Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6266810 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9406) (9407) (9408) (9409) (9410) (9411) (9412) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
why would i be jealous of scrap metals from India when Ghanaian schools receive 1000 buses every 2 years ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
So we are just here to discuss buses that one constitutuency in kenya can have - 100 buses - that a MP handles. Nearly every of kenya 10,000 high schools have buses. Day school inclusive. And many primary schools too.
Just30:
Junior school schools like primary schools do not need school buses because they are community-based.
All though a lot of them have, They are usually provided by PTA or community-based organization for sporting activities

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tayser:

Dude your high schools suck. grin They use hyundai mini vans meant for company transport. As I told you, its a sham to compare your schools with Kenyan schools. Its a culture in Kenya among high schools to compete in terms of buses, who has the best bus and so forth. For that reason, you wont find Ghana type buses here. Mercedes Benz actually launched a production facility in Nairobi for buses specifically aimed at Kenyan high schools. If one of the high schools from Ghana came with their bus to a function in Kenya they would have to hide it somewhere and walk on foot.
My high schools make your high schools look like Nursery schools grin grin grin grin

next easy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

MG group does not assemble scania but their own buses

next excuse of a joke grin grin

You are beyond dumb, I cant help you. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
In era of internet - and youtube -

East Legon is crap - that is equivalent to what you find in east of Nairobi about 40kms away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Jdl8SFgiU

Compare to Nairobi - and understand word posh - before you misuse it -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-2t6FqELxs

Infact you are the sub-Kenyan on this page.

Comparing outskirt development to a fully developed estate in your country? this goes to show how underdeveloped your country is.

Why don't you compare the proper East Legon community to your estates?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
jl115:
Maybe catch Accra first wink..............then we'll talk!

now that Nairobi is threatening joburg so accra is better than the former grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Compare Accra in real estate to Nairobi is an abuse of the word.
vankelvin:

Infact you are the sub-Kenyan on this page.

Comparing outskirt development to a fully developed estate in your country? this goes to show how underdeveloped your country is.

Why don't you compare the proper East Legon community to your estates?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
And you went to school? A real school or the double track?

You should have simply said - Each of our 1000 high school (number keep rising) got 3 different bus types.

Yes those are the 3 brands which were shared over the last 4 years to schools

the number hasn't risen, I only reminded you the fact that schools already had buses before those brands where shared

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
They have Indian scrap metals

Tantrums. There is only one cure..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
Pave the main road first.

As you can see, that place is a newly developing area. Such projects will push the Government to fix the roads.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
That is East Legon Hills, a new area that has undergone huge development.
Now their roads are being done.

Right now, the development has moved to Santoe which is the last frontier of Accra real estate. grin grin grin

The Properties at East Legon Hills will make your entire Karen or Runda look like slum housing

That guy thinks upside down.

Comparing new developments to your already developed estates is crazy. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
Once it ready and occupied - let us know. I really doubt that such a dusty undeveloped place can have 100,000 SQM shopping floor. Maybe the rest is hotels, apartment and parking lots.
The place is not an estate, its an entire new community that is 90% developed and with residence.

Now you are wailing

grin grin grin

Let me correct you, Ghana international mall is a 250,000 square meters development and the commercial space is just 100,000

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
My high schools make your high schools look like Nursery schools grin grin grin grin

next easy

easy chief grin grin too bad you cant do better

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tayser:

They are minivans. Four of them equal one big
Thats why you failed maths

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
QOL is not relevant when we are talking infrastructure and real estate. JLC Dynamic city index is more relevant.

Port Louis - lead in Africa in QOL.

And it's small city.

jl115:
Mercer QOL ranking

Johannesburg 96th
Nairobi: 186th

@rvp20182

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Key word - WILL BE.
Just30:
The place is not an estate, its an entire new community that is 90% developed and with residence.

Now you are wailing

grin grin grin

Let me correct you, Ghana international mall is a 250,000 square meters development and the commercial space is just 100,000

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
How many SHS are public - and same with TIVET. 200?
Every Mp in Kenya has maybe 30-50 schools.
Most try to get them buses.
In kenya buses are mostly stuff for Mps and parents - not national gov.
981 high schools are public and a lot of them run Tivet programs along their high school courses.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nope - total is 871 - and only 30% are public - the rest run by churches. And here we talking about 100 hyundai donated mini-bus when kenya high school has more than 10,000 buses.
Just30:
981 high schools are public and a lot of them run Tivet programs along their high school courses.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
Thats why you failed maths

Actually had a clean unadulterated A. Why did you get an F ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
@rvp20182
@Tayser

Gauteng road paved network(EXCLUDING SANRAL roads): 27000+Kms

Kenya Paved road network: 24000kms

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
Ignorance is a bliss. You know little about trucks.
I know a lot about trucks. My engineering company deals with their engine products a lot.

Sinotruck is far better than TATA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Gauteng is a province.
We are talking Joburg and Nairobi.
Nairobi - nobody really has the data for Nairobi City roads.
The data we have are mostly - Highways, and what we call urban and rural roads.
Nairobi - nobody has gone to measure the paved roads done by county gov, estates and such.
It's requirement to pave the road before you can build estate or house.
What I know for a fact nearly 90% of all Nairobi roads are paved.
jl115:
@rvp20182
@Tayser

Gauteng road paved network(EXCLUDING SANRAL roads): 27000+Kms

Kenya Paved road network: 24000kms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
QOL is not relevant when we are talking infrastructure and real estate. JLC Dynamic city index is more relevant.

Port Louis - lead in Africa in QOL.

And it's small city.

The total index is based on the following categories:

Consumer goods - infrastructure related
Economic environment - infrastructure related
Housing - infrastructure related
Medical and health considerations - infrastructure related
Natural environment
Political and social environment
Public services and transport - infrastructure related
Recreation - infrastructure related
Schools and education - infrastructure related
Socio-cultural environment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tayser:

And they stopped in 2018 as per your admission.
Scania stopped producing buses in India in 2018

read well

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Obakillah:

Scania is better than Hyundai. Even a kindergaten kid can tell the difference. Hence why.. wink
sorry kiddo

MG group buses are not better than Hyundai

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
Gauteng is a province.
We are talking Joburg and Nairobi.
Nairobi - nobody really has the data for Nairobi City roads.
The data we have are mostly - Highways, and what we call urban and rural roads.
Nairobi nobody has gone to measure the paved roads done by county gov, estates and such.
What I know for a fact nearly 90% of all Nairobi roads are paved.

Fact: Johannesburg road network = 11000km+ (82% paved) or 9100km paved

Bolded - Not a fact
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tayser:

now that Nairobi is threatening joburg so accra is better than the former grin
Kenya hasn't even caught Johannesburg bru wink never mind Nairobi......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just30:
sorry kiddo

MG group buses are not better than Hyundai

grin grin

Those buses are not made by MG Group. I have told you that parts of those buses are imported as knock downs from Sweden and then assembled in Kenya by AVA (ASSOCIATED VEHICLES ASSEMBLY)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tayser:

not the first time you make a wild claim.

Gauteng paved road network: 27000km

Kenya paved road network: 24000km

Gauteng size: 18,176 km2

Kenya size: 580,367 km2

..........just sad really

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin

No where in kenya look that good

and the road is not just one road , 90% of the streets there are tarred.

Your Runda, Karen and the other mess of a neighbourhood you have do not come close.

You Rongai, kitengal and the rest can go and compete with Ashaiman

Again, East Legon is not an estate but a huge community and neither is East legon hill

Runda is a 4km by 6km estate, the rest are even smaller
rvp20182:
The only part that look like kenya middle class is front with road - the rest look like Ongata Rongai or Kitengal.

Go for eye surgery

Nairobi more than half it's land mass has posh estates - I'd start from Thome - Garden Estate - Ridgeway - Runda - Muthaiga - Kabete - name them- all the way to Karen - that is HUGE.

That is almost 30 by 20kms of high class residence that you can never afford rent.

I haven't touched middle class residence - where you also cannot afford.

Leave alone lower middle class.

East Legon looks like lower middle class somewhere in Nairobi metro - not within Kiambu - but in East of Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
rvp20182:
But out of 800 SHS - only about 30% are gov - the rest are run by churches. So in short - we are talking only 250 schools - with Hyundai mini bus donation.

It takes me just 2weeks to train my dog to get certain new tasks done so I don't expect a fully grown up man like you to continue behaving like a sub human being.

This is the last time I will educate a dumb fool like you.

Government runs the Missionary schools so Government is responsible for all their needs.
From buildings to staffs, vehicles etc.

There are few missionary schools( I mean few missionary schools)that are private.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Obakillah:

Your East Leghorn is crap. Cant compare with Runda...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLcBtJ1Hmas
weep on grin grin grin grin

what you just posted will pass for an affordable housing here grin grin grin

It's despicable that that is your best

Meanwhile East Legon is not even the best community in Ghana.

Watch again and see if anywhere in Kenya can have this good layout with great streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igVnXBS7ThE

(1) (2) (3) ... (9406) (9407) (9408) (9409) (9410) (9411) (9412) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.