Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Beauty Queen Arrests Coordinator During 2016 Last Audition In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Arrests Coordinator During 2016 Last Audition In Abuja (753 Views)

Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains / Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Arrests Coordinator During 2016 Last Audition In Abuja by ecamzy: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Queen Nneze Richards
The 2015 Miss Independence, Queen Nneze Richards raged the venue of the Abuja 2016 Audition with DSS authorities to capture the coordinator, Mrs. Linda Nwankwo.
i Gathered that the dominant Queen who has been on suspension for couple of months now captured the CEO for utilizing her photos on the 2016 publicity materials.

The suspended Queen said the administration does not have the privilege to utilize her photos for attention as she is no more under the administration of Miss Independence Beauty Pageant.

As per Queen Nneze 'the force of a ruler is having your crown and scarf and I have given back these to the administration long prior so why utilizing my face without my assent or my own supervisor

The CEO who has Not Said anything yet is still in at the DSS Custody in Abuja............

More details Coming Soon

Re: Beauty Queen Arrests Coordinator During 2016 Last Audition In Abuja by HungerBAD: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Arrests Coordinator During 2016 Last Audition In Abuja by ecamzy: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting

we need this to go to the headline pls
Re: Beauty Queen Arrests Coordinator During 2016 Last Audition In Abuja by dominique(f): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
So many mushroom pageants here and there undecided
What concerns DSS on this matter now? What the bitter queen should have done is to file a legal suit against the organizers.

As per Queen Nneze 'the force of a ruler is having your crown and scarf and I have given back these to the administration long prior so why utilizing my face without my assent or my own supervisor

Makes no sense to me . Perhaps she was suspended because it was later discovered that she is semi-literate, and it is sash not 'scarf'
Re: Beauty Queen Arrests Coordinator During 2016 Last Audition In Abuja by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
incase hr reachfront page adewumiopeyemi was here... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Puts Her Sexy Butt On Display At Her Show In Philadelphia / Ini Edo All African And Gorgeous In New Photos / I Think Sex Sells In Entertainment- Yeka Onka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.