Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,947 members, 7,863,356 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1140111 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:15am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

You keep posting pictures of the same area everyday WHY? is Nairobi too small or what?

You see this picture below, the area is called Pokuase and it's severaly kilometers away from our CBD's but the place is well developed except for some of their roads

Why do you keep on returning to a thread that has got nothing to do with Ghana? Do you guys want approval from Kenyans or something? You are a guest here, don't dictate to me what I can post.

I care less about Pokuase.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:19am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:
Tantrums. Post dwarf city hobbit. grin cool

It's not tantrums, you keep posting pictures of just a small place of your city. Nairobi outside the CBD is nothing. If you disagree post pictures of communities outside the CBD grin grin I have some pictures grin cheesy

Nonetheless in terms of city planning I give it to Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:20am On May 31, 2022
Just40:
Let me help you post Nairobi beyond the 2km area that you're at liberty to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vz33ECFhx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEPUZQ8MrE

grin cheesy
You are a bad man

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:22am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Same area, pictures from different angles embarassed undecided we are tired already.

Can you show us places outside the CBD?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:26am On May 31, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

This the famous street for vlogging? Every one shoots on that very street.

Any problem with that?
I rarely see vloggers vlogging on University way, but what do we know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKO9Xg-Ddw0
Enjoy another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y365LiaxrHo

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:27am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:
No tantrums please.. cool

Show us nairobi outside the CBD grin

Show us where the average Kenyan lives

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:28am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

It's not tantrums, you keep posting pictures of just a small place of your city. Nairobi outside the CBD is nothing. If you disagree post pictures of communities outside the CBD grin grin I have some pictures grin cheesy

Nonetheless in terms of city planning I give it to Nairobi

If you don't like the pictures get lost. It's literally the simplest thing.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:29am On May 31, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

And what exactly is wrong in those two videos. I see electricity, piped water, sewerage system, internet connection, street lighting, paved roads, basic social amenities(schools, hospitals),SMEs all over, police and fire coverage.....is there something I left out.

Everything is wrong with it

Nairobi outside the CBD is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:32am On May 31, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Am talking real facts here. I usually watch property reviews from all over the continent and one thing that stood out for me in Nigeria is that even in the Posh areas having 10 hours of uninterrupted power is a privilege.

@1st bolded - get a life
@2nd bolded - you are a bloody liar
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:32am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Show us nairobi outside the CBD grin

Show us where the average Kenyan lives

You will see what I choose to post. The average Kenyan doesn't require any of your sympathy. Ghanaians can post where your average citizens live, that's your business. Otherwise stop suffocating everyone with your demands.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:32am On May 31, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

And what exactly is wrong in those two videos. I see electricity, piped water, sewerage system, internet connection, street lighting, paved roads, basic social amenities(schools, hospitals),SMEs all over, police and fire coverage.....is there something I left out.

Nairobi outside of the CBD is a scam

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:33am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Accra is heaven. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:34am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Any problem with that?
I rarely see vloggers vlogging on University way, but what do we know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKO9Xg-Ddw0
Enjoy another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y365LiaxrHo

Oh well but I seem to seem so many of them even on the kenyata avenue

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Lemme give you an answer,it's you.

If you really had thick balls, you won't be pulling such stupid questions...like " who greatly fears you or who dreads you"

Those are wusses antics!

grin grin grin grin Lmao I was expecting a list, what happened? grin grin

Okay you need to hear this today if you thought any differently. I Sammy is anything on Gods green earth but afraid of a lunatic like you.
You know this inside of you,stop pretending already.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:37am On May 31, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Oh well but I seem to seem so many of them even on the kenyata avenue

Good. Was I wrong to post it here since you've already seen it on YouTube?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:38am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

I can see a flyover on top of slums with Brown asphalt roads all over the place & little to zero development outside that road.

That place have better infrastructures than your Karen estate except for greenery

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:39am On May 31, 2022
samorobo:

I have a question for you,answer and don’t rant.

Who are those that dreads you on this thread?
Please provide the list let’s me laugh small grin

This is really sad. I mean, did you actually expect a list? Sammy, you have hit rock bottom!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:41am On May 31, 2022
samorobo:

Lmao! grin grin

I take it back, you are clinically insane! Just wait Sammy, Shma is compiling you a list. Freaking ret@rd!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:41am On May 31, 2022
samorobo:

Okay you need to hear this today if you thought any differently. I Sammy is anything on Gods green earth but afraid of a lunatic like you.
You know this inside of you,stop pretending already.
I can see fear oozing out from your obtuse head. ... FEAR should not be a topic of contention ~ unless fear has blanketed you due to a simple glimpse of 'shma'. So don't sh*t in your pants this early.

Chest-beating is what you know.....

Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:47am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

That place have better infrastructures than your Karen estate except for greenery
I didn't know bro. grin.... Wow! Hobbits, hobbits, hobbits..... They will never disappoint.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:48am On May 31, 2022
Shma:
@popizaino, @Afriquedezuid.... Watch this video to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGtjBrRH2A

Then bring Accra streets.

The same small CBD

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:49am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

You've started, well this is part of our urban slums, can you compare any of your slums with this?

Nah! If you want to post Ghana and Accra go ahead. This back and forth doesn't add any value. It's not healthy debate.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:51am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

The same small CBD

It shouldn't bother you this much. Kenyans know the whole of Ghana is a scam, and we are very much content with such a fact. We loose no sleep over the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:53am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

The same small CBD

Nairobi outside CBD looks better than Airport city.... Then as you go downwards towards kibera, eastlands and kawangware...... Or mukuru & gikomba, you can now find the peers of Accra CBD.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:55am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

It shouldn't bother you this much. Kenyans know the whole of Ghana is a scam, and we are very much content with such a fact. We loose no sleep over the matter.
The whole world knows that Ghana is a village integrated with slums.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:56am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

This is really sad. I mean, did you actually expect a list? Sammy, you have hit rock bottom!! grin

Your life has hit rock bottom chennai,try picking it up.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:56am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Lmao! grin grin

I take it back, you are clinically insane! Just wait Sammy, Shma is compiling you a list. Freaking ret@rd!!

Yes he better do,you are just as psychotic as he is.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:59am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

AIDI source or something?

Or please drop the source, if you don't mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:02am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

AIDI source or something?

Or please drop the source, if you don't mind.

cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:02am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

I can see fear oozing out from your obtuse head. ... FEAR should not be a topic of contention ~ unless fear has blanketed you due to a simple glimpse of 'shma'. So don't sh*t in your pants this early.

Chest-beating is what you know.....

Zombie.

Dude I said I am not scared of you,I know that gets you angry but I can take that back. I said what I said. Your energy should be directed into things that would make me dread you not painful bickering and wailing.

Get over it already,I am not apologizing for that .
Anyway I am still expecting that list .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:05am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Why do you keep on returning to a thread that has got nothing to do with Ghana? Do you guys want approval from Kenyans or something? You are a guest here, don't dictate to me what I can post.

I care less about Pokuase.

Oh so now it's about our presence and not facts? okay then you and your people should stop tagging Ghana and I will stop coming here, that's a promise cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:09am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

You will see what I choose to post. The average Kenyan doesn't require any of your sympathy. Ghanaians can post where your average citizens live, that's your business. Otherwise stop suffocating everyone with your demands.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.