26 November 2020 - 12:37 pm

The government has kicked off a process of constructing two other elevated carriageways in Nairobi to be done concurrently with the Nairobi Expressway.

In a statement on Wednesday, November 25, Kenya Urban Roads Authority disclosed that the new carriageway will be constructed at Valley Road/Kenyatta Avenue; Ngong/Nyerere Road interchange and Upper Hill/Haille Selassie overpass.

The overpasses are aimed at linking Ngong Road to the Central Business District (CBD).

Kenya Urban Road Authority (KURA) resident engineer Benjamin Asin noted that the initial phase of relocating existing service infrastructure was already ongoing.

“The elevated carriage ways are two, one from Integrity Centre to Serena (Hotel) and another on the Milimani Close,” Asin told People Daily.

He also revealed that the project was valued at Ksh2.9 billion and its construction was slated to begin in early 2021 and end in 2023.

“The value of the project is Sh2.9 billion. The works should begin sometime next year.

"At the moment, we are doing preparatory works that involve the relocation of works planning and geotechnical investigations,” he added.

He also noted that the design was strategic such that the carriageways, would approach the Nairobi Expressway, which is slated to be completed in 2022, at lower levels and into the CBD through Haile Selassie and Kenyatta Avenues.

“There will be no connection because that one is for traffic that are going express so we do not want to mix, so as traffic approaches the Expressway, it will go down and into the city,” he explained.

Another source from KURA confirmed that the project was independent of the Nairobi Expressway and would affect Ngong Road mostly.

A different contractor, the China Road and Bridge Corporation-Kenya is expected to undertake the project which will include KURA overseers.

No buildings will be pulled down during the construction of the project save for strips of land owned by All Saints Cathedral, the Milimani Commercial Court and others along Nyerere Road.

cool The true giant of Africa coming up slowly
Nairobi will be on it's own league very soon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Dude ignore this east African street urchins. They are clearing looking for attention and means to draw back Nigerians to this thread.
I was made to understand that they've been informed to assemble at this other thread for some serious ass whooping if they are still willing to argue their lives out . But first they must visit that thread and accept the topics and get down to pulling their pants so some lashes can be landed comfortably as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/3327823/kenyans-far-behind-nigerians-every/79

Run baby run grin grin grin run for your life grin
My brother you've been overwhelmed grin
You never bargained for that grin grin

All along you were calling on Kazikazi and gallivant for some ass licking, now your trap has turned against you and you are now calling for peace angry grin grin

Bro, let me help you quench your fears grin
You can do it. Say Amen.
Stand as a man and face the war angry grin grin grin grin .. men don't run from their fights, they fight till the end grin grin grin

That saith Vankelvin " Vlain, do not be afraid". Stand firm cos the East Africans you see today you will see them nomore. angry grin angry angry grin grin sad grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Vankelvin U see what we tell U. Abuja over Lagos.
Btw who can visit anywhere in Ghana and think of it as developed or beautiful. Certainly not me.
I believe most people that have visited fans shares thesame sentiment.

So his words are final abi? undecided undecided undecided

Lagos is the only nigerian city that can compete with Accra and other cities. Take that from me.

In any argument with nigerians, they will be like,
we have PH, Enugu, Calabar, Kanu, they are all developed than your capital city bla bla.

But when you start the picture comparisons and they are loosing they start dropping Abuja pictures, when they see they are still loosing then they fall on Lasgidi.

Lagos with its numerous flaws is the nicest looking city in nigeria... Gbam

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

They really want our attention. I can literally see them itching from it. It's seems they miss the Nigeria vs Kenyan thingy so bad grin
See the way they jumped quickly on askiaharem

Run baby run grin grin grin run for your life grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Chai. Vankelvin,just30, appisko,wizzmike, Shiitholezoo.
See ooo. grin the guy was so blunt he couldn't even sugar coat it like that SA dude
When we say thesame thing they think we are bashing Ghana not knowing we are just say it as we see it. Ghana and Accra inspires no one. grin grin

When he said glorified I am guessing he also meant overhyped like we've been reiterating. Now U see. Ghana be village. We can't all be wrong trust me grin

Vlain don't be too naive.
This page is not a praise singing page. cool cool

We all have our likes and dislikes.

Austin is not the only person that likes nigeria.
Shma2020 has also said before that he picks Lagos over Accra so chill and focus.

All you are doing now is "face saving" grin grin

Cannibal land grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shma2020:
you're betraying your brother(adder aka obaboon ) already just by you commenting on this thread cheesy.

Yes, but not with Kenyans, and i'm done after this quote.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just30:
Wan*ker you still haven't learnt common sense

Illiterate buf*foon

You've your feelings hurt again so you are back to default settings.

grin grin

See a dumb Nigerian kid trying to warn me
You crazy grin

Don't project your insecurities on me just idiot.

Go meet your fellow retards and wankers to discuss cock and bull stories with so they can swallow it hook,like and sinker without having to call in our on your lies.

You're too demented and obstinate to be reasoned with.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Roan77:

Yes, but not with Kenyans, and i'm done after this quote.
grow some balls bro grin...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shma2020:
grow some balls bro grin...

Let go to the other thread, just you, and i, i have throw the challenge to you for like decades now, just accept it.
You know we have thrashed you guys here on multiples time, let go to the other thread, so that we can finally finish you all.
Like i said, the challenge is up to you to accept. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Tesla is actually his biggest boon after S&P listing, now it's worth a whopping 525 BN...can fund TZ GDP grin musky moved from $24.6 billion in mid-March to $126.8 billion in November. that's insane.
Yah the guy can fund a TZ budget.
But have you tried to think how easy it will be for a guy to end starvation in Kenya? A guy can easily eradicate your hunger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Hobbit is worse grin

Okay grin grin

So you wish grin angry grin

Indeed, why didn't you read the entire story?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

This kinda attest to my screenshot.

Propaganda doesn't win.
Read the story before you shout.

Your zoo is pathetic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:
Tanzania can't even afford to have electricity in their stadium. Or was this one of their witchy ways to avoid defeats grin grin

shocked sad angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Hete

Post the entire story grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Roan77:

Let go to the other thread, just you, and i, i have throw the challenge to you for like decades now, just accept it.
You know we have thrashed you guys here on multiples time, let go to the other thread, so that we can finally finish you all.
Like i said, the challenge is up to you to accept. wink
GROW SOME BALLS BRO grin.

If you want to troll shma then the field is open.
Don't expect me to hover around Nairaland threads just to prove my point. I can prove my point here right in front of your eyes. but unfortunately, your weak balls can't do anything . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Still.kinda attest to my screenshot

The zoo is mistreating you guys grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Pls post that Unicef screenshot

Here you are cheap loser grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shma2020:
GROW SOME BALLS BRO grin.

If you want to troll shma then the field is open.
Don't expect me to hover around Nairaland threads just to prove my point. I can prove my point here right in front of your eyes. but unfortunately, your weak balls can't do anything . cheesy

Ok byeeeeee wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vlain:

Oweei looks like America to hobbits.
Isy take out time to post Owerri just to ridicule hobbit.
Owerri looks good now most since the governor has repaired so many y major roads in the city with flood control .

No, Owerri looks like makoko grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Says someone from a country that has not managed to finish building 50 km of railway in half a decade. Things like Konza city are only dreamed by Kenyans, Tanzanians lack the mental fortitude to come up with such ideas. Tanzania is not known for innovation so your rant is expected. Your biggest invention is the axe and hammer bewitching technique.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8970) (8971) (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) (8976) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.