Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,771 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6297413 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nowenuse:

Why are you Kenyans so much jealous people? You Kenyans always like to lie, deny and misrepresent Tanzanians when it is very obvious that Tanzanians are better than what you paint them as.
I am happy that many Nigerians and other Africans keep seeing the truth about Tanzanians no matter how you guys lie. Even a blind african can see that Tanzanians are more stylish, prettier, classy n talented than Kenyans (in the entertainment industry) and also speak better swahili than you guys.
See how many of us are now loving swahili language because of Tanzanians.

Here is what your fellow Kenyan has to say about Tanzanians on quora.
MtuMsuper, TayserMahiri, Kenyanstar, mtis, Hbuyosh, muafrika2

Stop tripping g.ay man. What I said is true and does not contradict what those people are saying on quora. Meanwhile what those Kenyans are saying on quora contradicts what you say Kenyans say about Tanzanians. Move on and find the next d.ick to s.crew your a.rse g.ayman.

Word.....if you have to compliment Tanzanians just compliment them without putting Kenyans down otherwise a Kenyan will come in and set things straight. Your 'compliments' are false since you know there are no Tanzanians here and you won't lose a thing by 'complimenting' them so you can say Tzians are prettier than Kenyans to piss off Kenyans but I'm sure you'd still insult them if they came here and showcased their beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

Which ones were shot in SA? Some of them look like they were shot in Tanzania.

Yaah, u are very correct. NairobiWalker i can't agree with you, most of the Tanzanian videos i watch are shot in Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Naija......

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

Which ones were shot in SA? Some of them look like they were shot in Tanzania.

All those Diamond and Ali Kiba videos you watch were done in SA. Diamond used to produce in Tanzania Kenya before he went to SA but it's SA that got him popular all over Africa. Most of the songs he produced in Tanzania and Kenya are only popular in East Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
shervydman:

to a completely new place.... just like we moved our capital city to Abuja in 1991.

it should be ready by 2022......and it will cost about $45b

Deeee. Egypt! That country! I'm really proud of them, i only wished it was a sub-saharan african country like Congo or Ethiopia.
I dunno why i find it hard to see north-africans as africans just like myself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigeria is bae

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jay254:

Guys lets discuss about the end product quality,capacity...
We do not owe any explanation to stupid foreigners about the cost of our projects... we are the one's who will pay, if we are okay that is what matter...

They are trying to divert the discussion.

True,but I love how these trash talking negroes try to change the subject whenever a question like this comes up! They won't answer off course but will distract us with the contents of Uncle Dangote's underwear drawer! !

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

Deeee. Egypt! That country! I'm really proud of them, i only wished it was a sub-saharan african country like Congo or Ethiopia.
I dunno why i find it hard to see north-africans as africans just like myself.

yes, its kinda painful seeing our north African brothers considering themselves as Arabs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Let's go...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
kikuyu1:

True,but I love how these trash talking negroes try to change the subject whenever a question like this comes up! They won't answer off course but will distract us with the contents of Uncle Dangote's underwear drawer! !

ask ur question....... daddy's at home for ya. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
hahaha........... can u imagine a tricycle with AC (air conditioner)?

https://www.nairaland.com/3840402/ooni-ife-launch-air-conditioned
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

Yaah, u are very correct. NairobiWalker i can't agree with you, most of the Tanzanian videos i watch are shot in Tanzania.

Tell me which song you're talking about and I'll tell you where it was shot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jay254:

Hizi zimeweza
wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fidha254:
Eko is 24kmsq, Konza is 50km2.... But that should t matter, what should matter is the effects of the cities, and as far as I know Konza is in its own category, its far more valuable than most new cities bieng built in Africa... Monza wont be just some other 'commercial city or industrial city' this is a city built for one purpose only, research and innovation! This will be a place where you are not hindered you are free to think and innovate, all the necessary infrastructure will be there, if you want a billion dollar particle accelerator to study matter, you will have it.... It will have universities just for advance research only..that kind of thing....

Geeeee, U are comparing Kenya's Konza city with Nigeria's Eko atlantic city which has gone into advanced stages.
>>>>Hope u heard of Abuja centenary city which is far bigger n more expensive than Eko atltantic? What would u say about that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

Gbam. Chikena.

Has Shikena changed?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
TayserMahiri my bro welcome
How are you this day,
Now you are repeating those ish, if I do mine pls do not complain

What is repeated? You are the king of repeats
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

Geeeee, U are comparing Kenya's Konza city with Nigeria's Eko atlantic city which has gone into advanced stages.
>>>>Hope u heard of Abuja centenary city which is far bigger n more expensive than Eko atltantic? What would u say about that?
every time you post stuff about Eko atlantic city i see two unfinished towers or am i wrong on that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

All those Diamond and Ali Kiba videos you watch were done in SA. Diamond used to produce in Tanzania Kenya before he went to SA but it's SA that got him popular all over Africa. Most of the songs he produced in Tanzania and Kenya are only popular in East Africa.
Oh, interesting. I like to listen to the less popular songs so maybe that's why
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
kikuyu1:

Very true.. you beat them in something and they come up with something stupid to divert the reality... Its only a looser who does that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:
I'm going to be honest lol. A lot of the pics of cities and tall buildings you can't really differentiate between Nigeria ot Kenya. Its the private estates in Kenya, and some of the houses that really sets it apart.

For the second time fanficgirl speaks true! Nothing personal,not all of you lie : nearly all of you!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What is repeated? You are the king of repeats
yap king of iteration grin.. he cant even remember what he posted before
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigeria............

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
kikuyu1:

Thank you Kikuyu. BTW Kikuyu is also a given male name where I come from.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
No do no do, no do garagara for me.............. Davido

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Tell me which song you're talking about and I'll tell you where it was shot.

whoo, I know many good Tanzanian songs cos i watch Trace Mziki a lot. Do you watch the channel?

Here r some Tanzanian songs that top East african charts. I'd like to know their shooting locations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRO08vwMuPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpXY90iNRIc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li00wAc7dvY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pouc1n__1HI
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Daddy yoooooo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

whoo, I know many good Tanzanian songs cos i watch Trace Mziki a lot. Do you watch the channel?

Here r some Tanzanian songs that top East african charts. I'd like to know their shooting locations.
could i be a weirdo if i loved such taste.have changed though grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHi6LCx6Lx8
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRO08vwMuPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpXY90iNRIc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li00wAc7dvY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pouc1n__1HI

All of them done in South Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Baby girl you bad oooooo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

All of them done in South Africa.

Can you prove?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Stop tripping g.ay man. What I said is true and does not contradict what those people are saying on quora. Meanwhile what those Kenyans are saying on quora contradicts what you say Kenyans say about Tanzanians. Move on and find the next d.ick to s.crew your a.rse g.ayman.

Word.....if you have to compliment Tanzanians just compliment them without putting Kenyans down otherwise a Kenyan will come in and set things straight. Your 'compliments' are false since you know there are no Tanzanians here and you won't lose a thing by 'complimenting' them so you can say Tzians are prettier than Kenyans to piss off Kenyans but I'm sure you'd still insult them if they came here and showcased their beauty.

Lol here is a beauty list I found yesterday rating Africans , though its completely biased

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/baddest-afro-descent-women-leaderboard-completed-come-see-final-scores.504659

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.