Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,212 members, 7,867,521 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1142877 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin grin
Vlain:

Lol poverty and ballerinas are two words that can go together.they should invest that time in getting good food to eat-they love skinny and malnourished- almost a case of turkana here.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
I wish the rest of the continent will focus on their own culture
AskiaHarem:

Tell me about it. I think that's one of the many things West Africans do best compared to the rest of sub Saharan Africa "Culture Preservation". West Africans generally strive to fully modernize there own culture not "westernize" and become a bootleg imitation of Europe or wherever.

Modernization > Westernization

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Meshina(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/RZY7tzcM

kindly participate in this survey on "Perception on Youths Dissatisfaction with Nigeria's Political leadership in 2021". It's for my Data Lead Africa project.
Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2021
NTSA:

Try and get the difference between operational deployment and army Garrisons/bases
Kdf have Garrisons in Garissa ,Wajir & Mandera .(North Eastern) but are not deployed under any operation. Just like they have Garrisons In Laikipia, Nairobi ,Turkana Etc.
The last kdf deployment inside Kenya was operation "Linda Boni" which was infact a multi agency operation.
Deployed or not, kdf is in northeastern Kenya and alshabaab is there having a field day while the kdf soldiers are harassing ordinary citizens of Somali extraction.

Besides, kdf was sent to Westgate and they fvcked up. wink
Stop defending shiit.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Crazy logic. North Eastern is part of kenya and KDF having a barrack there doesnt mean they are deployed. Alshabaab do not have any field day in any part of kenya. Occasional terror attacks - that police deal with.
obaaderemi:
Deployed or not, kdf is in northeastern Kenya and alshabaab is there having a field day while the kdf soldiers are harassing ordinary citizens of Somali extraction.

Besides, kdf was sent to Westgate and they fvcked up. wink
Stop defending shiit.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2021
rvp2018:
Crazy logic. North Eastern is part of kenya and KDF having a barrack there doesnt mean they are deployed. Alshabaab do not have any field day in any part of kenya. Occasional terror attacks - that police deal with.
Alshabaab has territory in Boni forest Lamu.
Alshabab stroll around in Wajir and other northeast Kenya towns, even stopping motorists to ask for identification.
You are a bloody liar.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2021
There is big difference btw Alshabaab coming from Somalia to stage few isolated attacks - and them having territory where they are permanently stationed like Boko Haram.

Of course kenya cannot police the entire 1,000km border with Somalia and shut down all the terrorist - including nearly 1/2 million somali refugees in Kenya.

The police are capable of handling the little the lone Alshabaab cells - Alshabaab are not in Kenya driving rocket launchers, machines guns and even armored vehicles like they do in Somalia or BH does in Nigeria.

These are just two or three terrorist armed with gun and maybe grenades - some IED - operating in cells or hit-run kind of situation that police deals with.

obaaderemi:
Alshabaab has territory in Boni forest Lamu.
Alshabab stroll around in Wajir and other northeast Kenya towns, even stopping motorists to ask for identification.
You are a bloody liar.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2021
Mehn, u guys!!! The other thread got closed and no one thought to mention me on here so I can know you guys relocated to this thread.
I'm begining to think no body loves me here.
Y'all know how much I love contributing to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Yo my Kenyan friends how is konza city going ??

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
PROVERBZ:
Mehn, u guys!!! The other thread got closed and no one thought to mention me on here so I can know you guys relocated to this thread.

Lol

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
PROVERBZ:
Welcome, bro. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
rvp2018:
There is big difference btw Alshabaab coming from Somalia to stage few isolated attacks - and them having territory where they are permanently stationed like Boko Haram.

Of course kenya cannot police the entire 1,000km border with Somalia and shut down all the terrorist - including nearly 1/2 million somali refugees in Kenya.

The police are capable of handling the little the lone Alshabaab cells - Alshabaab are not in Kenya driving rocket launchers, machines guns and even armored vehicles like they do in Somalia or BH does in Nigeria.

These are just two or three terrorist armed with gun and maybe grenades - some IED - operating in cells or hit-run kind of situation that police deals with.

Indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Very different of course. What Alshabaab is doing in Northern Kenya is what being done in say KANO against the christian south or tribal clashes btw farmers (christian) and herders (muslim)...it not Boko Haram - Nigeria - where BH control the regions and run all activities. A christian Nigeria cannot even dare to be North East of Nigeria.

Al-Shabaab launches isolated tribal attacks against non-muslim/non-somalis (easy for them to identify) - they can stop a bus and isolate christians - and kill them or attack a school or quary - kill non-locals - and then run away.

These lone attacks - not an army of Alshabaab coming to take on the police - leave alone KDF. This more akin to what Fulani herders are doing to Igbos - and christian in normal day in middle belt of Nigeria - at a small scale (Nigeria is just a zoo)

So what is normal in Nigeria (Muslim attacking Christian in middle belt) is what you're comparing to Boko Haram.

Compare Nigeria with Somalia. In Somalia - in parts that Alshabaab control - they run things the way Boko Haram run things in North East of Nigeria.

obaaderemi:
Indeed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
These kind of news that are so common in the middle belt of Nigeria - is what you're comparing to Alshabaab terror attacks
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/05/05/muslim-fulani-raiders-attack-christian-church-in-nigeria-killing-one/
Muslim Fulani Raiders Attack Christian Church in Nigeria, Killing One

Armed gunmen raided a Sunday morning service last week at Haske Baptist Church in Nigeria’s Middle Belt, killing one and kidnapping at least four others, the Barnabas Fund reported Tuesday.

The April 25 attack took place in Manini Tasha village, in Kaduna State, where Fulani raiders have carried out ongoing targeted attacks on the Christian populatio
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
North central Nigeria, known as the Middle Belt, is home to the country’s capital city Abuja and six other states – Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger and Kwara.

The region is volatile, and highly susceptible to militia attacks and sectarian crises. There are also frequent clashes between pastoralists and sedentary farmers.

Data presented in my doctoral research show that in the last decade there were 1,412 incidents of conflict reported in the region and 7,399 deaths across the north central states.

https://theconversation.com/violence-is-endemic-in-north-central-nigeria-what-communities-are-doing-to-cope-157349
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Infact this kind of Fulani "herdsmen" is not even call terrorism in Nigeria - IT SO NORMAL - SICK COUNTRY - a ZOO

Nigeria: 140 more Christian children kidnapped
News Date Icon Jul 6th, 2021

Source: Release International

As gunmen kidnap more than 140 Christian schoolchildren in Nigeria, Release International is again urging the international community to call Nigeria to account over its appalling failure to protect its Christian minority in the north.

The gunmen, suspected to be Fulani militants, overcame security guards and forced their way into Bethel Baptist boarding school in Kaduna at 2am on Monday morning. They kidnapped most of 180 students who attend the school. A few managed to escape, according to reports.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
rvp2018:
Infact this kind of Fulani "herdsmen" is not even call terrorism in Nigeria - IT SO NORMAL - SICK COUNTRY - a ZOO

Nigeria: 140 more Christian children kidnapped
News Date Icon Jul 6th, 2021

Source: Release International

As gunmen kidnap more than 140 Christian schoolchildren in Nigeria, Release International is again urging the international community to call Nigeria to account over its appalling failure to protect its Christian minority in the north.

The gunmen, suspected to be Fulani militants, overcame security guards and forced their way into Bethel Baptist boarding school in Kaduna at 2am on Monday morning. They kidnapped most of 180 students who attend the school. A few managed to escape, according to reports.

Photos, Videos, any type of physical evidence.... smiley

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Photos, Videos, any type of physical evidence.... smiley

I don't know if this meme gives you orgasmic shrudders.....anyway run along and continue displaying your ignorance and tomfoolery.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

I don't know if this meme gives you orgasmic shrudders.....anyway run along and continue displaying your ignorance and tomfoolery.

So you have no Photos, Videos, or hard evidence whatsoever? Ok got it. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Nairobi Expressway - Africa 1st elevated highway.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:06am On Jul 18, 2021
Nairobi expressway

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Low cost housing project in Nairobi - 15 flr times 21

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2021
rvp2018:
Nairobi Expressway - Africa 1st elevated highway.
it's not africa's first elevated highway, bruh.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Infinity Industrial Park Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Do you one in Kaduna? Or let say the longest elevated highway in Africa then.
theenchanter:
it's not africa's first elevated highway, bruh.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Enaki city - Mini city in Nairobi's Nyari estate. Africa first residential resort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0U9a62fs68

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2021
British Fund Actis and India leading real estate developer -Shapoorji Pallonji - building 120M dollars - Mi Vid Homes - in Garden City

Completion set for next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9DtoID4CcY

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Poor Samrobo, Edermman is back on River Estate, 34 flours eight buildings, by Chinese property developer Mr. Zeyun Yang - who has already developed and sold more than 2,000 units in Nairobi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Safaricom's Staff - Sacco - SIC has completed many projects - including Crystal village in Athi river with shopping mall; now just beside Tatu City they are building 120 acres estate - Zaaria. Kenya is of course leading in Africa in SACCOs - where employers form companies where they save and borrow their own money to each other creating economies of scale. Kenya in informal sectors also lead in what we call "chama" or group or table banking or merry go round - where those informal sector daily or weekly save money - and it's given to an individual.

Some of things that enable kenya to do a lot with zero minerals or natural resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTr-IsvKhbk

Progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4oVacWZx6A

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
rvp2018:
Very different of course. What Alshabaab is doing in Northern Kenya is what being done in say KANO against the christian south or tribal clashes btw farmers (christian) and herders (muslim)...it not Boko Haram - Nigeria - where BH control the regions and run all activities. A christian Nigeria cannot even dare to be North East of Nigeria.

Al-Shabaab launches isolated tribal attacks against non-muslim/non-somalis (easy for them to identify) - they can stop a bus and isolate christians - and kill them or attack a school or quary - kill non-locals - and then run away.

These lone attacks - not an army of Alshabaab coming to take on the police - leave alone KDF. This more akin to what Fulani herders are doing to Igbos - and christian in normal day in middle belt of Nigeria - at a small scale (Nigeria is just a zoo)

So what is normal in Nigeria (Muslim attacking Christian in middle belt) is what you're comparing to Boko Haram.

Compare Nigeria with Somalia. In Somalia - in parts that Alshabaab control - they run things the way Boko Haram run things in North East of Nigeria.

BH is limited to borno.
Alshabaab which is not even Kenyan can come into Nairobi and kill people. That's fvckup. What happened to your intelligence service if you have one?
In Garissa alone, they Attacked a university and slaughtered 148 students. In westgate they killed 79 and wounded many more. Yet your soldiers went there and started shooting one another and looting the shops.
You should just stop with this bvllshit comparison. Your army is small, poorly trained, poorly armed and undisciplined.

In Africa, you are poorly ranked. Number 10 or something. Leave it at that, Boy. A good army will never be so poorly ranked no matter how small it is. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Comparing Nairobi with any West Africa city is big joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ9wgroZ3rY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (2498) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.