Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6182133 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9299) (9300) (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

You are his spokesperson

Well he hasn't said I should post yet.so maybe U should inform him first grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nigeria is Building more roads than any other Africa nation
Dualization of Kano Maiduguri 560 kilometers

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Pls speak English sir. Thanks in advance.

Remove the word of from the sentence
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Well he hasn't said I should post yet.so maybe U should inform him first grin grin grin grin

Post Nigerian cities then
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

For starters rvp did that when he checked joburg's aerial view and claimed with a few scrapes more joburg will be overtaken.

Skyscrapers is your dilemma not ours. For starters your hobbit cousins have a fear of heights and you have no electricity to power the lifts. Skyscrapers is rational strategy, which you lack. Ditto? grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Post the pics you ruining the show

Still waiting for his permission cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Remove the word of from the sentence

Okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dualization of Kano-Katsina 170.52 km Road, Phase 1

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

So those other banana island are what U refer to kong island. Oh I get U now grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Post Nigerian cities then

I noticed U are quite slow E en by Kenyan standard. grin I Alresford told U it's one after the other. Peace. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

grin grin

You are a good sport.i will give you that.

Thank U sir. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Still waiting for his permission cool cool

Waiting for permission to post Nigerian cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Skyscrapers is your dilemma not ours. For starters your hobbit cousins have a fear of heights and you have no electricity to power the lifts. Skyscrapers is rational strategy, which you lack. Ditto? grin

So we agree skyscraper doesn't translate to development.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

I noticed U are quite slow E en by Kenyan standard. grin I Alresford told U it's one after the other. Peace. grin

The South African is gone it's your turn now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Waiting for permission to post Nigerian cities

Never said that.
U are indeed slow.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ongoing Dualization of 204 kilometers Lokoja - Benin Section I (Obajana Junction - Okene) as at 17th October 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

The South African is gone it's your turn now

U don't know how the "turn thingy" work here. With time U would learn.trust me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

It does all newly developed countries have skyscrapers
Skyscrapers construction are signs of a vibrant economy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
68816419:
No country in Africa is building/ Reconstructing more roads than Nigeria
375km-long Dual carriage road from Abuja through Kaduna to Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRfyDI3bFk&t=8s

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
68816419:
[b]Ongoing Dualization of 204 kilometers Lokoja - Benin Section I (Obajana Junction - Okene) [/b]as at 17th October 2020

Austine1213 can see this is more than a stretch of road.yet we do the make noise.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

U don't know how the "turn thingy" work here. With time U would learn.trust me.

We can't wait for him if he returns we will pick up where we left from in the meantime post Nigerian cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
What is your country plan to get to South Africa level? At least kenya we have a plan and are working towards it.
Vlain:
Austine1213 keep it coming. We can't have enough.
I believe we all share thesame sentiment including Kenyans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

The low-rise of SA put Ur skyscrapers district to shame.thats my point.periodt

Drone shot of kigali

And someone wanna compare it with lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Do you agree you need reliable power and to overcome the fear of heights for skyscrapers to dominate your skyline? cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

It does all newly developed countries have skyscrapers
Skyscrapers construction are signs of a vibrant economy

So are low rise.
Morroco is developing and doesn't have skyscrapers other than two. They go midrise and low-rise.ur point just flew through the roof.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Why would you dualize the road from KANO to terror city of Maiduguru when Lagos-Ibandan that is more important has been under construction since 1970s - there is even a town that is now named after the road contractor.
68816419:
[b]Ongoing Dualization of 204 kilometers Lokoja - Benin Section I (Obajana Junction - Okene) [/b]as at 17th October 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Do you agree you need reliable power and to overcome the fear of heights for skyscrapers to dominate your skyline? cool

One after the other. Agree to mine then I do to urs.
Thanks matatu illiterate grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Thank U sir. grin

You are welcome but unfortunately there can be only one Skull island. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
81 km Rehabilitation of Lagos - Otta - Abeokuta Road in Lagos and Ogun States Section II: Otta-Abeokuta

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Drone shot of kigali

Kigali is a clean city very orderly I like what kagame has done there
It will be lunacy trying to compare it with Nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
rvp2018:
Why would you dualize the road from KANO to terror city of Maiduguru when Lagos-Ibandan that is more important has been under construction since 1970s - there is even a town that is now named after the road contractor.

Shut it. Both are under construction.us it's our choice and we love be spreading out development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9299) (9300) (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.