Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) (73522 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by helphelp: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Choi!
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by oludollar(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
OMG.dis is realy terrible.may almighty protect us from such evil ladies.i hope dis dude survives dis deep cut. sad

1 Like

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jesus Cristi angry

I don't think the man will survive. The woman should be prosecuted for homicide(in advance)

2 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Strongfaze(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
It will be a miracle to survive such injuries.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
What a weak man
So, a female did this to him and he still calls himself a man.

I will be sleeping and you wake me up to tell me that a woman wants is at the verge of attacking me with a machete, i will wake up, disarm her and give her a dirty slap
Imagine this one. Who wake you up to comment? So you have forgotten the Charms being used by you ladies to weaken a man? Did you even ask yourself why the woman had to wait untill After Sex for carrying out her evil act? Madam go back to sleep abeg. Unless you are on nite duty then you face your duty post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by cheddie: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
End time women. That is what they are capable of doing
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Chrysz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Behira:
cry this is cruel

is that all u can say? If it wr 2 be a man that did that 2 any woman, u ladies wil ask 4 his head or call him names.
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:
Warris dis nah shocked shocked shocked

The said wife must have ancestørs from the great hausa fulani clan

grin you ppl on NL turn every matter to yoke. How can u be yoking with matters these serious. Ah!
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by wokomabest(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
The trend has changed from men battering women to women battering men. God help us
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by bdek(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
She must be an ijebu woman i ve no doubt about it . cool
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Chrysz(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Chief butcher.
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Kelvinadimora(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
youngsahito:
some women are devil.not all that glitters are gold
.....that kind woman no fit glitter o not to talk of GolD ni.....na Devil incanate be that

1 Like

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
What a weak man

I will be sleeping and you wake me up to tell me that a woman wants is at the verge of attacking me with a machete, i will wake up, disarm her and give her a dirty slap
Haha... smh, to show how women can use deceit to take a man down, she uses sex to weaken him. We all know how we guys do feel after sex that some men do fall asleep or sleep like log. Guy, any man can fall into this trap. God should help us against satanic partners. Eni ija o de ba lon pe ara re lokunrin.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by haywire07(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lwkmd grin grin grin

News dat was supposed to b d other way round grin

Mrs chief butcher !!

1 Like

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by brostheo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
That man don losegusrd, how can a common female specie do that to him,na just prick qualify that guy to be man who.I wish I day there, I for still flog am join!
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Even wit this, some men are planing their next sexcapede while the women are threatening fire and brimstone. Many will form James Bond and boasts of number of women they bed, while the women will smile home wi wards of currency plotting next moves Those not lucky will be consumed by generator fumes. Since the first lustful look of Adam at Eve, man has not rested from chasing women. Empire n kingdoms have gone ablaze like Troy , even careers have been lost, children have be Aborted no thanks to the thighs of of woman. Sex, such a potency that gives life and death.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by JonSnow(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
yoruba couple. na their way wink
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
brostheo:
That man don losegusrd, how can a common female specie do that to him,na just prick qualify that guy to be man who.I wish I day there, I for still flog am join!
Oga you never see fight that is why you are calling yourself a man. I can bet it ny man can fall into this trap. When a lady/woman give you hot sex for like 1hr, I swear you will weak and fall asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
decatalyst:
In as much as I do don't support extramarital affairs, cruelty in a barbaric way like this should be met with stiff punishment.

Having someone like her has a mom could be a nightmare for a generation.

#DangerousLove
it's not even extramarital affair, he took in a 2nd wife which is 500% permitted according to our cultures and traditions

The woman should be jailed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by brostheo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Oga you never see fight that is why you are calling yourself a man. I can bet it ny man can fall into this trap. When a lady/woman hot sex for like 1hr, I swear you will weak and fall asleep.
Didnt the woman lose energy during the sex too,abi the man Bleep himself?
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by sureway1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
What a weak man

Even if the woman is a kid,

O le gbon ju eni to sho e lo..(Yoruba's proverb)

you can never be smarter than someone that is watching you, without your awareness..

Don't blame the man, it can happen to anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
The last thing a woman can tolerate is sharing her hubby's karashika.....she can share her hubby but not getting to the extent of getting his karashika involved grin
Mandynews:
A woman did this to her husband in Ogun state for marrying another Wife. They even had sexual intercourse before she perpetuated this act overnight .
The husband is currently receiving treatment at Ijebu-Ode General Hospital . All in the name of jealousy.

May God have mercy on us.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/look-what-a-jealous-woman-did-to-her-husband-for-marrying-wife-photos/

1 Like

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Jimbadly: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
What a weak man

Talk is so cheap!

Pray you don't wake up one day and find out your irate wife has chopped off your dick and your head. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kizyte:
Just one thing I don't understand, why did the man marry another wife? And why would the woman want to kill her husband?

Advice to man: Stop playing with a woman's heart, you never can tell what will come out of it.

Don't turn a loving heart into a wicked one!

Both of them were wrong, but the man was the first to go wrong, probably, he didn't seek his wife's consent before marrying another wife.
You are wise indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Clap for yoursev undecided **your own pass comedian elenu** by the way they fumble we shall know them grin
OlajumokeBread:
What a weak man

1 Like

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by hassan4: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
wow this needs to be on http://castgist.com
Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
What a weak man

Meaning that if you are not woken up and informed, then you will end up like this man or worse. So your point again?

BTW you are not the only man on this forum, yet only feels the need to engage in needless posturing on a faceless forum. Are you insecure?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
brostheo:
Didnt the woman lose energy during the sex too,abi the man Bleep himself?
After sex, men lose more energy than women. It is the fact. I slept off after sex for like an hour, meanwhile the lady I bleeped didn't sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) by sabi99(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
If na nollywood dem go name ds one cruel love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.