Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1126581 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

I know you're shaking it on behalf of your brother.
Too bad the porridge in your head is the one retaliating with some 'surface popping' feedback grin

Don't shack that that head against, okay grin

Now to his point, why should I go and fight a lion? Does it make any sense? grin

Lol way to go grand master grin grin

Ati grandmaster in that sector grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

Dont waste ur time on this one-he is know to always make the most ret@rded of post here-he is often seen as dumb and stupid by everyone here ,even his fellow countrymen- funny would be u wasting ur time to reply him better than u would with a 5 year old- just talk down at him-he is useless and worthless and he knows this.
thanks jare
I never knew
Maybe I'll wait for the ones with half a brain
This Shma has ⅒ of a normal baby's brain
His grey matter has turned black
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
thanks jare
I never knew

U are always welcome. I will guide along this thread.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

he obviously lives in a shack

He's obsessed with the word "shack"

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
What should it be? grin
"Go and fight a lion"?
You a confirmed bloody Maasai lion fighter
I write without punctuation marks 'cause it slows me down
Check my posts
I argue a lot so I can't waste my punctuation marks on a Maasai undecided

Oh you forgot your spear!
Do you wanna be eaten by a 3 months
old cub? cheesy grin

You said you don't do igbo yet you're busy bombarding me with your igbo language? Are you okay Mr man?

It's so difficult for a normal average Kenyan to fathom what you're saying. Kindly try and write properly, I mean, paragraph your work well, punctuate your work and make sure you arrange them properly.

For the stupidity in the last paragraph, I direct you to escape before I take you serious. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
he obviously lives in a shack

He's obsessed with the word "shack"

Yeah
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

You said you don't do igbo yet you're busy bombarding me with your igbo language? Are you okay Mr man?

It's so difficult for a normal average Kenyan to fathom what you're saying. Kindly try and write properly, I mean, paragraph your work well, punctuate your work and make sure you arrange them properly.

For the stupidity in the last paragraph, I direct you to escape before I take you serious. cool

you don't know your own bloody culture!
You don't know Maasai! grin cheesy

Your grey matter has turned black

I am not Igbo
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

'Shake. ' Keyboard mistake. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
you don't know your own bloody culture!
You don't know Maasai! grin cheesy

Your grey matter has turned black

I am not Igbo

For the umpteenth time. Escape grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

For the umpteenth time. Escape grin
tu padre grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
thanks jare
I never knew

My IQ is light years ahead of yours. dare me.

For your brother Vlain(samorobo) He is stupid and he knows. I've deconstructed his puny brain on several occasions and he's bitter for that. grin

For you, I can tell you with my head high without blinking any eye that you're an obtuse.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

For your brother Vlain(samorobo) He is stupid and he knows. I've deconstructed his puny brain on several occasions and he's bitter for that. grin

For you, I can tell you with my head high without blinking any eye that you're an obtuse.
Maasai lion grass eater
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

[s]Forget it nothing in Mombasa slum
Is world class- I wouldn’t go selecting one or two buildings(hideous btw) just to drive a point. I will rather drop video so u can many buildings until ur are satisfied.

Lol there is nothing like overly painting-Abuja paints it road to world class standard- don’t bother this is not Mombasa that has just 3km road leading to the port and that’s all there is to it-Abuja long nailed anything road.in the city Atleast 85-95% road is paved[/s].
I knew you'll resort to tantrums.

Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
Maasai lion grass eater

Verbosity undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

There is no English like this! Boy undecided
you are that
I coined that specially for you
Maasai lion grass eater shocked grin

There is nothing like "there is no English like this"
Confirmed
Kenya's education is substandard undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Do you have nomadic communities in SA or in the states. Stop displaying your stupidity.

Namibia has. Having normadic communitie is no reason for you having no roads across all spheres of the counyry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Do you have nomadic communities in SA or in the states. Stop displaying your stupidity.

Namibia has normadic communities but has roads across the country

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
you are that
I coined that specially for you
Maasai lion grass eater shocked grin

Confirmed
Kenya's education is substandard undecided

Just grab English Aid and work on your grammar, period! cool

See your verbose. cry

"you are that I coined that specially for you
Maasai lion grass eatershocked grin

Confirmed
Kenya's education is substandard undecided"

Do you have any brain cell?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Namibia has normadic communities but has roads across the country
How many kilometres?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

I know comprehension isn't your strength but even with your limited knowledge you'd understand there's no economic sense in building roads in the middle of nowhere.

If you have great natural beauty roads are needed to see such.

Roads a build across when you have artifacts, places of historical importance, roads are build to link various communities, etc for tourism

Roads open up oportunities in those uchartered areas,
Like you said kenya ha normadic communities roads can lead to easy access inturn boost tourism sector

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

How many kilometres?

Around 50 000km

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Around 50 000km

Paved?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

Shma2020 I can never be bitter about anything in u-and u my friend is not worth making me bitter- u are worthless-it’s just what it is bro.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

I knew you'll resort to tantrums.

Case closed!

I feed u fact- u are pained-pls heal nigga.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

Paved?
Around 10 000 km
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

How many kilometres?

Lol idiot he used the word “across”.

Ati grandmaster in English grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Do you want south Africa roads map again?
Do you want roads map namibia?
Do you wanna see texas and new mexico roads map ?

Can we see the roads leading to the shacks?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shma2020:

Tirries is a Sheng word for terrie.

Terrie is something that you have so don't ask stupid questions.

Lmao!

grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

If you have great natural beauty roads are needed to see such.

Roads a build across when you have artifacts, places of historical importance, roads are build to link various communities, etc for tourism

Roads open up oportunities in those uchartered areas,
Like you said kenya ha normadic communities roads can lead to easy access inturn boost tourism sector

You're talking as if there's not a single kilometre of road in northern Kenya. Arguing with you is just a waste of time.

Take time to learn demographics,I know they don't teach it in your school's.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

You're talking as if there's not a single kilometre of road in northern Kenya. Arguing with you is just a waste of time.

Don't cry, calm down your country did not feature among the best, you should be used to it by now.

the connectivity of a network may be defined as the degree of completeness of the links between nodes
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Be happy you feature as the greatest long distance runners smiley

Does it have anything with your resistance?

You must have given them a round about

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Be happy you feature as the greatest long distance runners smiley

Does it have anything with your resistance?

You must have given them a round about

You've lost it. You can now crawl back to your shack and enjoy your "89" inch screen on empty stomach. Bwahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.