Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6180894 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9300) (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Drone shot of kigali

And someone wanna compare it with lagos

Lmao.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yes Lagos is a slumpolis - and Kigali is turning the corner - for a country of 10M people - they are doing great.
Austine1213:

Drone shot of kigali

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

One after the other. Agree to mine then I do to urs.
Thanks matatu illiterate grin

Yours make no sense, how can I? Skyscrapers cant operate on generators was my point.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Kigali is a clean city very orderly I like what kagame has done there
It will be lunacy trying to compare it with Nairobi

Not what he was trying to do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
You have no idea what development is - Lagos has the WORLD WORST traffic jams - start there. A city of 15m - without infrastructure. Lagos-Ibandan - mere 150km is still under construction.
Vlain:

Shut it. Both are under construction.us it's our choice and we love be spreading out development.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

So are low rise.
Morroco is developing and doesn't have skyscrapers other than two. They go midrise and low-rise.ur point just flew through the roof.

At least they have two what about west African cities apart from Abidjan maybe even Abidjan those are high rises
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

You are welcome but unfortunately there can be only one Skull island. wink

It's definitely has to be one of those outside nigeria. Try outside Africa and U may see what I've been seeking sir.
Thanks in advance grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Drone shot of kigali

So now Kigali is threatening you? You are one unique South African, the shack type probably.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

At least they have two what about west African cities apart from Abidjan maybe even Abidjan those are high rises

Those two are high rise.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
rvp2018:
You have no idea what development is - Lagos has the WORLD WORST traffic jams - start there. A city of 15m - without infrastructure. Lagos-Ibandan - mere 150km is still under construction.

A road Underconstruction shouldn't be Ur problem.
Bring that sources that placed Lagos as the city with the worst traffic jam else shut it.
If people don't want to access the road they can use the world class rail from Lagos and get to Ibadan in a much more shorter period of time.
U get my point now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Lmao.

Large part of kigali is villages and slums lol

Kigali is a street city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Shut it. Both are under construction.us it's our choice and we love be spreading out development.

Lagos Ibadan expressway under construction for 40years
What about apapa tin can road which leads to your main port that looked like a dumpsite if not for Dangote
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Those two are high rise.

You said skyscrapers I didn't

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
106.5km Enugu- Portharcourt dual road project : 70%. Completed
RECONSTRUCTION OF ENUGU-PORT HARCOURT DUAL CARRIAGEWAY: (SECTION II – UMUAHIA TO ABA)
God Bless the Giant of Africa

Contractor: Arab Contractors Ltd

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
rvp2018:

Btw U can agree from 68817 post that nigeria is building more roads than Kenya will build into two decades.
A stretch of road Underconstruction and the whole of nairaland won't have peace. Not a day goes by U don't show the world how mediocre Kenya is.

18km nairobi expressway is a course for celebration.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
rvp2018:
Why would you dualize the road from KANO to terror city of Maiduguru when Lagos-Ibandan that is more important has been under construction since 1970s - there is even a town that is now named after the road contractor.

Clearly its to expidite the terror!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12827568_laugh_jfif_jpeg425cc80f26f117241137c56eb572fbe3
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

So now Kigali is threatening you? You are one unique South African, the shack type probably.

A small city,?

An equivalent to a small town by south african standards lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
rvp2018:

You forgot no skyscrapers and malls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

You said skyscrapers I didn't

Wrong term. I said that based on African standard but I see U were shifting goal post.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Large part of kigali is villages and slums lol

Kigali is a street city

Austine1213:

A small city,?

An equivalent to a small town by south african standards lol

Kigali has less shacks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Lmao.

Reason why I always say Kigali would not even be regarded a city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Kigali has less shacks.

Lol

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Lagos Ibadan expressway under construction for 40years
What about apapa tin can road which leads to your main port that looked like a dumpsite if not for Dangote

Well thank Gawd for Dangote. Now go get Ur own Dangote and stop crying. We will be needing more Dangote here and we are not sorry for that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Reason why I always say Kigali would not even be regarded a city

Can't be compared to rustenburg grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Kigali has less shacks.

Cos of population.whst are they again.2, 3 million grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Wrong term. I said that based on African standard but I see U were shifting goal post.

No I don't shift goal posts you said skyscrapers Now high rises so who is shifting goal posts

Anyway skyscrapers are a sign of vibrant economy and Morocco has 2
Nigeria can't because lack of electricity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Nooo never, Rustenburg is far developed lol

Kigali got gravel roads

When we mention cities Kigali should never be mentioned
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pic1- RECONSTRUCTION OF ONITSHA-ENUGU EXPRESSWAY:

Contractor: RCC Nigeria Ltd

Pic2- RECONSTRUCTION OF BENIN-OFOSU-ORE-AJEBANDELE-SHAGAMU EXPRESSWAY

Contract Sum: N65.22bn

Pic3-
DUALIZATION OF IBADAN-ILORIN EXPRESSWAY: (SECTION II – OYO-OGBOMOSO ROAD IN OYO STATE)

Contract Sum: N47.50bn
Current Completion Level: 73.35%
2020 SUKUK Payment: N5.0bn
Ongoing Dualization; Piling; Pil
pic4-
REHABILITATION AND EXPANSION OF LAGOS-BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY: (SECTION I – AGBARA JUNCTION TO BENIN BORDER)

Contractor: CGC Nigeria Ltd
Contract Sum: N63.02bn
Current Completion Level: 9.30%
2020 SUKUK Payment: N4.5bn
Ongoing Expansion works

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

No I don't shift goal posts you said skyscrapers Now high rises so who is shifting goal posts

Anyway skyscrapers are a sign of vibrant economy and Morocco has 2
Nigeria can't because lack of electricity

Is morroco economy vibrant or not. Just asking to see Ur logic fail U.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Cos of population.whst are they again.2, 3 million grin

2 million can fit in makoko perfectly

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Nooo never, Rustenburg is far developed lol

Kigali got gravel roads

When we mention cities Kigali should never be mentioned

East Africa is underwhelming.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Cant be compared to Venice of West Aftica, Makoko. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9300) (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.