Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6292826 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9306) (9307) (9308) (9309) (9310) (9311) (9312) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Same way Kenyans shouldn't force their model of cities on others. Double standards.

It's either uninspiring block style skyscraper or nothing. That's according to a few of Ur compatriots like rvp, tylann,wuoche, gallivant

No Kenyan stated skyscrapers are the model of development. If they bother you its your problem fellas. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

It probably has more poverty as well.

U mean Mombasa right grin. Yeah it sure has.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

It probably has more poverty as well.

Let them keep fooling themselves why this country is going down the drain. Literacy is the worst disease in this world

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

No Kenyan stated skyscrapers are the model of development. If they bother you its your problem fellas. smiley

Okay.first Kenyan to come out of this fake skyscraper development bubble. I expect others to be out soon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Okay.first Kenyan to come out of this fake skyscraper development bubble. I expect others to be out soon.

First West African to admit their outright jealousy. Bravo my good man, bravo!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
I wonder how Lagos GDP is 100 billion US dollar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Countries dont build skyscrapers for beauty. Your point is moot!

Exactly your level of understanding, tweaa grin grin

Did you really understand what I wrote?

I said "Yes they add beauty to a city*,
it does not mean * the purpose for building a Skyscraper is to add beautify to a city".

A Skyscraper(beautiful one) is built for a purpose but at the end of the day it adds some beauty to the environment, dumbo.

No wonder 90% of you all failed your exams. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Please I want somebody to explain to me where is the GDP of my country is it underground or in heaven

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Same way Kenyans shouldn't force their model of cities on others. Double standards.

It's either uninspiring block style skyscraper or nothing. That's according to a few of Ur compatriots like rvp, tylann,wuoche, gallivant

No Kenyan is forcing their model on anyone. We are simply appreciating our cities.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Is this what my people are proud of please have some shame

Overhead view of Lagos Taken By Me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Overhead view of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

First West African to admit their outright jealousy. Bravo my good man, bravo!

I can never be jealous of anything in Kenya.

U have to put in more work cos Kenya is not worth my jealousy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

No Kenyan is forcing their model on anyone. We are simply appreciating our cities.

With shady comments/captions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

One thing I have noticed about these Kenyans is, if one of them says something, its final for them. You will see them repeating the same thing all over.

None of them will research for the truth and correct them.
I don't know if they are robots or they are just stupid?

I got to know about Mombasa in 2007.

Out of curiosity I got to know so many African cities but I still take notices of one or two things on nairaland.
As a human being you won't know it all so you should avail yourself to new things but these Kenyans are irredeemable dumb ass* niggas.

They just need one of them to say something and that will be final,,, tweaaa grin grin grin grin

Lol grin

U said it all is like they are conditioned to think alike grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children and men's the show has finally come to an end I wish you all and I wish you have enjoyed the suffering and smiling show ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children and men's the show has finally come to an end I wish you all and I wish you have enjoyed the suffering and smiling show spin-off edition 2020. Thank all of you for watching this show and see you end of this year for another show in December. Thanks to all our sponsor is out there is gluten all the people which made my trip to Nigeria possible in 3 weeks

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Thanks to everybody the suffering and smiling show 2020 edition was made possible by a lot of people including some of my great sponsor is which paint for my trip to Nigeria and hotel for three weeks thanks to everybody. The show has finally come to an end and I wish all of you enjoyed it I will like to hear your comments from the show if you have any

Thank you thank you thank you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:

Lol grin

U said it all is like they are conditioned to think alike grin grin

cool cool so bad angry grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

Exactly your level of understanding, tweaa grin grin

Did you really understand what I wrote?

I said "Yes they add beauty to a city*,
it does not mean that * the purpose for building a Skyscraper is to add beautify to a city".

A Skyscraper(beautiful one) is built for a purpose but at the end of the day it adds some beauty to the environment, dumbo.

No wonder 90% of you all failed your exams. grin grin

Tears of a crocodile. People don't just build skyscrapers for the sake of it. How this has become a conundrum to some of you is beyond me. Unfortunately we will build more so just get used to it guys.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

If nigeria is in recession then so is Kenya.

@,bolded according to U guys it's cos of the height. That is something so mediocre and irrelevant to talk about.

That is one of its kind in Africa show me any road in Africa that is upto that level
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Kano has more flyover than Mombasa.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

If nigeria is in recession then so is Kenya.

@,bolded according to U guys it's cos of the height. That is something so mediocre and irrelevant to talk about.

No we are not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Tears of a crocodile. People don't just build skyscrapers for the sake of it. How this has become a conundrum to some of you is beyond me. Unfortunately we will build more so just get used to it guys.

Slum dwellers and their understanding to issues grin grin grin

Infact, you are dumb.
After all the explanations you still don't get it.

I'm done with you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

The message is not about developing or developed

But about how recession works

Examples are meant to close to the real situation
Your example is not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Somewhere is South Africa..guess which side shackman lives grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Lol 18km of expressway making them tickle in their balls.

While other countries in africa has over 1000km of expressway

These people are funny cheesy

Only Algeria and South Africa have such in Africa.
It is not 18 by the way
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Only Algeria and South Africa have such in Africa.
It is not 18 by the way

30km?

It's still the same
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Kano has more flyover than Mombasa.

Facts, not argument about it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
The Capital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

That is one of its kind in Africa show me any road in Africa that is upto that level

Up to which level.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

Slum dwellers and their understanding to issues grin grin grin

Infact, you are dumb.

I'm done with you grin grin grin

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

[s]Slum dwellers and their understanding to issues grin grin grin

Infact, you are dumb.

I'm done with you[/s] grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin

What is this old google pics supposed to prove?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9306) (9307) (9308) (9309) (9310) (9311) (9312) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.