Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1115307 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
vankelvin:

Did you really asked this question ?
Yah I did.Can u answer because the kenyan guy just mentioned common wealth. Am even more lost,I don't see any wealth.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kazikazi:
Yah I did.Can u answer because the kenyan guy just mentioned common wealth. Am even more lost,I don't see any wealth.

Lmao!

Clearly the fool doesn't understand the term ''commonwealth" or "census"; a product of Tanzanian education!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
kikuyu1:

Where? This place looks familiar like I've been there but can't recall...

Nyari estate.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
jl115:
how bru?..... Your question of wether Tsogo sun owns/called as Souther Sun is irelevant to the fact that they sold their share in Ikoye hotels?
It’s Ikoyi not Ikoye. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
gallivant:

Lmao!

Clearly the fool doesn't understand the term ''commonwealth" or "census"; a product of Tanzanian education!
so a white man told to wear a wig on your head,and your judges accepted. Now they tell u be a servant of a queen of England and you agreed by believing a word " commonwealth" will make u have a common wealth with England,but sadly u starve and starve.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kazikazi:
United republic
It's a week of national sensor.After this sensa is done we will rebase the GDP
Every folk is being counted at his own house.

Kazikazi:
Tanzania's national sensor week .While a certain nation failed to count votes for the whole until they went to court to help sort out the mess,our United republic is doing sensor easily,hassle free,and at the very comfort of your own home

How was the national census? grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
obaaderemi:
This port is a game changer. The establishment of that port has opened our eyes to the way to move the Nigerian economy forward i.e private sector investment in key infrastructure. However, how viable do you think the Badagry port can be, when Apapa and lekki are available?

The problem is not building a but the problem is maintaining it even today the existing point most of the custom agent and not even getting salary. Look at tin can Island there is hardly any maintenance going on for containers to be loaded and unloaded can take something like 3 weeks because of the chaos. Most of the forklift and crane and not even maintained. You cannot build a bot by borrowing money and then you are maintaining it by borrowing money again. All of this white elephants live in failure because the debt is more is more than the project. I was just looking at the article about the new rice meal which is coming up in southwest. If you supply rice to that meal for 10 years it cannot pay for itself. This is the major problem which we are facing. It is the same thing with the dangote oil refinery that's why he has gone into go-slow mode because he knows that the debt can not be paid even if it is at 2 US dollar per litre
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
gallivant:

How was the national census? grin grin
according to you,if someone misspell English word,then that means a person lacks education. But surprisingly, I spelled the same word correct in Swahili language....sensa.
And again the same word in Portuguese is censo.while if I speak Zulu I will say....ukubalwa kwabantu

But a fool will remain a fool. The only international language u try to know is English,And here you are boosting to me while I know many international languages,even my mother's tongue is international.While you with your vernacular mother tongue can't go beyond those few written English words u memorized hard at kibera schools..pathetic.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just40:
Just say changaa grin grin

Have you even seen tequila before

grin grin
How is Ghana my good friend? I hear most of you are surviving on one meal a day. No wonder there's only two of you left in here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kazikazi:
according to you,if someone misspell English word,then that means a person lacks education. But surprisingly, I spelled the same word correct in Swahili language....sensa.
And again the same word in Portuguese is censo.while if I speak Zulu I will say....ukubalwa kwabantu

But a fool will remain a fool. The only international language u try to know is English,And here you are boosting to me while I know many international languages,even my mother's tongue is international.While you with your vernacular mother tongue can't go beyond those few written English words u memorized hard at kibera schools..pathetic.

Boasting is the word, not boosting. Just stop embarrassing yourself, Tanzanian education is subpar. Hence the LDC status.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kazikazi:
so a white man told to wear a wig on your head,and your judges accepted. Now they tell u be a servant of a queen of England and you agreed by believing a word " commonwealth" will make u have a common wealth with England,but sadly u starve and starve.

Did Santa Claus inspire Tanzanian judges attire? cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin
How is Ghana my good friend? I hear most of you are surviving on one meal a day. No wonder there's only two of you left in here.
Life's good in Ghana
People are still building Mansion all around

Food is never a problem here cause there always abundance.. especially now that we are in season for most food.

Anyway, has the starvation gone down, this week, in Kenya? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
samorobo:

Hello stewpid goat, your basic flyover/bridges inspires absolutely no one.

Just let me know the day you hack this,I mean I will be needing a definite date.
A mere $200million structure?

My friend, what is here to hack? This is something we can easily do with our $ 30 billion($10b on infrastructure is pretty much enough ) yearly budget.

When will you build something modern like these?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Meanwhile, more electric busses from Sweden keep arriving.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Obakillah:

10 Nill grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kazikazi:

Don't be bitter. Take corrections and move on. You're obtuse already. Gallivant is just trying to help you pull yourself out from defective Tanzania education.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just40:
Just say changaa grin grin

Have you even seen tequila before

Don't be obsessed with me Dwarf. Seek no trouble oooo.

And yes, chang'aa is the original tequila without chemicals. cool

Chang'as>tequila
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shma2022:

Don't be bitter. Take corrections and move on. You're obtuse already. Gallivant is just trying to help you pull yourself out from defective Tanzania education.
according to your little understanding, failing to correctly spell English word means lack of education. What about if I fail on Chinese language? What about if you can't spell or speak Portuguese or Swahili or any other international languages? Again,if I learn engineering or any other stuff in Swahili that means am unlearned,and if I learn the same thing in English and spell English words correctly then that's when am really educated! Or if I set my gadget to spell for me those English words,that means I will be educated.

What a stupid mind.
Anyway,those are Kenyans
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Obakillah:

A man wearing a wig in a hot countries like Kenya,that is foolishness,and worse still,the man wearing those wig is a judge.Where is his education? Where is his natural brain?
Surely,Africans have a long waaaaay to go.

No wonder why hunger and lack of food is a big problem in those shitholes.
You can't think properly while your head is covered by British colonial mentality.

A wig nation

Pwahahahahaha pwahahahahahahaha pwahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shma2022:

Don't be obsessed with me Dwarf. Seek no trouble oooo.

And yes, chang'aa is the original tequila without chemicals. cool

Chang'as>tequila
Changaa is toxic ... You dwarf

It's a drink for dwarfs like you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just40:
Life's good in Ghana
People are still building Mansion all around

Food is never a problem here cause there always abundance.. especially now that we are in season for most food.

Anyway, has the starvation gone down, this week, in Kenya? grin grin

No starvation for me as far as am concerned. New regime means new money and I have to say the whole country is in high spirits.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kazikazi:
according to your little understanding, failing to correctly spell English word means lack of education. What about if I fail on Chinese language? What about if you can't spell or speak Portuguese or Swahili or any other international languages? Again,if I learn engineering or any other stuff in Swahili that means am unlearned,and if I learn the same thing in English and spell English words correctly then that's when am really educated! Or if I set my gadget to spell for me those English words,that means I will be educated.

What a stupid mind.
Anyway,those are Kenyans
Bongoman,

If you want to Yap, Make sure the things you Yap are readable and understandable. You came to an English space. Not Swahili or Chinese.

And mind you, your way of reasoning is boring & stupid as always. I don't care about your poor grammar - that is just me. But the way you reason is what baffles me.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

No starvation for me as far as am concerned. New regime means new money and I have to say the whole country is in high spirits.
Hope is a stimulant so I can understand....

Here in Ghana, you don't need regime change to be in high spirit.

Which ever regime there is, money will keep flowing.... The money economy is in complete disconnect with regimes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just40:
Changaa is toxic ... You dwarf

It's a drink for dwarfs like you grin grin
Dwarf,

Even tequila is toxic. unless you don't understand what TOXIC means.

Chang'aa is medicinal. Try it one day and your mongoose legs will grow above 0.5 feet. It will render you into the oblivion of hobbitsm. Otherwise; you will forever remain below the radar of a normal human height.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shma2022:
This man!

Ph.D. holder.
Young and hard worker.
Visionary.

There will be:

No room for jokes.
No nonsense.
Economic BooM!!
Infrastructural dev.
Discipline.
Order.

But Of course few associations, state capture, theft, etc.

Congratulation Mr. Ruto.

Lol,sounds like you just accepted your fate. If you can’t beat them,then join them abd console yourself.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just40:
Hope is a stimulant so I can understand....

Here in Ghana, you don't need regime change to be in high spirit.

Which ever regime there is, money will keep flowing.... The money economy is in complete disconnect with regimes.

Why then are you complaining about Nana?There's so little that has trickled down to us in the last ten years that we had to make sure the outgoing and his proxy are sent home for good. First order of business for the incoming is launching a commission of inquiry into state capture and putting all those responsible behind bars and reclaiming the loot.

As long as Nana is not stashing the money abroad am sure the next in line will make good use of it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shma2022:

Dwarf,

Even tequila is toxic. unless you don't understand what TOXIC means.

Chang'aa is medicinal. Try it one day and your mongoose legs will grow above 0.5 feet. It will render you into the oblivion of hobbitsm. Otherwise; you will forever remain below the radar of a normal human height.
tautology of the deranged grin

Changaa made you a dwarf whose mental faculty failed to develop

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Why then are you complaining about Nana?There's so little that has trickled down to us in the last ten years that we had to make sure the outgoing and his proxy are sent home for good. First order of business for the incoming is launching a commission of inquiry into state capture and putting all those responsible behind bars and reclaiming the loot.

As long as Nana is not stashing the money abroad am sure the next in line will make good use of it.
Because the guy is wasting our money on useless stuff as well as funneling it into private businesses at a time when we don't need property owning Democracy...

Commission of inquiries from our experience usually achieve nothing... People only go and drink tea and take big sitting allowances. You cant prosecute on it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shma2022:

Bongoman,

If you want to Yap, Make sure the things you Yap are readable and understandable. You came to an English space. Not Swahili or Chinese.

And mind you, your way of reasoning is boring & stupid as always. I don't care about your poor grammar - that is just me. But the way you reason is what baffles me.
oh,now it's no more about English spellings?
Am happy to see how u learn stuff from me. Next time I will teach you why English grammar can't develop a nation. I will teach u for free the same way I taught u how foolish it is for a grown up man to wear a wig,and more worse is seeing educated grown up man called a judge wearing a wig in a hot,humid,and semi desert nation in equator.

I will keep on teaching u guys for free,u need my knowledge
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Obakillah:

See dress kiss like bed spread grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Just40:
Because the guy is wasting our money on useless stuff as well as funneling it into private businesses at a time when we don't need property owning Democracy...

Commission of inquiries from our experience usually achieve nothing... People only go and drink tea and take big sitting allowances. You cant prosecute on it.

For retributive justice yes the commission of inquiry is useless but making wide ranging recommendation to avoid the repeat is what they are meant.When issues are criminal, systemic and structural like Kenya state capture a quasi judicial inquiry is the way to go...not just a normal inquiry.A tribunal that can investigate the truth led judges

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.