Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition (33506 Views)

Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today / Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2016
The 2015 Miss Independence Nigeria, Queen Nneze Richards yesterday raged the venue of the Abuja 2016 Audition with DSS authorities to capture the coordinator, Mrs. Linda Nwankwo.

According to what I'm told, the dominant Queen who has been on suspension for couple of months now captured the CEO for utilizing her photos on the 2016 publicity materials.

The suspended Queen said the administration does not have the privilege to utilize her photos for attention as she is no more under the administration of Miss Independence Beauty Pageant.

As per Queen Nneze ‘the force of a ruler is having your crown and scarf and I have given back these to the administration long prior so why utilize my face without my assent or my own supervisor?''

Another source told me Mrs Linda Nwankwo, the pageant producer of Miss Independence Nigeria was arrested based on alleged threat to life to her beauty queen after posting several unpleasant stories about her on Facebook. See images of the alleged threats below.

She was said to have suspended Queen Nneze Richards for about two months which elapsed around July and she started using her pictures in her publicity ‎materials. She once used her 1st runner up but decided to use the supposed decrowned queen who gave everything to make the brand work. She has allegedly never taken her for any courtesy visit or arranged a project for her.
Laila, Nneze already felt the suspension is over since she is using her pix, even, Nneze had to send messages to her friends on audition day, to attend. Check the pix, threatening message is from her pageant director who she believes will make real her threat after audition.
The other pictures are from the arrest and interrogation from Force CID in Abuja. She slept over at the Cell based on sundry issues.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/photos-abuja-beauty-queen-arrests.html

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Her face is not even fine

5 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Airforce1(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Women too get wahala

I dey avoid them sometimes

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2016
dead bawo.... is it upto dt

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by sukkot: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by thundabot(f): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
yawa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by NwaNimo1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
It is well....
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by loadedvibes: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
People we them they call Linda self nawa of. . See Linda Ikeji tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by weblord1900: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by aninexzy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
dead bawo.... is it upto dt
na dem sabi
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by tobtap: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by soberdrunk(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
So "dss" work now nah to the monitor beauty pageants and dey arrest "women" All these 'Miss this' 'miss that'! One day we go hear 'Miss Avenger' or 'miss crocodile smile' angry angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Scammers everywhere using helpless youths for their gain.

Some Nigerians feel they can do or say anything and get away with it.

3 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by wittyt98(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
stupid beauty Pageants in Nigerian.... we have too many that we don't even know what it's all about again... everybody wants to organise pageants Nd scam young ladies

3 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drama Queen cheesy

ko wule fine tele

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
That threat no be small thing ooooo.

Dont take action or pass message when you are angry smiley

hope she don learn grin
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by beautiful232(f): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
your not fine
I smell pride!!!!!
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by nawtyme: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Imagine what DSS has been reduced to. Rather than provide intelligence for other security agencies and they now engage in the arrest of people with legal and management issues. This is the job of the police. The DSS should provide information that will put an end to Boko Haram.
Who did we offend in Nigeria to have everything upside-down?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by xykms101: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Women too get wahala

I dey avoid them sometimes

Hafa guy ? Na u be diz ... E don teyyyy . Hafa wit dat ur album na ? U neva stil release am ?

2 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by ojietu: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Is that first picture that of the beauty queen?
If yes I comment my reserve.
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
All these sillyy and stvpid pageants coming up everyday for lazy and dvmb girls. Mtcheeeeew

This is what happens when every underfed, skinny lady wants to go into modelling and all that

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by nikkypearl(f): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Who are they

Spare me the epistle embarassed
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by xykms101: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beauty pageant = oloshos breeding. Don't allow your sistaz/daughters near it.

2 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:
your not fine

I smell pride!!!!!
you here again wink wink
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Can just use the Police or DSS to arrest someone you have a dispute with in Nigeria?
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by stanlyjacobs1: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by GuDErboY(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Still looking for the face sha......abi i go need 3D glasses ni?
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jesus Christ so dis security outfit (daura SS) has now become some pple puppet dat dey can just wield dree power intimidate others

2 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by sotall(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
k
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by GuDErboY(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
That threat no be small thing ooooo.

Dont take action or pass message when you are angry smiley

hope she don learn grin
She com Bleep up send am via sms, now it can b used against her any tym any day.
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Proffdada: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beauty and brains grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit / Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident / Banky W Shows Off His "Push Up Goals" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.