Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6216602 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9369) (9370) (9371) (9372) (9373) (9374) (9375) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
jl115:
1. his not from Kenya 2. His mother is white

You are totally ignoring the one drop clause. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
gallivant:

What about Aboriginal Australians and Papua New Guineans, where do they fit in the "black" equation? Are they Africans just because they have a dark complexion? What is "black"?

They aren’t African but they are black because it’s the colour of the skin although it’s confusing cause of Indians but I’m pretty sure if you leave Africa you’d get what black is ad what black isn’t
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
rvp2018:
Ghana - you can build public school like this - without waiting for Pope- Sironga Girls School.

Ahantaman Girls Senior High schools

This school is over 65 years

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
vankelvin:

Ahantaman Girls Senior High schools

This schools is over 65 years

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Justnotyou:

Are the Luhya the ancestors of all present bantu populations? If not then they can not be used to determine the origin of the entire community.

Also E-M2 is a very common haplogroup among all the Niger-Congo people not just the Bantu which connects these linguistic community genetically & supports a Nigerian-Cameroon migration for the Bantus.

Just compare the E-M2 lineage (pic4) with the distribution of the Niger-Congo people in Africa.

I had a number of supporting sources. From the book:

In other words the prefix I = prefix KA.
From the evidence one may deduce the Ancient Egyptian word for a dog as
IWA  ‘the barker’. Hence we may conclude the following correspondences
between the two languages:
Ancient Egyptian: IWA dog, ‘the barker’
KiLuvale-Bantu: KAWA dog, ‘the barker’.

The example used in naming the word for a dog highlights the structure
of the Ancient Egyptian language and illustrates that the Ancient Egyptian
language is an agglutinative language. This will be defined in detail later. In
the wider scheme of comparisons of words between the languages one may
conclude that the Ancient Egyptian language shows instances of agglutination
similar to those used in Bantu language

Another excerpt:

Although, the Ancient Egyptian
language is classified as Afro-Asiatic, the language contains a substantial
amount of vocabulary derived from Proto-Bantu forms, as will be shown

The book is a gem!

A chapter by Alan Gardiner in his book reflected on the nature of
the Ancient Egyptian language and surprisingly stated that in his opinion
there were some linguistic connections between the East African languages
and Ancient Egyptian
, although he did not specifically mention the Bantu
languages.

Rmbr, I SPECIFICALLY mentioned Kaos?

Other Bantu words for the sky which give a close match with the Ancient
Egyptian language may be observed from the KiKamba-Bantu language,
which uses the words ITU or MATU for the sky. [/b]From the set of
hieroglyphics above it soon became clear that the Ancient Egyptians used the
Bantu preposition M. An assumption I had to make was this: If the Ancient
Egyptians used the same Bantu preposition M, could more Bantu words be
embedded in the language?

It's NOT just words but common ideas!

After much research using different Ancient Egyptian examples my initial
assumption was proved to be correct as I discovered that [b]Bantu vocabulary is
deeply ingrained in the structure of the Ancient Egyptian language

Knowing Bantu languages are basically dialects the connection with Ancient Egypt become clear.

The Kiswahili-Bantu word WAWAKA, burns, shines, to be shining
brightly, is similar to the Ancient Egyptian word WABAKA given by:
Ancient Egyptian: WBKHK q B
+
< be bright, to shine
(Faulkner page 59)
The root is the KiShona-Bantu word BAKA, kindle, to give light and this
may be further broken down to -AKA. Meeussen’s Proto Bantu BAK, burn.
BAKA is also given as BEKA, to shine, in KiBemba-Bantu. By attaching the
prefix WA derived from the verb ‘to be’ the following lexical forms may be
derived when comparing Ancient Egyptian and Bantu:
Ancient Egyptian: WBKH K q B
+
< be bright
KiShona-Bantu: WA+BAKA → be bright

Pls read the PDF. Its short.

Edit: the AEs THEMSELVES said THEY were from the Mountains of the Moon, taken to be the Rwenzoris or Mt Kenya. Ofc, its NOT wiki but other researchers like Dr Yosef Ben Yochanan who've translated the Papyrus of Hunefer which tells of their origins.
The MORE I look at the ENTIRE compilation of evidence the more I believe the Bantu migration from Egypt MAY HAVE BEEN A REVERSE OF A MUCH MORE ANCIENT MIGRATION.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abohboy:

They aren’t African but they are black because it’s the colour of the skin although it’s confusing cause of Indians but I’m pretty sure if you leave Africa you’d get what black is ad what black isn’t

What is black? Is it skin colour, is it a culture, is it a synonym for sub saharan Africa? Is it geographical? Why do you continue to call yourself black?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abohboy:

Now I’m starting to need what yours and jln115 point is your against the use of black to describe people. But back in the BCs within Africa everyone was “black” other than maybe the khoisan and “indigenous Arabs”
Well there skin was/is what we would consider black......but Skin colour does necessary dictate your race, genetics does.

Case and point is Sandra Laing who is 100% Boer but her exterior complexion looks more Bantu and/or Coloured.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
gallivant:

You are totally ignoring the one drop clause. smiley
Look bro I believe Obama is "Black"!! Im just trying to drive home the point that I was making in my discussion with Abohboy which mtis joined.

Abohboy said Egyptians stopped being black(not sure if he meant by race or complexion) when they mixed with Arab and Europeans......Im just using Obama as an example that if he is considered "Black" then so are Egyptians that Abohboy said are not black!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
gallivant:

What is black? Is it skin colour, is it a culture, is it a synonym for sub saharan Africa? Is it geographical? Why do you continue to call yourself black?
100%!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
jl115:
Look bro I believe Obama is "Black"!! Im just trying to drive home the point that I was making in my discussion with Abohboy which mtis joined.

Abohboy said Egyptians stopped being black(not sure if he meant by race or complexion) when they mixed with Arab and Europeans......Im just using Obama as an example that if he is considered "Black" then so are Egyptians that Abohboy said are not black!

Okay let me rephrase that the Egyptians were Africans up until they mixed with Arabs and Europeans they they formed a new group of Copts, Arabs and mixed race peoples
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
gallivant:

I think calling yourself Black especially as an African is quite a modern phenomenon, Im pretty sure before colonialism nobody thought of themselves as Black but rather as the ethnic group or kingdom they were part of................Unfortunately colonialists invented the method of categorised people based on skin colour to drive home the white superiority narrative

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abohboy:

Okay let me rephrase that the Egyptians were Africans up until they mixed with Arabs and Europeans they they formed a new group of Copts, Arabs and mixed race peoples
They were and still are African

Also African isn't a race either
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
That is my school oooh grin grin grin I am an Odadeeeeee grin the best secondary school in the world cool

Just30:
PRESEC LEGON

There are a total of 12 classroom blocks on campus. Each block has at least 6 classrooms. A typical classroom size measures 35 meters squared and has an average capacity of 45 students. There are 39 Science classroom(form one – three), 12 Business class rooms, 15 for General Arts and Visual Arts and a state of the art studio for the Visual Art department.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Torture2020:

That is my school oooh grin grin grin I am an Odadeeeeee grin the best secondary school in the world cool

More of presec

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Torture2020:

what house where you in grin?

The best Secondary school will always be Achimota, Holy Child and Adisadel

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
vankelvin:

Kumasi Technical School

Technical school

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

cant blame them...If its not the Egyptian everyone wants to be a jew... grin

Sometimes people must know they have a country and try to fix our country instead of trying to fix the Egyptian pyramids which are long gone. Many be next week it will be Victoria Falls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
jl115:
They were and still are African

Also African isn't a race either

True
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Sometimes people must know they have a country and try to fix our country instead of trying to fix the Egyptian pyramids which are long gone. Many be next week it will be Victoria Falls cheesy

I like how you only jump onto the conversations once it’s something you can attack where we’re you when we were discussing the start of the industrial revolution in benin kingdom and Oyo empire and how advanced and peaceful both were
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abohboy:

We don’t want to be them we are proud of our ancestry don’t you remember when we were telling about the great ancient benin city or when we were talking about the great Oyo empire we are proud of what we have but we cannot lose what sparked the rest of them to the whites they steal everything our heritage, our culture and now they’re trying to steal our history and our languages and claim it for themselves we need to be aware of these things before we lose where all the great civilizations of the world started in Africa and where all great African civilization started and that was in kemet I resent anyone who claims to be a Jew from my ethnic group I am a yoruba, an igbo and a deltan full stop

How can you say you are all of this at least I am better I am only a yoruba from ibadan. Please explain where is your hometown in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
jl115:
Obviously some did go South!!hence why there are Bantu people in Southern Africa

Very correct Zambia Malawi have some
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abohboy:

True
Well then you've totally destroyed your argument that slavery wasn't exercised by Africans before European contact
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
gallivant:

Why don't you compete wiyh Ghana or Nigeria?

because tanzanians understand to dont beat their cheasts like gorillas....

kazikazi was not right away on this thread at the start....
its you kenyans always trying to talk down on tanzania was how kazikazi joined....

and ooh boy,he realy messed you kenyans up with facts....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abohboy:
SUFFERinSMILIN you say your helping your nation but you don’t know what others are doing. I’ll be brief about it but essentially we’re building solar powered homes in Nigeria for the homeless and in the next few years we’re building a private lan African university and we’re inviting the foremost professors to work there, the school fees will be very low or simply free.

I like the noise making from somebody which is living in South Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
am surprised that none of you mentioned that the ol landmass was a pangea....

this was the thing they taught me in europe....

soo,if all continents were joined toghether back then,why cant you people imagine movin around the ol place was easier than today that land masses are separated by water and what not....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abohboy:

I like how you only jump onto the conversations once it’s something you can attack where we’re you when we were discussing the start of the industrial revolution in benin kingdom and Oyo empire and how advanced and peaceful both were
homo genius yeah just hopping all over the place you are saying Industrial Revolution what happened to the Industries now that the country is sinking.. if you look at the history it is not the history it is what you make out of that history . I do not like looking in the past too much but concentrate on the future which something I can change
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
rvp2018:
Technical school

Its a high school and they focus on mostly Technical courses

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Just30:

Its a high school and they focus on mostly Technical courses

Lol grin cheesy the dude is just dump and it isn't funny anymore

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Appisko:

Lol grin cheesy the dude is just dump and it isn't funny anymore

Just wait for his next excuse grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
rvp2018:
Technical school

This is not a typical TVET school.
That's why I always tell you to read and learn.
Ghana is not like Kenya.
There are TVET schools, and there are Secondary-Technical schools

Koforidua Secondary Technical below
Over 60years old

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Just30:

Just wait for his next excuse grin grin

Ateryou grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
vankelvin:

Ateryou grin

That dude is an idiot Ghana have it's floors but when it comes to education we one of the best in the continent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9369) (9370) (9371) (9372) (9373) (9374) (9375) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.