Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6186612 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
vankelvin:
cool cool

Nice one there bro

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
vankelvin:

Busy body,
How is Cote Diviore's Paris of Africa a West African problem?

How does it affect the price of commodity in Kenya?
Or how does it cause depreciation in Kenyan shillings?

I think you need a mental examination cos this shouldn't be a border to you at all.

Someone that calls Nairobi "Singapore of Africa" is now complaining about Abidjan being likened to Paris of Africa?

Your double standards and gross ignorance is so humiliating.

You now jumped from Paris of Africa to CFA currency?

You seem more bothered than me!! No one said Nairobi is the Singapore of Africa, we said we are aiming for that after Johannesburg. There is only one Paris and that's final. The CFA Franc must be abolished for West Africa to be independent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
gallivant:

You seem more bothered than me!! No one said Nairobi is the Singapore of Africa, we said we are aiming for that after Johannesburg. There is only one Paris and that's final. The CFA Franc must be abolished for West Africa to be independent.

If u don't understand u can go and hug the nearest transformer .

We don't care

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tema

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nigeria is not doing bad at all in Tourism revenue , Nigeria is profoundly growing while Kenya is regressing cry

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
gallivant:

Okay to the emboldened.

But for the rest, go to the Francophone countries and inform them to stop using CFA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
vankelvin:
cool cool cool
Guess the first pic is Accra mall?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
68816419:

Guess the first pic is Accra mall?

West Hills Mall

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Appisko:

This is outdated

Post your updated one here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
vankelvin:
Tema
nice.. ...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shma:
I won't post more pics.
Hope these alone will suffice. wink

Forget about the traffic.
https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/roads_quality/#:~:text=Quality%20of%20roads%2C%201(low,available%20from%202006%20to%202019.

INTERESTING metric! Good looking out. One day these clowns will realise while you can disguise and obfuscate the truth for a limited period: the BS will finally run out!
So Gh is behind Mali and Ethiopia while the other theme park to African negativity IS BEHIND ZIM!?
Ohh,Naij!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Appisko:

Why do you keep coming up with figures from ur arss.

Industry in Ghana accounts for about 25.3% of total GDP.[1] However, Ghana's industrial production is rising at a 7.8% rate, giving it the 38th fastest growing industrial production in the world[2] due to government industrialization policies
Dealing with ignorant folks.kenya industry is 35% of gdp..which 35b dollars. Kenya manufacturing is 10% the gdp
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wuoche:

Who the fu-ck is macrotrends?

Stut the fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shma:

The hobbits are giving me hard time man.

But l'm okay grin
Maybe you're also their nightmare grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
rvp20182:
Dealing with ignorant folks.kenya industry is 35% of gdp..which 35b dollars. Kenya manufacturing is 10% the gdp

Stop this lies provide link

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
kikuyu1:

INTERESTING metric! Good looking out. One day these clowns will realise while you can disguise and obfuscate the truth for a limited period: the BS will finally run out!
So Gh is behind Mali and Ethiopia while the other theme park to African negativity IS BEHIND ZIM!?
Ohh,Naij!

Brazil is below Mali and Benin so what do you make of it?
Is Kenya better than Brazil?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
“Last year Oct, Nigeria placed order for 41 containerized wagons to help transport goods by rail at a very faster speed, and support the decongestion drive of our ports. The EP70 Box Wagons, have been shipped and will be used at the newly completed Apapa Port rail.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wuoche:

Who are you to dispute KNBS?

Whats KNBS??

Who are you to dispute world bank??

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.MANF.KD?locations=GH-KE

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Appisko:

Stop this lies provide link
why would I lie

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shma:
I won't post more pics.
Hope these alone will suffice. wink

Forget about the traffic.
https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/roads_quality/#:~:text=Quality%20of%20roads%2C%201(low,available%20from%202006%20to%202019.
Lemme post the entire stuff coz looks like we wake up here just to wail but no facts cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shaytun:

Whats KNBS??

Who are you to dispute world bank??

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.MANF.KD?locations=GH-KE

world bank get data from KNBS...buck stops at KNBS....try to follow..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ths babes are coming...but i would like Kenya to buy the Turkish drones. Very awesome... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4StgD-8ZMUA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Again we can't all be wrong now grin grin grin

sirjamesjnr:
Oga lie small small. I have lived in East Legon, Accra. West Legon, Trasacco valley, Labone. Ghana is my second home but these areas are still like my village compared to VI, Lekki and someplace in Abuja. Though it is a shame to compare Nigeria with Ghana. Agreed you have electricity which you have to pay bills, water and security butGhana still lack human development and modernization. Only South Africa can rub shoulder with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Accra-Kumasi highway

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Appisko:

Kenyans would be pissed at u
no one takes them serious any longer grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
kikuyu1:

Ohh,Naij!
hey grandpop
Do you know this man below

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
“A billionaire in Edo, Michael Osime, has built a 6,000 bpd modular refinery in the state and about to commission it this quarter. It would produce 20% of Nigeria's diesel, 100 % of Nigeria's LPFO, and export naptha. Fed Govt gave him complete waiver on all the imported equipment.“

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.