Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,258 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1139990 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:09am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

You will see what I choose to post. The average Kenyan doesn't require any of your sympathy. Ghanaians can post where your average citizens live, that's your business. Otherwise stop suffocating everyone with your demands.

Nairobi outside the CBD is a scam cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2022
An indigenous firm, Temile Development Co,
has signed a contract with Hyundai Mipo
Dockyard (HMD) and the Nigerian Shipping
Management Limited (NSML) for the
construction and supervision of its second
23,000 cubic meters LPG/NH3/VCM carrier
vessel.

Nigeria gas industry is getting needed attention at the moment...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:10am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Oh so now it's about our presence and not facts? okay then you and your people should stop tagging Ghana and I will stop coming here, that's a promise cool

We won't tag Ghana again. Can we get some peace now? We have development to post, without the constant wailing.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:12am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Nairobi outside the CBD is a scam cool

This stance doesn't lead anywhere. We have heard of them all. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:15am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Accra is heaven. wink

No, Accra or Ghana have so many problems but your idea that your few high rise buildings and CBD's makes your city or country super developed than Accra or Ghana is a FALLACY

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:15am On May 31, 2022
samorobo:

Dude I said I am not scared of you,I know that gets you angry but I can take that back. I said what I said. Your energy should be directed into things that would make me dread you not painful bickering and wailing.

Get over it already,I am not apologizing for that .
Anyway I am still expecting that list .

It's almost ready Sammy. Just hold on... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:17am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

No, Accra or Ghana have so many problems but your idea that your few high rise buildings and CBD's makes your city or country super developed than Accra or Ghana is a FALLACY

I already said it's heaven. What else do you want from me?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:20am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

I didn't know bro. grin.... Wow! Hobbits, hobbits, hobbits..... They will never disappoint.

Pokuase has better infrastructure than Karen and runda put together. They only need to tar some roads, green the place, perhaps build some few high rise buildings around the interchange, malls etc.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:22am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Nah! If you want to post Ghana and Accra go ahead. This back and forth doesn't add any value. It's not healthy debate.

Post pictures of places outside your CBD, I want to check something grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:23am On May 31, 2022
samorobo:

Dude I said I am not scared of you,I know that gets you angry but I can take that back. I said what I said. Your energy should be directed into things that would make me dread you not painful bickering and wailing.

Get over it already,I am not apology for that .
Anyway I am still expecting that list .

Stop knocking around with words like scared, fear, or dreaded. They portray your deep-rooted insecurities towards ME - and most of it all, stupidity.
Now see what you're doing to yourself? Everyone now knows that you're irrationally anxious and opaque.

Buffoon, feel free to speak out & clear the air to the newcomers that you're not slow on the uptake. I know the wound I have infiltrated into your fragile heart is deep-dyed and hence, uncurable.
Also, you should know that I'm past a childish show - which we used to play when I was intellectually immature. If you're yet to grow an inch of brain, I will assist you with advice: go read books. Don't come here embarrassing yourself with preposterous and childish submissions like " who fears you."

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:24am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Pokuase has better infrastructure than Karen and runda put together. They only need to tar some roads, green the place, perhaps build some few high rise buildings around the interchange, malls etc.

I accepted bro... Why are you being over-defensive? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:25am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

It shouldn't bother you this much. Kenyans know the whole of Ghana is a scam, and we are very much content with such a fact. We loose no sleep over the matter.

For a country that trades SEX for WATER! naa Ghana can't be bothered about your tantrums

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:25am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Nairobi outside CBD looks better than Airport city.
... Then as you go downwards towards kibera, eastlands and kawangware...... Or mukuru & gikomba, you can now find the peers of Accra CBD.

Let's see those pictures please grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:26am On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

It's almost ready Sammy. Just hold on... grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:27am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:
[b]

Wait....

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:28am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

The whole world knows that Ghana is a village integrated with slums.

Abeg, Kenya is synonymous to slums so please choose your words carefully.

A country that has less than 25% Urbanization is either a village or a slum country

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SupremeSpecimen: 10:29am On May 31, 2022
So you people are hell bent on dragging this thread to 2023.
You won't let this thing die a natural death
May I ask why?
What is the infatuation with Kenya all about.

I don't get it

SA, Egypt, Morocco etc also deserves your attention

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:35am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

I accepted bro... Why are you being over-defensive? grin

Im stating facts
Pokuase is an estate enclave. About 65% of the place is made up of estates

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:36am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Wait....

Sharp

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:38am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Post pictures of places outside your CBD, I want to check something grin cheesy

Be patient, it's coming. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:38am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

cool

Why is Nigeria out of the picture? Does it mean Ghana is the most developed country in west Africa infrastructurally?

Help me understand. Cos Nigeria that I know has more complex infrastructure than Ghana... Not transport inf, seaports, airports, buildings(complex) and whatnot.

Or this source ranks electricity coverage and sanitation?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:43am On May 31, 2022
angry
Shma:

Why is Nigeria out of the picture? Does it mean Ghana is the most developed country in west Africa infrastructurally?

Help me understand. Cos Nigeria that I know has more complex infrastructure than Ghana... Not transport inf, seaports, airports, buildings(complex) and whatnot.

Or this source ranks electricity coverage and sanitation?

Don't worry, I know what you are trying to do.
They have eyes so let them worry about that, you asked for evidence and I provided you with an evidence so deal wit it

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:46am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:
angry

Don't worry, I know what you are trying to do.
They have eyes so let them worry about that, you asked for evidence and I provided you with an evidence so deal wit it

Smart boy grin grin cheesy..

Now, forget about Nigeria. Why do you think a small country like Seychelles has better infrastructure than SA?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:51am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

cool

Ooooh! HDI.

Now I get it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:56am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Ooooh! HDI.

Now I get it.

Cut the pretence, I posted this as well

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:00am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Cut the pretence, I posted this as well
Okay.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Joshualuv(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2022
Hello all
Please I just want to verify if the attached photo is legit to participate in.
Thanks

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:46am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Any problem with that?
I rarely see vloggers vlogging on University way, but what do we know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKO9Xg-Ddw0
Enjoy another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y365LiaxrHo

I never said I have a problem with it, just footage of same thing becomin stale
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:51am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Good. Was I wrong to post it here since you've already seen it on YouTube?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:52am On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Good. Was I wrong to post it here since you've already seen it on YouTube?

You not wrong.

What I'm saying is there's prolly 100s of vids about the same place just as many as the expressway.

We never get to see anything new
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:56am On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:
[b]

Youh... Watch this video.. This is outside CBD... A residential area. Prove to me that Accra airport CBD is better than it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMEkQwaa2N0

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:59am On May 31, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

You not wrong.

What I'm saying is there's prolly 100s of vids about the same place just as many as the expressway.

We never get to see anything new

Do you read what always type?

Why are you acting like someone with no brain fluid in the head?

This is Nairaland ---- not youtube. Don't presume everybody here are YouTube addicts like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.