Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119600 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
vankelvin:
You are already a waste so what time have you wasted. If this is how a planned city looks then better stop planning your city cos this one looks like shit

Omo ale just shut up. You are boring.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
vankelvin:

That guy is a slowpoke just like samboro, popzanto and pokuase grin cheesy

Mor0nic banku sewer rat,you will soon cry as you usually do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
vankelvin:
You are already a waste so what time have you wasted. If this is how a planned city looks then better stop planning your city cos this one looks like shit

You are grasping at straw. I understand , misery loves company but your zoo will remain at the bottom alone . This was a failed attempt,but pls try again, you might be relevant then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Abuja city center (Drive from Ghana Street Abuja).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaX_Ea_xsJY?si=zqsYNfgvmtGaPJIE

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
popizaino:

The irony of his post is that those places would have been pass off as Airport Hills,East legon and cantonment of their country.

It’s looks better than that dirty,ugly Oxford street thet call the Manhattan of africa.😂😂 very sets of humans being

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 12:04am On Sep 24, 2023
GeneralDae:
PortHarcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbHSQiKcBUM?si=mgcb2oCk87yfNHd4
Accra Should catch up to Port Harcourt in the next 50 years grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
samorobo:

It’s looks better than that dirty,ugly Oxford street thet call the Manhattan of africa.😂😂 very sets of humans being

😀😀😀😀😀
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2023
WUSE ZONE 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0loDb9meQ0?si=1BBTImH9hTTUnCZy

Not even their oxford street or airport road can be clean or planned or even as developed like zone 6. Let alone the whole wuse. grin See how clean and develop a market is. Unlike this congested rubbish bellow.👇👇 cheesy cheesy Vankeshit you will learn new thing today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Luzebox(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Again? ..every ghanaian ...raise ur hands and close your eyes...17 times... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Luzebox:
Again? ..every ghanaian ...raise ur hands and close your eyes...17 times... grin grin grin grin
What is wrong with Ghana? Even with such tiny population they're always having money issues.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
What is wrong with Ghana? Even with such tiny population they're always having money issues.
Ghana, Sierraleone, Guinea, etc. When you look at their currencies, you are talking Hundreds of thousands to the dollar or one million to a dollar. Thank God Ghana redenominated in 2007 removing four zeros.

You can tell that even the Francophone countries in West Africa would likely have had same problem but for the CFA Francs managed by France and this is why their inflation has always been manageable compared to the likes of Nigeria and Ghana.

We West Africans need self introspection and we need to tell ourselves the truth. Something is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Rvsp2018 is starting to look like a prophet with the mess Nigeria 🇳🇬 is currently in.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
popizaino:
Rvsp2018 is starting to look like a prophet with the mess Nigeria 🇳🇬 is currently in.
Nigeria is now a fvcked up country.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
popizaino:
You've not been following, popizaino. The same rvp who said removing full fuel subsidy was the right thing. When I said it here that subsidy was necessary people like generadae and the same rvp said full removal was necessary. I even gave the example of Iran where almost everything is subsidized. I don't really support full subsidy but yanking it off completely like rvp and the rest were saying got us here.

Look at Kenya too. We told rvp ruto was a failure who was only there to play the imf script, he said we didn't know what we were saying. Look at Kenya after Ruto won.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
GeneralDae:

Ghana, Sierraleone, Guinea, etc. When you look at their currencies, you are talking Hundreds of thousands to the dollar or one million to a dollar. Thank God Ghana redenominated in 2007 removing four zeros.

You can tell that even the Francophone countries in West Africa would likely have had same problem but for the CFA Francs managed by France and this is why their inflation has always been manageable compared to the likes of Nigeria and Ghana.

We West Africans need self introspection and we need to tell ourselves the truth. Something is wrong.
Just like naira , even your Green passport is currently in free fall now.

Ghana just don't redonominate her currency then. the economy was the reason then , we were growing at 14 percent , the highest in the whole world by then , so it is unreasonable to be working with a paper bag ( the civil servant wages has increased , so is the domestic gross product of the country. Therefore the old cedis was just at odd against the current successful Ghana,hence the redonomination. It just doesn't come suddenly because of bragging but practical economics reality.

As at now , you can see Nigeria also need haircut on her debt like Ghana , she need to first cut her domestic debt first . That is more profound .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
vaxx:

Ghana just don't redonominate her currency then. the economy was the reason then , we were growing at 14 percent , the highest in the whole world by then , so it is unreasonable to be working with a paper bag ( the civil servant wages has increased , so is the domestic gross product of the country. Therefore the old cedis was just at odd against the current successful Ghana,hence the redonomination. It just doesn't come suddenly because of bragging but practical economics reality.

As at now , you can see Nigeria also need haircut on her debt like Ghana , she need to first cut her domestic debt first . That is more profound .

You should be on the street protesting with the rest of Ghanaians,not making senile noise here.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tema or Kumasi will get here in 2050.

Port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUq4HQVJJu4?si=5hBnEVadOK8zYmq_
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
samorobo:

You should be on the street protesting with the rest of Ghanaians,not making senile noise here.
man it is not about trying to compete one and another. In all reality, Ghana is a better business ground than Nigeria now . The fall of naira is now a reality. Even with short term and Long term benefit, Nigeria is now more risky to invest than Ghana . Your naira is so badly damaged. I sent 260 cedis to nigeria last week ( it was 20 thousand naira at black market ( this week is around 23 k naira ) same 260 cedis . So imagine I am a business man. Do you know I will run at lost investing in Nigeria earning naira? I will prefer to hold CFA than earn naira .

At least for the past two months or so cedis has been in pace with the dollar rise. And let me also lie to you , them no dey take light off here grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
vaxx:

If what you say is true then the currency should hardly have been on such a free fall since it was redenominated. It was falling year on year from 2008 to 2010. If the economy was growing and you had to remove 4 zeros only for that reason, the currency shouldn't be losing 11-15 times it's value in just less than two decades.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
vaxx:
man it is not about trying to compete one and another. In all reality, Ghana is a better business ground than Nigeria now . The fall of naira is now a reality. Even with short term and Long term benefit, Nigeria is now more risky to invest than Ghana . Your naira is so badly damaged. I sent 260 cedis to nigeria last week ( it was 20 thousand naira at black market ( this week is around 23 k naira ) same 260 cedis . So imagine I am a business man. Do you know I will run at lost investing in Nigeria earning naira? I will prefer to hold CFA than earn naira .

At least for the past two months or so cedis has been in pace with the dollar rise. And let me also lie to you , them no dey take light off here grin

You go explain taya no evidence. Summarize this ,no stress me to read your epistle

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You've not been following, popizaino. The same rvp who said removing full fuel subsidy was the right thing. When I said it here that subsidy was necessary people like generadae and the same rvp said full removal was necessary. I even gave the example of Iran where almost everything is subsidized. I don't really support full subsidy but yanking it off completely like rvp and the rest were saying got us here.

Look at Kenya too. We told rvp ruto was a failure who was only there to play the imf script, he said we didn't know what we were saying. Look at Kenya after Ruto won.

Try to focus on Nigeria.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
GeneralDae:

If what you say is true then the currency should hardly have been on such a free fall since it was redenominated. It was falling year on year from 2008 to 2010. If the economy was growing and you had to remove 4 zeros only for that reason, the currency shouldn't be losing 11-15 times it's value in just less than two decades.
Ghana for see an economic growth of around 14 percent growth in 2011. That was the largest through out the world . You don't need to believe me , research it . imf nickname Ghana as a golden child

Research bro

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Abuja Central business district

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Beautiful Port Harcourt City

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
vaxx:
Ghana for see an economic growth of around 14 percent growth in 2011. That was the largest through out the world . You don't need to believe me , research it . Them imf nickname Ghana as a golden child

Research bro
What was the economic growth in 2007/2008 when the redesign was done?

Many African countries grew at that rate from 2000-2019. So it's nothing out of this world for the times. Take Nigeria for instance. In 2002 only, Nigeria grew 15%. From 2000-2014 Nigeria grew at an average of 7%.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
brother it's no joke.
That country is fvcked for life and there seem no light at the end of the tunnel for them.
Prices of goods and services keep rising by minutes.
Toilet paper is more valuable than their over valued cedis that can't buy nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: Baller254 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.