Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245121 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9060) (9061) (9062) (9063) (9064) (9065) (9066) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:49am On Dec 15, 2020
AskiaHarem:

I don't wanna see no Kenyan talking nonsense in here again these mofos going backwards putting more into the slums. Though we all know that will be unfounded. grin

Expect the figure to drop even more once this housing scheme is successful grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6312070/nigerians-buy-fg-built-houses

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Vlain:

Expect the figure to drop even more once this housing scheme is successful grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6312070/nigerians-buy-fg-built-houses

Nice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:08am On Dec 15, 2020
gallivant:

Its Samorobo, a subject of Obaboon. He just understands not to mess with us anymore. wink

He's just a little bitch who's too afraid to face us here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:12am On Dec 15, 2020
jln115:
why would Austine1213 be bitter about Kenyan? He lives in an exponentially better country

He's bitter that people who live in a low middle income country enjoy a better quality of life than him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 5:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Vlain:

Kenya slum.population vs naija slum population lmao grin

See who the hypocrite is now grin grin

Wait...so their slum population is actually increasing instead of decreasing...interesting

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

He's bitter that people who live in a low middle income country enjoy a better quality of life than him.
but they don't?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2020
jln115:
but they don't?

Am talking about an individual not a country. There are people in California who have a lower standard of living than me despite the fact they're in a developed country.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
The video is over a year old,but you claimed it was on December 9.
The video is from SA
Ok kazikazi show me where its written south africa...did you even watch the video...your jealousy don harm you kazi...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Am talking about an individual not a country. There are people in California who have a lower standard of living than me despite the fact they're in a developed country.
jln115 is just another crooked boer from Orania..dont give a crap about the rest of S.A grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Shaytun:

Wait...so their slum population is actually increasing instead of decreasing...interesting
sometimes am surprised..seriously dude you wanna compare nairobi with naija cities...the 2/3 of lagos is a slum ..fact..an am not hating
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Vlain:

Nairobi main CBD 2020
Keep deceiving yourself. I already told you how Nairobi 2020 looks like.

What you're showing us is an old pic of 2005 and mind you, Nairobi of yesterday is totally different with Nairobi of today.
Now you can do the maths, 14yrs down the line then break it down with every daily single activities.

You'll realise you're acting fool.... Blessed Sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
AskiaHarem:

It is how it is.... wink
what do you expect from a zombie prone of peddling blogs.? All those blogs you keep posting are not legitimate.

We have provided evidences on ground which suggests you don't have a city but jungle slum. Your streets are over flooding with your sh*t and you still sit there like zombies and eat on sewage... undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2020
AskiaHarem:

It is how it is.... wink
don't ever be fooled by this sh*t.. These are documents played around with some university students without researching...

If the document was true it should be consistence to date. Makoko is spouting and they are curving down the bars. grin..

On the other hand.. Nairobi slums have been tremendously brought down since 2015.

Don't believe this bs.. Otherwise, I have the ability to do this... I can do this bruh grin... I'm a programmer in a way.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Vlain:

Lmao so U are saying the one I posted won't Lagos CBD. Lol must be stolen then. It's just goes to show Ur raw pain and desperation
Anyway salivate nairobi main CBD 2020

Btw I just went through Ur post and discovered I skip a part where U said Lagos was captured in one shot. Lmao if only U applied critical thinking U won't be disgracing Ur self grin so you honestly think a city of about 20m will fit into UR tiny capture. Newsflash this hat is like 4% of lagos,. And that just one of our CBD Ur shot is showing. SMH grin

Yes.. If you're poor you can't afford drones of such magnitude.

I know a certain Drone which captured nearly the whole of jorburg without living any single bulding out...

But of course when such drones are applied, they only focus on decent Buldings for showcasing but on this case, your best is already a slum cry.. When you happen to buy an expensive drone and take a footage of whole Lagos, I guess people will not sleep on this forum. 90% will display Shambolic bruh grin... Makoko alone covers nearly a quota of Lagos. The rest of makoko extension which now connects to your main cbd is slightly decent compared to the floating shacks in makoko.(looks more of eastleigh all through) ...

I know extreme poverty has rendered you a zombie hence you can't understand simple logics of decent cities...

This is nairobi footage of only west.. The second one is westlands and some section of upperhill. And the last one is a drone footage of our old CBD. All those are Nairobi best.. You're realise drones don't capture slums... But it's a different story for your case.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ok kazikazi show me where its written south africa...did you even watch the video...your jealousy don harm you kazi...
And where it was written Masai Mara?
Don't waste my time,am busy with black americans,I have no time for arguments with ordinary folks am a big man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Shma2020:
what do you expect from a zombie prone of peddling blogs.? All those blogs you keep posting are not legitimate.

We have provided evidences on ground which suggests you don't have a city but jungle slum. Your streets are over flooding with your sh*t and you still sit there like zombies and eat on sewage... undecided

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
grin grin grin
what kind of magazine puts such title. "SH*THOLE"??

not in Kenya bongolalan. You'll find yourself in jail.. Keep your sanity high while at the game of hate and painful jealousy tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Shma2020:
what kind of magazine puts such title. "SH*THOLE"??

not in Kenya bongolalan. You'll find yourself in jail.. Keep your sanity high while at the game of hate and painful jealousy tongue
You will cry,moan and wail but the truth will remain that way forever....
A Shithole
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2020
jln115:
why would Austine1213 be bitter about Kenyan? He lives in an exponentially better country

I mean I'm living good here, lol

I stay in a pretty decent house, I'm a student studying towards my second degree. Life is good

Me gran stays in a 5 roomed brick house, she's living off with her pension that's enough for her as she stays alone, that alone is enough to say she lives better than 60% of Kenyan population lol

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Shma2020:
don't ever be fooled by this sh*t.. These are documents played around with some university students without researching...

If the document was true it should be consistence to date. Makoko is spouting and they are curving down the bars. grin..

On the other hand.. Nairobi slums have been tremendously brought down since 2015.

Don't believe this bs.. Otherwise, I have the ability to do this... I can do this bruh grin... I'm a programmer in a way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
You will cry,moan and wail but the truth will remain that way forever....
A Shithole
which truth bongolalan??

Do you know your Dar is even more Shambolic than Nairobi.?

You can't compare malnourished city with healthy Nairobi.. Unless you're deranged.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2020
AskiaHarem:

A zombie is pained.

A moment of celebration... It's delicious pain oozing out from a memelord zombie...

Cheers. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Shma2020:
which truth bongolalan??

Do you know your Dar is even more Shambolic than Nairobi.?

You can't compare malnourished city with healthy Nairobi.. Unless you're deranged.
I can't argue with a guy from a small town. Your Nairobi is a small town comparing with the mighty Dar. The only city which can compete with us in this region is Luanda,not your slum infested town you call Nairobi.Even a simple logic will tell you how most coastal cities look like comparing to that national park of yours.Try engaging me once you have portable water.Engage me when you know where your next meal will come from.

I no longer argue with Africans.Am busy talking big stuff with black Americans.I can't waste my time with shitholes
Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
And where it was written Masai Mara?
Don't waste my time,am busy with black americans,I have no time for arguments with ordinary folks am a big man.

The inferiority complex in this post. You were asslicking the zungus but now you shifted to the dirty negroes asses.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Austine1213:

I mean I'm living good here, lol

I stay in a pretty decent house, I'm a student studying towards my second degree. Life is good

Me gran stays in a 5 roomed brick house, she's living off with her pension that's enough for her as she stays alone, that alone is enough to say she lives better than 60% of Kenyan population lol
.. Not true.

You don't have to exaggerate things. This is your cage where your mom and dad dwells. Don't fool around with boers a*rs.

You should be among those extream poor folks in SA in the midst of tycoons.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Kazikazi:

I no longer argue with Africans.Am busy talking big stuff with black Americans.I can't waste my time with shitholes
Bye bye

Your inferiority complex knows no boundaries. You are an embarassment to Africans everywhere. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
I can't argue with a guy from a small town. Your Nairobi is a small town comparing with the mighty Dar. The only city which can compete with us in this region is Luanda,not your slum infested town you call Nairobi.Even a simple logic will tell you how most coastal cities look like comparing to that national park of yours.Try engaging me once you have portable water.Engage me when you know where your next meal will come from.

Bye bye
Dar es salaam is in the league of Mombasa. Water mass has covered a huge chunk of your land since Dar is located in coastal region.

But on development, you're zero. You're playing catch up game with Mombasa and Burundi.. Remove three blue towers which have fooled you bongolalas since inception of its stand and you'll realize Dar is nothing but a Jungle bush forested land with slums and tiny section of a BRT lane and three blue towers (one drawn by kenyan architects)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9060) (9061) (9062) (9063) (9064) (9065) (9066) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.