Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6186076 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9370) (9371) (9372) (9373) (9374) (9375) (9376) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Appisko:

That dude is an idiot Ghana have it's floors but when it comes to education we one of the best in the continent

That's the main reason I don't want to post Government missionary schools.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
gallivant:

Why don't you compete wiyh Ghana or Nigeria?
Why must I argue with them? what for exactly?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

How can you say you are all of this at least I am better I am only a yoruba from ibadan. Please explain where is your hometown in Nigeria

What do you mean how can I be all this or you don’t know people from different ethnic backgrounds can marry each other. I’m not going to tell you my home town before you use it against me to find out my identity all you need to know is Ogun, delta and Anambra is where I’m from
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
homo genius yeah just hopping all over the place you are saying Industrial Revolution what happened to the Industries now that the country is sinking.. if you look at the history it is not the history it is what you make out of that history . I do not like looking in the past too much but concentrate on the future which something I can change

If you don’t learn from history you are bound to repeat it, Africa’s fall came from the division had we United ourselves against the enemy colonization wouldn’t have happened learn from history and work towards the future.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I like the noise making from somebody which is living in South Africa.

What do you mean noise making we are actively funding this project at least even as I’m sitting in a foreign country I am working ti better my own country with ideas, education, housing and funding for the local populace unlike you who calls your own people illiterates

Fool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
The Beauty of East African cities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kazikazi:
Why must I argue with them? what for exactly?

Same reason you argue and compete with Kenyans. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
gallivant:

Same reason you argue and compete with Kenyans. wink
Unfortunately am not interested. Even arguing with u kiberans isn't in my interest, it was just you dragged me into it by demonizing united republic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kazikazi:
Unfortunately am not interested. Even arguing with u kiberans isn't in my interest, it was just you dragged me into it by demonizing united republic
You would die if you don't argue with Kenyans.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Africa speaking grin grin grin
enugu town is beautiful,server and organised.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2021
Appisko:

That dude is an idiot Ghana have it's floors but when it comes to education we one of the best in the continent
In west African backwater
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2021
From an honest Nigerian grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2021
rvp2018:
In west African backwater
does anywhere, in messy East Africa even have an educational system to match Liberia ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Some people will tell you that they have most startups in Africa but they won't tell you where most money is located grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Wuoche:
Some people will tell you that they have most startups in Africa but they won't tell you where most money is located grin grin

last we read, British and Nigerians were still colonizing your Startups and IT space respectively. Not bad though, Kenya is trying in that regard. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2021
Wuoche:

Why bring out 1 tweet to prove a point. Post the first 5 tweets, let's all see something grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2021
IGpro1:
last we read, British and Nigerians were still colonizing your Startups and IT space respectively. Not bad though, Kenya is trying in that regard. grin grin grin

Sorry, Nigerians have no importance in Kenya. The only thing Nigerians do better in Kenya is scamming, no wonder our prisons are full of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2021
IGpro1:
Why bring out 1 tweet to prove a point. Post the first 5 tweets, let's all see something grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2021
Direct from the mouth of Nigerians that have visited Kenya grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2021
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Wuoche:
Direct from the mouth of Nigerians that have visited Kenya grin grin

If you went into the replies you would see a Kenyan saying Nigeria is better but you don’t want to do that now do you

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Wuoche:
grin
To me any Nigerian that get to Nairobi and start shouting kenya is beautiful than Nigeria, has only spent their whole life in Delta or Abakpa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2021
One thing this Kenyans don't understand is, Nigerians have the little money to come spend time in posh Nairobi area, while Kenyans don't even have to buy flight ticket self. How many Kenyan have you seen traveling to Nigeria or other African countries to check their view out? Not like they don't want to travel, but the money to travel no dey. Except na their celebrities.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Guy claims in Nigeria the generator noise is background music. Must be a horrible place to live in. I can only imagine.
Wuoche:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Why would somebody travel to Nigeria - unless they were on a suicide missions. Kenyans travel to South Africa, China, Middle East, name it. Check the international travel statistics..
Jamestown123:
One thing this Kenyans don't understand is, Nigerians have the little money to come spend time in posh Nairobi area, while Kenyans don't even have to buy flight ticket self. How many Kenyan have you seen traveling to Nigeria or other African countries to check their view out? Not like they don't want to travel, but the money to travel no dey. Except na their celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Wuoche:

Sorry, Nigerians have no importance in Kenya. The only thing Nigerians do better in Kenya is scamming, no wonder our prisons are full of Nigerians.
no na, don't lie to yourself, it's bad. angry angry Just lie to me instead grin grin
Have you forgotten access bank/transnational bank grin the Nigeria IT company that bought 2 leading Kenyan IT firms grin grin. The Nigerian company constructing roads in Kenya.

Oh son, From Banking to IT to Entertainment, we colonizing everything b'by boy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Jamestown123:

Why would a Kenyan travel to Nigeria? What's there in Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2021
rvp2018:
Guy claims in Nigeria the generator noise is background music. Must be a horrible place to live in. I can only imagine.

Kenya has become a benchmarking destination for Nigerians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2021
Abohboy:

If you don’t learn from history you are bound to repeat it, Africa’s fall came from the division had we United ourselves against the enemy colonization wouldn’t have happened learn from history and work towards the future.
listen to Arch bishop Benson idahosa of blessed memory. Saw this old video last night on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qz1kJGria4

Bini was doubtless a gem in Africa, but the tradition was fetish. Many articles from Nigerians to buttress my point but...this is a forum with foreigners
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2021
rvp2018:
Nairobi CBD when you combine is starting to whip South Africa's Joburg (main cbd, rosebank and sandton)

Nairobi old CBD

Nairobi Upperhill

Nairobi Kilimani

Nairobi Parklands

Nairobi Westlands.

And Mombasa roads

Heck even Eastleigh is a serious business district
This looks really beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (9370) (9371) (9372) (9373) (9374) (9375) (9376) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.