Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6297145 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
shervydman:

confirm..........u're very current.

It baffles me when some people want to kill themselves on tallest building on Africa that is not even built by them while others are thinking of more lucrative investment that they can lay claim to.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Universities in Africa.

Kenya

1 in top 10
4 in top 30
7 in top 100

Nigeria
0 in top 10
2 in top 30
10 in top 100

Be the Judge.

http://www.4icu.org/top-universities-africa/
ook, somebody cannot play with you people again, remember that these rankings do not necessarily reflect the quality of the students produced but usually better amenities. Also your link is weak, why not use Times or webometrics, they are more renowned.
We have much more universities than Kenya and l do not know how many award winning students these Kenyan universities can boast of. Even Ghanians are now proud of a joint satellite collaboration with FUTA and the likes. What are the achievements of Kenyan students? Haven't heard of many.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
More from Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gombe, Northern Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thika greens

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

It baffles me when some people want to kill themselves on tallest building on Africa that is not even built by them while others are thinking of more lucrative investment that they can lay claim to.
jelousy will kill ya man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
More

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:
Inside a dreamliner

Mtis,woiyeeee!! They'll get diarrhoea!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

I know you still don't believe it's Nigeria,
You now posting 3d images and renders

I never said it's not Nigeria. I just said it's nowhere close to an architectural masterpiece. Your buildings are so plain and tacky - more like boxes that turned out bad and the architect tries to save face by putting too much decorations on it that just makes it uglier. Look at this architecture in Nairobi then compare it with those eyesores you're posting.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=genieluv post=57193477]

Yaaah, hoo i could learn swahili cos of Alikiba (winks) wink.
Just kidding tho, i think i just love the flavour of the language when sung by Tanzanians.

~~~dang, i know Rosa ree, she is such a great rapper. N i just checked out the other lady, damn i love her music too. It seems like you watch Trace Mziki just like me?

Well, i kind of agree, Tanzanians seem very stylish compared to Kenyans buh in terms of looks, i can't really say, buh seems like Tanzanians look prettier, though i have not come across many Kenyan artistes so i cannot finalize my judgement.

Here is another Tanzanian artiste i admire so much. He killed this song with Mr eazi.

she's good I just stumbled upon her recently, and this is what I found yesterday cheesy
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/baddest-afro-descent-women-leaderboard-completed-come-see-final-scores.504659
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
.... Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
kikuyu1:

Mtis,woiyeeee!! They'll get diarrhoea!
grin grin kweli kabisa
arinzeejikonye:

I know you still don't believe it's Nigeria,
You now posting 3d images and renders

HAHAHA.........that's aw they roll grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Keren

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

shallow minded people.......... countries are building mega cities while some are fighting over highest building. I smh for African mentality.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

You can't tell people's style judging from video clips dear. Ask somebody who's been to both countries or better yet visit the countries and see for yourself. Remember those videos you're using to judge Tanzanians as stylish were actually done in SA and all the people in them other than the artist himself are South African.

Why are you Kenyans so much jealous people? You Kenyans always like to lie, deny and misrepresent Tanzanians when it is very obvious that Tanzanians are better than what you paint them as.
I am happy that many Nigerians and other Africans keep seeing the truth about Tanzanians no matter how you guys lie. Even a blind african can see that Tanzanians are more stylish, prettier, classy n talented than Kenyans (in the entertainment industry) and also speak better swahili than you guys.
See how many of us are now loving swahili language because of Tanzanians.

Here is what your fellow Kenyan has to say about Tanzanians on quora.
MtuMsuper, TayserMahiri, Kenyanstar, mtis, Hbuyosh, muafrika2

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Got to Love Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jay254:
More
awesome bro...i think Naijas cant believe what they are seen. their design looks a little funny or its just me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
freshest4live:

ook, somebody cannot play with you people again, remember that these ranking does not necessarily reflect the quality of the students produced but usually better amenities. Also your link is weak, why not use Times or webometrics, they are more renowned.
We have much more universities than Kenya and l do not know how many award winning students these Kenyan universities can boast of. Even Ghanians are now proud of a joint satellite collaboration with FUTA and the likes. What are the achievements of Kenyan students? Haven't heard of many.

You say you have more universities than us in top 100. I give you the numbers as they are, you complain that these rankings do not reflect the quality of students. Really? What were you basing on to claim you have more universities in the top 100 than us? Moreover you go ahead and list other RANKINGS that you deem more credible yet you just trashed RANKINGS in the same paragraph! You people are special cases.

......and I'm still wondering which achievements you guys keep talking of lol. I'm yet to hear of any major discovery coming from those sides - other than the literature book writer Wole Soyinka of course. Literature - what's literature? Stop deluding yourself. Nigerian universities are crap.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
More

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Feel.....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Got to Love Nigeria
there.. there arinzee ..look at the first picture bro..that is an ugly photo grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

You can't tell people's style judging from video clips dear. Ask somebody who's been to both countries or better yet visit the countries and see for yourself. Remember those videos you're using to judge Tanzanians as stylish were actually done in SA and all the people in them other than the artist himself are South African.
Which ones were shot in SA? Some of them look like they were shot in Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
68816419:

how about working harder to assist kenya pay their life time debt to China and stop getting frustrated ur children may have issues in the future if u fail to pay for it now. your project is scam and the world knows that, u keeping bringing terrains , loads of goods when ever u have been busted about the prize ..Nigeria and Ethiopia have same worst terrains but could mange to bargain it with cheaper price and better quality and not rubbish station which can be built by any architects and builder with less than $1million ..." the most import aspect of a sgr is the tracks and trains and not stations as no passenger would want stay in a station for more than 10 minutes "me

geee, I really hope the Chinese are not trying to take advantage of Kenya. Africans really appear as prey to Chinese people from what i have observed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:

awesome bro...i think Naijas cant believe what they are seen. their design looks a little funny or its just me

Thanks... with their ways and culture I don't see .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigeria baby

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
I'm going to be honest lol. A lot of the pics of cities and tall buildings you can't really differentiate between Nigeria ot Kenya. Its the private estates in Kenya, and some of the houses that really sets it apart.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.