Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246285 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9064) (9065) (9066) (9067) (9068) (9069) (9070) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2020
.... CBD.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2020
CBD....

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2020
.... I will continue with more from kilimani, two rivers e. T. C

But lemme give myself a break with malls.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Yea I believe all of us here have come to realize this by now. wink The "best" parts of Kenya in general are occupied by Tourists, Expats, left over European settlers, Chinese, local Indians, Kenyatta blood, and the aboriginal kenyan 2%.

Don't get me started on the photos of the same 2 to 3 districts from over a hundred different angles using over a dozen image filters. grin
no one gave this zombie a like cry.
I know jealous and pain is overflowing since they starved their lions to extinction cry

Yawn zombie yawn

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Random Nairobi..

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2020
Shma2020:
lemme prove you wrong..

I have tried to download Lagos best and what I stumble on is slumbolish.
The best part is integrated with slums cry.. I was left with no option but to choose one section which I think captured a bulding or two.. You can't lift a drone to your sky and expect to be favored. why? 3 Buldings is guarded by 15 shanties ..
Nairobi is a different case.
You can go a lnd search Nairobi main CBD, upperhill, kilimani, westlands, south B/south C CBD, parklands, two rivers e. T. C......

Lemme just leave you samples of them.
Very good

You argue reasonably

Now can you go ahead and tell where that part is in Lagos

No single shot can Capture Lagos's buildings, skyscrapers, urban centre,CBDs

Ikeja on itself is a business area outside the island ( has a CBD )

It's buzzing commercial activities plus luxury is second to none

Lekki alone is a world-class business city

VI island was set aside to cater for modern business atmosphere

Lagos island CBD ( Marina ) is the oldest

IKoyi itself would pass for a world class business district in Kenya but yet, it's a city meant for the affluent

Nairobi can and will never match

How on Earth should you capture the whole of a city's developed landmass at a single shot,mere looking at that pic shows the whole Nairobi city centres are small

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Always posting pictures of same CBD,can't a city apart from the CBD get decent infrastructures,same CBDs that are poorly planned,lack proper drainage facilities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Comming to the Giant. I swear these Nigerian Mega-Projects are endless. They just want stop comming. grin

Near Future Illubirin! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2020
AskiaHarem:
Comming to the Giant. I swear these Nigerian Mega-Projects are endless. They just want stop comming. grin

A little Construction underway. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
samsobo24:
Very good

You argue reasonably

Now can you go ahead and tell where that part is in Lagos

No single shot can Capture Lagos's buildings, skyscrapers, urban centre,CBDs

Ikeja on itself is a business area outside the island ( has a CBD )

It's buzzing commercial activities plus luxury is second to none

Lekki alone is a world-class business city

VI island was set aside to cater for modern business atmosphere

Lagos island CBD ( Marina ) is the oldest

IKoyi itself would pass for a world class business district in Kenya but yet, it's a city meant for the affluent

Nairobi can and will never match

How on Earth should you capture the whole of a city's developed landmass at a single shot,mere looking at that pic shows the whole Nairobi city centres are small

Thanks for the recommendations smiley. I can also attest that you argue maturely but ego has ruined your life.

Now on your point.. Stop talking too much and back your claims up with those photos.

The Lagos I know can't come closer to Nairobi in nearly all fronts . Or maybe I don't know what development is .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2020
My brother here once revealed why Nairobi is the capitali of slum in the world, literally 90% all central province (outside Nairobi CBDs ) are all slums, Coastal Kenya(Outside Mombasa tiny CBD) 98% slums, Eastern Province(200% slums),Northeast Kenya(800%slums),Central Province(98% slums) ,Nyanza( outside some part of Kisumu CBD) are 98% slums , Rift Valley Province (500% slums grin),Western Province(500 % slums),

Considering Lagos with it's urbanity, development, population and very tiny landmass, it's still doesn't have slumpolis, it's even the largest city in Africa, it's GDP alone is bigger than Mombasa,kisumu,Eldoret,Naivasha, Nairobi and many counties together

Nairobi should begin to develop it's huge Land mass and leave the CBD for the whites

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Shma2020:

Thanks for the recommendations smiley. I can also attest that you argue maturely but ego has ruined your life.

Now on your point.. Stop talking too much and back your claims up with those photos.

The Lagos I know can't come closer to Nairobi in nearly all fronts . Or maybe I don't know what development is .

This photo manages to capture a little Land mass of Lagos's developed area

Mind you,this was the old CBD of Marina

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2020
samsobo24:
Always posting pictures of same CBD,can't a city apart from the CBD get decent infrastructures,same CBDs that are poorly planned,lack proper drainage facilities
Nairobi has four main active CBDS..

I haven't posted kilimani yet.. But you seem to be so ignorant not to know Lagos is one of the grand unplanned cities in the world. I won't prove it with pics cos you'll start crying that I'm posting slums.

You lack zoning laws and that's the reason your CBD is integrated with shanties.. Nairobi wasn't planned from scratch but we maintained zoning laws, that's why you'll see some sections like Nairobi downtown and eastleigh on their own world.. We have managed that scenario by slums and city upgrading hence all the wack areas of Nairobi are something to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2020
samsobo24:
My brother here once revealed why Nairobi is the capitali of slum in the world, literally 90% all central province (outside Nairobi CBDs ) are all slums, Coastal Kenya(Outside Mombasa tiny CBD) 98% slums, Eastern Province(200% slums),Northeast Kenya(800%slums),Central Province(98% slums) ,Nyanza( outside some part of Kisumu CBD) are 98% slums , Rift Valley Province (500% slums grin),Western Province(500 % slums),

Considering Lagos with it's urbanity, development, population and very tiny landmass, it's still doesn't have slumpolis, it's even the largest city in Africa, it's GDP alone is bigger than Mombasa,kisumu,Eldoret,Naivasha, Nairobi and many counties together

Nairobi should begin to develop it's huge Land mass and leave the CBD for the whites
I will be back to you later

Seems I'm now dealing with a ret@rd cry

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2020
samsobo24:
This photo manages to capture a little Land mass of Lagos's developed area

Lagos is a slum.

Lemme not post the full aerial view of this section. Just for sanity sake smiley.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Wet pipe dream projects as usual..

Go and search vipingo city Mombasa. All the towers are on course.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Shma2020:

Nairobi has four main active CBDS..

I haven't posted kilimani yet.. But you seem to be so ignorant not to know Lagos is one of the grand unplanned cities in the world. I won't prove it with pics cos you'll start crying that I'm posting slums.

You lack zoning laws and that's the reason your CBD is integrated with shanties.. Nairobi wasn't planned from scratch but we maintained zoning laws, that's why you'll see some sections like Nairobi downtown and eastleigh on their own world.. We have managed that scenario by slums and city upgrading hence all the wack areas of Nairobi are something to write home about.
You are beginning to fumble,so you that know that Lagos has the highest no of planned communities in Africa, you're beginning to fumble

Google is your friend

Lekki as a whole was planned
Victoria island was planned
Lagos island was planned
Imperial international business city,Lekki
Snake island
Ikeja as a whole
Orange island, Lekki
Lekki smart city
Banana island,Ikoyi

Let me stop here

Your e-masters who were part of this thread since won't make such claim

Google planned communities and come back with screenshots if you're bold enough

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2020
samsobo24:
You are beginning to fumble,so you that know that Lagos has the highest no of planned communities in Africa, you're beginning to fumble

Google is your friend

Lagos island was planned
Snake island
Ikeja as a whole
Orange island, Lekki
Lekki smart city
Banana island,Ikoyi

Let me stop here

you back? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2020
samsobo24:

Google is your friend

Lagos island was planned
Snake island
Ikeja as a whole
Orange island, Lekki
Lekki smart city
Banana island,Ikoyi

Let me stop here

I have researched on those listed cbds above.

But i will have to ask for your permission first before posting... grin.

Samsobo. Should I post now grin?

They are just the same slumbolish I have been posting since time immemorial cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Shma2020:

Wet pipe dream projects as usual..

Go and search vipingo city Mombasa. All the towers are on course.

I post a city sector in development with proof of reference via photos of plan & construction and you come in and dismiss reality and gloat about a glorified underwhelming proposed city neighborhood and some Tourist Lodges more abandoned than Konza? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
gallivant:

The elite in Tanzania and their kids all live and study in Nairobi and Mombasa. Kenya is the biggest foreign investor there after the US. Tanzania itself is a Kenyan County.

Cant over emphasize wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
jln115:
Lol really dude? grin grin grin

yea, do your part wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
jln115:
@tayser

Tell me are you legally in Kenya? grin grin grin

can see you struggled with my full moniker before finally giving up and typing the short form grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
AskiaHarem:

*Sigh* we just discussed this. smiley

Sure. The repetitive memes drove the point home. Your inadequency in a debate or discussion always come out on top! wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
samsobo24:

This fool must be talking about Nigeria. Great description of the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beautiful scenes lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRSbQBVMYw Nairobi, upper class neibourhoods
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tayser:

can see you struggled with my full moniker before finally giving up and typing the short form grin
You didn't answer my question wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tayser:

yea, do your part wink
how do you want me to prove it? smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
jln115:
You didn't answer my question wink

im legally in Kenya wink unlike you who is illegally in SA wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
jln115:
how do you want me to prove it? smiley

you can record yourself or sth grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Austine1213:
Beautiful scenes lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRSbQBVMYw Nairobi, upper class neibourhoods

People here earn 1000 times more than your neigborhood cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Only in the 254 wink

Blood red alkaline lake
Fairmont Mount Kenya
Giraffe Manor (this one even SA cant conjure) wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9064) (9065) (9066) (9067) (9068) (9069) (9070) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.