Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264189 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9309) (9310) (9311) (9312) (9313) (9314) (9315) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Why are people celebrating simple Buldings..

Nairobi is on another level.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Tatu is a small town not city lol come on lol

Its a city under construction not in a render mode like most of your new cities which you posted here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just30:
The kind of All round development that make others dream to be like us in infrastructure development

You are mistaken son grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Pls let it go down already.no emotions and pain abeg.
Just talk like a man. Thanks in advance.
No licking ar*ses and crying like a Lil wimp.
Nothing but facts... Facts will set you free Madam lesbian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

USA, South Korea, chile, China, Taiwan etc

Between what time frame is those countries classified as NEWLY developed countries.Emphasis on the word Newly. Pls come along with source.

Btw China is a developing country not developed with a GDP per capita about the size of SA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shma2020:
No licking ar*ses and crying like a Lil wimp.
Nothing but facts... Facts will set you free Madam lesbian

*Disgusted*
Smh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tayser:

You are mistaken son grin
the pain is real

Sorry, I'm not the son of a dull person grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
skycrappers? how many skyscraper will you find in Norway, one of the richest countries in the world? why are kenyans so obsessed with skyscrapers? funny little-minded folks grin

the last time I checked, china is threatening to sell kenya republic of china grin shouldn't you look at redeeming your many debts to china than talking about skyscrapers? By the way, can we also see kiberia grin heard there are many skycrappers in kiberia

how about the many starving kenyans? do they really care about skyscrapers? shocked

[s]
tylann:

You don't have skyscrapers in Accra because of earthquakes right??
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Skyscrapers are for beauty, right?

He never said that. Stop putting words into his mouth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Tatu is a housing estate.cheers.

Not it's not.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shma2020:

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Same way you didnt know Skull island is Kong island for an entire week. Stop watching too much Nollywood and expand your horizons. Zombie.

How was I suppose to knowi.skull island was a term U created to describe banana island in Europe grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Between what time frame is those countries classified as NEWLY developed countries.Emphasis on the word Newly. Pls come along with source.

Btw China is a developing country not developed with a GDP per capita about the size of SA.

Google and educate yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Accra

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Not it's not.

Oh yes it is. It's an housing estate with little industrial activities and a school.

It's not even meant to have CBD district like her sister Alaro in Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Its a city under construction not in a render mode like most of your new cities which you posted here

I know our cities are beautiful

But for you to think they are renders, damn lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

I have done that.just surprise U are sounding so dumb in this internet age.

We need U to really educate us on the timeframe it takes to bear the word NEWLY developed else stop using that term.
Heck U even called China a developed nation.smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

China is a developing country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just30:
the pain is real

Sorry, I'm not the son of a dull person grin

Whats to make us jealous there ? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shma2020:

Compared to SA this is trash. U will end up in the hospital by the time U go through the pages U missed to read all that I said grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
ACCRA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

[s]The height of stupidity.
After so many months on nairaland you still don't know the 2nd biggest city in Ghana?

It's like me telling you Kisimu is the 2nd biggest city in Kenya, that shows how uninformed you and your fellow slum dwellers are. No wonder 90% of you failed your exams.

Yesterday I saw you all tagging Takoradi as our second biggest city. I was quiet waiting to see if sense will locate one of you to correct you fools but no, as the saying goes *once a fool, always a fool*. [/s]

STFU......you just described yourself after spending over a decade on nairaland and kept telling us Lagos is nicer than Abuja .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

I know our cities are beautiful

But for you to think they are renders, damn lol

SA streets vs Kenya street.
Lmao and they are aiming U in five year grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Compared to SA this is trash. U will end up in the hospital by the time U go through the pages U missed to read all that I said grin grin grin grin grin grin

what of your country Nigeria ? grin Does it have anything to scare Kenyans? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

How was I suppose to knowi.skull island was a term U created to describe banana island in Europe grin grin

I did not create Skull Kong island. I blame your predicament on too much Nollywood. cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:
ACCRA

Is the third pic not the tower from the nigerian artificial island?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

SA streets vs Kenya street.
Lmao and they are aiming U in five year grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tayser:

what of your country Nigeria ? grin Does it have anything to scare Kenyans? grin

Yes shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

An estate grin

Lol yes

See them now posting same pictures for the last 6 years nothing we haven't seen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

And since when did skyscrapers become the yardstick for development. Yes it adds some beauty to a city but never the yardstick for development.

By the way,
What is a Skyscraper?
How many do you have in your country?

Skyscraper is not a yard stick for development bla bla bla yet it's only found in the most developed district/part of a country and not in the rural areas.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

I did not create Skull Kong island. I blame your predicament on too much Nollywood. cry

Lecture me on how Nollywood has a hand in this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
ACCRA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9309) (9310) (9311) (9312) (9313) (9314) (9315) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.