Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6198935 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Roan77:

Shut up, you are from Dodowa Volta.

Dodowa Volta?? grin grin grin
Where from dis one too?

Very soon they will say I'm from Obuasi Ashanti , and other person too will say I'm from Tarkwa Western grin grin embarassed

Desperation.

Vlain too said Tema?
grin grin

Confused people

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Why the use of we. Are U nigerian
because we as in myself and everyone involved in the military threads have waited years for the arrival of the Tucano and JF-17 aircraft
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Where from dis one too?

Very soon they will say I'm from Obuasi Ashanti , and other person too will say I'm from Tarkwa Western grin grin embarassed

Desperation.

Vlain too said Tema?
grin grin

Confused people

I know you will come here and deny it, but you have said it all, and you know the truth, but keep denying yourself,i have known you as someone that has self low esteem, for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Roan77:

I know you will come here and deny it, but you have said it all, and you know the truth, but keep denying yourself,i have known you as someone that has self low esteem, for a very long time.

Let me give you a gist, my Facebook account bears my real name grin grin

B.Y.S ---- initials grin grin grin

Vankelvin is for Nairaland and Email only

And for your information,
Dodowa is not in VOLTA Region grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:
Useless chimpanzee and his gullible fans

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Lmao more uncomfirmable blog statistics again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:
Somewhere in the Zoo
A Tv presenter forgot she was live on Television, national Television sha grin grin grin

Nothing worth seeing here is this all you got? wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Watch out U are next. U will wind up like van kelvin whom I have under my feet.
A**shole OZOUR

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2020
vankelvin:

Hey villager, do you remember this picture, or are you going to deny this one too?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Roan77:

Hey villager, do you remember this picture, or are you going to deny this one too?
Coward

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Roan77:

D grin grin grin grin

You and useless chimpanzee(Vlain) are a waste of time
angry grin grin grin

My Facebook account name sad sad sad undecided undecided

Br**** Y*h* Sar****
Pictures of Accra city...... Let's see if you can get this right undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2020
Appisko:

Coward

)mb)dam grin grin grin

They've now turned useless grin detectors showing fake accounts and pictures grin grin grin

Amala eaters

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2020
vankelvin:

D grin grin grin grin

You and useless chimpanzee(Vlain) are a waste of time
angry grin grin grin

My Facebook account name sad sad sad undecided undecided

Br**** Y*h* Sar****
Pictures of Accra city...... Let's see if you can get this right undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

As usual, you will come here to deny, be a man, stop acting girlish, keep denying yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Roan77:

As usual, you will come here to deny, be a man, stop acting girlish, keep denying yourself.

Im not a pathetic liar like you and useless chimpanzee.

When he posted my YouTube comments did I deny? I have nothing to hide.

Do I have to accept fake accounts and pictures as mine? all because you want to prove a point?

I have made your work easier for you.
My FB account name
Br**** Y*** Sar****

Let's see how genius you are

Eba eaters grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Roan77:

Hahahaha see who is talking lol the biggest COWARD on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2020
vankelvin:

Useless chimpanzee.

You have failed 100% lipsrsealed undecided grin grin hide your face

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

You won't find my pictures on any of my social media handles.

You've wasted my time..ahhhhhhhh

Hobbit say cheees this outfit of its should feature in very vogue magazine grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2020
theenchanter:
u took it straight outta my mouth. These people don't know how to dress.

I confirmed it when I saw their rep at the .meeting last weekend.

This one con dey wear sneakers on top native.

Hobbit has zero fashion taste. Sneakers on native is madness. No swag, no sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2020
vankelvin:

Infact you have failed grin grin grin grin grin

Mr detector, Amala eater, you have failed.

This is U hobbit. Crying to the moon wouldn't make U Less ugly or swagless . Has it sunk in already grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2020
vankelvin:
Useless chimpanzee and his gullible fans

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

You are funny bro. Who is this Africa full fact blogger on twitter that keeps compiling sh.it. Kumasi and Accra in real development!!!! Hell no.
Maybe be ugly horizontal housing estate development he means.

Ghana be village. U already know that grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2020
vankelvin:

Where from dis one too?

Desperation.

Vlain too said Tema?
grin grin

Confused people

U are desperate. U are from Tema bro. This is U below grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2020
jln115:
because we as in myself and everyone involved in the military threads have waited years for the arrival of the Tucano and JF-17 aircraft

So.
Wait for SA tucano and leave us alone

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2020
vankelvin:

This is U. Stop channeling all this energy into denying and lying. It's stale.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2020
Roan77:

What about the pictures bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2020
vankelvin:

Im not a pathetic liar like you and useless chimpanzee.

When he posted my YouTube comments did I deny? I have nothing to hide.

Do I have to accept fake accounts and pictures as mine? all because you want to prove a point?

I have made your work easier for you.
My FB account name
Br**** Y*** Sar****

Let's see how genius you are

Eba eaters grin grin grin grin

This is U hobbit. You have every reason to lie about this one cos U look horrible and dress horrible.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Vlain:

So.
Wait for SA tucano and leave us alone
why would SA have to wait for the Tucano? We didn't buy it since we manufacture better weapons ourselves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2020
I think Samorobo is a stalker. Stop it 'Vlain'. Stop reposting Chris Agyeis picture over and over you freak. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2020
Vlain:

You are funny bro. Who is this Africa full fact blogger on twitter that keeps compiling sh.it. Kumasi and Accra in real development!!!! Hell no.
Maybe be ugly horizontal housing estate development he means.

Ghana be village. U already know that grin

Nigeria wasn't mentioned grin grin grin

Useless chimpanzee grin
You claim you are computer genius grin grin grin grin

Little assignment for you and bleached pig.

My FB account
Br**** Y*** Sar****

Let's see how genius you are grin grin grin
I envy that Tema guy grin , you are making him popular.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Vlain:

U are desperate. [i]U are from Tema bro. [/i]This is U below grin

But unfortunately I'm yet to spend 24 hours on the land of Tema.

Useless chimpanzee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Somewhere in the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Zoolian's are bleeding grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
vankelvin:

Zoolian's are bleeding grin grin

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Vlain:

What about the pictures bro grin

That's a region in ghana, that still lives in huts, in this 21 century, and he posted it on his FB account.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
jln115:
why would SA have to wait for the Tucano? We didn't buy it since we manufacture better weapons ourselves

Why are you so obsessed of Nigeria boer?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.