Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6287038 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
At Exactly 10:07 a.m. on Saturday, the Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA, made history when the SpaceX Falcon9 Rocket launched Birds 1 satellites, comprising 5 CubeSats belonging to Japan, Ghana, Mongolia, Nigeria and Bangladesh, into Space from Kennedy Space Centre in Florida, USA.
The Nigerian CubeSat, code name NigeriaEdusat-1, is designed, built and owned by FUTA in collaboration with the National Space Research and Development Agency, NASRDA, Abuja, Nigeria, and Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan. Ibukun Adebolu of FUTA’s Department of Mechanical Engineering is the representative of Nigeria on the project. The initial launch scheduled for Thursday June 1 was aborted due to adverse weather condition.
The satellite is expected to dock at the International Space Station, ISS, on June 5 at 10:30 a.m. Nigerian time. It is the first ever University satellite to be launched in Nigeria. From the International Space Station, the satellites will be deployed into lower orbit during the last week of June 2017.
The major objective of Nigeria Edusat-1 is capacity building, i.e. domesticating the satellite technology in a Nigerian university, FUTA, and making the technology a common business among staff and students of the university in Nigeria for the purpose of research, resources and environmental management and sustainable socio-economic development of the nation. The satellite technology development in the long run shall have spillover effects on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education that is an essential tool for a country industrial development.
Mr. Adebolu, who is involved in the Structure Configuration Design, BIRDS Project gives details of his role on the project, “My role in the Birds’ Project is Structure Design. Drawing on my background in Mechanical Engineering, I am saddled with the task of ensuring that our satellites have sufficient strength and rigidity to survive the rigorous launch and space environments. In order to achieve this, I have to ensure that all payload and Bus System are properly accommodated within the 10-cubic centimeter structure. I find this very challenging, because it involves a lot of optimisation and trade-offs. In the future, I hope to work more on other aspects of satellite design.”
The Vice Chancellor, Joseph Fuwape, said with the successful launch, FUTA has shown the capabilities of Nigerian scientists and would build on the success to concretize its leading position in cutting edge researches and scientific breakthroughs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Nigeria's SGR operating speed is less than 100km/hr. Stop quoting the top speed as the operating speed. Your top speef is 100km/hr. Kenya's top speed is 160km/hr. Operating speed for passenger train is 120km/hr.
http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/infrastructure/single-view/view/president-inaugurates-abuja-kaduna-railway.html

You have proven to be a drunkard really.

Abuja Kaduna railway is a fast rail, not your Mombasa Nairobi used for carrying goods. You are free to post what makes you happy but don't expect me to go over this with you.

The information you need is every where online.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, you are wrong. Actually, 844 Billion Naira is not 140 Billion Dollars but 2.7 Billion Dollars.
permit me for the maginal error. am only using ruff estimation. you are also wrong with your internet estimation. You should have use bank rate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
I was making a study and I discovered that the type of capitalism practised in Nigeria and some other capitalist countries in Africa does not encourage development. Taking Dangote and his establishments in Nigeria as a case study, mostly in the area of cement production, I think he is enjoying too much monopoly which is not good for a developing country.

The funny thing is that he has the backing of the government, so who the government is for who then can be against? When there is monopoly of goods in a market, the owner of the means of production may increase the price any time he wishes, and since there are no alternates, the whole country gets affected, there was a particular scenario where one big business man imported cements to come sell, it posed a big challenge to Dangote, what did Dangote and his groups do? he reduced the price of his cement then to about #950 just to give the man a run for his money, the man in other to avoid running on a loss, pleaded with Dangote for him to buy his own from him for almost his cost price.

In my own point of view, monopoly kills competition, and competition kills development, a big country like Nigeria needs to be diversified and not allowing one person dominate the whole country, that's why when inflation occurs, the whole country gets affected! Although dangote has created lots of job opportunities for Nigerians, I think his form of monopoly is doing us more harm than good in this country, I think we are getting just one person enriched, why others keep going down...

This is basically my own opinion, so Nigerians and all lovers of wisdom, can I get your take on this issue?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:
At Exactly 10:07 a.m. on Saturday, the Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA, made history when the SpaceX Falcon9 Rocket launched Birds 1 satellites, comprising 5 CubeSats belonging to Japan, Ghana, Mongolia, Nigeria and Bangladesh, into Space from Kennedy Space Centre in Florida, USA.
The Nigerian CubeSat, code name NigeriaEdusat-1, is designed, built and owned by FUTA in collaboration with the National Space Research and Development Agency, NASRDA, Abuja, Nigeria, and Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan. Ibukun Adebolu of FUTA’s Department of Mechanical Engineering is the representative of Nigeria on the project. The initial launch scheduled for Thursday June 1 was aborted due to adverse weather condition.
The satellite is expected to dock at the International Space Station, ISS, on June 5 at 10:30 a.m. Nigerian time. It is the first ever University satellite to be launched in Nigeria. From the International Space Station, the satellites will be deployed into lower orbit during the last week of June 2017.
The major objective of Nigeria Edusat-1 is capacity building, i.e. domesticating the satellite technology in a Nigerian university, FUTA, and making the technology a common business among staff and students of the university in Nigeria for the purpose of research, resources and environmental management and sustainable socio-economic development of the nation. The satellite technology development in the long run shall have spillover effects on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education that is an essential tool for a country industrial development.
Mr. Adebolu, who is involved in the Structure Configuration Design, BIRDS Project gives details of his role on the project, “My role in the Birds’ Project is Structure Design. Drawing on my background in Mechanical Engineering, I am saddled with the task of ensuring that our satellites have sufficient strength and rigidity to survive the rigorous launch and space environments. In order to achieve this, I have to ensure that all payload and Bus System are properly accommodated within the 10-cubic centimeter structure. I find this very challenging, because it involves a lot of optimisation and trade-offs. In the future, I hope to work more on other aspects of satellite design.”
The Vice Chancellor, Joseph Fuwape, said with the successful launch, FUTA has shown the capabilities of Nigerian scientists and would build on the success to concretize its leading position in cutting edge researches and scientific breakthroughs.
this is a diffrent project entirely. Ghanastat1 is not cube stat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

You have proven to be a drunkard really.

Abuja Kaduna railway is a fast rail, not your Mombasa Nairobi used for carrying goods. You are free to post what makes you happy but don't expect me to go over this with you.

The information you need is every where online.
You're the drunk here. I gave you a link that confirms the speed of that rail and every source gives the same yet you expect us to believe the mere words of a liar like you? 100kph max for a passenger train is embarrassing at this time.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
68816419:

please tell me?
it's public documents
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:
I was making a study and I discovered that the type of capitalism practised in Nigeria and some other capitalist countries in Africa does not encourage development. Taking Dangote and his establishments in Nigeria as a case study, mostly in the area of cement production, I think he is enjoying too much monopoly which is not good for a developing country.

The funny thing is that he has the backing of the government, so who the government is for who then can be against? When there is monopoly of goods in a market, the owner of the means of production may increase the price any time he wishes, and since there are no alternates, the whole country gets affected, there was a particular scenario where one big business man imported cements to come sell, it posed a big challenge to Dangote, what did Dangote and his groups do? he reduced the price of his cement then to about #950 just to give the man a run for his money, the man in other to avoid running on a loss, pleaded with Dangote for him to buy his own from him for almost his cost price.

In my own point of view, monopoly kills competition, and competition kills development, a big country like Nigeria needs to be diversified and not allowing one person dominate the whole country, that's why when inflation occurs, the whole country gets affected! Although dangote has created lots of job opportunities for Nigerians, I think his form of monopoly is doing us more harm than good in this country, I think we are getting just one person enriched, why others keep going down...

This is basically my own opinion, so Nigerians and all lovers of wisdom, can I get your take on this issue?
Well there is a topic on Bella Naija on how Dangote has single handedly made Nigeria an exporter of cement and has helped her stop import automatically, some as usual shared this opinion of yours, but this was a reply from a guy named ovadje, which l also agree with....

Ovadje says: March 2, 2017 at 2:24 am
@madman, repeating your madness does not make it any less insane...lol! Dangote Cements COMPETES in Nigeria with some of the World's BIGGEST cement companies - LaFarge, Holcim (which has now merged to become the World's biggest producer), the UK's Blue Circle (before it merged with LaFarge) Scancem, and Heidergerg. Some of these companies were in Nigeria since the 1950s/60s, but it was not until Dangote Cement entered the market did cement quality in Nigeria improved from the basic 32.5R to 42.5R and finally up to 52.5R (which only Dangote Cement produces in sub-Saharan Africa). Furthermore, Dangote has even left the "comfort" of homeland Nigeria to go compete against these same global giants (in addition to local firms) in many other countries across Africa. So, abegi quit hating and give CREDIT where duly earned!
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.bellanaija.com/2017/03/dangote-exports-400000-metric-tons-cement-produced-in-nigeria/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwiUm-v-uqTUAhXDFiwKHXisCb4QFghFMAo&usg=AFQjCNFEUuXgcaEoIEgU_qQHN2Dep-rQ7w!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
GERALD710:

Isn't the largest project in Nigeria being built by the Lebanese
Last I checked, our largest project is Konza Technocity, an initiative of the Government of Kenya
The chagoury brothers are Nigerian of Lebanese descent. 4th generation!!! So Eac is been built by Nigerians, dumbass! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

If those employed by Chinese contractors for the biggest project in Kenya's history still wake up from slums and walk to work, then there is no hope for native Kenyan.

This is a confirmation that Kenyans don't even live in the estates they post here. They are meant for foreigners while while they stay in close by slums.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

You're the drunk here. I gave you a link that confirms the speed of that rail and every source gives the same yet you expect us to believe the mere words of a liar like you? 100kph max for a passenger train is embarrassing at this time.

Thank God it's 100kph and not 100kmph or 100km/h.

Useless dummy always looking for useless sources that makes him dumb.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Personally l think Dangote is just smarter, and not just because of the government. The guy you are talking about is lbeto. Ibeto could not compete favorably when obasanjo demanded we make use of local cement and banned imports, Dangote used this to his advantage and built more cement plant factories.
Now Dangote is building a refinery but 28 licenses were given for more than a decade now but no one came forth to build.
It is true that Dangote is close to the Government, but so are some other top business men and there is no evidence to support the claim that he has deprived anyone from competing with him. It's just that when you are successful in Africa, people must find something to say.
What l admire about him most is how he focused on Agriculture for a long time and saw opportunities in Agriculture when many were focused on oil. Now that he's into oil, he's doing it in grand style, making money but boosting the economy, if this is what it means to be a monopolist then l want to be just that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Those trains carry more weight and travel faster than your trains and our tracks can support more tonnes annually than yours. Our stations will obviously function better than yours - Kenya doesn't have top notch maintenance culture but it's definitely way better than Nigeria.

Your third photo explains why you need to get your brain checked
u mean this?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:
Can you compare?
God forbid!!! shocked Is that a train station or a mechanic workshop?? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
shervydman:
@FANFICGIRL.........do u still remember this song?

one of my best Nigerian music then....#2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cGYu0PmIuI
I do lol I love that song

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
68816419:

u mean this?

Yeah......I know you don't know what you're doing but that's a model of a light rail train. That's a child's play to SGR. It's like comparing a TOY Toyota corolla to Mercedes Benz Actross .....An effing TOY. Only a clueless idiot would do that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
adamskutty:
The chagoury brothers are Nigerian of Lebanese descent. 4th generation!!! So Eac is been built by Nigerians, dumbass! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:

Dangote is not the only cement company in Nigeria. There are others too but he is just a business man that understand Nigeria better than others.

Is like saying MTN, glo, airtel and Etisalat are the only telecom companies in Nigeria. We have other smaller companies that even provide better service like spectranet, smile, ntel, intercelular, starcom etc but can't compete with the big boys in the market.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

Move along nigga. I prefer engaging people with brains. You always argue over nothing. More like thank God it's Kilometer and not km. I wonder whether you're just clueless or illiterate or never been out of your village or you're just a fool. I guess it's all that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Yeah......I know you don't know what you're doing but that's a model of a light rail train. That's a child's play to SGR. It's like comparing a TOY Toyota corolla to Mercedes Benz Actross .....An effing TOY. Only a clueless idiot would do that.
how about working harder to assist kenya pay their life time debt to China and stop getting frustrated ur children may have issues in the future if u fail to pay for it now. your project is scam and the world knows that, u keeping bringing terrains , loads of goods when ever u have been busted about the prize ..Nigeria and Ethiopia have same worst terrains but could mange to bargain it with cheaper price and better quality and not rubbish station which can be built by any architects and builder with less than $1million ..." the most import aspect of a sgr is the tracks and trains and not stations as no passenger would want stay in a station for more than 10 minutes "me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerians boarding their new SGR train cheesy They are pushing to board, I guess they pay from the inside (so you book your space first) grin

And the guy who was trying to fool me that your SGR is entirely new. Third pic proves you're just being a pathetic liar

Just look at their stewardess? cheesy cheesy

What is she even doing there? No computers/ seats. Is it even an office ?

Well, the last pic is just for laughs! cheesy Those wagons thought they were meeting some new rail cheesy Unfortunately, they went to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

Cant Nigerians make a point without using lies and half baked untruths...... I hate it when a nice thread is turned into a den of liars and thieves!! Stealing pictures from as far as Ghana and ivory coast. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
68816419:

how about working harder to assist kenya pay their life time debt to China and stop getting frustrated ur children may have issues in the future if u fail to pay for it now. your project is scam and the world knows that, u keeping bringing terrains , loads of goods when ever u have been busted about the prize ..Nigeria and Ethiopia have same worst terrains but could mange to bargain it with cheaper price and better quality and not rubbish station which can be built by any architects and builder with less than $1million ..." the most import aspect of a sgr is the tracks and trains and not stations as no passenger would want stay in a station for more than 10 minutes "me

I never talked about terrains. I talked about quality.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
68816419:

you should first pay Chinese contractors their $3.65 billions first, then now think about konza city then lapsset($30 billion ).
The first phase the lapsset project (3 berths in Lamu) are already 20% complete, fully funded by the government of Kenya the coast is $500 Million, plus over 300km of roads to connect to the port already built, the last kilometers will reach Lamu by the time the berths are complete..
money for the $2B 960MW lamu coal powerplant aready made available, plus feasibility study for the $2B 1000MW high grand falls damn that will supply the lapsset Lamu city with power and water is ongoing..
Remember the lapsset project is mostly in north and north-east of Kenya, our north east is just like your nigerian north east, terrorism from Somalia, but still, the biggest project in the history of Kenya is going there..

on Konza, they have already laid underground power cables, currently they are building the Headquaters for the agency that will be incharge of konza city......
A project like the $14B Konza city is not a fully funded government project, Just like those new cities you want or are building in Nigeria, they are bieng built on PPP model, e.g for Konza, the government will take care of infrastructure i.e. Water, Power, Fibre optic, planning, legislation then the private sector (Local and foreign) will now set up light industries, universities, headquaters, research institutes, and then the through this environment is when they expect local talent to be natured and create more industries and advance the development of the country, so the government will probably contribute like $4Billion to Konza, the rest will be done by the vibrant private sector that exists in Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Cant Nigerians make a point without using lies and half baked untruths...... I hate it when a nice thread is turned into a den of liars and thieves!! Stealing pictures from as far as Ghana and ivory coast. Pathetic.
What were the pictures stolen from Ghana and lvory coast? You don't have to lie na.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
The kubwa station nairobiwalker keeps talking about is not even the main station, it is one out of eight. grin

Idu station is the base station and looks very okay to me, comparable to any kind in the world.
remember, the Abuja-kaduna rail way is an inter state rail way, besides, we have much better stations been built for abuja intra light rail line, all world class. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fidha254:
The first phase the lapsset project (3 berths in Lamu) are already 20% complete, fully funded by the government of Kenya the coast is $500 Million, plus over 300km of roads to connect to the port already built, the last kilometers will reach Lamu by the time the berths are complete..
money for the $2B 960MW lamu coal powerplant aready made available, plus feasibility study for the $2B 1000MW high grand falls damn that will supply the lapsset Lamu city with power and water is ongoing..
Remember the lapsset project is mostly in north and north-east of Kenya, our north east is just like your nigerian north east, terrorism from Somalia, but still, the biggest project in the history of Kenya is going there..

on Konza, they have already laid underground power cables, currently they are building the Headquaters for the agency that will be incharge of konza city......
A project like the $14B Konza city is not a fully funded government project, Just like those new cities you want or are building in Nigeria, they are bieng built on PPP model, e.g for Konza, the government will take care of infrastructure i.e. Water, Power, Fibre optic, planning, legislation then the private sector (Local and foreign) will now set up light industries, universities, headquaters, research institutes, and then the through this environment is when they expect local talent to be natured and create more industries and advance the development of the country, so the government will probably contribute like $4Billion to Konza, the rest will be done by the vibrant private sector that exists in Kenya
It is still nonsense, crap and rubbish compared to eko Atlantic city, infact there are not in the same category at all. Never compare. eko Atlantic is in advance stage.

what is even the landscape of this mini project of ur country BTW? grin

Hmm. give me info on population as well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Move along nigga. I prefer engaging people with brains. You always argue over nothing. More like thank God it's Kilometer and not km. I wonder whether you're just clueless or illiterate or never been out of your village or you're just a fool. I guess it's all that.

The passenger trains on the line can operate at a speed between 200km/h and 250km/h. The travel time between Abuja and Kaduna will be reduced to one hour and each passenger train can carry up to 5,000 commuters.
http://www.signalng.com/abuja-kaduna-railway-project-facts/

Incase you don't know our railway will stretch over 1000km each. When completed its expected to move between 200km/h - 250km/h.

Below is what was renegotiated with the Chinese early last year. This is completely different with what the previous administration negotiated. Even the narrow gauge rail rehabilitated by last administration is now to be upgraded by General Electric.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nigerians boarding their new SGR train cheesy They are pushing to board, I guess they pay from the inside (so you book your space first) grin

And the guy who was trying to fool me that your SGR is entirely new. Third pic proves you're just being a pathetic liar

Well, the last pic is just for laughs! cheesy Those wagons thought they were meeting some new rail cheesy Unfortunately, they went to Nigeria
So what is bad about that?? That Kenya doesn't have worst rail way tracks than Nigeria the last time I checked ur country rail way tracks is the worst in Africa if not the world. grin how many rail ways can u boast of, completed and under construction? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

4th world coutry ?? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Expansion of portharcourt onne port

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Expansion of onne

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.