Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119212 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
At least make it make sense grin
If a so called PLANNED capital city could look like this within 40years of existence I wonder what it will be like in 70-100 years time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
vankelvin:
At least make it make sense grin
If a so called PLANNED capital city could look like this within 40years of existence I wonder what it will be like in 70-100 years time grin grin

Talk about your shitty Accra grin grin grin For how many years now, your so called Capital is just like a normal towns here in Nigeria grin grin grin There's no Difference between Accra and Sagamu in Ogun state cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
vankelvin:
A so called planned city which is less than 50years has started looking like this. I wonder how the city center will look when it's finally 100years old.

I will choose unplanned cities such as Lagos, Accra, Abidjan, Dakar over this anyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlYS2aQmSQU?si=1SAY4MFtJAHp9nUj

For starters,that area is not our cbd,neither is it posh area. If s a regular place.
Also if you aren’t blind you can see they are working on that road. They digging it’s up for some stuff.
And last every Tom,d1ck and Harry can attest to the fact that ,that place looks better than 95% of ghana(not Accra alone). This is my evidence below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBxW_p8V-yI?si=eteWxDFqM1-JLiCd

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
vankelvin:
The so called planned city grin grin

There is nothing wrong with it. Ghana be village 😂 and it’s very ugly .

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by EKONGKING: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lets hope all African countries progress and make a good name for sake of African people .

After 14 years in Nairaland , its time to say good bye to all .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Must you inform us K grin
You sound like someone who is going to die tomorrow grin grin

Abeg close the door behind you grin grin cheesy
EKONGKING:
Lets hope all African countries progress and make a good name for sake of African people .

After 14 years in Nairaland , its time to say good bye to all .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2023
Nairobi looks beautiful than the future of Abuja though

A planned city shouldn't look like this wink grin especially when it's less than 50years old
samorobo:
Mehn, Nairobi is fvcking ugly and dusty. This looks like a laid back village city with dusty and poorly maintained buildings. Those buildings will look better with a brush of paint. I thought NMS did some urbanization upgrade,pls where the fvck are they? From upper hill to Westland to killimani and worst of all cbd, they all look ugly and run down asf!!! . Everywhere is a freaking market with people trading left,right,center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vio5LVbgj9s?si=GknTpQxUz7NVlELa

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by EKONGKING: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2023
vankelvin:
Must you inform us K grin
You sound like someone who is going to die tomorrow grin grin

Abeg close the door behind you grin grin cheesy

Die Idiot
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2023
EKONGKING:

Die Idiot
Masa off your mic
grin grin grin

Who are you informing of your exit?
Did you inform anyone when you were joining nairaland? So why now?
grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
After you have deleted your Nairaland account make sure to use eraser clean the thoughts of Nairaland from your brain as well

grin werey
[center][/center]

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2023
vankelvin:

A planned city shouldn't look like this wink grin especially when it's less than 50years old
You don't have common shame and sense at all grin grin grin You're the first country to gain independence with all the gold and resources. Yet, your Capital city is far worst than Somalia grin cheesy grin The whole of Ghana as a whole is not even at the level of Port Harcourt let alone Abuja and Nairobi grin cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQ8YWjWGvk?si=tZBg4n0sAcMb3yNs

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:09am On Sep 21, 2023
vankelvin:

You are like a jealous child dying from attention. All this less than 50 years or whatever nonsense you are saying has nothing to do with me. The question is this, is that video of Abuja looking better than the video or Accra and Nairobi? . The answer to that is a RAW unwavering,hardcore YES. Take that to the bank and cash. Ghana is extremely ugly and everyone including yourselves knows this.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:09am On Sep 21, 2023
Pkid1:
You don't have common shame and sense at all grin grin grin You're the first country to gain independence with all the gold and resources. Yet, your Capital city is far worst than Somalia grin cheesy grin The whole of Ghana as a whole is not even at the level of Port Harcourt let alone Abuja and Nairobi grin cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQ8YWjWGvk?si=tZBg4n0sAcMb3yNs

Super ugly

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Im just watching this news on BBC that saids a certain zoo is experiencing blackout ??
oops! has there ever been light in that shithole grin

grin

grin

grin

So when they mention countries that have electricity do they count that shithole as well ? grin grin
Shege news grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
vankelvin:
Im just watching this news on BBC that saids a certain zoo is experiencing blackout ??
oops! has there ever been light in that shithole grin

grin

grin

grin

So when they mention countries that have electricity do they count that shithole as well ? grin grin
Shege news grin
You never see anything cheesy after you don collect beating from Abuja matter, you run enter another excuse. grin you go explain tire because as e be like this now you no get evidence. Hoodlum grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by EKONGKING: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=vankelvin post=125922903

Die on Nigerian matters
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2023
even those who want to live Nairaland are still hanging around. Mad people grin

Another olodo is still talking about Abuja
Heal okay grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2023
vankelvin:
even those who want to live Nairaland are still hanging around. Mad people grin

Another olodo is still talking about Abuja
Heal okay grin
See your dirty Accra, mugu grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
This neighborhood in Abuja, katampe is better than any neighborhood I have seen in Ghana. Also hear in mind that it is not among top 5 neighborhood sef…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QRZT_NqjFM?si=i_vq4NxPE2MHw495
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pkid1:
Useless mumugayrian we can post thousand ugly pics of Abuja here

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Appisko:

Post it if them born you well. Let's see who will finally be embarrassed. Hopeless gaynian. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
If Makola market is dirty then I must say the entire Lagos is a refuse dump
Pkid1:

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Appisko:

That guy is a slowpoke just like samboro, popzanto and pokuase grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
vankelvin:
If Makola market is dirty then I must say the entire Lagos is a refuse dump
Old pictures no go save you grin grin and besides you're comparing your shitty Capital with a state in Nigeria grin and that Lagos is far better than your shitty Accra grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
What has changed in that slums ?
Out of Shame you call the pictures old
You go explain taya but no evidence

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
vankelvin:
What has changed in that slums ?
Out of Shame you call the pictures old
You go explain taya but no evidence
Na you go explain tire because you no get evidence. You don dey explain since, yet no evidence. cheesy grin You go continue to dey collect until you get sense cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2023
vankelvin:
A so called planned city which is less than 50years has started looking like this. I wonder how the city center will look when it's finally 100years old.

I will choose unplanned cities such as Lagos, Accra, Abidjan, Dakar over this anyday

I wasted 30mins of my precious time to see what was wrong in that video but couldn't see any,just one of the typical Ghanaian pull them down syndrome. Trying hard to look for company in your misery and underdevelopment. Sorry to dissapoint you just scored an own goal. Try harder omo ale buruku.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
popizaino:

I wasted 30mins of my precious time to see what was wrong in that video but couldn't see any,just one of the typical Ghanaian pull them down syndrome. Trying hard to look for company in your misery and underdevelopment. Sorry to dissapoint you just scored an own goal. Try harder omo ale buruku.
I have watched that video before. And I didn't see anything bad in that video. The idiot is just jealous that it will take that shitty Accra for 100 years to catch up with Abuja grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
samorobo:

You are like a jealous child dying from attention. All this less than 50 years or whatever nonsense you are saying has nothing to do with me. The question is this, is that video of Abuja looking better than the video or Accra and Nairobi? . The answer to that is a RAW unwavering,hardcore YES. Take that to the bank and cash. Ghana is extremely ugly and everyone including yourselves knows this.

You said it best. They are obsessed with us that's why they will do anything to seek our attention.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pkid1:
I have watched that video before. And I didn't see anything bad in that video. The idiot is just jealous that it will take that shitty Accra for 100 years to catch up with Abuja grin grin grin

The irony of his post is that those places would have been pass off as Airport Hills,East legon and cantonment of their country.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pkid1:
Old pictures no go save you grin grin and besides you're comparing your shitty Capital with a state in Nigeria grin and that Lagos is far better than your shitty Accra grin grin
Please is Lagos a city I am totally confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
You are already a waste so what time have you wasted. If this is how a planned city looks then better stop planning your city cos this one looks like shit
popizaino:

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
popizaino:

The irony of his post is that those places would have been pass off as Airport Hills,East legon and cantonment of their country.
And that's the only two developed places in Ghana oo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.