Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1091538 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (2490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
GeneralDae:

Nice one. This is also a thread critical of Tinubu this time around, in 2007 again from Nairaland. Nairaland- Nigerian Encyclopedia grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/47506/tinubu-failure
Lmao. Ok now bro, to your own opinion. You have seen both candidates achievements. Which of them did well during their tenure as a governor.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
samorobo:

Will tinubu steal and work? Yes he will.
Will his development be one one-sided and malicious,hell the fvck yeah.
South west will reap his investment,and maybe some northern states. He would give a fvck about south-east. He is a tribalism and there is no better way to say it.

I like the fact that he wouldn’t be a pushover to the Fulani’s and can end this insecurity.he is a tough man but then again his health is everything to worry about.
Exactly? Mr bullion van

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Lmao. Ok now bro, to your own opinion. You have seen both candidates achievements. Which of them did well during their tenure as a governor.
Well to be honest, in Tinubu's case, you have some people defending him from within the first two pages and they in turn listed some of his perceived achievements in real time.
In Obi's case, I found only one person who tried to defend him. I don't know for now, but hopefully the best man wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
GeneralDae:

Well to be honest, in Tinubu's case, you have some people defending him from within the first two pages and they in turn listed some of his perceived achievements in real time.
In Obi's case, I found only one person who tried to defend him. I don't know for now, but hopefully the best man wins.
That’s fine. Lets wait till 2023 then. All we need is a better Nigeria.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
That’s fine. Lets wait till 2023 then. All we need is a better Nigeria.
Yes bro, but I'm very happy about the Peter Obi phenomenon. I love the massive support.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2022
The Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria (RTEAN), has procured 2,322 gas-powered Nigeria-built buses for its fleets in the 774 local government areas in the country.

Inaugurating the buses on Friday in Abuja, the Director-General, National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC), Jelani Aliyu, commended RTEAN for patronising indigenous auto manufacturers for its vehicles.

The NADDC DG said: “It’s very exciting to see that all the vehicles were built in Nigeria by an indigenous company.

”I hereby congratulate the Executive National Chairman of RTEAN, Alhaji Musa Maitakobi, for the commitment to buy the Nigerian built OMAA vehicles.”

He further called on all transport associations in the country to emulate the RTEAN and key into the National Gas Expansion Programme, by patronising Made-in-Nigeria Gas Powered Vehicles.

Aliyu said: “What was witnessed was a testimony to the fact that the implementation of the National Automotive Industry Development Plan, NAIDP, by the NADDC is yielding results.

https://leadership.ng/rtean-procures-2322-gas-powered-locally-made-vehicles/
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Yes bro, but I'm very happy about the Peter Obi phenomenon. I love the massive support.
Bro this is what i have been complaining about tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChXwTSS6wA

See ehn, if tinubu becomes the President of this country next. Lol Nigeria will become the laughingstock of the World grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2022
vankelvin:
I have heard some Nigerians talk so well of Tinibu and they always make reference to when he was the Lagos State Governor so my question is, between Tinibu and Fashola who has superior records as far as Lagos State Governorship is cornerened?
Tinubu is greater than any Nigeria Governor dead or alive...his achievement speaks louder than his failure, he performed better than any of those criticizing or contesting against him.

They hate him because he commands the respect they will kill for...Tinubu is a moving bullet train that can't be stop...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Kuruptnigga:

See ehn, if tinubu becomes the President of this country next. Lol Nigeria will become the laughingstock of the World grin
My fears as well. Osinbajo was my main candidate.
At this point in time, I would take any of Tinubu or Obi. I don't like Atiku.

1) Tinubu-Obi (draw)
2) Kwankwanso
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Kuruptnigga:

Lol...cheesy

From a failed PDP dog...they can wail and spread their propaganda.. the train can't be stopped... even with explosives.. tongue
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BabydiHot(f): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

Tinubu is greater than any Nigeria Governor dead or alive...his achievement speaks louder than his failure, he performed better than any of those criticizing or contesting against him.

They hate him because he commands the respect they will kill for...Tinubu is a moving bullet train that can't be stop...
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
GeneralDae:
My fears as well. Osinbajo was my main candidate.
Your fear only exit because you have been brainwashed to...o
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BabydiHot(f): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

Your fear only exit because you have been brainwashed to...o
tinubu has nothing to offer
he's a greedy emi lo kan bastard
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Lolz... cheesy

Quote this after election grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BabydiHot(f): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

Are you now married to Dino
shataaap
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Stop trying to cajole the truth my friend... Even the blind can see Obi is not even close to Tinubu when it comes yo achievements... if he was, Anambra won't be a shilhole compare to Lagos or even Oyo.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BabydiHot(f): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

Lolz... cheesy

Quote this after election grin
Nonsense talk
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2022
samorobo:

Will tinubu steal and work? Yes he will.
Will his development be one one-sided and malicious,hell the fvck yeah.
South west will reap his investment,and maybe some northern states. He would give a fvck about south-east. He is a tribalism and there is no better way to say it.

I like the fact that he wouldn’t be a pushover to the Fulani’s and can end this insecurity.he is a tough man but then again his health is everything to worry about.
Lolzz.. cheesy

The prophet have spoken...guy abeg pass me DAT weed wey u dey smoke... grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2022
vankelvin:
[/b]

Sure, his health is a bit disadvantage but as far as 2023 election is concerned he seems to be the right man for the work.
There is nothing wrong with his health.... don't let them feed you their propaganda soup... grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Samboro read this thread from 2007. Tinubu appoints Igbo man as commissioner. Except we are saying Tinubu has become tribalistic against the Igbos within the last 15 years.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200701170140.html
He did for them what they will never do for others in their region.. he is the most detribalized politician in Nigeria, but still they hate him because he is not Igbo. If he was they would have been singing his praise, like the Obi the Pandora thief... grin

But guess they can't stopped a moving train ....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BabydiHot(f): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

He did for them what they will never do for others in their region.. he is the most detribalized politician in Nigeria, but still they hate him because he is not Igbo. If he was they would have been singing his praise, like the Obi the Pandora thief... grin

youths are moving train

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2022
vankelvin:

[/b]

You are spot on but unfortunately African politicians and thievery are like 1 and 2, they won't stop so I always look out for a politician who eventhough will steal but will perform better
They claim Tinubu steal...yet increased Lagos GDP from 600million to 80+ billion dollars...while the Pandora thief called Obi can't even increase Anambra GDP to 20...

Tinubu remains a nightmare to his haters grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BabydiHot(f): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

They claim Tinubu steal...yet increased Lagos GDP from 600million to 80+ billion dollars...while the Pandora thief called Obi can't even increase Anambra GDP to 20...

na lie
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2022
They are spread propaganda against someone they claim the people hates....They said he can't win election cheesy yet they are the ones running around like headless chickens wailing and ranting while he Jaganban is strategizing his next move that will make them wail to pro max level of wailing grin grin

Obi the Pandora thief.... will flee back to China after this election and go enjoy his Pandora loot...while his supporters continues their wailing for another 8 years grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

Lol, if you call Obi Pandora theif, we all know Tinubu is also corrupt. I'd prefer we discuss Governance and abilities because all of the guys in this race cannot claim to be free from corruption.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

You are mixing it up, he increased Lagos IGR from 600 million naira not GDP.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

Lol...cheesy

From a failed PDP dog...they can wail and spread their propaganda.. the train can't be stopped... even with explosives.. tongue
Look, wether tinubu becomes President of this Country which I know he will never smell Aso Rock. It’s not my concern. Na people wey their parent no stand well go suffer am. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:
They are spread propaganda against someone they claim the people hates....They said he can't win election cheesy yet they are the ones running around like headless chickens wailing and ranting while he Jaganban is strategizing his next move that will make them wail to pro max level of wailing grin grin

Obi the Pandora thief.... will flee back to China after this election and go enjoy his Pandora loot...while his supporters continues their wailing for another 8 years grin grin
Peter Obi still better pass this big criminal. Biggest criminal wey don turn Lagos to his bank. grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2022
BabydiHot:
shataaap
grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Peter Obi still better pass this big criminal. Biggest criminal wey don turn Lagos to his bank. grin
We rather have a Mega Lagos like Nigeria than village like Anambra... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (2490) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: Saddamochieng00(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.