Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245986 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9002) (9003) (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tayser:

you sure not cos you got banned while conversing with me last time? wink thought i got you banned ?
did I claim you banned me?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ghana among top 3 African markets in infrastructure investments – Report

A total of US$7.9 billion of investments involving private participation in infrastructure since the year 2000 put Ghana among the top three Sub-Saharan African markets, after South Africa and Nigeria.

According to Fitch Solutions latest appraisal of the Ghanaian economy, considerable Private Public Partnership track record and pipeline underscore private infrastructure investment opportunities in the country since the year 2000.

“Our positive outlook for private participation in Ghana’s infrastructure sector is underpinned by the country’s considerable PPP track record and project pipeline, with energy and transport being key sectors for private investment opportunities”, it pointed out.

Furthermore, it said “according to our proprietary Fitch Solutions Infrastructure Key Projects Database, public-private partnerships account for almost 20 percent of planned infrastructure projects in Ghana, highlighting that PPPs will continue to play a significant role in Ghana’s infrastructure sector.”

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/Ghana-among-top-3-African-markets-in-infrastructure-investments-Report-1122155

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

So this is your first time hearing this from me abi? then you are dealing with the wrong person. cool cool grin grin grin

I have been consistent from day one that when it comes to city planning all these countries I mentioned have done better than Ghana but Ghana also beat them in other areas like

Sports facilities
Educational infrastructure
Water
Light
Security
Entertainment
Poverty rate Etc. undecided undecided undecided

Why don't you screenshot my initial comments on this thread as well?
Do you think I joined nairaland to do blind defence for my country like the way you nigerians do here? tweaa

I repeat, nigeria is a slum country. Ghana anyday any time. I have done extensive checks on many African countries since 2007 but nigeria doesn't move me one bit.
I will be the last person to hate nigeria.
Your 25-35% nice 60+% slums cities and towns don't impress me......

Hobbit this sums it all. I am gladly you took our lessons serious. All this noise now is late and funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Hobbit this sums it all. I am gladly you took our lessons serious. All this noise now is late and funny grin
Shut your mouth your zoo is getting worse each passing day Boko Haram are killing you ppl like chickens
Nothing is working in that zoo . Nigeria is a failed state fact
Look at your city Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

My pics? grin angry angry grin grin tweaa

Are U doubting me cos I have it.
Would U like to see it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Let me help you, initially it was
Van Celvin, I changed it to
Tebis Vankelvin then I later changed it to
Van Kelvin so worry not grin grin grin

I don't operate two accounts.
On all social media platforms I have only 1 account each.

I can't kill myself with so many accounts grin grin

Hobbit why are U scared initially. This sudden bravado is not clever but funny.
It over 1 hour after I saw U down there before U gathered up the courage to make Ur first comment grin were U shocked between Ur bones grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Appisko:

Lol at this morron which one is old pic that is the current state ur Zoo
This is Lagos
Ozour

Ok hobbit that is not new Lagos but old Lagos. Do U get it now.
Ur moronic display of desperation wouldn't stop Ghana from being a village grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Herr refugee be careful undecided undecided

Or what

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Roan77:

Yoooooo!!!! You know i stopped talking about ghana, when i used google earth imagine to track, and check the whole Accra, and ghana as a whole, and then i found out that ghana should be competing with South Sudan, and Somalia, and i found it so disrespectful to Nigeria trying to compete with ghana, because ghana, as little as it, it's total underdeveloped, and a waste of land, and resources, ghana is a big disgrace not only in West Africa, but the entire Africa, and i'm glad Vanshit has finally opened his eyes, to see the truths, and also admitted to the truths we have been telling him and others right from time, it's very easy to access ghana, so there's nothing they can hide from us, you know nothing is hidden under the sun after all. grin grin

I am.glad he accepted the truth. He not such a blockhead afterall grin our efforts wasn't in vain grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

I dare you to continue with your plans.

Cheap loser.
Eba eater

Do U mean I should post Ur pics? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Finish with me first cool cool grin

All duplicitous attempt to act like U are equally to the task doesn't make U look brave I must advice.
Take Ur time and grief. Feel Ur pain.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Sorry nigeria wasn't mentioned.
Forever behind us.

embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Are U doubting me cos I have it.
Would U like to see it grin
Bro can you post it for some minutes? Let me see how short and ugly he looks.
He doesn't even know his height by feet, and inches. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

I am.glad he accepted the truth. He not such a blockhead afterall grin our efforts wasn't in vain grin

Don't mind him, empty pride is disturbing him here. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Not in the habit of checking out fellow men

Idk I'm only seeing this now:Tayser, you SPECIFICALLY asked me who the DUDE was.
Your inference REALLY ISN'T appreciated.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

All duplicitous attempt to act like U are equally to the task doesn't make U look brave I must advice.
Take Ur time and grief . Feel Ur pain.

I thought you were man enough to post whatever thing you think you have?

Coward

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

)mo ngyimii y3.

S3 me baako fo) me y3
Vaxx
Wizzzzmike
Appisko

Afei nso mey3 Chrisagyei?

Wei ara y3 de pia car?
Alatafo) ne gyimie de3
mesee menua.Chale me de b3y3 nfie mmienu na akasa akasa saa me mpo mabr3.Woma amo facts aa, na ato amo ne gyimie. Ohia,generator,3kom,boko haram ne nnoama na ekun w)n s3 nkok) nanso nonfa nne3ma nkoaa na ato w)n.Alata fo) egyimi s3n bibiaa w) wiase ha walaahi chale.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

I'm not like you and your people that defend blindly. Ghana over nigeria anyday.

Mr, detector, I want you to post my so called pictures here, it's not that difficult. OR?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Roan77:

Bro can you post it for some minutes? Let me see how short and ugly he looks.
He doesn't even know his height by feet, and inches. grin

Tell him, he is wasting our time.

Ordinary pictures too you can't post? Cthewwe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
jln115:
What?

U said we have been waiting and last time I checked U re SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
theenchanter:
go and rest.... How long do u want to do this? undecided

All this fake braveness go soon end clear for him eyes

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Initially Samborobo2, Obaderema et al said I was
Vaxx

Later you Popzaino claimed I was
Appisko
Wizz.....

Now you claim I am
Chrisagyei?

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
cheesy grin angry grin grin angry angry angry
grin angry angry angry grin grin

So this is your way to get back at me?
You guys are not serious at all.

Vlain, start the show, I'm here now

Same way U claimed I am popizaino and that mumu kenyan boy with the name shma claimed I am Samorobo. But no I do think believe U are Chris. I can see the difference vividly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
chrisagyei:
mesee menua.Chale me de b3y3 nfie mmienu na akasa akasa saa me mpo mabr3.Woma amo facts aa, na ato amo ne gyimie. Ohia,generator,3kom,boko haram ne nnoama na ekun w)n s3 nkok) nanso nonfa nne3ma nkoaa na ato w)n.Alata fo) egyimi s3n bibiaa w) wiase ha walaahi chale.

Ato wommo ne atase atase.

W)nmo nni nyansa baako sei. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

They are cheap losers.

Who doesn't know Ghana is better than nigeria?
This is common knowledge not nollywood story.

Lol hobbit U must nurse this pain Ur self. U sef no the rest of Africa has left U in stagnation including nigeria. You are obsessed with Africa's past from the 70's. Now that a classic hobbit land with zero aspirations but failures grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

All this fake braveness go soon end clear for him eyes

Braveness ko, braveness ni

I dare you to post those pictures here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Till you guys learn sense undecided

I want your fellow Zoolian (Vlain) to start his show....

Lol see fake bravery ooo Sha.
Oga pls take time to feel every bit of Ur pain. Ur words are in my hands now grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Lol hobbit U must nurse this pain Ur self. U sef no the rest of Africa has left U in stagnation including nigeria. You are obsessed with Africa's past from the 70's. Now that a classic hobbit land with zero aspirations but failures grin

Mr, detector why don't you post your so called pictures?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dididrumz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

Come and revoke my nationality since Ghana is your property ogyemie sakawa boy.

Hey bro...

From your comments I see you're in GH. Can we talk in private? I need something from someone there.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Lol see fake bravery ooo Sha.
Oga pls take time to feel every bit of Ur pain. Ur words are in my hands now grin grin

If you don't post those pictures I will call you "useless chimpanzee".

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Ghana can never be your country undecided undecided

You are a refugee

God forbid that Ghana becomes his country

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

If you don't post those pictures I will call you "useless chimpanzee".

I will. Calm down bro.
Ur blood too dey hor grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Appisko:

See this animal too much generator fumes they affect ur brains OZOUR

Watch out U are next. U will wind up like van kelvin whom I have under my feet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9002) (9003) (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.