Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (73558 Views)

Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos / Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Obinna was stabbed to death by his wife to be.

The lady who stabbed him is from Nnewi.

According to report, they had a misunderstanding before the incident.

Read details on the screenshot below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=536638173731904&id=100021571792869

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by izzou(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin

Nigerian Lady stabs her wife

What kind of a blogger are you? grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
zoba88, your topic.....Grammararians are coming ooooo

That's no future wife...that's a present devil...

Rip bro...O wu hie nwoke n'aluta na nwanyi....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
many deranged people are roaming the streets... ONE bullet to the back of the head, no questions asked!

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Indeed, the Prophet (peace be upon him) was right when he said:

“Women may be married for four things: their
wealth, their lineage, their beauty and their
religious commitment. Choose the one who is
religiously-committed, may your hands be
rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5090), Muslim (1466)

Beautiful advice! A truly religiously committed one (who is not a hypocrite) will be amongst the best of those in avoiding or refraining from breaking the sacred law of taking a life of which is not supposed to be taken.

And generally, a religiously committed (who is not a hypocrite) - even if she has some short comings - will be amongst those who are the best wives to their husbands and possess the best character.

But hey! Men of today do not seek the inner important values in a woman - the ones that are imperative to making a good wife. Rather, once they have become fascinated by what's on the outside, they are done! angry Very pathetic

But we rejoice upon knowing of the coming Imes, who will reform many parts of the world into new societies and communities where the virtuousness and character of a woman will be taken seriously when choosing a wife.

And we await his coming grin

Yeah! This is the new person of which it has been said beforehand will resume the task of proclaiming the coming of Imes on this forum after it has been taken from the other person. I hope you all enjoy my time here for it will be quite different and probably more intetesting than that of that other guy.

And just so you know, my name is Strange
grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by softwerk(f): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
angry

Though I'm still trying to fully understand the version of English Language used by the reporter, I think this calls for sober reflection!

Where did we loose our humanity as a people?!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
She'll cool off in jail.
Fear of jail helped me control my temper.
Na small thing dey kill person before you know "you don enter to commot no easy"......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
I once asked a friend, "is it the waist that make you keep this gal?"
I guess like Lefulefu, he likes jiggly round ukwu while pushing.

The girl in question got angry easily and destroyed anything in sight, threatened him with knife and always held his "john-thomas" during quarrels.

He later realised that a beautiful woman, big bosom and ukwu but without character is like a peppery stew without salt; tears will flow from your eyes, catarrh from nostrils, heart burn will finish your left heart, and as tasteless as water!

What makes a woman different from another is CHARACTER! If na ukwu, there are about 20million women out there with different sizes, if it is big bosoms, a popular actress has it but still single. If na beauty, there are uncountable beautiful women - guess what! Some will end up unmarried!

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kheny12(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
OP you are so confused,how can a lady stab her wife to death,pls read well before posting.This is the result of copy and paste.RIP to the guy that was stabbed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by trendymarseey(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
haaaa
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Avoid extremely jealous women especially the "Wowo" ones......... Such a gentle looking guy just died for nothing........ angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Depot(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ebidosia ọ na atọ

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by CrimeKsmart: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Women are more dangerous nowadays than men when it comes to domestic violence.

I wonder what could have caused the fight to the extent of stabbing her husband to death. Love is wicked indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by nuhu2018(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
God please talk to women

12 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ForeThinker: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Inside life

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
J
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Firstcitizen: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
The guy dodge bullet. Just imagine how miserably his life would have been with her. Worse than death itself.Please before you quote me, I have small headache this evening

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by southsouthking(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
After God fear Women, but it beats my imagination that guys still fall in love.
All Love Lost, all Love never to be found.

No woman no cry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Trutherme: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is really sad. RIP broundecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ayele ibosi o

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TLION(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Watin bobrisky and TOTodike no go see for dubai

7 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rip to him. Look at how they both look perfect and loving in the pictures. One won't know that she is such a temperamental and unforgiving lady. Indeed, behind every person in a picture is a character. Sadly, the bro saw all the signs, ignored the signs and paid with his life. Quite sad. My condolences to his family!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by oxiide22(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
izzou:
grin

Nigerian Lady stabs her wife

What kind of a blogger are you? grin
grin grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Make-up infested evil lady!!!

She should be killed too... Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Igbo amaka

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.