Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1115607 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Wuoche:

There's something you don't understand. Remember Kenyan companies in Tanzania are more than 500, those companies will always hire Kenyans to go and work there. Those Kenyans hired by Kenyan companies to work in Tz will always bring back their earnings to Kenya and that's where remittance from Tz arises. Next time engage your brain before spitting nonsense here.
500 companies with a mere 1.7b investment! That's too small money,even Burundi have investived in Tz.
Anyway,
Do u know, Canadian investment in tanzania is over 4b mostly in mining sector.But do u know how many Canadians are working in Tz? Or the SA investments in Tz is way above Kenya's, but very few monies is sent to SA as remittances from Tz.That tells u how u folks try to lie and distort the truth just because u have those small shops by the name of investment. I even doubt if u have invested that 1,7b,it's just a lie.

The reason why ur migrants workers are in Tz is simple,Tz is richer than u.people are and will always go to seek a better life in green pastures.And in this case Tz has become your new found Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2022
JKIA Terminals 1B and C

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Pride of Africa

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

The bolded are some of the things used to mislead the uninformed. You've the largest economy in Africa that doesn't translate to the standard of living. I don't think people anywhere in Africa still live in abject poverty as seen in some parts northern Nigeria. Cheap education? Doctors and surgeons? Good. How many of them are willing to work and live in Nigeria? Your guess is as good as mind. Remember, 70% of Nigerian graduates are unemployed or underemployed in schools where they receive 15000 to 30000 monthly is a currency that exchanges 720 per dollar. Goose pumps. One of the reasons I left after my days in UNIBEN. Banking system? Laughs. The Nigeria's situation is simply a hoax. Organized crimes from the top management to the frustrated clerical workers. Reason some staff look for a way to still from the banks and you're sure it is recurrent in the Nigerian banks. Payments? Hmm! Ridiculous. Just read the circular from one of our finest banks prohibiting pay in international currency. The porosity of our banking system has made it possible for fraudulent transactions that gave Nigeria bad name in the internet space. 4th best performing stock market? I guess we were second under the leadership of one Onyiauke from the east some years back. Now 4th; are we really doing well by retrograde? Or, how do you justify able Nigerian youths wanting to go to war in Ukraine against Russia just to have themselves out of the country. I can go on because the list is inexhaustible.

Please, be real. It's good to be patriotic, just like patriotism has forced me to out these things because I wish we are better, but it's unpatriotic to hide our weaknesses to look better than others. Some of the statistics you want to present here are not real because they are censored by the Nigerian government to make them look good before their gullible followers. For instance, a sachet of spaghetti was sold at 180 Naira in 2015 and 450 Naira in 2022, a litre of fuel for 87 Naira and 185 Naira in the same years; the same for every single merchandise sold in Nigeria; nevertheless, the Nigerian statistics still show the inflation rate from 2015 to 2022 is below 21%. One will would wonder if the agency has mathematicians in their fold.

Please brother, let's stop the pretence. Nigeria needs help. We might have been the giant in the past but lack of development and economic plan orchestrated by bad leadership ruined everything. The #Endsars protests of 2020 would've have achieved something good for Nigerians but we're too divided to be one. May God heal our land.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The bolded are some of the things used to mislead the uninformed
No they are facts. When a false data says 100 million people live in poverty in Nigeria you accept it wholeheartedly even though it never made any sense but when the data is positive, you say it's used to deceive people like me.

You've the largest economy in Africa that doesn't translate to the standard of living.
What is standard of living and what is GDP?

I don't think people anywhere in Africa still live in abject poverty as seen in some parts northern Nigeria
Why not also Southern Nigeria? Why just some parts of Northern Nigeria? What of the wealth in some parts of Northern Nigeria that even surpasses many parts of Southern Nigeria.
What do you know about commerce and trade in Kano? Or rice farming in Kebbi?

Remember, 70% of Nigerian graduates are unemployed or underemployed in schools where they receive 15000 to 30000 monthly is a currency that exchanges 720 per dollar.
Again you brandish figures for the sake of things. On this platform, we question almost everything. If you are not thesame person as that illiterate suffer and smiling guy, then you must be new here.

4th best performing stock market? I guess we were second under the leadership of one Onyiauke from the east some years back
Cool, so if we were even second at one time, then Nigeria cannot be the hell you describe it as. You compared her to Somalia. Somalian stock market has never been in the top 20 in even Africa.

Payments? Hmm! Ridiculous. Just read the circular from one of our finest banks prohibiting pay in international currency
We have one of the best online payment infrastructure in the world. This is a fact not some mumbo jumbo statistics you pull out from your ass here. Go read up on NIBSS.

Some of the statistics you want to present here are not real because they are censored by the Nigerian government to make them look good before their gullible followers.
But same Nigerian Government censored statistics told you in 2012 that we have over 100 million poor people living below 1 dollar per day and you believed it.

for instance, a sachet of spaghetti was sold at 180 Naira in 2015 and 450 Naira in 2022
There's almost nowhere in the world where price of spaghetti have not increased more than double from 2015 until now. What was the price of spaghetti in 2007 compared to 2015?

a litre of fuel for 87 Naira and 185 Naira in the same years;
Where in the world do they still buy a litre of fuel for 87 naira?

Please brother, let's stop the pretence. Nigeria needs help. We might have been the giant in the past but lack of development and economic plan orchestrated by bad leadership ruined everything
No pretence, let's just give each other facts that appeal to logic and reasoning only.
We were never a so called giant in the past. Except you are indomie generation, there is nothing new in Nigeria. PDP era was not better, neither was the military era. Maybe the 1970's during the early military days where we built about 60% of our current major infrastructures.

The #Endsars protests of 2020 would've have achieved something good for Nigerians but we're too divided to be one. May God heal our land.
Endsars protest where Nnamdi Kanu told you to destroy things and some had to burn BRT buses in Lagos?

It's good to be patriotic, just like patriotism has forced me to out these things because I wish we are better
You are not patriotic. You are just a cry baby.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Kazikazi:
Taa employ20 people in Kenya. Is that something so huge that you should shout about?
Sometimes I don't understand you black african folks. Here you have,a starving nation,with Alot of folks living in mud houses in urban areas,with all those high poverty rates,but surprisingly, you celebrate about thesSafaricome small start-ups like glovo which can't put a serious dent on your high poverty levels. Dont get me wrong though, I don't say they are not needed,but rather,Am saying they don't deserve all these huge noises and echoes.

You can't celebrate too much on something which employs 120 folks. That's stupid.
In TZ,just one project,Sino tan kibaha industrial park will employ 100,000 jobs directly, and about 300,000 indirectly, and in total, all in all, about 1 million folks will be lifted out of poverty by just this one project alone. And many other similar projects are in various stages of implementation.
Do u understand my son?
Mr, we're talking about tech startups, not construction companies. Know the difference.
And even so, largest companies in Africa like MTN(south Africa,) and safaricom( Kenya) don't pass 20k EMPLOYEES(forget about hard labour jobs like mjengo, I'm talking about a proper formal employment)
100,000 Direct jobs for a single tiny company like kibaha park is fallacy; even if you add both mjengo guys.
What you're displaying here is lack of knowledge and obtuseness. If you can't comprehend simple topic like this, then you're a waste of time. You're a disgrace to the dimwits fraternity.

Secondly:
I'm not sure if glaucoma is the one doing you, or cognitive impairments. Sturtups is not TALA or TAA the way you put it. Tala is a single Startup company among several. And yes, it's worth more than $B. That is enough to unshackle Tanzanian's living standard from malnourishment & poverty. Also, no one is hyping over anything. Posting information is not equal to hype. Again, know the difference.

Buffoon.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Kazikazi:
The only thing that company did well is to design Tanzania port authority headquarters. Big up to all Tanzanians worked hard to design that stuff under your kimani. The rest of his designs were just crap.Bunge house in dodoma was awkwardly designed.The arusha African posta headquarters I am not impressed, he could have done far better.I suspect a guy is bribing to get those tenders.

But anyway,how is hunger in hustler nation?
Yes, I posted TPA because that is the only impressive building I've seen so far in Tz(fortunately to you, done by kenyan.) The rest like bunge or whatever you're talking about are ugly and I can't waste my time posting them here.

Climate change is still wreaking havoc in N.E & Eastern parts. Animals are dying and food drying up. Good thing is that we're handling the situation meticulously. No human will lose a life due to a lack of everything(rain, security, food, water....). If the situation was the same in Tz, we wouldn't have neighbors in south by now.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2022
gallivant:
JKIA Terminals 1B and C

Son,now you are just closer getting to TZ levels.I see u have refurbished some parts of that old museum.

Tz nyerere international. ......

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Shma2022:

Mr, we're talking about tech startups, not construction companies. Know the difference.
And even so, largest companies in Africa like MTN(south Africa,) and safaricom( Kenya) don't pass 20k EMPLOYEES(forget about hard labour jobs like mjengo, I'm talking about a proper formal employment)
100,000 Direct jobs for a single tiny company like kibaha park is fallacy; even if you add both mjengo guys.
What you're displaying here is lack of knowledge and obtuseness. If you can't comprehend simple topic like this, then you're a waste of time. You're a disgrace to the dimwits fraternity.

Secondly:
I'm not sure if glaucoma is the one doing you, or cognitive impairments. Sturtups is not TALA or TAA the way you put it. Tala is a single Startup company among several. And yes, it's worth more than $B. That is enough to unshackle Tanzanian's living standard from malnourishment & poverty. Also, no one is hyping over anything. Posting information is not equal to hype. Again, know the difference.

Buffoon.
I mentioned tala as example of those tiny stuff you are busy shouting and making a loud noises.Those start-ups like tala,glovo which I also mentioned and others don't employ many people hence you don't have to make too much noises since they can't put a dent in your high levels of hunger and poverty.
I gave u just one example of what real stuff look like....
Sino tan kibaha industrial park which will employ 100,000 folks directly, and 300,000 indirect. Altogether,about 1m folks will be lifted ftom poverty in the United republic. Many many other similar projects are in the making.But I know,your little brain can't grasp this stuff,you even thought that is a construction company! Goose
I am talking about factories here.Humongous factories which will employ 100,000 folks.These are formal jobs.
We are not in same levels.Go look for others to argue.TZ is not your league.we compete with SA and Egypt
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2022
GeneralDae:

I don't care about making Nigerians look perfect in the eyes of other Africans. I only hate exaggerations and misinformation.

And I asked him a simple question, when last was there kidnapping in Abuja kaduna highway? Ask yourself this: Why do people complain more about insecurity in this Buhari's Government than any other time? There was a lot of insecurity and armed robbery in Nigeria and even crises in my home town warri in 2003 and in the entire PDP era where many died and others lost their homes, Niger delta militants, Jos crises, etc. One of the greatest of all insecurities is insurgency. In those days, the insurgents held territory the size of Belgium within Nigeria and were preparing to advance South then in their full might, bombs went up in Abuja at any time then to the extent that even the UN building was bombed, Churches could not assemble freely, there were checkpoints almost everywhere in the North, but today that fear is largely gone and what we have are bandits kidnapping which is also subsiding and would definitely subside. So when someone comes here to say goods would be ceased on Nigerian roads because the roads are not safe, I ask again, what are you talking about for God's sake? Are you saying people do not travel in Nigeria? This insecurity too shall pass.

I'll love to see the data for this.

Again, I'll love to see this data or evidence that 80% of Yoruba people shit in the bush.

If this is true, then what are we doing about it? Where is our private sector? but of course this is not totally true. There are broadband services springing up by the day and all you do is sit there and complain. You can't achieve wide broadband penetration without big foreign investments and investments are coming. Just early this year, Equaino cable landed in Lagos. Even Nigerian Wifi services are springing up, but they are in their infant stages and need more investments and technical know how from abroad.
You see I don't just sit down there complaining, I try to see what could be the reason for the problem.

Of course you are.

You see why you are a joke?

You are indeed a joke.

Same Nigerian system that has the largest economy in Africa and still growing. Same Nigerian system that gave me and many folks I know cheap education. Some top surgeons who I know now acquired those degrees by paying peanuts , same Nigeria with one of the best payment infrastructure in the world and one of the best banking system in Africa? This year alone Nigerian banks have increased their assets to over 140 billion dollars and they are made of 95% indigenous banks, one of the most noteworthy on this aspect in the African continent. Same Nigeria with the 4th best performing stock market in the world in the first half of this year? What are you talking about?
No I am not distorting facts or hyping Nigeria for any foreigner ( I don't even care, trust me), I just hate half truths or distorted stories just because you have a political agenda to push.
Indeed, education is quite affordable in Nigeria. Medical students can enroll in medical school for under $100 regardless of their nationality, and this is one of the main reasons why students from all over the world are flocked to our universities. There isn't a university you can visit where you won't run with students from Ghana, Cameroon, Chad, Senegal, Niger, Mali, Burkina Faso, Indians, Lebanese, Bangladesh, Liberia, Togo, Benin, and a host of other countries. We just need to get rid of ASUU, and everything will be good.
If Nigerian colleges are really that awful, how come medical students and other professionals with Nigerian training are in demand all over the world? cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
rvp20182:
From World Bank. TZ & South Africa are 1.3M. Ghana and Nigeria 65K & 75k smiley smiley
Tanzania figures are shockingly impressive
Tz is competing with SA. For kenya,you are around 600,000 almost less than a half of what Tz has.
You have a loooong way to catch up with us the big boys

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2022
GeneralDae:

No they are facts. When a false data says 100 million people live in poverty in Nigeria you accept it wholeheartedly even though it never made any sense but when the data is positive, you say it's used to deceive people like me.

What is standard of living and what is GDP?

Why not also Southern Nigeria? Why just some parts of Northern Nigeria? What of the wealth in some parts of Northern Nigeria that even surpasses many parts of Southern Nigeria.
What do you know about commerce and trade in Kano? Or rice farming in Kebbi?

Again you brandish figures for the sake of things. On this platform, we question almost everything. If you are not thesame person as that illiterate suffer and smiling guy, then you must be new here.

Cool, so if we were even second at one time, then Nigeria cannot be the hell you describe it as. You compared her to Somalia. Somalian stock market has never been in the top 20 in even Africa.

We have one of the best online payment infrastructure in the world. This is a fact not some mumbo jumbo statistics you pull out from your ass here. Go read up on NIBSS.

But same Nigerian Government censored statistics told you in 2012 that we have over 100 million poor people living below 1 dollar per day and you believed it.

There's almost nowhere in the world where price of spaghetti have not increased more than double from 2015 until now. What was the price of spaghetti in 2007 compared to 2015?

Where in the world do they still buy a litre of fuel for 87 naira?

No pretence, let's just give each other facts that appeal to logic and reasoning only.
We were never a so called giant in the past. Except you are indomie generation, there is nothing new in Nigeria. PDP era was not better, neither was the military era. Maybe the 1970's during the early military days where we built about 60% of our current major infrastructures.

Endsars protest where Nnamdi Kanu told you to destroy things and some had to burn BRT buses in Lagos?

You are not patriotic. You are just a cry baby.

U get strength oo cheesy

The dude is a complete dumbo.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2022
I doubt you have a million fixed broadband.
Kazikazi:
Tz is competing with SA. For kenya,you are around 600,000 almost less than a half of what Tz has.
You have a loooong way to catch up with us the big boys
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2022
They are many such parks all over Africa - but few are taken off. Speak when it take off. So far nothing in Tanzania has taken off - just the usual promises. Not even SGR is complete...
Kazikazi:
I mentioned tala as example of those tiny stuff you are busy shouting and making a loud noises.Those start-ups like tala,glovo which I also mentioned and others don't employ many people hence you don't have to make too much noises since they can't put a dent in your high levels of hunger and poverty.
Sino tan kibaha industrial park which will employ 100,000 folks directly, and 300,000 indirect. Altogether,about 1m folks will be lifted ftom poverty in the United republic. Many many other similar projects are in the making.But I know,your little brain can't grasp this stuff,you even thought that is a construction company! Goose
I am talking about factories here.Humongous factories which will employ 100,000 folks.These are formal jobs.
We are not in same levels.Go look for others to argue.TZ is not your league.we compete with SA and Egypt
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2022
rvp20182:
I doubt you have a million fixed broadband.
Whats harder,constructing thousands of high speed railway or just laying cables around for a million people to use broadband?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Kazikazi:
That's why I said you're dumb. Comparing a construction company with a tech startup is a bottom-barrel nut case.
Selective amnesia drove you to pick a substrata of the total $500M ( bone of contention) startup worth. That's why you're still bamboozled. You literally don't understand what you're saying. Tala + all other startups in Kenya is a hint. It shouldn't be this rocket science to complicate. Try engage that punt brain and think.

You can't start competing Egypt when Uganda and Rwanda are giving you headache, talkless of Ethiopia.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2022
160Km per hour rail is not high speed. That starts at 250kms per hour. Laying the backbone is one thing - connecting a million household to fiber is something else.
Kazikazi:
Whats harder,constructing thousands of high speed railway or just laying cables around for a million people to use broadband?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2022
I knew it was hot-air. Tanzania is with Nigeria and Ghana with about 70K fixed broadband connections. The subscription on fixed broadband is actually dropping.

https://www.tcra.go.tz/uploads/text-editor/files/QUARTERLY%20COMMUNICATIONS%20STATISTICS%20-%20June%20%202022%20FINAL_LAST_1661940581.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2022

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
gallivant:
Pride of Africa

Lol the pride of debts grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dont compare a park in middle of a slum - with Nairobi central/uhuru park that is comparable to likes of Central Park Neywork - Smack right at CBD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0oos7qx6-s
68816419:

Oga this how a standard park should look like grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
The 10th flyover built in the span of 6 year
PORT HARCOURT WATERLINES FLYOVER NEWLY COMMISSIONED IN RIVERS STATE - DRIVE/ WALK WITH ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvvrC1ocwXI
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
68816419:

Indeed, education is quite affordable in Nigeria. Medical students can enroll in medical school for under $100 regardless of their nationality, and this is one of the main reasons why students from all over the world are flocked to our universities. There isn't a university you can visit where you won't run with students from Ghana, Cameroon, Chad, Senegal, Niger, Mali, Burkina Faso, Indians, Lebanese, Bangladesh, Liberia, Togo, Benin, and a host of other countries. We just need to get rid of ASUU, and everything will be good.
If Nigerian colleges are really that awful, how come medical students and other professionals with Nigerian training are in demand all over the world? cool
Ghanaian students in Nigeria? That will be close to an impossibility

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
68816419:

Lol the pride of debts grin grin grin grin
don't be mean grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
rvp20182:
Dont compare a park in middle of a slum - with Nairobi central/uhuru park that is comparable to likes of Central Park Neywork - Smack right at CBD.

I wonder why you guys like to flutter yourself grin grin

That tiny things with nothing really to do there does not come close to central park...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Do you have anything like Nairobi one that in Accra or Kumasi.

Just40:
I wonder why you guys like to flutter yourself grin grin

That tiny things with nothing really to do there does not come close to central park...

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
rvp20182:
Do you have anything like Nairobi one that in Accra or Kumasi.

Theres better( better in the sense that you have much more to do there) in both Accra, Kumasi and Aburi

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nairobi of course many parks including 17Km square animal park 5kms from CBD, Nairobi arboretum, Two forests, and many small parks.

One newly built is Uhuru Gardens - with museum - in Langata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmNLQH6hEig
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
I have only see the half decent tree lined Aburi. The rest including the freedom square is pretty sad. You should try to compete with Nigeria - Naiobi and Kenya is on another level.
Just40:
Theres better( better in the sense that you have much more to do there) in both Accra, Kumasi and Aburi
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
rvp20182:
I have only see the half decent tree lined Aburi. The rest including the freedom square is pretty sad. You should try to compete with Nigeria - Naiobi and Kenya is on another level.
Exactly, like you said, you have only seen the Aburi botanical gardens which has better offering than this park you're comparing to Central park.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
It decent by west african standard - pretty crap compared to kenya. You got one ugly region.
Just40:
Exactly, like you said, you have only seen the Aburi botanical gardens which has better offering than this park you're comparing to Central park.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
rvp20182:

grin ; D grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
rvp20182:
It decent by west african standard - pretty crap compared to kenya. You got one ugly region.
The ugliest region I've seen so far is East Africa.
By Western Standard as you like to say, it is one of the most decent butterfly sanctuary in the world.

What has that park in Nairobi got ? grin grin it is just a walk way with carpet grass
It doesn't have anything recreational there unlike the Aburi one where you can go QUAD bike riding and etc

Or the Children park in Accra CMB that has a lot of activities for kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.