Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,091 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1136365 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (2495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
OutOfContext:

Post the link that says Pakistan has larger gdp than Nigeria and stop posting this shit screenshot for me.
you are beyond help my bru grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
OutOfContext:

Post the link that says Pakistan has larger gdp than Nigeria and stop posting this shit screenshot for me.
here it is for 2022

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PPPGDP@WEO/NGA/PAK

Link plus screenshot.....now run along before I e-whip u again cool

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just40:
He's simply saying that Kenya is more Sahel than Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso, Chad and co.

Anyway, the Motorway has become a nuisance for rush hour driving .
The expansion has delayed beyond necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rciHerHn-o4

With this lip service government do you believe the motorway will be done any time soon?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just40:
Get ready for grain shortages in Kenya as 90% of your country grain import comes from Ukraine...

More hunger for you, better start planting

This Ukraine issue, all sentiments aside, they will be better off humbling themselves for Russians than taking sides with USA UK et al.
If care is not taken they will end up like Syria, Iraq, Lybia etc. Never trust Americans
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Agree with you. We can question the morality of the invasion but the fact of the matter is Russia based on historical antecedence was never going to allow Ukraine to be pro-west or America. The Ukrainian political leadership should have massaged putin's ego by being strictly neutral. Trying to join Nato freaked out the Russians (cuban missile crises anyone) giving Putin all the needed excuse to invade. Feel bad for the Ukrainian people because they are effectively on their own. The only real deterrent Russia will respect is military force which I'm not too sure Biden is ready for.

vankelvin:

This Ukraine issue, all sentiments aside, they will be better off humbling themselves for Russians than taking sides with USA UK et al.
If care is not taking they will end up like Syria, Iraq, Lybia etc. Never trust Americans
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
vankelvin:

With this lip service government do you believe the motorway will be done any time soon?
I believe they will start and not finish before they lose power

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
vankelvin:

If care is not taken they will end up like Syria, Iraq, Lybia etc. Never trust Americans
Don't mind them...

It usually the stooges installed by US in their country who are casing this problem for them.

The US plan this out to cause trouble for Russia so they can put their missiles in Ukraine..

Their attempt in Ukraine has failed, it failed in Belarus and their next country will be in the Caucasuses
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
chrisooblog:
Agree with you. We can question the morality of the invasion but the fact of the matter is Russia based on historical antecedence was never going to allow Ukraine to be pro-west or America. The Ukrainian political leadership should have massaged putin's ego by being strictly neutral. Trying to join Nato freaked out the Russians (cuban missile crises anyone) giving Putin all the needed excuse to invade. Feel bad for the Ukrainian people because they are effectively on their own. The only real deterrent Russia will respect is military force which I'm not too sure Biden is ready for.

Folks were warned about "Russian Rage", how hard it is to provoke, and how difficult it is to stop until the fierce fire burns out and then, rational discourse can begin..

The is Russia morality stance
For clarity, Russia will neither "invade" or "occupy" Ukraine, that'll be done by Ukrainians themselves, and as a guarantor of the Minsk Agreements, it's Russia's lawful obligation as guarantor and UNSC Permanent Member, to ensure conducive environment for the talks to resume beneficially to a "lawful conclusion" as soon as possible, the "talks conclusion" that is..

However, for talks to resume fruitfully, environment must be made conducive, and lawful incentives provided to encourage the racalcitrant to honor their signed obligations as pertains to the Minsk Agreements, simple..

Now, environment is being made conducive via neutralization of obstructionist and recalcitrant aggressors, and incentives to discourse beneficially are being provided via de-nazification and de-militarization so to ensure Law, as reposited in International Law, reached via consensus of CHARTER MEMBERS of the UNO, can be respected for honoring as was intended in the UN CHARTER..

Concisely, Russia's initiative in the "special military action" (SMA - Police Action), is neither an "invasion" or "war" but a "police action" to secure alignment of the Kiev junta with its obligations as represented by its signature on the Minsk Agreements and yes, as a guarantor of the agreements, Russia is Lawfully obligated to exercise its guarantee of the agreements and thus, the "police action" necessitated by its invested dignity as a guarantor of the Minsk Agreements..

The above recitation my friends, is the essence of International Law as pertains to obligations, signatures, and guarantees and yes, the responsibility of guarantors and this should be easy to understand for US citizens after all, they understand the concept of "co-signors", no?

Especially those who guaranteed student loans repayment, like parents and so on, yes?

If so, tamp down the hysteria, International Law is being defended and upheld in Ukraine..

Once objectives of restoring "rule of law" to Ukraine, and obligations under the Minsk Agreements are fulfilled, the "special war crimes tribunal" can thus be established, to prosecute, up and down the "chain of responsibility", those responsible for the genocide of the Ukrainians of Russian ethnicity and culture..

That, is the NUREMBERG PRINCIPLE established to denazify Europe, especially Germany after WW2..

You can "fact check" it for veracity..

And thus, folks might desire to obtain a movie produced in 2006, Starring Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Seann William Scott, Queen Latifah, titled "Ice Age: The Meltdown"..

And with that, here's Tchaikovsky..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
I wished you had received some half decent education to arm your with critical thinking skills.
People go hungry in the world - not because there is lack of food - but because they lack money.
This is not stone age - this modern world where you use money to buy food - you dont need to grow or hunt for food.
In kenya - there are many areas that are throwing excess food - while other areas cannot afford to buy food.
If you depend on livestock - and drought arrives - sometimes it doesnt rain for two years - then pasture and water dries.
Those people living in arid areas source of livelihood - livestock - also dries up. They cannot get money to buy food.
In Nigeria they simply arm themselves with Ak47 guns & even grenades - and go South shooting and killing farmers - in search of pasture and water.In kenya we dont allow such.

If you were a decent country - not a zoo - 100M of your people would not be extremely poor with all that oil.
Those extremely poor Nigerias are out there begging in the streets - while others are dying uncounted.
I have watched videos of thousands of Nigeria kids begging on streets.
Millions of them have left school to work or eke a living.

You see the same in Ghana - everywhere there are small kids hawking for survival or picking cocoa or working for chinese gold smugglers.

68816419:

What then stopping your government in helping out in this regard, Agriculture is key to Kenya's economy, contributing 26 per cent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and another 27 per cent of GDP indirectly through linkages with other sectors. The sector employs more than 40 per cent of the total population and more than 70 per cent of Kenya's rural people
How possible can it be that your agriculture sectors contribute 27 per cent to your GDP , yet, closed to 4M people are starving to death, can we both agree that your GDP is faked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
vankelvin:

look well

Yes, it's well paved. I've seen it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bongolalas, where are you?

Ladies and gentlemen, Tanzania electric train.

Very new, very ugly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj8eTwp5MlU

1st pic, what they expected

2nd pic, what has been delivered.

2years from now, this train will look like a scrape.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
rvp2018:
I wished you had received some half decent education to arm your with critical thinking skills.
People go hungry in the world - not because there is lack of food - but because they lack money.
This is not stone age - this modern world where you use money to buy food - you dont need to grow or hunt for food.
In kenya - there are many areas that are throwing excess food - while other areas cannot afford to buy food.
If you depend on livestock - and drought arrives - sometimes it doesnt rain for two years - then pasture and water dries.
Those people living in arid areas source of livelihood - livestock - also dries up. They cannot get money to buy food.
In Nigeria they simply arm themselves with Ak47 guns & even grenades - and go South shooting and killing farmers - in search of pasture and water.In kenya we dont allow such.

If you were a decent country - not a zoo - 100M of your people would not be extremely poor with all that oil.
Those extremely poor Nigerias are out there begging in the streets - while others are dying uncounted.

You see the same in Ghana - everywhere there are small kids hawking for survival or picking cocoa or working for chinese gold smugglers.

See the street children of nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR2PN0wcFYE

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
rvp2018:

there's nothing like kids picking in cocoa farms.

There's nothing like kids in mining, and there's only one Chinese own mine in Ghana and it is up North and there are no kids there (a large scale mine).

Face you annual hunger issue and don't drag us into it, we are not the cause... Your laziness is

Putin says you should end Starvation before venturing into geopolitics grin grin

What a savage grin grin stray bullets flying everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Nice pics sh*male grin post more of this
Kruprozombie, thanks.

More pics cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
chrisooblog:

Exactly

At the end Ukraine will be another Syria whereas these Americans and Uk will have their countries unaffected by any war.

Some country leaders don't learn at all

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just40:
Don't mind them...

It usually the stooges installed by US in their country who are casing this problem for them.

The US plan this out to cause trouble for Russia so they can put their missiles in Ukraine..

Their attempt in Ukraine has failed, it failed in Belarus and their next country will be in the Caucasuses

Yet all the Western media houses are making Russia look bad

Why should USA, UK et al leave their countries just to go and forment trouble on another man's land?

These Ukrainian leaders should never think this war will be in their favor, they are going to loose big time.

US- Russia fight won't be a walk in the park for US. Russia is equally up to the task.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
rvp2018:
If you depend on livestock - and drought to - sometimes it doesnt rain for two years - then pasture and water dries.

@bolded, can we these places?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2022

Just40:

There's nothing like kids in mining, and there's only one Chinese own mine in Ghana and it is up North and there are no kids there (a large skill mine).

Face you annual hunger issue and don't drag us into it, we are not the cause... Your laziness is

Putin says you should end Starvation before venturing into geopolitics grin grin

This advice weak me saf grin cheesy grin
Very vawulence advice and I didn't cedis coming grin cheesy

Why should a young boy try shaking a baobab try grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shma:

Kruprozombie, thanks.

More pics cool

nice pics
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
vankelvin:

This advice weak me saf grin cheesy grin
Very vawulence advice and I didn't cedis coming grin cheesy

Why should a young boy try shaking a baobab try grin cheesy grin cheesy

The young boy forgot that his grand father's testicles were planted under that baobab tree grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
vankelvin:

Yet all the Western media houses are making Russia look bad

Why should USA, UK et al leave their countries just to go and forment trouble on another man's land?

These Ukrainian leaders should never think this war will be in their favor, they are going to loose big time.

US- Russia fight won't be a walk in the park for US. Russia is equally up to the task.
They were just drunk on Nazi spirit while their egos were being pumped from London and DC with some few dollars
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just40:

There's nothing like kids in mining, and there's only one Chinese own mine in Ghana and it is up North and there are no kids there (a large skill mine).

grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Any random video of Accra will show lots of kids hawking everything from boiled eggs to yams.
Just40:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
rvp2018:
Any random video of Accra will show lots of kids hawking everything from boiled eggs to yams.
Kidz?

You mean grown ups?

At least they are making a living, most of them have been able to build and buy houses out of it.

Kenyans hawking various things on the street can't even afford to rent decent homes in most part of Kenya.
Or should we talk about the ones lying all around Nairobi streets and waiting for handouts?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jamestown123:
See the street children of nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR2PN0wcFYE
More like don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Street kids and street families exist in kenya urbans centers- those are drug junkies that we sent to juvenile prison or children homes...they are not normal kids being told to go hawking or picking cocoa beans or cleaning gold with mercury like Ghana or a whole battalion of Almajiri kids in Nigeria begging in streets then retire to their homes. Street kids or Chokora in kenya live in the streets - they are drug junkies..from urban poverty.
GeneralDae:

More like don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
rvp2018:
Street kids and street families exist in kenya urbans centers- those are drug junkies that we sent to juvenile prison or children homes...they are not normal kids being told to go hawking or picking cocoa beans or cleaning gold with mercury like Ghana or a whole battalion of Almajiri kids in Nigeria begging in streets then retire to their homes. Street kids or Chokora in kenya live in the streets - they are drug junkies..from urban poverty.
You put children in prison?
wow, that is new to me grin grin grin grin embarassed

There's no qualification for this kiddo and not even the false equivalences from your head can be compared to that..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just40:
The young boy forgot that his grand father's testicles were planted under that baobab tree grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just40:
They were just drunk on Nazi spirit while their egos were being pumped from London and DC with some few dollars

They will regret it in few months time.

Never trust US and UK, these two countries are ..........

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just30:
You put children in prison?
wow, that is new to me grin grin grin grin embarassed

There's no qualification for this kiddo and not even the false equivalences from your head can be compared to that..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
vankelvin:

They will regret it in few months time.

Never trust US and UK, these two countries are ..........
Are diabolical and only care about their Anglo-American Empire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (2495) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: jl115 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.