Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,700 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264361 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9404) (9405) (9406) (9407) (9408) (9409) (9410) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Obakillah:

Stop embarassing yourself and Ghana. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztJ1MMwypZ4
Karen and it terrible housings like affordable housing and terrible roads is what you want to compare to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igVnXBS7ThE

something is wrong with your head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Not everything from India is crap.
Tata dump truck are the best - maybe competing with Chinese sinotruk howo dump truck.
Definitely better than European or Japanese - all things considered.

Just30:
Once its from India, you know the quality is already in the mud grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
If gov't bought 1000 of them and Korea donated 100 more, how many will you get?

If we get hyundai donations our kids would quit school. No thanks. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
No - something is wrong with your eyes. In kenya - East Legon is middle class estate - the good part with roads. The front only - the rest in Nairobi would not be anywhere in Nairobi - but in Nairobi metro about 30-40kms - Rongai.

I can show many such estates - middle class in Nairobi - that are East Legon.

Karen is posh.

Just30:
Karen and it terrible housings like affordable housing and terrible roads is what you want to compare to this?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
Once its from India, you know the quality is already in the mud grin grin grin grin

The buses are not from India. They are brought as knock downs from Sweden then Assembled in Mombasa to make the final product.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
In era of internet - and youtube -

East Legon is crap - that is equivalent to what you find in east of Nairobi about 40kms away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Jdl8SFgiU

Compare to Nairobi - and understand word posh - before you misuse it -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-2t6FqELxs

Thats East Legon Hills

good you know that No where in your country can match East Legon or even Adiringanor grin grin grin grin

East Legon Hills took 3 years to be fully developed to the point it is right now and by the time all their roads are done in 2 years time, It will be just like East legon and no where in kenya will compare

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Obakillah:

Scania body, Scania chasis, Scania engine makes it a Scania bus and not a Hyundai van. wink
It's not carrying a scania chassis nor body

just a scania brand grin grin grin

that makes it a scrap metal

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
explain how 1 equals 4 and 5 ? grin grin grin grin

again maths is not your strong hold
Tayser:

If you cant beat them join them wink Your Senior High School buses are equal to our kindergarten mini vans.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please negro. You're beyond mad. Your country will NOT EVER match Kenya or Nairobi in anything - be it low residence or high rises or name it.

Just impossible.

Just30:
Thats East Legon Hills

good you know that No where in your country can match East Legon or even Adiringanor grin grin grin grin

East Legon Hills took 3 years to be fully developed to the point it is right now and by the time all their roads are done in 2 years time, It will be just like East legon and no where in kenya will compare

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tayser:

Lets see...they are tiny hyundai buses, yet you were mocking Kenyan HS Scania buses. Note that Scania is in the league of Volvo. Hyundai are third rate buses. Please note if anyone donated such buses to Kenyan high school students they would go on strike.

This is a normal ritual in Ghana.
I must say this current Government failed cos past Governments distributed over 500 cars(buses/pick-ups etc) to Government schools with every 4years. But this Government couldn't distribute up to that number within the 4years.

Below is the last consignment the Minister of Education distributed during the election period

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
Did you actually buy the hyundai or it was donation. Kenya buses are mostly Isuzu, Fuso, and European models. Chinese do donate their crap buses to NYS and such. No sane person in kenya will buy Hyundai or donate to anybody. How will school be able to maintain that crap.

India's Tata are now pretty solid dump trucks. The best in class. Maybe Chinese trucks are competing in that category.

there are 1000 hyundais, 1000 volvos, 1000 (Chinese brand).

before those buses landed, each high school already had 2 buses operational

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Obakillah:

Tantrums.
I know

truth hurts but a truth will still remain a truth grin grin grin

Indian scrap metal

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
It's not carrying a scania chassis nor body

just a scania brand grin grin grin

that makes it a scrap metal

I think you are just being dumb and jealous. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tayser:

Prove it. Of course you cant. wink They are actual scania...complete with logo. You actually said the bus had no logo. What a joke bunny man.
I just give you a name

MG Group, google them

They partnered Scania in 2017 to slap scania brand on their buses

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
They look like mini-buses to me. Mini-bus have capacity about 30. Bus carry from 50.

Yes this particular consignment were mini buses.
Every Government school(SHS and Tertiary) have
Mini buses
Long buses
Pick-up
And a car for shopping purposes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:

Lol grin grin

You are definately blind.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
I see you edited 1,000 to 3,000. Going by previous statement how did you get 3,000?

I am really intrigued by your obtuseness

There were 1000 of these distributed to each high school
and 1000 of each of the different buses below

yes i did, to make it easy for you to do there math.

I realised that word problem will be hard for you

You get 3000 when you add the various brand of buses distributed to each school

Hyundai
Eicher (Volvo)
and a Chinese brand

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Let assume this is true - although evidence we have are just 100 donated hyundais.
Now what about the Junior Secondary?
Just30:
there are 1000 hyundais, 1000 volvos, 1000 (Chinese brand).

before those buses landed, each high school already had 2 buses operational

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
I just give you a name

MG Group, google them

They partnered Scania in 2017 to slap scania brand on their buses

MG Group assembles Scania buses, they dont manufacture anything. Stop being obtuse intentionally. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
Those are high capacity buses which are stronger than the scrap metals you guys went to buy from India grin grin

Kenya high schools only have one school bus, that is for those who have

Majority dont have school buses

Dude your high schools suck. grin They use hyundai mini vans meant for company transport. As I told you, its a sham to compare your schools with Kenyan schools. Its a culture in Kenya among high schools to compete in terms of buses, who has the best bus and so forth. For that reason, you wont find Ghana type buses here. Mercedes Benz actually launched a production facility in Nairobi for buses specifically aimed at Kenyan high schools. If one of the high schools from Ghana came with their bus to a function in Kenya they would have to hide it somewhere and walk on foot.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
Pave the main road first.
The main road is already at 90% completion grin grin grin grin

next, complain

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
And you went to school? A real school or the double track?

You should have simply said - Each of our 1000 high school (number keep rising) got 3 different bus types.

Just30:
yes i did, to make it easy for you to do there math.

I realised that word problem will be hard for you

You get 3000 when you add the various brand of buses distributed to each school

Hyundai
Eicher (Volvo)
and a Chinese brand

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wuoche:

Kenyan Schools have high quality and superior buses. This is one school which have more than five buses. In the pictures are Macedes Benz and Scania bus.

They have Indian scrap metals

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Once it ready and occupied - let us know. I really doubt that such a dusty undeveloped place can have 100,000 SQM shopping floor. Maybe the rest is hotels, apartment and parking lots.
Just30:
The main road is already at 90% completion grin grin grin grin

next, complain

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
Not everything from India is crap.
Tata dump truck are the best - maybe competing with Chinese sinotruk howo dump truck.
Definitely better than European or Japanese - all things considered.

Nothing from India can even compete with China, let alone Europe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
explain how 1 equals 4 and 5 ? grin grin grin grin

again maths is not your strong hold

They are minivans. Four of them equal one big

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
That makes a million buses. Let say before 2020 - your high schools had no buses?
School buses in Kenya are either bought by parents or the MP's fund - constituency fund.
Nearly every Kenya high school - close to 10,000 - all have buse(s) - including day school
Every MP ensure they get buses - from their 1-2M dollars per annum slush fund.

Sometimes I feel you are an animal cos you keep measuring Ghana with your God forsaken standards. Things work differently in Ghana.

In Ghana, SRC, PTA, Assembly, Old Students etc can buy buses/vehicles for their school but it is compulsory for Government to buy vehicles for all Public SHS and Tertiary institutions.

Every Government ensures that they buy as many cars as possible for public schools within their 4year term.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
But out of 800 SHS - only about 30% are gov - the rest are run by churches. So in short - we are talking only 250 schools - with Hyundai mini bus donation.
vankelvin:

Yes this particular consignment were mini buses.
Every Government school(SHS and Tertiary) have
Mini buses
Long buses
Pick-up
And a car for shopping purposes

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
How many SHS are public - and same with TIVET. 200?
Every Mp in Kenya has maybe 30-50 schools.
Most try to get them buses.
In kenya buses are mostly stuff for Mps and parents - not national gov.
vankelvin:

Sometimes I feel you are an animal cos you keep measuring Ghana with your God forsaken standards. Things work differently in Ghana.

In Ghana, SRC, PTA, Assembly, Old Students etc can buy buses/vehicles for their school but it is compulsory for Government to buy vehicles for all Public SHS and Tertiary institutions.

Every Government ensures that they buy as many cars as possible for public schools within their 4year term.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
When I said Nairobi definitely overtaking Joburg in max 5yrs - this is what I meant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_-IuyK9SE&t=328s

Nairobi is now catching up in road infrastructure - somewhat functional commuter rail - and electricity is great - water supply still a problem - internet in Nairobi is awesome.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ignorance is a bliss. You know little about trucks.
Just30:
Nothing from India can even compete with China, let alone Europe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (9404) (9405) (9406) (9407) (9408) (9409) (9410) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.