Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1131980 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Were you debating a Kenyan In the first place and who asked you to post our roadmaps?

I will keep posting whenever i feel like it smiley

Not my problem of lose your mind over them wink

If you get jelous, that's not my problem wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

Perversion at its finest- nothing escapes their criticism-even down to dieting.

What if there was no resistance in kenya?

What if the just gave the british a round about, those guys can run

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

Nonsense pedophile is u. U are the one running ur eyes over teen harmless kids.

They trying to turn it on you?

They are pervets, pedophiles they keep exposing themselves day and night

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Keep your nose off our business. There's lots of cool Sans here on NL doing their thing that's why you don't see us bothering with them.

I know it's approval you're seeking but you won't find it here.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
rvp2018:
The governor of the gold coast ruled all 4 territories since 1825 - precisely after the Brits defeated Napoleon. In 1890s post Berlin Conference - they amalgamated all of them to form Ghana.

Before 1820s - Ghana were under different European rulers - British, Dutch, French, Portuguese - all had their share - and all were carting away slaves and gold in shiploads.

Your thinking is too shallow and bogus.

Let me remind you again.
The argument here is about Gold Coast, and we are telling you that Gold Coast refers to the Regions along the coast of the present day Ghana and not the entire country. There were other names for the other 3 territories.

Whether a certain British Governor later ruled over the entire 4 territories or West African Sub-region or not, that isn't the argument here.

What you are refusing to understand here is Gold Coast refers to a particular territory among the 4 territories that make up the country Ghana.

I'm sure this isn't perculiar to Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Keep your nose off our business. There's lots of cool Sans here on NL doing their thing that's why you don't see us bothering with them.

You know you the one seeking approval, relevence from me

Yall been messaging me for weeks, even even i came back was quoting rvp2018, but noo yall wasn't my aproval
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

So because he's your mate you're gonna let him refer to kids as hot. Where are your morals.

If it was my fellow countryman I would have called him out. Rvp just posted pictures which are all over Instagram and Twitter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

You know you the one seeking approval, relevence from me

Yall been messaging me for weeks, even even i came back was quoting rvp2018, but noo yall wasn't my aproval

You can't be talking sh*t and expect the rest of us to stay quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

So because he's your mate you're gonna let him refer to kids as hot. Where are your morals.

If it was my fellow countryman I would have called him out. Rvp just posted pictures which are all over Instagram and Twitter.

What's a grown man doing with school kids pictures?

PERVS do that
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

What's a grown man doing with school kids pictures?

PERVS do that

All the pictures I've posted today weren't in my my gallery in fact I had to download every one of them.

Are you usually this slow?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

You should be kept a very far distance from children if you consider them hot.

Just log off dude we got no room for pedophiles here.

Okay so what’s with attaching my pics below
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Lol
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Lol idiot can only try but we all have eyes to clearly see who the pedophile is here
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Lol don’t tell a nigga what to do. He gon’ do and say whatever he likes whenever he likes. Deal with that .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

Okay so what’s with attaching my pics below

Why are you referring to children as being hot?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

You can't be talking sh*t and expect the rest of us to stay quiet.

Deal with ur insecurity.he will keep mentioning Kenya idiot.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

Deal with ur insecurity.he will keep mentioning SA idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Why are you referring to children as being hot?

And what has that got to with posting my pics- I am trying to understand what u are driving at.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Boring asf
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gold Coast governors had two functions
1) They directly ruled or colonized Gold Coast from 16th Century - if English comprehension wasn't a constrain - you'd remember I already described the gold coast as a sliver off the coast of guinea (that include present-day Accra)
2) They indirectly ruled the rest of the territories.
vankelvin:

Your thinking is too shallow and bogus.

Let me remind you again.
The argument here is about Gold Coast, and we are telling you that Gold Coast refers to the Regions along the coast of the present day Ghana and not the entire country. There were other names for the other 3 territories.

Whether a certain British Governor later ruled over the entire 4 territories or West African Sub-region or not, that isn't the argument here.

What you are refusing to understand here is Gold Coast refers to a particular territory among the 4 territories that make up the country Ghana.

I'm sure this isn't perculiar to Ghana.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

And what has that got to with posting my pics- I am trying to understand what u are driving at.

In no world is it ever ok to call a child hot. I'll keep on posting it until you own up for what you said.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

They are more than pervs
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

In no world is it ever ok to call a child hot. I'll keep on posting it until you own up for what you said.

Lol what an idiot- u must really think I give a 2 cent whether or not u post.
Go on,what stopped u from posting now. Pervert
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

All the pictures I've posted today weren't in my my gallery in fact I had to download every one of them.

Are you usually this slow?

You have them

That's why you know they are on Instagram, Facebook thats where you download them right.

What a perv

Stalking school kids
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

They are more than pervs

Honestly I am beginning to see where this is going. Lol I thought it is only high school girl they stalk- this is the height of perversion lol grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

You have them

That's why you know they are on Instagram, Facebook thats where you download them right.

What a perv

Stalking school kids

Now that you're done deflecting can you explain why those kids are dressed like that driving your brother to call them hot?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vlain:

Honestly I am beginning to see where this is going. Lol I thought it is only high school girl they stalk- this is the height of perversion lol grin grin

Why are you calling school children hot? Stop trying to save face with all these emojis.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Apparently there is another thread on this forum that has been locked.seems you guys have been here for a long time.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Why are you calling school children hot? Stop trying to save face with all these emojis.

Nonsense!!! Funny is you think I am tryna save face- geddifok pervert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.