Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6179014 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9063) (9064) (9065) (9066) (9067) (9068) (9069) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vlain:

Lol.the headline tho grin
Imagine 3,000 buildings in Nairobi are unsafe! But they will never demolish them,very sad for ordinary people who are residing in that glorified slum

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sad news from glorified slum republic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Post the real Dar where 99% of bonfolalas live in squalor.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by K254725: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tayser:
Lol,
They'll be back ... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tayser:

just prove that you sokkie...stop the boerdrama wink
Lol really dude? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
@tayser

Tell me are you legally in Kenya? grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Samorobo2:

Did blacks do this on blacks. This is the full video. U white people are demonically wicked.

Obaaderemi,chrisooblog, saddamochieng00 , obakillah watch this and see we as Africans are only decieving ourselves and going in circles. This idiots already have our lives and future plotted out for their selfish gains. The entire global black family is indeed doomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7KEp9wuFSE

That is the system and you can't beat it. Especially when people are ready to kill each other for a person who'll sell them out to the highest bidder. All this politicians who we think weld lots of power are just puppets to this Babylonian System. This system feeds off not just the sufferation of the Black Man but of all mankind.

They've not only stolen our minerals but also destroyed our religion, culture, family unit and Black Man livity. Those who still hold dear to our true Africanism are labelled uncivilised and branded all manner of names. Yet those who are puppets to the white man religion and culture are regarded as of a higher/special class. One thing they fail to realise is that in the eyes of their overlords they're nothing but subhumans whose only worth is being a slave to their wicked system. This is modern day slavery but Africans are too deep in their sleep to wake up to this truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AlphaDigitals: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vlain:

From Ur description I can boldly beat my chest and say U don't know lagos.well I am not here to speak for joburg but l doubt U can even capture 30% of joburg in a single shot. Again Lagos is divided into two 'the mainland and the island" . U will have to cross the third longest bridge in Africa which is called "the third mainland bridge" to commute via island Lagos and mainland Lagos(although fourth mainland bridge is set to commence January next year and it will be the longest and bridge with an unrivalled engineering feat in Africa). It's on island Lagos U get to see prominent places like ikoyi,vi,Lekki,Aja,marina,Eko Atlantic,banana island, illubirin,orange island,iibc, just to mention a few. And on the mainland which is where majority of average lagosian live I get to see Ikeja,yaba,surulere, oshodi and the rest. Now that Ur shot only reveal Lagos island CBD and I think soaps port ahead and that's all. Stop acting a fool thinking U know Lagos. 20m population cannot be captured in that Ur tiny shot. Just use Ur brain or perhaps start pinpoint the rest locations of Lagos from Ur capture

Noise maker is all I can say

U are not making sense. Infact judging from our recent back to back convo I can tell U barely make sense. Maybe it cos U easily get too emotional.
Peace.

Argue with Ignoramus Kenyans at your peril, I've actively engaged in the discussions on this thread while it was in it's early stage,was using samsobo24 then

No Kenyan and co will want to agree with you.I wonder how these e-warriors define development.
I assure you Kenya's 4 acclaimed CBDs are a stone throw to their selves,show me anything reasonable in the country of Kenya and I'll tell you it's either in upper hills,Westlands and co. The important developments and infrastructures are largely concentrated in Kenya's CBD region, leaving the rest of Nairobi shambolic, deteriorated and pitiful

Coming to Lagos,I haven't seen any African city that can favourably compete with Lagos in terms wholistic city wide development / urbanization, although I'll give thumbs up to J'oburg, Capetown etc

IKoyi is one of Nigeria's most classy region that has Banana Island,the Eko Atlantic City not too far etc

When you begin to evaluate IKoyi alone and it's suburbs plus future projects.........

Victoria island isn't even up to the EAC by Land mass, checkout developments and already mapped out projects ongoing in Victoria island,mehn they're enormous

Lekki was created because of the need to birth modernity and open the island for space and more commercial activities, Lekki alone is bigger than the whole of Kenya's CBDs

I wouldn't want to start naming the numerous projects ongoing in Lekki but when Kenya's come blabbing,tell them that the Dangote Refinery ( nearly 90% complete ) is bigger than the whole Nairobi's economy

Lagos is the biggest city in Africa because of the total no of developed cities
Cities like Yaba, Surulere,Gbagada,Ikeja,mile 12, and many more by far better infrastructures like : Brt lanes,bus terminals,dualized roads with road signs,ultra modern markets,super markets,water terminals ( waterside regions ), CCTV's,Fire stations,flyovers, pedestrian bridges, walkways, relaxation spots, drainage systems etc even than Kenyan CBDs.

It's a standard for every city in Lagos to have all the aforementioned infrastructures,a Kenyan was even arguing with me one time that Lagos doesn't have Outdoor ADs

Don't forget that the colonial masters didn't plan Kenyan CBDs.You can Capture the whole of Nairobi's CBDs at a single shot and enjoy the scenic
View of Nairobi's slumpolis ,the average developed part of Nairobi is roughly 10%,part of the CBDs are largely occupied by the whites

I've seen lots of drone images of Nairobi and taken time to research well about it,the pictures are just same pictures taken from various angles,I don't know if you've noticed

I can attest that Nairobi is greener than Lagos,has tourist sites, malls than Lagos

Talking sophisticated infrastructure and development, Nairobi is no where near

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

That is the system and you can't beat it. Especially when people are ready to kill each other for a person who'll sell them out to the highest bidder. All this politicians who we think weld lots of power are just puppets to this Babylonian System. This system feeds off not just the sufferation of the Black Man but of all mankind.

They've not only stolen our minerals but also destroyed our religion, culture, family unit and Black Man livity. Those who still hold dear to our true Africanism are labelled uncivilised and branded all manner of names. Yet those who are puppets to the white man religion and culture are regarded as of a higher/special class. One thing they fail to realise is that in the eyes of their overlords they're nothing but subhumans whose only worth is being a slave to their wicked system. This is modern day slavery but Africans are too deep in their sleep to wake up to this truth.

It's just means we as Africans are decieving ourselves if we ever think Africa will one day ascend to a developed nation.....You can see how ardent they are about fighting Africa's industrialization...... It obvious their system was created in a way we as Africans have no choice but to dance to their tunes and blame each other.....
The part that broke my heart was when he said "if they offer a president loan and he refuses then they will kill him and get a repressive leader they can control and supply with guns monetary backing to keep Africa the way it is". ....all this war violent and conflict is what they crafted but we are too dumb to see the handwriting on the wall"....I always say Boko Haram is not too hard for Nigeria to eliminate if we truly want to....I guess I can see why now.

If you feel you have a high foreign reserves and You do not need Thier money. They will go behind and craft a system that would rigorously bring down Your and forcefully make themselves the only option (world bank & IMF). Ever wonder why SA with all that infastructure is still the way it is. SA already has the infastructure it need to be developed. The stupid speaker said if Africa can go into industrialization we won't go beyond a decade before our status would shift from developing nation to developed nation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Samorobo2: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Nonsense U tricked me......I thought you quoted me on that thread....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Samorobo2:

Nonsense U tricked me......I thought you quoted me on that thread....

Nobody tricked you. You are just confused.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12827568_laugh_jfif_jpeg425cc80f26f117241137c56eb572fbe3
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:14am On Dec 16, 2020
AlphaDigitals:

Argue with Ignoramus Kenyans at your peril, I've actively engaged in the discussions on this thread while it was in it's early stage,was using samsobo24 then

No Kenyan and co will want to agree with you.I wonder how these e-warriors define development.
I assure you Kenya's 4 acclaimed CBDs are a stone throw to their selves,show me anything reasonable in the country of Kenya and I'll tell you it's either in upper hills,Westlands and co. The important developments and infrastructures are largely concentrated in Kenya's CBD region, leaving the rest of Nairobi shambolic, deteriorated and pitiful

Coming to Lagos,I haven't seen any African city that can favourably compete with Lagos in terms wholistic city wide development / urbanization, although I'll give thumbs up to J'oburg, Capetown etc

IKoyi is one of Nigeria's most classy region that has Banana Island,the Eko Atlantic City not too far etc

When you begin to evaluate IKoyi alone and it's suburbs plus future projects.........

Victoria island isn't even up to the EAC by Land mass, checkout developments and already mapped out projects ongoing in Victoria island,mehn they're enormous

Lekki was created because of the need to birth modernity and open the island for space and more commercial activities, Lekki alone is bigger than the whole of Kenya's CBDs

I wouldn't want to start naming the numerous projects ongoing in Lekki but when Kenya's come blabbing,tell them that the Dangote Refinery ( nearly 90% complete ) is bigger than the whole Nairobi's economy

Cities like Yaba, Surulere,Gbagada,Ikeja,mile 12, and many more by far better infrastructures like : Brt lanes,bus terminals,dualized roads with road signs,ultra modern markets,super markets,water terminals ( waterside regions ), CCTV's,Fire stations,flyovers, pedestrian bridges, walkways, relaxation spots, drainage systems etc even than Kenyan CBDs.

It's a standard for every city in Lagos to have all the aforementioned infrastructures,a Kenyan was even arguing with me one time that Lagos doesn't have Outdoor ADs

Don't forget that the colonial masters didn't plan Kenyan CBDs.You can Capture the whole of Nairobi's CBDs at a single shot and enjoy the scenic
View of Nairobi's slumpolis ,the average developed part of Nairobi is roughly 10%,part of the CBDs are largely occupied by the whites

I've seen lots of drone images of Nairobi and taken time to research well about it,the pictures are just same pictures taken from various angles,I don't know if you've noticed

I can attest that Nairobi is greener than Lagos,has tourist sites, malls than Lagos

Yea I believe all of us here have come to realize this by now. wink The "best" parts of Kenya in general are occupied by Tourists, Expats, left over European settlers, Chinese, local Indians, Kenyatta blood, and the aboriginal kenyan 2%.

Don't get me started on the photos of the same 2 to 3 districts from over a hundred different angles using over a dozen image filters. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:41am On Dec 16, 2020
AlphaDigitals:

With all that wealth you're still bragging about such silly things.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OkayR: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Yea I believe all of us here have come to realize this by now. wink The "best" parts of Kenya in general are occupied by Tourists, Expats, left over European settlers, Chinese, local Indians, Kenyatta blood, and the aboriginal kenyan 2%.

Don't get me started on the photos of the same 2 to 3 districts from over a hundred different angles using over a dozen image filters. grin

Same recycled pictures from same areas, Chinese,Indians and British largely dominate and preside over Nairobi city

The developed part of Nairobi is very little,they can't hide that

You can even check online and see for yourself when some Kenyan politicians almost denied the popular kenyan tribe�� from entering into the CBD

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
GTC

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nairobi CBD

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nairobi

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nairobi

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Westlands

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Wuoche:
Nairobi

*Sigh* we just discussed this. smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
AlphaDigitals:

Argue with Ignoramus Kenyans at your peril, I've actively engaged in the discussions on this thread while it was in it's early stage,was using Samsobo24 then

you don't know Nairobi. Just shut the crap.

There is No single way Lagos can ever come close to Nairobi.. When you see Nairobi, just hit the most dynamic cities link.

Nairobi is the only city in africa after jorburg with the highest number of skyscrapers. (when we talk of skyscrapers, note this: skyscrapers are part of development, skyscrapers are part of aesthetic display, skyscrapers are expensive and iconic hence talk of modernity)

You say your city is more developed that Nairobi... In what terms exactly yet we beat you hands down in iconic Buldings?. You might be having more Buldings which you count as part of infrastructure but the designs and quality sucks.

Down to streets and fly overs: I have to submit that you have one of the best bus stations in africa. Big up on that... But mind you, Nairobi on the other hand has one of the best train stations in africa.
So it's a draw draw from that sector. But then again, Nairobi is bulding one of the best expressway in africa.. I think only south africa in Sub-Sahara will tell Nairobi nonsense.

Thank you for admitting that Nairobi has one of the best malls in africa... Yes, malls are on their own league.. You can't be saying your ekoyi has more supermarket than Nairobi.. Dude. We can give you that. But malls takes the lead. Malls shows some kind of modernity and advancement.

For pate sake, how can you say Nairobi is dominated by whites, Indians, e. T. C.. Okay. Yes they are, if they cover 10% of population in developed areas.. is there any big deal? I can tell you for sure that Lagos has more Indians and whites combined than Nairobi. but I'm kinda perturbed how those people don't contribute anything to your development.. Your city is wack bruh cry

To finalize.. Nature will always win over dusty polluted environment. You just admitted than Nairobi is greener hence why should we argue more?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2020
samsobo24:

Same recycled pictures from same areas, Chinese,Indians and British largely dominate and preside over Nairobi city

The developed part of Nairobi is very little,they can't hide that

You can even check online and see for yourself when some Kenyan politicians almost denied the popular kenyan tribe�� from entering into the CBD
lemme prove you wrong..

I have tried to download Lagos best and what I stumble on is slumbolish.
The best part is integrated with slums cry.. I was left with no option but to choose one section which I think captured a bulding or two.. You can't lift a drone to your sky and expect to be favored. why? 3 Buldings is guarded by 15 shanties ..
Nairobi is a different case.
You can go a lnd search Nairobi main CBD, upperhill, kilimani, westlands, south B/south C CBD, parklands, two rivers e. T. C......

Lemme just leave you samples of them.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Samsobo.. I know you know Nairobi..
Nairobi is so tiny that one drone shot can capture the whole of it.

This is just westlands. Nowhere in Lagos looks this way.

Mind you.. This is just a section of westlands.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Still in westlands.. ...

Westlands is so huge that I can't finish posting today.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Upperhill....

Another CBD that you can't capture the whole of it with one cheap cam

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2020
... More pains to come.. If you want debunk my pics. Counter it with yours.

Unless you're a m0ron from zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2020
.... Upperhill..

I know prism has appeared in more section because of its strategic position.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2020
.. Just upperhill

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Nairobi CBD.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9063) (9064) (9065) (9066) (9067) (9068) (9069) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.