Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,920 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1137411 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (2495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Just30:
Ghana started serving the Ghanaian public with electricity in 1914....it took Nigeria up to 1951 to do same in Nigeria.

Learn to read
is ghana a republic in 1914?
What created these things for crying out loud.
Was there anything called ghana in 1914?
Who is the Ghanaian public in 1914?
Nigeria knew what is called light 21 years before your IMF colonial zoo

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2023
Just30:
Egypt beats Ghana in a lot of other development indexes, same can't be said of Kenya or India
This proves my point even further. Urbanization of third world countries is useless. Ghana kind of urbanization is slum concentration - nothing to do with development.
As for India and Kenya, they beat Ghana in all indices that measure development. GDP, GDP per capita, GNI, life expectancy, birth and death rates, literacy rate ( India beats Ghana in HDI) , infant mortality rate... Name them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Just30:
India does not come close to Ghana in per Capita and neither do they come close in most index of development.
In 2023, India GDP per capita is 2630 USD, Ghana GDP per capita is 1960 USD.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Just30:
I'm in contact with global audience and they view Ghanaians as the smartest people in the room. Nigerians they don't regard because you guys don't contribute anything sensible, just like your argument here.

Yes Nigeria and Benin only share a transmission line in 2020, as usual you are not smart.
The 60kv line you had, to supply a few villages along the Benin border in 2007 is not considered a transmission line but a sub distribution line.. dumb kid
stupidity of the highest level.
I honestly think you Ghanaians should be banned from procreating because HUMANITY IS IN DANGER OF CONTAMINATION.
Or govts should make a law banning you Ghanaians from marrying people from other countries because, if this is not mental retardation I wonder what is.
Now we're talking different forms of transmissions and not when Nigeria electricity got to BENIN.
To be honest with you, I'm dating a Ghanaian lady but very skeptical about wifing her cos she is no different from you and the rest of the 30million fools harvested as clout chasers and mentally degraded trolls by the Ghanaian govt

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2023
POKUASI2:
I honestly think you Ghanaians should be banned from procreating because HUMANITY IS IN DANGER OF CONTAMINATION.
Or govts should make a law banning you Ghanaians from marrying people from other countries because, if this is not mental retardation I wonder what is.
Now we're talking different forms of transmissions and not when Nigeria electricity got to BENIN.
To be honest with you, I'm dating a Ghanaian lady but very skeptical about wifing her cos she is no different from you and the rest of the 30million fools harvested as clout chasers and mentally degraded trolls by the Ghanaian govt
I think he has been banned already.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Shma2023:

I think he has been banned already.
It's serious brother.
How do you forgive yourself when a man with brain like this marry your sister and produce children this dull?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Just30:
Keep suffering

Ghana is not the one who withheld public servants salaries for months and Ghanaians are not the ones on the streets.

Kenya created this mess by itself and Ghana couldn't have imagine putting itself in the situation your country is currently in.

For months he says!! Misinformation doesn't change facts. Grow some balls little man.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Just30:
😂🤣

Nigeria is the zoo...Ghana is like Heaven to you guys
The Ghana wey no reach Lagos level grin grin Ghana wey no even dey map cheesy abeg shift cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
POKUASI2:
is ghana a republic in 1914? What created these things for crying out loud. Was there anything called ghana in 1914? Who is the Ghanaian public in 1914? Nigeria knew what is called light 21 years before your IMF colonial zoo
Forgive and forget. grin Don't kill flies with a sledgehammer.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Forgive and forget. grin Don't kill flies with a sledgehammer.
oh brother.
Go to YouTube and see.
They want to rewrite history.
Alot of their influencers have blocked me on Twitter because they always want to push that one-sided narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
POKUASI2:
oh brother.
Go to YouTube and see.
Alot of their influencers have blocked me on Twitter because they always want to push that one-sided narrative.
It's better to ignore them at times. You don't know what it means to be in their shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Vaax, this should be the 4th time Talon of Benin Republic is visiting Tinubu since fuel subsidy removal. I don't think he even showed up for Tinubu's inauguration but after the subsidy removal, my guy nor won allow Tinubu rest. Even in Paris he had to visit Tinubu at his residence.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Just30:
This is not even the Aflao border

Yes you are right. That is your farm land.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Pkid1:
Oga sabi sabi. Na everything you know. Even when the truth dey your face you go debunked am. Hoodlum grin

grin grin grin grin

You fit snap your house 🏠 put am here and the over sabi sabi go tell you no be your house.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
gallivant:

Illegal banned political gatherings

Who gave Ruto powers to ban protests? You dont need anyone's permission to picket.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Obiano13:

Who gave Ruto powers to ban protests? You dont need anyone's permission to picket.

You need a permit, it's the law of the land.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

You fit snap your house 🏠 put am here and the over sabi sabi go tell you no be your house.
No mind the hoodlum cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
POKUASI2:
oh brother.
Go to YouTube and see.
Why wont they block you?
No one will allow an Osu caste animal to consistently talk trash on their platform.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
As expected from mumu
Localized generator power supply was done everywhere.
Now tell us when your zoo first generated electricity from a dam/thermal plant that connected cities, towns and villages not localized generator power supply. olodo
POKUASI2:
is ghana a republic in 1914?
What created these things for crying out loud.
Was there anything called ghana in 1914?
Who is the Ghanaian public in 1914?
Nigeria knew what is called light 21 years before your IMF colonial zoo

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
What is this saying

The animal that left his village and has since not gone back thinks he is better than his host country? the irony of life

If really a Ghanaian lady has you as his guy then that lady has mental problem (I doubt it in the first place)
Osu Caste like that
POKUASI2:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
If countries were made to accept 1million citizens from either Ghana or Nigeria to stay in their country for 5 years I doubt any country would choose Nigerian citizens.
I mean WTF! are you thinking?

Upon all the Ashawo and Criminalities you and your people are known for, you still think any country wants your kind to keep procreating? tuerh 😆
POKUASI2:

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
gallivant:

You don't. All you need to do is notify. Which constitution do you read?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
vankelvin:
If countries were made to accept 1million citizens from either Ghana or Nigeria to stay in their country for 5 years I doubt any country would choose Nigerian citizens.
I mean WTF! are you thinking?

Upon all the Ashawo and Criminalities you and your people are known for, you still think any country wants your kind to keep procreating? tuerh 😆
Russians are known for hacking, Mexicans are known for drugs, but Hey they are big boys in the commitee of Nations,
My question is, nobody knows Ghana outside West Africa, even with your acclaimed 'holy country.
Just google biggest movie industry in Africa, Nollywood comes up,
google biggest Music Industry in Africa,
Afrobeat comes up,

Nigerians engage in all sorts of things to survive same with Ghanaians,

NOW NIGERIA IS FAR THE NUMERO 1 COUNTRY IN AFRICA IN RELIGIOUS TOURISM.

WE ARE HIGHEST CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY EXPORTERS IN THE WORLD, NOT EVEN THE US SENDS OUT CLERGY MEN AS NIGERIA DOES,

MOST AFRICANS COME HERE FOR SPIRITUAL EDIFICATION,
Can't say same for Gh the holier than thou dwarf country😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nathz101(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
IGpro1:
Russians are known for hacking, Mexicans are known for drugs, but Hey they are big boys in the commitee of Nations,
My question is, nobody knows Ghana outside West Africa, even with your acclaimed 'holy country.
Afrobeat comes up,

WE ARE HIGHEST CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY EXPORTERS IN THE WORLD, NOT EVEN THE US SENDS OUT CLERGY MEN AS NIGERIA DOES,

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Obiano13:

You don't. All you need to do is notify. Which constitution do you read?
I am still waiting to know how things will be unfolding in the next few days beginning from tomorrow Wednesday.
Clearly,kenya needs prayers.I dont know how Ruto will survive this 'Arab spring' stuff which is aimed at removing him from state house.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
gallivant:

Son, will Ruto survive?

Srilanka srilanka srilanka
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kazikazi:
Son, will Ruto survive?

Srilanka srilanka srilanka
We predicted this. Electing People like Ruto didn't appreciate how difficult ir was for Kenyatta to run that country.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
How can you ask folks to give up 40% of their earnings to the government? It's like wanting them to starve. The protests are going to get bigger and bigger. If there's a presidential election today in Kenya, Ruto will lose. We said it here that electing that man was a mistake. He likes to pass himself off as a smart man by talking all the time. Now this.

You clearly don't understand anything about Kenyan politics. Last week's events is the sole reason why Raila has never and will never be president.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
🤣🤣
Your country is known for criminality only.
Not even Afrobeat can save your country's image so rest
IGpro1:

Afrobeat comes up,

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
IGpro1:
Afrobeat comes up,

Mercy our father grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (2495) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.