Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1115323 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Next page please...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kazikazi:
Remittances is not coming from professionals only.Remittances comes from all migrants working in a particular country. In this case,Kenyan migrants workers in tanzania are toiling sweat and blood to send home some cash.and as you can see,Tz have now overtaken SA as Kenya's "Europe ".Tz is officially your new Europe.
As you know,worldwide, migrants are usually coming from weak,poor economies and migrate to richer nations.For example, Zimbabweans are migrating to SA,Mexicans go to USA,Malaysians go to Singapore,Algerians go to France,and now,you,I mean you loud mouthed kenyans are busy migrating to Tz to earn a living.

There's something you don't understand. Remember Kenyan companies in Tanzania are more than 500, those companies will always hire Kenyans to go and work there. Those Kenyans hired by Kenyan companies to work in Tz will always bring back their earnings to Kenya and that's where remittance from Tz arises. Next time engage your brain before spitting nonsense here.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kenya Fixed Broadband (Fiber to home mostly) now approaches a million. South Africa last I checked was leading with 2 million. Kenya has almost doubled it's fixed broadband in two years.

Nigeria, Ghana and TZ - cannot even manage 0.1m fixed broadband connection smiley(

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/jamii-chips-at-safaricom-zuku-fixed-data-market-3962770
Meanwhile, Safaricom’s share fell by 2.4 percentage points to 34.3 percent, and Zuku’s by 1.7 percentage points to 27.9 percent.

The trio dominates the fixed data market, controlling up to 85.1 percent stake, with Poa Internet Kenya controlling 10.3 percent, up from 8.9 percent in June 2021.

In terms of subscribers, the CA data shows that Safaricom added 44,723 connections in the period, taking its total to 314,120, while Zuku added 38,606 to hit 255,906.

JTL’s additional 61,810 users saw its total rise to 200,079, with Poa boasting 94,699 users, up from 65,129 a year earlier. The uptake of fixed internet in the country has been growing since the outbreak of Covid-19 in 2020, driven by a rise in people working from home during the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
From World Bank. TZ & South Africa are 1.3M. Ghana and Nigeria 65K & 75k smiley smiley
Tanzania figures are shockingly impressive
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
JKIA Terminal 1C

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
JKIA Terminal 1B

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Fourpockets: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Where did you get this from?? how.many roads in Nigeria is not safe? don't just spew shit from your anus.

I know we're supposed to act like Nigeria is almost perfect on this thread, but come on undecided at least anyone can admit that roads are not safe and by roads I mean federal inter state roads like Abuja Kaduna road
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fourpockets:

I know we're supposed to act like Nigeria is almost perfect on this thread, but come on undecided at least anyone can admit that roads are not safe and by roads I mean federal inter state roads like Abuja Kaduna road
When last did you hear of kidnapping in Abuja-Kaduna road? Just recently there was heavy hold up for an entire day with so many cars there. If the road is still as dangerous as it was before, you wouldn't see that number of cars there. People use the Abuja Kaduna road all the time. Let us be guided.

Also, in this thread we lay things bare.If you read my posts and that of the likes of Obaderemi or theenchanter, you would also see our criticisms of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Fourpockets: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
GeneralDae:

When last did you hear of kidnapping in Abuja-Kaduna road? Just recently there was heavy hold up for an entire day with so many cars there. If the road is still as dangerous as it was before, you wouldn't see that number of cars there. People use the Abuja Kaduna road all the time. Let us be guided.

Also, in this thread we lay things bare.If you read my posts and that of the likes of Obaderemi or theenchanter, you would also see our criticisms of Nigeria.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Fourpockets post=117063082][/quote]

July. We all know there was kidnapping there in July. Even Kenyans and other nationalities here know that. So I ask again: When last did you here of kidnapping in Abuja Kaduna road?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Fourpockets post=117063082][/quote]
double post
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Fourpockets post=117063082][/quote] @fourpockets Hw fr bro....that no one reacted to your earlier post on kidnapping doesn't mean you should continue in your misinformation.
Ever heard of Goods transport vehicle being kidnapped/hijacked on Nigeria roads.
How many trucks transiting the route from one region to another have you heard were hijacked.
For the first time in history, Nigeria is recording zero piracy on the gulf of guinea, from ewuitorial Guinea to Saotome and Principe to Benin. You think security is what you think it is in your head.

Abeg abeg, just shift and leave the topic, its way way above you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Osariemen12: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
GeneralDae:

July. We all know there was kidnapping there in July. Even Kenyans and other nationalities here know that. So I ask again: When last did you here of kidnapping in Abuja Kaduna road?

Stop trying to make Nigeria look perfect in the eyes of other Africans when we have numerous problems to fix. It's not in our own interest to pretend as if we are the best. What he said concerning insecurity on our highways is nothing but the truth. Outside this, national grid collapsed on Sunday leaving many states without power even now; it's not as if we had power before now. At least 583 out of the 774 local government councils in Nigeria are still without electricity. No Nigerian town, we don't have a place qualified to be called a city in the first place, has pipe borne water supplied by the water board. Individuals provide water for their household uses and those who can't afford to do so pay fellow poor Nigerians from the north who walk far distance to fetch water for them or do so themselves. 80% of my fellow Nigerians still do open defecation, particularly in southwest.

Our education system is in shambles. Lecturers are on strike even as I type with students involving themselves in different types of legal and illegal businesses and adventures. Our internet connections are the worst in Africa not because of the number of users but the available broadband which is not enough for one state is spread across 36 states and the federal capital territory. Our life expectancy as Nigerians is among, if not exactly, the lowest in Africa. Reason the dream of every Nigerian is to leave his country and celebrates when he does so. If you are a Nigerian you probably don't live in Nigeria now, just like I am typing from Abidjan as a Nigerian. Every none Nigerian on this thread will certainly affirm that Nigerian migrants to his country are the largest among African countries. Should I write on the poverty rate in Nigeria, especially the north? Hell no! What of out of school children? Internally displaced persons? Beggars who dot the streets and entrances of major shopping and religious centres? Kidnapping spree? Banditry? Prostitution among our poor women? Sport betting as the only job for the ever-growing youths? Thuggery and touting? The list is endless.

Why I am not in anyway trying to demarket Nigeria as my country, it is better we stop trying to place ourselves where we don't belong as a nation. We are among the worst. War torn Somalia might be better than Nigeria of today. At least I've been to many other African countries and none of them live the miserable lives obtainable in Nigeria. Even the person that made comments of Kenyans being behind Nigeria in everything is either living abroad or living in Nigeria as a politician. Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Gambia, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Angola, Cameroon, Gabon, Zambia, Rwanda, etc are far ahead of us. Their past in economy, education, life expectancy, mortality rate, vaccinations, security expertise, power, housing, road networks, internet connection, among others, is our future. A distant future at that.

Fellow Africans, please ignore the verbosity of Nigerian typist here distorting facts about my country, some of them are probably schooling in Ghana or doing one business or another miles away from Nigeria. Anyone who survives the Nigeria's system won't find hell tormenting.

Below is a typical school setting in my country.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Osariemen12:

Stop trying to make Nigeria look perfect in the eyes of other Africans when we have numerous problems to fix. It's not in our own interest to pretend as if we are the best. What he said concerning insecurity on our highways is nothing but the truth. Outside this, national grid collapsed on Sunday leaving many states without power even now; it's not as if we had power before now. At least 583 out of the 774 local government councils in Nigeria are still without electricity. No Nigerian town, we don't have a place qualified to be called a city in the first place, has pipe borne water supplied by the water board. Individuals provide water for their household uses and those who can't afford to do so pay fellow poor Nigerians from the north who walk far distance to fetch water for them or do so themselves. 80% of my fellow Nigerians still do open defecation, particularly in southwest.

Our education system is in shambles. Lecturers are on strike even as I type with students involving themselves in different types of legal and illegal businesses and adventures. Our internet connections are the worst in Africa not because of the number of users but the available broadband which is not enough for one state is spread across 36 states and the federal capital territory. Our life expectancy as Nigerians is among, if not exactly, the lowest in Africa. Reason the dream of every Nigerian is to leave his country and celebrates when he does so. If you are a Nigerian you probably don't live in Nigeria now, just like I am typing from Abidjan as a Nigerian. Every none Nigerian on this thread will certainly affirm that Nigerian migrants to his country are the largest among African countries. Should I write on the poverty rate in Nigeria, especially the north? Hell no! What of out of school children? Internally displaced persons? Beggars who dot the streets and entrances of major shopping and religious centres? Kidnapping spree? Banditry? Prostitution among our poor women? Sport betting as the only job for the ever-growing youths? Thuggery and touting? The list is endless.

Why I am not in anyway trying to demarket Nigeria as my country, it is better we stop trying to place ourselves where we don't belong as a nation. We are among the worst. War torn Somalia might be better than Nigeria of today. At least I've been to many other African countries and none of them live the miserable lives obtainable in Nigeria. Even the person that made comments of Kenyans being behind Nigeria in everything is either living abroad or living in Nigeria as a politician. Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Gambia, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Angola, Cameroon, Gabon, Zambia, Rwanda, etc are far ahead of us. Their past in economy, education, life expectancy, mortality rate, vaccinations, security expertise, power, housing, road networks, internet connection, among others, is our future. A distant future at that.

Fellow Africans, please ignore the verbosity of Nigerian typist here distorting facts about my country, some of them are probably schooling in Ghana or doing one business or another miles away from Nigeria. Anyone who survives the Nigeria's system won't find hell tormenting.

Oya continue to stay in Abidjan in peace bro. Remember not to add salt to injury in ivory coast.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Osariemen12:

Stop trying to make Nigeria look perfect in the eyes of other Africans when we have numerous problems to fix
I don't care about making Nigerians look perfect in the eyes of other Africans. I only hate exaggerations and misinformation.

What he said concerning insecurity on our highways is nothing but the truth.
And I asked him a simple question, when last was there kidnapping in Abuja kaduna highway? Ask yourself this: Why do people complain more about insecurity in this Buhari's Government than any other time? There was a lot of insecurity and armed robbery in Nigeria and even crises in my home town warri in 2003 and in the entire PDP era where many died and others lost their homes, Niger delta militants, Jos crises, etc. One of the greatest of all insecurities is insurgency. In those days, the insurgents held territory the size of Belgium within Nigeria and were preparing to advance South then in their full might, bombs went up in Abuja at any time then to the extent that even the UN building was bombed, Churches could not assemble freely, there were checkpoints almost everywhere in the North, but today that fear is largely gone and what we have are bandits kidnapping which is also subsiding and would definitely subside. So when someone comes here to say goods would be ceased on Nigerian roads because the roads are not safe, I ask again, what are you talking about for God's sake? Are you saying people do not travel in Nigeria? This insecurity too shall pass.

At least 583 out of the 774 local government councils in Nigeria are still without electricity
I'll love to see the data for this.

80% of my fellow Nigerians still do open defecation, particularly in southwest.
Again, I'll love to see this data or evidence that 80% of Yoruba people shit in the bush.

Our internet connections are the worst in Africa not because of the number of users but the available broadband which is not enough for one state is spread across 36 states and the federal capital territory
If this is true, then what are we doing about it? Where is our private sector? but of course this is not totally true. There are broadband services springing up by the day and all you do is sit there and complain. You can't achieve wide broadband penetration without big foreign investments and investments are coming. Just early this year, Equaino cable landed in Lagos. Even Nigerian Wifi services are springing up, but they are in their infant stages and need more investments and technical know how from abroad.
You see I don't just sit down there complaining, I try to see what could be the reason for the problem.

Why I am not in anyway trying to demarket Nigeria as my country.
Of course you are.

We are among the worst. War torn Somalia might be better than Nigeria of today.
You see why you are a joke?

Their past in economy, education, life expectancy, mortality rate, vaccinations, security expertise, power, housing, road networks, internet connection, among others, is our future. A distant future at that.
You are indeed a joke.

Anyone who survives the Nigeria's system won't find hell tormenting.
Same Nigerian system that has the largest economy in Africa and still growing. Same Nigerian system that gave me and many folks I know cheap education. Some top surgeons who I know now acquired those degrees by paying peanuts, same Nigeria with one of the best payment infrastructure in the world and one of the best banking system in Africa? This year alone Nigerian banks have increased their assets to over 140 billion dollars and they are made of 95% indigenous banks, one of the most noteworthy on this aspect in the African continent. Same Nigeria with the 4th best performing stock market in the world in the first half of this year? What are you talking about?
No I am not distorting facts or hyping Nigeria for any foreigner ( I don't even care, trust me), I just hate half truths or distorted stories just because you have a political agenda to push.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Osariemen12:

Just stay in your Abidja suffering and smiling, and stop typing like a fool!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fourpockets:

Lol you people are very funny cheesy you mean same Abuja Kaduna road my sister have been plying through and fro since last month is not safe or do you have another Abuja Kaduna road in Kuvukiland

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Just stay in your Abidja suffering and smiling, and stop typing like a fool!!
Is that suffering and smiling? when did he learn to write English that way?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
GeneralDae:

Is that suffering and smiling? when did he learn to write English that way?

Nah, that’s not suffering n smiling grin that’s another desperate Nigerian cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Fourpockets: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

This post seems misleading undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:28am On Sep 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

Perfect description of Zoogeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Osariemen12: 4:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Jamestown123:
Oya continue to stay in Abidjan in peace bro. Remember not to add salt to injury in ivory coast.

Of course, I will be here to raise my children. For adding salt to injury, that's practically impossible because the place is benevolent enough to every hardworking man or woman.

What some do realize lately when they step out of Nigeria is the part of their lives they waisted trying to survive in a dead system like ours. I'm eternally grateful to Ivorians for the system they have and the trajectory of their human development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Osariemen12: 5:07am On Sep 28, 2022
GeneralDae:

I don't care about making Nigerians look perfect in the eyes of other Africans. I only hate exaggerations and misinformation.

And I asked him a simple question, when last was there kidnapping in Abuja kaduna highway? Ask yourself this: Why do people complain more about insecurity in this Buhari's Government than any other time? There was a lot of insecurity and armed robbery in Nigeria and even crises in my home town warri in 2003 and in the entire PDP era where many died and others lost their homes, Niger delta militants, Jos crises, etc. One of the greatest of all insecurities is insurgency. In those days, the insurgents held territory the size of Belgium within Nigeria and were preparing to advance South then in their full might, bombs went up in Abuja at any time then to the extent that even the UN building was bombed, Churches could not assemble freely, there were checkpoints almost everywhere in the North, but today that fear is largely gone and what we have are bandits kidnapping which is also subsiding and would definitely subside. So when someone comes here to say goods would be ceased on Nigerian roads because the roads are not safe, I ask again, what are you talking about for God's sake? Are you saying people do not travel in Nigeria? This insecurity too shall pass.

I'll love to see the data for this.

Again, I'll love to see this data or evidence that 80% of Yoruba people shit in the bush.

If this is true, then what are we doing about it? Where is our private sector? but of course this is not totally true. There are broadband services springing up by the day and all you do is sit there and complain. You can't achieve wide broadband penetration without big foreign investments and investments are coming. Just early this year, Equaino cable landed in Lagos. Even Nigerian Wifi services are springing up, but they are in their infant stages and need more investments and technical know how from abroad.
You see I don't just sit down there complaining, I try to see what could be the reason for the problem.

Of course you are.

You see why you are a joke?

You are indeed a joke.

[b]Same Nigerian system that has the largest economy in Africa and still growing. Same Nigerian system that gave me and many folks I know cheap education. Some top surgeons who I know now acquired those degrees by paying peanuts, same Nigeria with one of the best payment infrastructure in the world and one of the best banking system in Africa? This year alone Nigerian banks have increased their assets to over 140 billion dollars and they are made of 95% indigenous banks, one of the most noteworthy on this aspect in the African continent. Same Nigeria with the 4[/b]th best performing stock market in the world in the first half of this year? What are you talking about?
No I am not distorting facts or hyping Nigeria for any foreigner ( I don't even care, trust me), I just hate half truths or distorted stories just because you have a political agenda to push.

The bolded are some of the things used to mislead the uninformed. You've the largest economy in Africa that doesn't translate to the standard of living. I don't think people anywhere in Africa still live in abject poverty as seen in some parts northern Nigeria. Cheap education? Doctors and surgeons? Good. How many of them are willing to work and live in Nigeria? Your guess is as good as mind. Remember, 70% of Nigerian graduates are unemployed or underemployed in schools where they receive 15000 to 30000 monthly is a currency that exchanges 720 per dollar. Goose pumps. One of the reasons I left after my days in UNIBEN. Banking system? Laughs. The Nigeria's situation is simply a hoax. Organized crimes from the top management to the frustrated clerical workers. Reason some staff look for a way to still from the banks and you're sure it is recurrent in the Nigerian banks. Payments? Hmm! Ridiculous. Just read the circular from one of our finest banks prohibiting pay in international currency. The porosity of our banking system has made it possible for fraudulent transactions that gave Nigeria bad name in the internet space. 4th best performing stock market? I guess we were second under the leadership of one Onyiauke from the east some years back. Now 4th; are we really doing well by retrograde? Or, how do you justify able Nigerian youths wanting to go to war in Ukraine against Russia just to have themselves out of the country. I can go on because the list is inexhaustible.

Please, be real. It's good to be patriotic, just like patriotism has forced me to out these things because I wish we are better, but it's unpatriotic to hide our weaknesses to look better than others. Some of the statistics you want to present here are not real because they are censored by the Nigerian government to make them look good before their gullible followers. For instance, a sachet of spaghetti was sold at 180 Naira in 2015 and 450 Naira in 2022, a litre of fuel for 87 Naira and 185 Naira in the same years; the same for every single merchandise sold in Nigeria; nevertheless, the Nigerian statistics still show the inflation rate from 2015 to 2022 is below 21%. One will would wonder if the agency has mathematicians in their fold.

Please brother, let's stop the pretence. Nigeria needs help. We might have been the giant in the past but lack of development and economic plan orchestrated by bad leadership ruined everything. The #Endsars protests of 2020 would've have achieved something good for Nigerians but we're too divided to be one. May God heal our land.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Look at that Skyline, look at the road meandering into the City.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Wuoche:
Look at that Skyline, look at the road meandering into the City.

You are a very very funny dude grin.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

Of course, I will be here to raise my children. For adding salt to injury, that's practically impossible because the place is benevolent enough to every hardworking man or woman.

What some do realize lately when they step out of Nigeria is the part of their lives they waisted trying to survive in a dead system like ours. I'm eternally grateful to Ivorians for the system they have and the trajectory of their human development.
Let's have a quick question and a quick conversation please. Are you starting your business there or hope to start, or just there looking for job?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2022
GeneralDae:

How? grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2022
GeneralDae:

What's so funny?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Nairobi

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2022

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2022

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.