Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1106105 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
olumaxi:
Mr FFK....father of my dearest falz....i hope u av returned part of ur loot....if not,let kenyans speak wat they like and u go and return d monies

FFK is not father of Falz. God forbid. Father of Falz is the esteemed Femi Falana SAN and human rights advocate extraordinaire.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Those Innoson criminals should learn a thing or two from Mobius.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Shameless goat do you how many people were kidnapped in your zoo this week alone. The poverty and kidnapping capital of the world. grin grin
You're trying harder. grin grin I hope you don't want to start what you can't finish. grin grin behave yourself son grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Problemkid1:
You're trying harder. grin grin I hope you don't want to start what you can't finish. grin grin behave yourself son grin grin

Behave my ass grin grin You are a really big fool grin grin When will these idiots ever get sense grin grin Jobless idiot grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Shameless goat do you how many people were kidnapped in your zoo this week alone. The poverty and kidnapping capital of the world. grin grin
This happened in the centre of Nairobi. grin
Thank God for your white saviour. wink Look at the cowardly Kenyan soldier hiding. grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
Those Innoson criminals should learn a thing or two from Mobius.
Are you mad? grin
Innoson is owned by a Nigerian igboman with a face as black as your bumbum grin.
Möbius is owned by a white man. Can't you little Indians do anything on your own? Even the richest Kenyan is a settler. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Behave my ass grin grin You are a really big fool grin grin When will these idiots ever get sense grin grin Jobless idiot grin
Look at this Bombastic scallywag from the world's largest slums grin grin grin Kenyans are just plain foolish and useless grin grin poverty and hunger is eating that ZOO grin grin people are eating stones in that hopeless shitthol. grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Problemkid1:
Look at this Bombastic scallywag from the world's largest slums grin grin grin Kenyans are just plain foolish and useless grin grin poverty and hunger is eating that ZOO grin grin people are eating stones in that hopeless shitthol. grin grin

Behold this dirty goat from the worlds biggest zoo grin grin Shameless gay dog opening its mouth to talk trash grin angryDoes this foolish idiot even have a brain grin grin You better shut that stinky mouth of yours before I give you a serious online whooping you ret@rded scumbag grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

[s] Behold this dirty goat from the worlds biggest zoo grin grin Shameless gay dog opening its mouth to talk trash grin angryDoes this foolish idiot even have a brain grin grin You better shut that stinky mouth of yours before I give you a serious online whooping you ret@rded scumbag grin angry [/s]
LMAO hahahahahahaha grin grin grin son you're truly dumb walai. grin cheesy Typical Kenyan fool spewing jagons grin grin grin shameless dirty smelling pig from the republic of foooooools grin grin grin such a ret*rded scvmbag from the biggest shitthol in the world grin Kenya as a whole is a bombastic and shambolic shitthol grin grin the biggest ZOO in the surface of the earth grin grin in that ZOO called Kenya, people are renting out their wives and daughters all because of $1 grin cheesy in that same smelling ZOO, people are boiling stones to feed their children grin grin nowonder this foool here is just a ret*rded dumbass cheesy my goat has more sense than this foool walai grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Problemkid1:
LMAO hahahahahahaha grin grin grin son you're truly dumb walai. grin cheesy Typical Kenyan fool spewing jagons grin grin grin shameless dirty smelling pig from the republic of foooooools grin grin grin such a ret*rded scvmbag from the biggest shitthol in the world grin Kenya as a whole is a bombastic and shambolic shitthol grin grin the biggest ZOO in the surface of the earth grin grin in that ZOO called Kenya, people are renting out their wives and daughters all because of $1 grin cheesy in that same smelling ZOO, people are boiling stones to feed their children grin grin nowonder this foool here is just a ret*rded dumbass cheesy my goat has more sense than this foool walai grin grin grin grin

Oh my here I was thinking that a man couldn't live without his brain until I met these fool grin grin grin Can you shake it to confirm if there is really something in there grin grin cheesy Is it rodent soup you have inside that big head of yours grin grin Bloody douchebag wanting to go head on with Saddam Mjaka himself grin grin cool Nigeria is a certified zoo full of incorrigible fools like you grin grin If I was you I would cover my face in shame and weep for the mess that is 9ja grin grin grin Zoo republic grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
well said
obaaderemi:
Correct. grin
FFK was right. Nigeria has got serious issues, most is tied to bad leadership and our northern part debacle. But inspite of these, Nigeria is still a champion in Africa compared to smaller sub Sahara African countries. It is easier to make money in Nigeria than in a country like Kenya. There are more opportunities here. But then many of us believe our country should be above the average African country, hence the frustration.

Forgiveness
Samorobo
theenchanter
shaytun
just30
and all ye muthafvcker little Indians. This is where it all started.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Phantomhilz: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
Are you mad? grin
Innoson is owned by a Nigerian igboman with a face as black as your bumbum grin.
Möbius is owned by a white man. Can't you little Indians do anything on your own? Even the richest Kenyan is a settler. grin

Abeg no mind am.

Wetin do the main thread, why was it closed. I actually enjoyed the back and forth banters.

Would it be reopened?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Phantomhilz:

Abeg no mind am.

Wetin do the main thread, why was it closed. I actually enjoyed the back and forth banters.

Would it be reopened?
The other thread had become too one sided with everyone kicking the Kenyans around.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Oh my here I was thinking that a man couldn't live without his brain until I met these fool grin grin grin Can you shake it to confirm if there is really something in there grin grin cheesy Is it rodent soup you have inside that big head of yours grin grin Bloody douchebag wanting to go head on with Saddam Mjaka himself grin grin cool Nigeria is a certified zoo full of incorrigible fools like you grin grin If I was you I would cover my face in shame and weep for the mess that is 9ja grin grin grin Zoo republic grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Oh dear, oh dear. I said it grin grin this clueless fool must have smoked that weed Uhuru kept for their clueless leaders grin grin grin typical Kenya fool cheesy I wonder what you have stuffed in that your burnt black skull grin grin Shameless bonny blood sucker grin grin sense is really far from this scallywag grin grin Kenya is a classical shitthol grin grin grin a satisfied and glorified shitthol grin grin grin the biggest ZOO on Earth, Filled with bunch of useless skinny blood drinkers grin grin Kenya republic of China grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lol that Kenyan kid is acting a fool....he must be really pained...
See how he desperately throws insult like some stupid, gutter ,irking kid...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Problemkid1:
grin grin grin grin Oh dear, oh dear. I said it grin grin this clueless fool must have smoked that weed Uhuru kept for their clueless leaders grin grin grin typical Kenya fool cheesy I wonder what you have stuffed in that your burnt black skull grin grin Shameless bonny blood sucker grin grin sense is really far from this scallywag grin grin Kenya is a classical shitthol grin grin grin a satisfied and glorified shitthol grin grin grin the biggest ZOO on Earth, Filled with bunch of useless skinny blood drinkers grin grin Kenya republic of China grin grin grin grin

Useless criminal grin grin grin Izichekwu or whatever the hell your name is grin grin grin Shameless chicken thief smoking weed to come here and talk trash grin grin cheesy You are the biggest fool I've ever met grin grin Useless gay dog grin grin grin Nigeria is the world's biggest zoo grin grin grin Stupid yahoo yahoo criminal cheesy grin grin The White ladies don't have money to spend on these ugly creatures grin grin That is why this slow gay goat is pained grin grin cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

[s] Useless criminal grin grin grin Izichekwu or whatever the hell your name is grin grin grin Shameless chicken thief smoking weed to come here and talk trash grin grin cheesy You are the biggest fool I've ever met grin grin Useless gay dog grin grin grin Nigeria is the world's biggest zoo grin grin grin Stupid yahoo yahoo criminal cheesy grin grin The White ladies don't have money to spend on these ugly creatures grin grin That is why this slow gay goat is pained grin grin cool [/s]
Foolish senseless pig from the biggest shitthol in the world grin grin grin grin Someone should dash this fool some icon of Sense grin grin grin cos what this big fool need is some slap to reset that his poverty skinny brain grin grin grin Shameless blood drinker cheesy grin poverty stricken fool coming here to spew trash grin grin smelling dirty skinny pig From the biggest ZOO on Earth grin grin grin Oh dear, oh dear, I pity this fool walai grin cheesy cheesy

Kenya is a complete shitthol grin grin a shambolic and bombastic ZOO filled with hopeless poverty stricken fooools grin grin grin
In that smelling zoo, people are renting out their wives and daughters just because of $1 grin Mr fool, how much for a night with your skinny wife grin grin grin 90% of kenyans were born mad, chaiii grin grin Kenya republic of China grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Problemkid1:
Foolish senseless pig from the biggest shitthol in the world grin grin grin grin Someone should dash this fool some icon of Sense grin grin grin cos what this big fool need is some slap to reset that his poverty skinny brain grin grin grin Shameless blood drinker cheesy grin poverty stricken fool coming here to spew trash grin grin smelling dirty skinny pig From the biggest ZOO on Earth grin grin grin Oh dear, oh dear, I pity this fool walai grin cheesy cheesy

Kenya is a complete shitthol grin grin a shambolic and bombastic ZOO filled with hopeless poverty stricken fooools grin grin grin
In that smelling zoo, people are renting out their wives and daughters just because of $1 grin Mr fool, how much for a night with your skinny wife grin grin grin 90% of kenyans were born mad, chaiii grin grin Kenya republic of China grin grin grin grin

This scumbag must be really high on some shasamane weed grin grin grin Useless brain dead goat opening its stinky mouth to talk trash grin grin Who will help these fool with a brain cause common sense is far from him grin grin cheesy. Problemkid the useless Biafra weed smoker grin grin

Yahoo Yahoo criminal from the world biggest zoo grin grin grin stupid illiterate just like your mumu president grin grin grin You must be high on generator fumes you useless criminal grin grin Nigeria is the biggest shithole on earth grin grin Biggest producer of oil yet you fools live in dire poverty cheesy cheesy grin

Nigerians are the most clueless fools I've ever met grin grin grin stupid criminals who can't stay in their country grin grin grin country where people fundraise for their useless children to do prostitution overseas cheesy grin cheesy

My goodness who'll save that Godforsaken zoo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Problemkid1:

Saddamochieng00:

This scumbag must be really high on some shasamane weed grin grin grin Useless brain dead goat opening its stinky mouth to talk trash grin grin Who will help these fool with a brain cause common sense is far from him grin grin cheesy. Problemkid the useless Biafra weed smoker grin grin

Yahoo Yahoo criminal from the world biggest zoo grin grin grin stupid illiterate just like your mumu president grin grin grin You must be high on generator fumes you useless criminal grin grin Nigeria is the biggest shithole on earth grin grin Biggest producer of oil yet you fools live in dire poverty cheesy cheesy grin

Nigerians are the most clueless fools I've ever met grin grin grin stupid criminals who can't stay in their country grin grin grin country where people fundraise for their useless children to do prostitution overseas cheesy grin cheesy

My goodness who'll save that Godforsaken zoo grin grin grin

With all the emojis and retardedness in Your and Saddamochieng00 posts it literally looks like you two have invented a new language only you two ret@rds are able to comprehend........Its like you guys have your own special ret@rd code you type in grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
jln115:

With all the emojis and retardedness in You and Saddamochieng00 posts it literally looks like you two have invented a new language only you two ret@rds are able to comprehend........Its like you guys have your own special ret@rd code you type in grin grin grin
grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Despite the deep resentment I have for Buhari and his regime, I can't but give him kudos for what he did in the field of agriculture. If previous president had had balls strong enough to shut our borders with Benin republic long ago, today more jobs would have been created in the agriculture and agro allied industries in Nigeria. Most of the rice and frozen chicken you buy in the markets in Nigeria today are produced here in Nigeria, unless the rubbish we've eaten for decades!
Nigeria today is Africa's largest producer of rice.
Africa's largest producer of eggs.
Africa's second largest producer of chicken after South Africa.

Rice farm in Nigeria:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

[s] This scumbag must be really high on some shasamane weed grin grin grin Useless brain dead goat opening its stinky mouth to talk trash grin grin Who will help these fool with a brain cause common sense is far from him grin grin cheesy. Problemkid the useless Biafra weed smoker grin grin

My goodness who'll save that Godforsaken zoo grin grin grin [/s]
Hahahhahahahahha? Stupid frustrated Kenyan fool. grin grin grin grin Haba mana grin This clueless stricken kenyan is still here talking crap cheesy cheesy cheesy Stupid useless blood drinking kikiyu fool grin grin foolish people who rent out their wives and daughters all because of poverty grin grin grin 10 million useless kenyans are extremely poor grin grin sex tourism is the biggest business in that Clueless shitthol grin grin 2 million useless children are out of school grin grin grin Dept is increasing everyday in that glorified ZOO grin grin grin their president who went to Jamaica to smoke the badest weed so that he can become the most high in that ZOO Kenya republic grin grin grin they have the wackess infrastructure in this continent cheesy grin a country that their capital is the world largest slums grin cheesy What kind of ZOO is that crying out loud grin grin A bombastic and Shambolic zoo cheesy the biggest zoo in the world grin grin grin Bunch of useless animals in one tiny zoo grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
Despite the deep resentment I have for Buhari and his regime, I can't but give him kudos for what he did in the field of agriculture. If previous president had had balls strong enough to shut our borders with Benin republic long ago, today more jobs would have been created in the agriculture and agro allied industries in Nigeria. Most of the rice and frozen chicken you buy in the markets in Nigeria today are produced here in Nigeria, unless the rubbish we've eaten for decades!
Nigeria today is Africa's largest producer of rice.
Africa's largest producer of eggs.
Africa's second largest producer of chicken after South Africa.

Rice farm in Nigeria:
I think they're trying so hard to get our attention on that sufferingNsmiling thread cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Problemkid1:
I think they're trying so hard to get our attention on that sufferingNsmiling thread cheesy grin
grin I can never allow myself to be seen on a thread created by an illiterate. That's how desperate the little Indians are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Problemkid1:
Hahahhahahahahha? Stupid frustrated Kenyan fool. grin grin grin grin Haba mana grin This clueless stricken kenyan is still here talking crap cheesy cheesy cheesy Stupid useless blood drinking kikiyu fool grin grin foolish people who rent out their wives and daughters all because of poverty grin grin grin 10 million useless kenyans are extremely poor grin grin sex tourism is the biggest business in that Clueless shitthol grin grin 2 million useless children are out of school grin grin grin Dept is increasing everyday in that glorified ZOO grin grin grin their president who went to Jamaica to smoke the badest weed so that he can become the most high in that ZOO Kenya republic grin grin grin they have the wackess infrastructure in this continent cheesy grin a country that their capital is the world largest slums grin cheesy What kind of ZOO is that crying out loud grin grin A bombastic and Shambolic zoo cheesy the biggest zoo in the world grin grin grin Bunch of useless animals in one tiny zoo grin grin grin grin
can't you and Saddamochieng00 just debate like normal people?? Why subject the rest of us normal human beings to this sh1t above?

Honestly,are you and Saddamochieng00 incapable of having any intellectual discussion?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin I can never allow myself to be seen on a thread created by an illiterate. That's how desperate the little Indians are.
If they can't come here. Then they should just forget it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Problemkid1:
If they can't come here. Then they should just forget it grin grin grin
They are uncomfortable with the truthful title of this thread. The cowards wanted to hide under the title of the other thread but they still got kicked around.
Now, they would rather hide behind a frustrated illiterate, sufferingsmillingwhstever. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Nigeria's Betking is official sponsor of Kenya's football league. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2020
obaaderemi:
They are uncomfortable with the truthful title of this thread. The cowards wanted to hide under the title of the other thread but they still got kicked around.
Now, they would rather hide behind a frustrated illiterate, sufferingsmillingwhstever. grin
LMAO grin most especially Tash De Maria cheesy he said it's either that thread or we create another one. But not this one. He said he wants a thread where the South Africans will be there. So that they both join hands to kick our asses. Tasha is truly a sissie cheesy he has no balls grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2020
obaaderemi:
Nigeria's Betking is official sponsor of Kenya's football league. grin
So Kenya's football league is now called betking cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by nsiba: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Men Africa is filled with crazy moda4kers!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Problemkid1:
So Kenya's football league is now called betking cheesy grin
Both their Premier League and division 1 are being sponsored by BetKing. grin
BetKing Kenya has come out to clear the air on
their recently announced sponsorships for
Football Kenya Federation (FKF) Premier
League and Division One League
There has been a lot of speculation over the
two deals with several stakeholders saying it
was hot air meant for political mileage in
favour of the federation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: vaxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.