Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,345 members, 7,843,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6255536 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9340) (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) (9346) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Codemaniacs would you mind making a thread with all this information I would like to share it on my twitter account and on telegram with the memebers of MOP, in fact I suggest you join it we’re a pan African movement currently trying to get registered a sa political party we were created y Fela Kuti but it is now being revived by Seun Kuti, we are looking for pan africanists, Afro centrists, people with a lot of knowledge on ancient Africa, African music, African stories, African proverbs, African way of life etc. It is open to everyone but currently only three people on this thread have shown such tenacity vlain, kenomtani ( sorry if I get your name wrong ) and codemaniacs

Also codemaniacs what do you mean by African made guns can you post pictures of these or depictions of these in African art thank you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abohboy:

It was a lot more peaceful and no it wasn’t as rampant there are documentation’s saying when london was the rape and murder capital of the world Benin city had basically no doors and people felt very safe there were no reports of robbery or murder it was a peaceful and cohesive society with no concept of poverty or servitude.
Dude stop being ignorant!! Facts say otherwise!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
Dude stop being ignorant!! Facts say otherwise!!

What facts are you talking about go and read on the Benin kingdom and how Benin city was described in the 1400s and 1600s by the Portuguese the crude stories only appeared when the British wanted to take control of the places
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
68816419:

Funny u, at least that aint Nigeria Capital, Nigga, 90% of Nairobi's landmass is made up of slums

Only 6% of Nairobi is a slum. You don't even realize you just circled the Nairobi CBD and called it a slum. Be objective and stop running on anger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
codemaniacs:

to kill another human being was an abomination in Africa...

where do you think the "10 commandments" originated from
Tell that to the millions that died(and still die) due to Genocide in Afirca
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abohboy:

What facts are you talking about go and read on the Benin kingdom and how Benin city was described in the 1400s and 1600s by the Portuguese the crude stories only appeared when the British wanted to take control of the places
Stop shifting the goal posts....we talking about Africa NOT Benin city, I can mention several European societies that were also very peaceful in those times
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
codemaniacs:

your fact not mine..
Facts aren't opinions mate!! historical facts can't be disputed with opinions cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
68816419:
All repeated pics posted here wont go past these marked areas grin grin grin grin
Don't speak what you don't know.

Enyoy the massive beauty of Nairobi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuoAznN-Alc

No hard feelings smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by codemaniacs: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
Tell that to the millions that died(and still die) due to Genocide in Afirca

genocide created, funded and caused by the e:uropeans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by codemaniacs: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abohboy:
Codemaniacs would you mind making a thread with all this information I would like to share it on my twitter account and on telegram with the memebers of MOP, in fact I suggest you join it we’re a pan African movement currently trying to get registered a sa political party we were created y Fela Kuti but it is now being revived by Seun Kuti, we are looking for pan africanists, Afro centrists, people with a lot of knowledge on ancient Africa, African music, African stories, African proverbs, African way of life etc. It is open to everyone but currently only three people on this thread have shown such tenacity vlain, kenomtani ( sorry if I get your name wrong ) and codemaniacs

Also codemaniacs what do you mean by African made guns can you post pictures of these or depictions of these in African art thank you.
Abohboy:

Wow this actually does make a lot of sense, thank you for pitching this perspective I’ll do more research on it. I never believed that Africans would actually sell each other but all the evidence was there, seems Africans also had very good skills in terms of shipbuilding but this isn’t represented much in history.

I don't join groups... you can share what you want....

I don't have pictures of African made guns but in all African languages there is a word for gun, there is also a word for book, there is a word for read, there is also a word for write e.t.c.

so these things were already existing and since there are words for them in indigenous languages it means Africans were already doing them...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
Facts aren't opinions mate!! historical facts can't be disputed with opinions cool

Can you list these "facts"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
Stop shifting the goal posts....we talking about Africa NOT Benin city, I can mention several European societies that were also very peaceful in those times

There are multiple more examples generally based off of what European scholars said at the time west African societies and empires were more organized and built up then those in Europe in terms of poverty, peacefulness, riches etc. They were also a lot more equal to women then any other society in the world. Before europe came women were queens but European morals brought the downfall of African morals and belief systems.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
codemaniacs:

I don't join groups... you can share what you want....

I don't have pictures of African made guns but in all African languages there is a word for gun, there is also a word for book, there is a word for read, there is also a word for write e.t.c.

so these things were already existing and since there are words for them in indigenous languages it means Africans were already doing them...

It’s unfortunate that you don’t joi could you please share the knowledge still

Also I’m not really sure if that’s evidence because they could have created new words for these things for example when the phone came they gave it a name in local languages buy yea for the read, book and write thing I agree.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abohboy:

Guy shut up your racist to your own people you feel inferior to the whites you have been fed lies for too long you believe African discovered their resources too late like wtf, what do you mean most Africans had no direction, if Africans had no direction then the rest of the world wouldn’t either the world could have never evolved without Africa’s knowledge not just our resources our books in the grand library of Alexandria our books in the great university of Timbuktu. Our oral traditions passed down in west Africa are all places where the whites have learnt from us but they always claim it as their own but you wouldn’t know this because your a fool and what we like to call a coon. One day africa will rise up again through pan Africanism and I hope to be one of the people at the forefront of the movement, idgaf bout your opinions of African history and religions because they’re all wrong. Hope to see you crying in the 20-40 years when africa is developed and your kids are smarter than you, if any women is willing to suffer with your stupidity on a daily basis that is
can't even begin to understand what this underdeveloped ape is saying. Guy I'm done with you. Don't quote me again concerning the issue of Christians. as for your first post, adolf Hitler was also considered a Christian, because he wasn't a Muslim, but there are over 100 religions, just like an ape like you who practices fetishism. Mind yourself young man, I'm a repentant troll. You wouldn't want me to derail this thread. So for the last mind your peace young man.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abohboy:

There are multiple more examples generally based off of what European scholars said at the time west African societies and empires were more organized and built up then those in Europe in terms of poverty, peacefulness, riches etc. They were also a lot more equal to women then any other society in the world. Before europe came women were queens but European morals brought the downfall of African morals and belief systems.
Dude I can also cherry pick European societies which were incredibly organised and just as rich and peaceful and where woman had more equal rights.

Africa was never a paradise as you make it out to be.....it was equally ruthless and murderess as European societies.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Justnotyou:

Can you list these "facts"
Consult the archive, I posted my citations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
codemaniacs:

genocide created, funded and caused by the e:uropeans.
So how did Europeans fund Genocide and create genocide in Africa before they even reached Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by codemaniacs: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abohboy:

It’s unfortunate that you don’t joi could you please share the knowledge still

Also I’m not really sure if that’s evidence because they could have created new words for these things for example when the phone came they gave it a name in local languages buy yea for the read, book and write thing I agree.

its not knowledge...

its just me questioning if the e:uropean version of african history is sensible and to me its not sensible...

the way they've been killing and still kill African Americans even in the 21st century and year 2021.... is the same way they would have treated and killed Africans especially West Africans, South Africa's issues lasted until the early 1990s that's another pointer to the fact that West Africans fought the e:uropeans and the northern African jihadists they groomed, it was after West Africans signed peace agreements with them that they started to govern west Africans....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by codemaniacs: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
So how did Europeans fund Genocide and create genocide in Africa before they even reached Africa?

I'm talking about after 1910s..

but I have already explained this...

codemaniacs:

Slavery started in northern Africa after the fall of Egypt around the 10th century, the entire northern and north eastern Africa fell into slavery and e:uropeans and the euro-arabs enslaved northern Africans and taught them i:slam.

it was after they enslaved northern Africans then 800 years later ( late 1700s, early 1800s or 18 century ) they used the descendants of those northern Africans who were now m:uslims to attack southwards and that's when conflict started happening across Africa...

the people who were enslaved in the 15th century were African Americans and other Africans on the American continent...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
Consult the archive, I posted my citations

There is over generalization, you need to compartmentalize.

European colonizers didn't bring science. American developers made the internet. Fiber is credited to an Asian, literacy began in both Africa & west Asia.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
IGpro1:
can't even begin to understand what this underdeveloped ape is saying. Guy I'm done with you. Don't quote me again concerning the issue of Christians. as for your first post, adolf Hitler was also considered a Christian, because he wasn't a Muslim, but there are over 100 religions, just like an ape like you who practices fetishism. Mind yourself young man, I'm a repentant troll. You wouldn't want me to derail this thread. So for the last mind your peace young man.

I like how Christians resort to racism and derivative terms when they’re wrong. Call me an ape all you want
COON
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
Dude I can also cherry pick European societies which were incredibly organised and just as rich and peaceful and where woman had more equal rights.

Africa was never a paradise as you make it out to be.....it was equally ruthless and murderess as European societies.
Go and show me these Europeans societies you speak of and show me some with as much influence, power, riches and equality. Because majority of west Africa was like that at the time. So show me anywhere in Europe with as much influence and power as the west African empires with the same organization and equality’s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abohboy:

Go and show me these Europeans societies you speak of and show me some with as much influence, power, riches and equality. Because majority of west Africa was like that at the time. So show me anywhere in Europe with as much influence and power as the west African empires with the same organization and equality’s
Well the Roman empire is a pretty good example bro!! especially at its Height!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Justnotyou:

There is over generalization, you need to compartmentalize.

European colonizers didn't bring science. American developers made the internet. Fiber is credited to an Asian, literacy began in both Africa & west Asia.
They brought electricity, sewage systems, modern Weaponry, tarmac ect ect ect.........Also white Americans are decedents of European colonisers if you did no know wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
codemaniacs:

I'm talking about after 1910s..

but I have already explained this...

Europeans did not bring genocide to Africa.....that is the point.....genocide existed long before they Europeans came to Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by codemaniacs: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
Europeans did not bring genocide to Africa.....that is the point.....genocide existed long before they Europeans came to Africa

There was no genocide in Africa that's the point.
E:uropeans brought genocide to Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
They brought electricity, sewage systems, modern Weaponry, tarmac ect ect ect.........Also white Americans are decedents of European colonisers if you did no know wink

Modern weaponry what is that?
Tarmac undecided last I checked they didn't leave much of that unless you have a source that clearly describes the amount of it left in comparison to the one built.

Also white Americans weren't the ones colonizing Africa except maybe Liberia if you didn't know...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
Well the Roman empire is a pretty good example bro!! especially at its Height!

They were not equal to women not even close they were extremely misogynistic also they’re knowledge was taken from ancient Egypt and Greece. So not comparable to the societies of west Africa next example please.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:

We had sewage systems, what is the need for modern weaponry, we don’t necessarily need tarmac when you can drive on a smooth stone, brick road
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:

Examples in west African because that’s where I’m arguing for
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:

Introducing these things shouldn't be used as a testimony to support any of your misguided assumptions.

Electricity wasn't even that accessible prior to the 17th century, modern sewarage systems till the late 19th century, they all greatly benefited from the recent industrial revolution.

Still none of them were actually given to the native Africans for free as you'd like us to believe, Apartheid SA just 30 years ago had benches, stairs & beaches reserved for Europeans only talk less of the average Austine1213

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Edit

(1) (2) (3) ... (9340) (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) (9346) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.