Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1136492 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (2495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
The views over many towns from Aburi

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
jl115:

Pakistan GDP: $1300billion
Nigeria GDP: $1100billion

Source IMF

Needed a link itself

Btw, what are your caucanderthal cousins doing to each other accross the Dnieper?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Just40:
The views over many towns from Aburi

Can we see Aburi in the unclothedness of daytime ?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Shma:

Kruprozombie, thanks.

More pics cool

Very nice. The Hanging Gardens of Nairobi. When will some short people ever see these kinds of infrastructure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1atkEkEFyU

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
vankelvin:

This advice weak me saf grin cheesy grin
Very vawulence advice and I didn't cedis coming grin cheesy

Why should a young boy try shaking a baobab try grin cheesy grin cheesy

Happens when you split your freetime between this thread and Kenyan twitter.
I have no clue whats on Ghana tweetsphere.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tayser:

Can we see Aburi in the unclothedness of daytime ?
You've seen Aburi several times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-oOjzkPss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIB3yeG2QXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTaL8XSv090

1400 acres Angelina Theme Park at Aburi under construction

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
It will be more beautiful than Safari valley and the Adenta theme park

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Just40:
It will be more beautiful than Safari valley

Key word bolded. After the 68 kms debacle I can confidently tell you you're collectively hallucinating and individually wet dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2022
The Six African countries chosen to start producing messenger RNA vaccines: Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, and Tunisia
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Tayser:

Key word bolded. After the 68 kms debacle I can confidently tell you you're collectively hallucinating and individually wet dreaming.
Because your country can't dream to forfill anything at all, you think everyone is a failure like you..

Hence why your country can only do a few 100s of km of roads in a decade.

Not here, here we go massive when we want to do something.
Currently have two more theme parks under construction.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Just40:
Because your country can't dream to

forfill

anything at all, you think everyone is a failure like you..

What are you talking about? You need to compose yourself. You claimed to pass the monthly English tests but I'm sure it was not this way.

Not here, here we go massive when we want to do something.
Currently have two more theme parks under construction.

You've never gone massive. Last time you did Nairobi was flying high in your supreme leader's hands.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Tayser:

What are you talking about? You need to compose yourself. You claimed to pass the monthly English tests but I'm sure it was not this way.

You've never gone massive. Last time you did Nairobi was flying high in your supreme leader's hands.

Go to bed .... You'll wake up on the good side of the bed.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Just40:

Go to bed .... You'll wake up on the good side of the bed.

You need that more than I do wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Tayser:

You need that more than I do wink
yeah you need it ...

It's evident in the nonsense you've been typing grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 6:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Spending 100M on a single interchange is grand looting. This road has 10 interchanges.
Just40:
only a fool would spend a billion dollars on this....

This is what looting looks like

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Yesterday President Buhari was at Lafia (Nassarawa state, Northern Nigeria) to commission some state projects.
One of the talking project was the Lafia cargo airport.
Development spread across all areas and not at around the capital
No nation in Africa is currently undergoing massive infrastructures upgrade as Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2022
More pictures of the newly commissioned Lafia Airport commissioned by the best infrastructural president in the whole of Africa grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2022
rvp2018:
Spending 100M on a single interchange is grand looting. This road has 10 interchanges.
The interchange has the same length of road as the nonsense you've spent a billion dollars on..

Lies and propaganda spoon fed to you, that road has no interchange except the existing interchanges before it was constructed. grin
You got a raw deal to justify the cost

Looting galore grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions the N2.1bn Late Sani Abacha Mega Bus in Karu, Nassarawa state , the 2000 shops neighborhood market , keffo sqaure on Friday 25, 2022.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Fact: This tiny state in Northern Nigeria now has better bus terminal than the whole of Kenya grin
1-2 YAHAYA SABO BUS TERMINAL IN LAFIA, NASSARAWA STATE,
3-4 KARU MEGA BUS TERMINAL NASSARAWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed why are foreign investors leaving Nigeria" ?.
smiley
American company, Kimberly-Clark, expands operations in Nigeria with the opening of this $80m plant in Ikorodu, Lagos. Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu and others were there today to officially launch the facility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Tayser:

Needed a link itself

Btw, what are your caucanderthal cousins doing to each other accross the Dnieper?
I already posted the link my ret@rded friend wink go read my replies!!

Also don't you have access to news?? Google is your friend, I don't have to tell you what's going on in Ukraine now do I?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2022
New Delta State Secretaria (South -South Nigeria. with 8MW Power Plant to supply 24/7 power to the edifice and government house not too far off. Osinbajo joined Okowa to commission the project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Nigeria to begin full scale movement of container goods directly from Apapa next month grin grin grin, as plans are ongoing to increase Lagos-Ibadan trips from 6 to 16 daily, Abuja-Kaduna from 6 and 10 and Warri-Itakpe to four trips daily. Ibadan-Kano railway construction will also begin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Current update on the Douuble track 203.8 kilometres ( 407KM) Kaduna-Kano rail project connected to the ongoing work of the 200-hectare Dala Inland Port that would connect to Lagos Sea Port via the recently launched Kaduna-Kano rail construction line. The intermodal terminal facility will occupy some 35 hectares, while the Economic Free Zone will take 165 hectares for better trade., The Kano train station will be the largest in Africa when completed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Development every where ( ALL BUILT BY A STATE GOVERNOR ) grin
Commissioning o f 11.4km Airport Dual Carriage Road In Anambra state(South East Nigeria) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE8mfk2QNBw

Newly Built Anambra state International Airport grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEZX1uKn-3Y

Anambra Convention Center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGVIJeI2B3Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Akwa Ibom state: South-South Nigeria
Update on Uyo International Airport, Akwa-Ibom, New Terminal etc in 2022 ( %100 Built by a state Governor ) grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78jDRiYFjv8

Aggressive Industrialisation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Didmku58ONs

State owned AIRLINE (IBOM AIR )Akwa Ibom State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSXXpAP-q_0&t=277s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2022
in a bid to Eradicating UBER AND BOLT dominance in Lagos
Lagos state government lunched LagRide eTaxi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Lb4ZSiLyM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tayser:

Very nice. The Hanging Gardens of Nairobi. When will some short people ever see these kinds of infrastructure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1atkEkEFyU

The dwarfs will only be seeing this kind of infrastructure on youtube.

For instance, people living in that dwarf republic can attest that this part - the 4th biggest CBD in Nairobi, can't be Accra's peer. It's way above it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_JI1ISvF9s

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kazikazi:
My son my son my son,
United republic government don't buy used stuff.Its against the law for our officials to procure second hand goods. The train u see isn't Tanzania's.
There is no way we can be like Kenya.

I don't care if it's used or not, the point is: it's ugly.
You kept on laughing at Kenya SGR with your pipe dream render train. Now, who is crying?

Next time, don't be silly. The Ethiopian train is dead. It's the same thing you have - but slightly better than yours.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Just40:
The interchange has the same length of road as the nonsense you've spent a billion dollars on..

Lies and propaganda spoon fed to you, that road has no interchange except the existing interchanges before it was constructed. grin
You got a raw deal to justify the cost

Looting galore grin

If my country only constructed 68kms of roads in five years I would also be salty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (2495) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.