Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1131463 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Just40:
170km Aflao Expressway expansion with 4 interchanges - a major investment

Crazy I've used this same route several times on my way to Accra, and I'm aware of the thousands of buildings that have been constructed next to the highway. The proposed three lanes in each direction would mean significant compensation, given the current condition of the road. Who is funding these fantastic projects, and when will they start?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2022
68816419:
Crazy I've used this same route several times on my way to Accra, and I'm aware of the thousands of buildings that have been constructed next to the highway. The proposed three lanes in each direction would mean significant compensation, given the current condition of the road. Who is funding these fantastic projects, and when will they start?
already started and it is being funded by a consortium in the UK as well as a govt counterpart funding...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPW8dkPKiDI

In order for the project to go faster, they've started from where they don't have to pay compensation to anyone... From the Tema section.

Compensation has been a big issue in Ghana for years and it is a sad reality so the Aflao people will have to be compensated. The compensation they will receive,I hope, won't come close to what those on the N1 received. The only road in Ghana that cost so much in compensation for it entire stretch
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just40:
170km Aflao Expressway expansion with 4 interchanges - a major investment

I can't wait for this to happen.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
jl115:
listen muppet Eskom loadsheds the country at the same time... The only difference is that certain areas are loadshedded at different times than others... For example if it's stage 2 then CT will be loadshedded from 2 - 4 and Joburg from 12 - 2....there aren't any areas that get loadshedded by themselves

You are stupid,load shedding varies across location. Now get me what I requested for or forever stfu.
Enjoy your generator man.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
jl115:
no source then...

Okay so you have no argument then...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just40:
Nairobi can really look nasty without the colour coding and other editing....
Anyway, how is the Nairobi expressway complete without sidewalks and drainages?
What happened to the 700 million dollars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KehipWgcLEg

This table you are shaking grin grin be very careful. They will come for your head ooo.

I long discovered that Kenyans desperately need digital makeover to stay relevant in the picture test .

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
popizaino:

I can't wait for this to happen.
it's happening now

I look forward to completion as well as major works to Begin on the motorway itself.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
gallivant:

Whatever makes you accept your fate, of generator fumes and noise.

The generator wants you to accept your faith. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
samorobo:

This table you are shaking grin grin be very careful. They will come for your head ooo.

I long discovered that Kenyans desperately need digital makeover to stay relevant in the picture test .
grin grin grin

Well, I'm not the reason why they are insecure

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just40:
it's happening now

I look forward to completion as well as major works to Begin on the motorway itself.

Yea I passed there on Tuesday and saw expansion on the motorway. Then we you get to Bel Qua mineral water, Tema Golf club you will notice some expansion on the each side of the road till you get to Kpone junction were they are also building an interchange. Honestly, Nana's government is also trying when it comes to infrastructure.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
popizaino:

Yea I passed there on Tuesday and saw expansion on the motorway. Then we you get to Bel Qua mineral water, Tema Golf club you will notice some expansion on the each side of the road till you get to Kpone junction were they are also building an interchange. Honestly, Nana's government is also trying when it comes to infrastructure.
Naa... He hasn't done shit when it comes to infrastructure considering the resources he has access to. He might have built lot of roads but that is just all

He has access to almost 4 times the resources of previous govt so we shouldn't just see him do well in only transport infrastructure...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
gallivant:

Whatever makes you accept your fate, of generator fumes and noise.
2kMW is a small fry, bro, industries consume alot of power in Nigeria, reason why we don't have uninterrupted power yet, despite producing a total 13kMW 4 the economy.
If Nigeria govt disconnect all manufacturing industries from the national grid, we will have excess of power to power the whole household.

And why did you guys like mentioning generator, I haven't experience power cut since 1 week ago, in the last 2 month I have at least 18-20 hours of power which is enough for me, I do even switch off my freezer to avoid bottle explosion.
Not everyone runs generator, there re even some areas in Nigeria that don't know what they call power cut.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
QuietMynd:

2kMW is a small fry, bro, industries consume alot of power in Nigeria, reason why we don't have uninterrupted power yet, despite producing a total 13kMW 4 the economy.
If Nigeria govt disconnect all manufacturing industries from the national grid, we will have excess of power to power the whole household.

And why did you guys like mentioning generator, I haven't experience power cut since 1 week ago, in the last 2 month I have at least 18-20 hours of power which is enough for me, I do even switch off my freezer to avoid bottle explosion.
Not everyone runs generator, there re even some areas in Nigeria that don't know what they call power cut.

Lol I just free them,they believe what they want. The power outage in my area last month should be about 30hrs altogether or even less.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
samorobo:

You are stupid,load shedding varies across location. Now get me what I requested for or forever stfu.
Enjoy your generator man.
look I know it's difficult for you to understand simple comprehension but Eskom loadsheds the entire country on the same stage.... Hence if its stage 2 then the entire country is on stage 2.....so either the entire country is loadshedded or nobody is loadshedded....

Eskom is currently not implementing any loadshedding and it hasn't been for several weeks:
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
samorobo:

Okay so you have no argument then...
nope you made the claim not me..... No source then no argument wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
jl115:
look I know it's difficult for you to understand simple comprehension but Eskom loadsheds the entire country on the same stage.... Hence if its stage 2 then the entire country is on stage 2.....so either the entire country is loadshedded or nobody is loadshedded....

Eskom is currently not implementing any loadshedding and it hasn't been for several weeks:

Stfu, load shedding varies across region. Now get what I asked for or zip up.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
jl115:
nope you made the claim not me..... No source then no argument wink

Are you running out of data?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
samorobo:

Are you running out of data?
no source no argument wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
samorobo:

Stfu, load shedding varies across region. Now get what I asked for or zip up.
nope... Loadshedding stages are the same across SA...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
jl115:
no source no argument wink

What do you say now.
Next time utilize your data old man.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
jl115:
nope... Loadshedding stages are the same across SA...

Nope it’s varies. Stop lying through your dirty front teeth,just enjoy the generator.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
QuietMynd:

angry grin grin grin
Bridge??
Stop embarrassing yourself young man
Zombie,
At your age, you should be able to tell the difference between a bridge and an expressway.

Don't be a disgrace.

Below is a bridge. The last pic is of a new bridge in Mombasa.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
samorobo:

Lol can’t hack a flyover with creeping roots grin grin grin cool story bro, cool story.

Let me know when you hack this not that basic Chinese cheap road that can be found all over africa.
Back to the grand Olodo.

What the hell is this!!!

Lemme give you real infrastructure.

The day you'll hack this, come rant.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just40:
lashing out like a kid as if we all don't have access to data from your power sector like you..

A new year is coming, stop the zombie attitude and face reality... It is not always a competition of words
Which data do you have?

Are you not the same zombie who said you know Nairobi better than anyone else and then went ahead and say dagorreti is inside upper hill?

Like mister man, you need to stay in your lane and steer clear from displaying hobbitopism to the world. STAY IN YOUR CACOON!; cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
QuietMynd:

Osun state for instance including Osogbo, you would hardly find generators (even cybercafe's there don't buy fuel that much for their generators). It is not unusual to go 5 days without power cuts there. It goes that way there all the time (almost every week).

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shma2022:

Which data do you have?

Are you not the same zombie who said you know Nairobi better than anyone else and then went ahead and say dagorreti is inside upper hill?

Like mister man, you need to stay in your lane and steer clear from displaying hobbitopism to the world. STAY IN YOUR CACOON!; cool
your available generation capacity, your dependable capacity and your consumption...

Hello zombie, you may have mistook someone else for me.. I've not talked about dagorreti here ...

Kid has gone mad again... Type like and intellectual, we don't throw tantrums grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just40:
Naa... He hasn't done shit when it comes to infrastructure considering the resources he has access to. He might have built lot of roads but that is just all

He has access to almost 4 times the resources of previous govt so we shouldn't just see him do well in only transport infrastructure...

I am not aware of this.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
popizaino:

I am not aware of this.
He has access to funds from the new oil fields of course.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
popizaino:

I am not aware of this.
we that's the fact.

He was allowed to borrowed more money than all previous govt from 1957 to 2016 combined. Plus new oil fields, various funds with money in them and double the tax revenue

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2022

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
samorobo:

What do you say now.
Next time utilize your data old man.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You fvcking ret@rd, Southern Sun sold a 75% stake of the holdings they had in Ikoye hotels.... Not 75% of its own holdings grin grin grin grin
Jeezez fvck you stup1d at times!!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
samorobo:

Nope it’s varies. Stop lying through your dirty front teeth,just enjoy the generator.
nope it doesn't wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.