Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,513 members, 7,865,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6294176 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9067) (9068) (9069) (9070) (9071) (9072) (9073) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2020
That is the point of seperation

This is the border per video

i guess videos are not on the ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YybcHmNeoXE
Tayser:

pictures on the ground say otherwise wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2020
jln115:
Cool story bro cool

ever heard of coming back from a winning position? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2020
jln115:
you do realise the money spent on our Nuclear program is still making the South African government millions in profit today?

This might be new info for you but weapons weren't the only motivation for having a nuclear program wink

what wont a Boer say to sanitize manic behavior? wink what was the other motivation?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2020
jln115:
- you said there is no proof to dispute the existence of reptillians..... Did you not?

Secondly how can u lose a dispute on flat earth when I'm the one saying its spherical??..... You jas bro?

Not just that but there is also no proof that this animal bvgyuiomcuikmnvshjc doesnt exist. wink

You were the first human to engage in a flat earth debate and lose. I mean you lost despite taking the proper side. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Just30:
That is the point of seperation

This is the border per video

i guess videos are not on the ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YybcHmNeoXE

its on the ground, comedic and ofcourse very underwhelming. The Ghana Immigration services looks like a magnified version of Austin's house wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Tayser:

Not just that but there is also no proof that this animal bvgyuiomcuikmnvshjc doesnt exist. wink

You were the first human to engage in a flat earth debate and lose. I mean you lost despite taking the proper side. wink

-Well actually there is evidence that reptillians don't exist.... Just like there is evidence that pigs can't fly!

- cool story bro cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Tayser:

what wont a Boer say to sanitize manic behavior? wink what was the other motivation?
medical, power generation, mining, industrial, agricultural.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Tayser:

ever heard of coming back from a winning position? wink
lol!!! ..... If it makes you sleep at night grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2020
jln115:

-Well actually there is evidence that reptillians don't exist.... Just like there is evidence that pigs can't fly!

- cool story bro cool

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence me laatjie wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Wuoche:
Kenya is beautiful. This is place is called Dragon's Teeth.
You will always be below the might Tanzania...

Reach these levels..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2020
jln115:
medical, power generation, mining, industrial, agricultural.....

Medical....the HIV scourge?
Power....load shedding?
Mining...gold collapsed or collapsing
Industrial....past tense
Agriculture....You use nuclear fertilizers? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2020
jln115:
lol!!! ..... If it makes you sleep at night grin grin grin

are you jas bru? wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Tayser:

its on the ground, comedic and ofcourse very underwhelming. The Ghana Immigration services looks like a magnified version of Austin's house wink
The Ghana Immigration service is the most efficient with the best facilities at it border and is followed closely by Togo.

The Nigerian Benin border is the most chaotic and irregular border you will ever use on this route.

Your country kenya is only now trying to put up better border facilities.
wink

Again you are new to the game of better services

Austine 's house is better than what you live in, if I'm not mistaken

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Just30:
The Ghana Immigration service is the most efficient with the best facilities at it border and is followed closely by Togo.

The Nigerian Benin border is the most chaotic and irregular border you will ever use on this route.

wink

I can’t post pictures but the new seme border post is very efficient and it looks very good.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Tayser:

They need to work on the roads...

Hardly surprising..once a d always a d wink

Even Togo has excellent roads? Not to be disrespectful but that country always sounded like a joke. wink

Forget that Nigeria road,cus if care is not taken they might not repair it for another century given the fact it has been terrible for over a decade and no much work is some on it .

Togo has access to the sea so don't take it has a joke beside your club legend adebayor ;Dcomes from there,so you should start taking it serious grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Abohboy:

I can’t post pictures but the new seme border post is very efficient and it looks very good.

The new one has deteriorated badly oo and the extortion hasn't stopped.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2020
vankelvin:

You always throw some shots at us, okay let's see the best buildings on your borders.

Lol. .....guy it's not competition abeg.

I don't throw shot at Ghana and even if i do,it is because I want the very best from them,it's annoying when Ghana can easily be the best country on the continent but seems to be satisfied with her position rather than improving on it, afterall they are better than their neighbours with negative indices .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Just30:
your lies just dont end.

Ghana and Togo Border is the best border crossing you will ever see in this region.

It has the best roads and far better buildings.

You may be right on the best border thingy but I find the structures at same border more aesthetically appealing than either of the ones at aflao or elubo .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Tayser:

So what are you trying to prove here?

Popzaino started by commending you guys for putting up such a beautiful border facilities.

He even discredited West Africa border posts which is true yet you went ahead to throw some shots at Ghana which Popzaino also followed with his unfounded assertion that their border posts are the best in the sub-region.

I asked him(Popzaino) to post pictures to prove his statement so I don't understand why you are still bent on making some unnecessary banter over this border thing?

Is this the best achievement of your country?
Or what are you trying to prove here?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Just30:

wink

3n3 Nsio b3 to. grin grin
Rain will fall today

You are right on the bolded.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2020
popizaino:

You may be right on the best border thingy but I find the structures at same border more aesthetically appealing than either of the ones at aflao or elubo .

Have you used the new Seme border?

I wonder why Nigeria left it to rot after it was completed for 2 to 3 years without using it.

Currently, its in a bad state and need renovation. Aslo the road issue really has to be solved.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy your twi is improving

popizaino:

3n3 Nsio b3 to. grin grin
Rain will fall today

You are right on the bolded.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Just30:
Have you used the new Seme border?

I wonder why Nigeria left it to rot after it was completed for 2 to 3 years without using it.

Currently, its in a bad state and need renovation. Aslo the road issue really has to be solved.

Yea .....but I had to follow the back illegal route and that was around June which was during lockdown.I didn't get to see the buildings though cus we had to boycott it from afar .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tayser:

are you jas bru? wink
I'm not jas.........but i'm a jas bra wink wink

p.s I don't expect you to understand smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Just30:

wink

West Africa border check points naa they are some-way-bi but I don't get that guy Popzaino? What is he trying to prove?

I don't know much about East African borders but West Africa borders are porous. You will find a number of towns on the borders where half of the town is in one country whereas the other half is in another country.

Sometimes half of a house is in one country and the other half is in another country so this border thing nno it's something-which-is-there grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Just30:
cheesy cheesy cheesy your twi is improving

What do you expect after almost 6months in motherland. grin

Anyways, mi ti bre bre.

Mi ti baako baako
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
vankelvin:

West Africa border check points naa they are some-way-bi but I don't get that guy Popzaino? What is he trying to prove?

I don't know much about East African borders but West Africa borders are porous. You will find a number of towns on the borders where half of the town in one country whereas the other half in another country.

Sometimes half of a house in one country and the other is in another country
so this border thing nno it's something-which-is-there grin grin

cheesy cheesy wink grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tayser:

Medical....the HIV scourge?
Power....load shedding?
Mining...gold collapsed or collapsing
Industrial....past tense
Agriculture....You use nuclear fertilizers? wink
I don't expect a person like yourself to understand the uses of nuclear technology....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tayser:

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence me laatjie wink
Actually if you read properly you would have seen that I said there IS evidence that reptilians don't exist......just like there is evidence that pigs can't fly!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Abohboy:

Seme post? Though it looks new but it still look normal like our old Aflao border check point.

Border check points in West Africa are nothing to write about so stop trying to prove a point here.

And for your information Seme check point pictures are on the internet so you can post pictures of it here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
yea

it sad that that route is still open
popizaino:

Yea .....but I had to follow the back illegal route and that was around June which was during lockdown.I didn't get to see the buildings though cus we had to boycott it from afar .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
WE have decided not to entrench the whole border nonsense set up by the Europeans and it is far better than having a border that separate people.

That is why I've kicked against any attempt to put up a border wall to separate the Ewe people of Ghana and Togo.

There is a village on the half Assini border area with Ivory Coast, their rooms are on the Ghana side of the border whiles their bathrooms are on the Ivory Coast side grin grin grin grin.
vankelvin:

I don't know much about East African borders but West Africa borders are porous. You will find a number of towns on the borders where half of the town is in one country whereas the other half is in another country.

Sometimes half of a house is in one country and the other half is in another country so this border thing nno it's something-which-is-there grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9067) (9068) (9069) (9070) (9071) (9072) (9073) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.