Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6186350 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) (9567) (9568) (9569) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:
Yes
Madina zongo, Agbobloshie and chorkor are slums.

Add Ashaiman and Accra new town and that's it.

Meanwhile Kenya has 200

when you finish finding even 20 slums in Accra, i will list 100 from Nairobi

Am not from Ghana dude so i just quote what your intelligent folks speak of

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, a senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr Prince K. Anokye, has disclosed.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

A poor guy.. grin grin

anyway...

Ghana’s anti-graft body, Ghana Integrity Initiative (GII), which is Transparency International’s Local Chapter, warned that the country “loses close to US$3 billion to corruption annually,” GhanaWeb news portal reported on Wednesday.

Big money for a small country cheesy
Every country on the planet losses money to some form of corruption

the extent of it is what matters

grin grin grin

In Ghana, 3 billion dollars is nothing but it will be huge money in kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

Just say your president is a poor guy...fact grin

Keep it in mind, it's only in Kenya that a family will hijack a State and amass illegal wealth.

That's your portion.

We move

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:
Seems like you have glaucoma hence you think a far camera angle is a slum

dude that's a slum right there cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, a senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr Prince K. Anokye, has disclosed.

List them er

are you afraid that i will list all 200 slums in Nairobi, that make up 80% of Nairobi?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2021
vankelvin:

Keep it in mind, it's only in Kenya that a family will hijack a State and amass illegal wealth.

That's your portion.

We move

dude you lost $3 billion every year ..thats too much bro for a small country like yours..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

that's not a slum by any means kiddo

you wont find a slum in that area

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

dude you lost $3 billion every year ..thats too much bro for a small country like yours..

Thats too much for a country like kenya but not Ghana

That is why Ghana is ranked less corrupt than kenya, by all anti corruption agencies
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

Only a zombie with glaucoma will not see grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:

List them er

are you afraid that i will list all 200 slums in Nairobi, that make up 80% of Nairobi?

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers.

You Ghanaians suffer from Stockholm syndrome grin we call you hobbits,you start calling us hobbits...Now i just posted a link showing 80% of Accra live in slums..you just reposted that..

Please bro come up something new, please

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:

Thats too much for a country like kenya but not Ghana

That is why Ghana is ranked less corrupt than kenya, by all anti corruption agencies
grin grin

You guys just need prayers..i knew it ya just stupid..the Chinese still your gold an stuff an you are happy saying yo a rich..you live in a village like country an ya happy foreigners stealing your stuff...
$3b can rebuild your village-like cities man

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:
Seems like you have glaucoma hence you think a far camera angle is a slum

I just told you that you have a glaucoma so why are you rephrasing the exact message back to me? grin

Watch this video to the end, what I nice road smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt48iGFzndE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlJ6twEaxUE

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

Nairobi has slums but Ghana as a whole is a slum. grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

A poor guy.. grin grin

anyway...

Ghana’s anti-graft body, Ghana Integrity Initiative (GII), which is Transparency International’s Local Chapter, warned that the country “loses close to US$3 billion to corruption annually,” GhanaWeb news portal reported on Wednesday.

Big money for a small country cheesy

And where did they state that the President of Ghana steals from the State?

That's so typical of Kenyans, they always start an argument, when you beat them to their own argument, next thing they shift the goal post.

You claim our President is poor.
Just30 answered you, then boom you move to general corruption case in Ghana?
So are you trying to tell us that corruption index of Kenya is not higher than Ghana's corruption index.

My question is, is Ghana the only country suffering from corrupt practices?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers.

You Ghanaians suffer from Stockholm syndrome grin we call you hobbits,you start calling us hobbits...Now i just posted a link showing 80% of Accra live in slums..you just reposted that..

Please bro come up something new, please
grin grin grin

you just post a news article from and NGO claiming 80% of Accra is slum

Care to ask the UN and WB of the percentage of Accra that is slum, so that your eyes will clear? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2021
Shma2020:

Nairobi has slums but Ghana as a whole is a slum. grin

True..no zoning just a slums cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

You guys just need prayers..i knew it ya just stupid..the Chinese still your gold an stuff an you are happy saying yo a rich..you live in a village like country an ya happy foreigners stealing your stuff...
$3b can rebuild your village-like cities man

grin grin grin

Ghana loses 3 billion in tax incentives and other legitimate stuffs that is shrouded in some form of secrecy.

3 billion can remove all kenyans out of slum because at least it can put you in a decent home.
It will convert kenya from it 73% village status into an urban country.

Here we spend more

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2021
vankelvin:

And where did they state that the President of Ghana steals from the State?

That's so typical of Kenyans, they always start an argument, when you beat them to their own argument, next thing they shift the goal post.

You claim our President is poor.
Just30 answered you, then boom you move to general corruption case in Ghana?
So are you trying to tell us that corruption index of Kenya is not higher than Ghana's corruption index.

My question is, is Ghana the only country suffering from corrupt practices?

Do you think your president doesnt know anything about ths..$3 b is no small change bro..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin

you just post a news article from and NGO claiming 80% of Accra is slum

Care to ask the UN and WB of the percentage of Accra that is slum, so that your eyes will clear? grin grin

But NGOs talk crap about kibera an ya happy posting that cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Shma2020:

I just told you that you have a glaucoma so why are you rephrasing the exact message back to me? grin

Watch this video to the end, what I nice road smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt48iGFzndE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlJ6twEaxUE

Here is a video of the place you were pointing to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIbOBqjLSs&t=4s

The video you posted is of a place called Broadcasting hill where rain water have digged trenches into their street.

Its another rich neighbourhood
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Bayern have done it again! 6 months AFTER another accumulator they came through again to beat Mexican Tigres for Club World Champs, though they looked a little slow at first.
GAMBLING is BAD,kids!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:

grin grin grin

Ghana loses 3 billion in tax incentives and other legitimate stuffs that is shrouded in some form of secrecy.

3 billion can remove all kenyans out of slum because at least it can put you in a decent home.
It will convert kenya from it 73% village status into an urban country.

Here we spend more
$3b can convert your village into something better..It can also make Nana happy cheesy...finally Ghana would transform into Nairobi of 80s grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

But NGOs talk crap about kibera an ya happy posting that cheesy
grin grin grin

IS the world bank and UN an NGO?

They say, the entire Kenya is slum and we have proven that

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2021
Kibra MP Bernard Imran Okoth on Thursday, February 11, unveiled a multi-million school in the constituency which his late brother Ken Okoth had laid the foundation stone for years prior.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

$3b can convert your village into something better..It can also make Nana happy cheesy...finally Ghana would transform into Nairobi of 80s grin

3 billion can convert the village Kenya into a modern highly urbanised country like Ghana. grin grin

Here in Ghana, 3 billion is small money because of how much we spend on infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:

grin grin grin

IS the world bank and UN an NGO?

They say, the entire Kenya is slum and we have proven that
again... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:
So you mean Knight Frank is lying ?

when it listed Accra as the 10th most expensive luxurious place in the world?

grin grin
accra and luxury..where is the report

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

Exactly what I was waiting to see.
Your master Shma2020 says so so it's final grin grin

That's McCharty hills, their major problem is their ongoing road project(it's not 100% complete).
Care to know, there's No Slums in that area, maybe in Mallam but not McCharty hills.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:

3 billion can convert the village Kenya into a modern highly urbanised country like Ghana. grin grin

Here in Ghana, 3 billion is small money because of how much we spend on infrastructure

There is something wrong with your head bro.. i can see the pain

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Just30:

Here is a video of the place you were pointing to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIbOBqjLSs&t=4s

The video you posted is of a place called Broadcasting hill where rain water have digged trenches into their street.

Its another rich neighbourhood
rich ? When I can see slums before I open the video. These Ghanaian indeeds are species...arguing without an iota of evidence

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

There is something wrong with your head bro.. i can see the pain
most definitely

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2021
leQubit:

How much did Kenya lose?
That should be of much concern to you.

In any case, what's Kenyans position on the Africa's corruption ranking? Certain topics are baseless

(1) (2) (3) ... (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) (9567) (9568) (9569) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.