Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1111889 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ahh for Afcon that is in Ivory Coast where the weather is similar to Ghana? Why do the camping in South Africa where the weather is cold and it's snowing 🌨 oo, chaley who on earth took this clueless decision 🤔?
Ahhh Ghana. Money go bad again

Source...
GFA TV Ghana Football Association Kurt E S Okraku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
vaxx:
Ahh for Afcon that is in Ivory Coast where the weather is similar to Ghana? Why do the camping in South Africa where the weather is cold and it's snowing 🌨 oo, chaley who on earth took this clueless decision 🤔?
Ahhh Ghana. Money go bad again

Source...
GFA TV Ghana Football Association Kurt E S Okraku
Both Ghana and Nigeria may likely not get to quarter finals. I don't know why they are wasting their time. Ghana especially may go home again in the first round.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
GeneralDae:

Both Ghana and Nigeria may likely not get to quarter finals. I don't know why they are wasting their time. Ghana especially may go home again in the first round.
At least we have started poorly . Camping in South Africa for a match that is holding in nearby west africa is a complete misused of tax payer money.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
When I listen to good music , I concur.

This nasboi ( comedian) even sound better than many known Nigeria musician . I just dey fell the Track on repeated mood on my head .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqlzV_FlbZ4?si=DB5GQgDU1EB18L-8

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
vaxx:
When I listen to good music , I concur.

This nasboi ( comedian) even sound better than many known Nigeria musician . I just dey fell the Track on repeated mood on my head .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqlzV_FlbZ4?si=DB5GQgDU1EB18L-8
Nasboi's original passion was music but he found himself in comedy. He said so himself, so it's not like he just tried music for the first time.

By the way, why does it seem like Afua is not trending outside Ghana as she should?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ethiopia becomes latest African country to default.

Ethiopia defaulted due to failure to pay a 33 million dollars Eurobond coupon.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please which type of dream are you posting pictures about

Time for 2023 suffering and smiling shoes to begin right now no mercy

Hey man you're really doing us a big injustice by not doing Ghana. I really need a good laugh before this year ends. Make sure you pass by Jamestown. I'm sure we might get a glimpse of our local hawker smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Hey man you're really doing us a big injustice by not doing Ghana. I really need a good laugh before this year ends. Make sure you pass by Jamestown. I'm sure we might get a glimpse of our local hawker smiley

I have videos of Ghana and they are very very nice unfortunately narland with not allow me to post the beautiful videos of Ghana. When I visited Ghana about 6 months ago one week 24 hours electricity air conditioned. It was similar to Paradise on Earth

One of the saddest things when you take Nigerian naira to Ghana you can only use it for toilet paper

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
There is just too much of it Justice and dad human rights on nareland.

Ghanaians Kenyans and South Africans are enjoying their Christmas with electricity Turkey and cow meat. Some people are on the cue for petrol this Christmas Day. Please where is the human rights on nairaland.

People in Nigeria have been praying in churches for a miracle to solve their problem bunch of olodo

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
People could only run their generator for 30 minutes because of lack of petrol and too much price. Heartland of Lagos Island

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
We wish you a Merry suffering and happy new year

In Ghana Kenya and South Africa do you have world class roads like in Nigeria

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
The land is green and is green forever

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
GeneralDae:
Ethiopia becomes latest African country to default.

Ethiopia defaulted due to failure to pay a 33 million dollars Eurobond coupon.

How do you default on a 30 million loan? I'm foreseeing another 4 5 generations of Ethiopians plunged deep into poverty. Edited and my ethio peeps. You're properly fvcked.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

How do you default on a 30 million loan? I'm foreseeing another 4 5 generations of Ethiopians plunged deep into poverty. Edited and my ethio peeps. You're properly fvcked.
Yeah.

"December 25, 2023, marks a pivotal moment in Ethiopia’s economic history—not for Christmas celebrations, but as the anticipated day of default on its foreign debt. The Ethiopian government’s struggle to meet its financial obligations came to the forefront on December 11 when it officially informed Eurobond holders of its inability to pay the $33 million interest on its $1 billion bond issued in 2014. Despite the ongoing debt restructuring discussions with creditors since 2020, a resolution remains elusive because of differences between China and Western countries on restructuring and the reluctance of private lenders to participate in restructuring.

With the Ethiopian government already missing the interest payment deadline on December 11, it now faces a two-week grace period to make the payment by December 25. The likelihood of defaulting on the $33 million interest payment on that day is high. This imminent default is not just a concern for Ethiopia; it has consequences that will resonate throughout Africa and other developing countries".

Now they would go for the debt restructuring. Only Ghana has successfully done that in Africa in recent times although China may still cause some problems for Ghana in receiving the second 600 million dollars.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have videos of Ghana and they are very very nice unfortunately narland with not allow me to post the beautiful videos of Ghana. When I visited Ghana about 6 months ago one week 24 hours electricity air conditioned. It was similar to Paradise on Earth

One of the saddest things when you take Nigerian naira to Ghana you can only use it for toilet paper

We're planning a trip next year to Accra to launch a new shoe line so expect me to come with more juicier photos of that fantastic "paradise".
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
GeneralDae:

Yeah.

"December 25, 2023, marks a pivotal moment in Ethiopia’s economic history—not for Christmas celebrations, but as the anticipated day of default on its foreign debt. The Ethiopian government’s struggle to meet its financial obligations came to the forefront on December 11 when it officially informed Eurobond holders of its inability to pay the $33 million interest on its $1 billion bond issued in 2014. Despite the ongoing debt restructuring discussions with creditors since 2020, a resolution remains elusive because of differences between China and Western countries on restructuring and the reluctance of private lenders to participate in restructuring.

With the Ethiopian government already missing the interest payment deadline on December 11, it now faces a two-week grace period to make the payment by December 25. The likelihood of defaulting on the $33 million interest payment on that day is high. This imminent default is not just a concern for Ethiopia; it has consequences that will resonate throughout Africa and other developing countries".

Now they would go for the debt restructuring. Only Ghana has successfully done that in Africa in recent times although China may still cause some problems for Ghana in receiving the second 600 million dollars.

How long do you reckon it'll take for a country like Ghana and Zambia to recover compared to ours that has rolled out all this austerity measures to pay back all the debt.

Ps My bad. I didn't realize the 30 million was interest payment.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
GeneralDae:

Yeah.

Ethiopia is a extremely beautiful country I have traveled with Ethiopian airline connecting flight through a disababa many times. Addis Ababa is very beautiful extremely beautiful. The weather is chilled and it is high altitude which makes it very cool. Unfortunately although I have been to Addis Ababa seven times I have not spent more than 24 hours in the city I just passed through and spend the night before my connecting flight. I will not forget the wonderful hotels actress and Marius hotels which I stayed in..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

We're planning a trip next year to Accra to launch a new shoe line so expect me to come with more juicier photos of that fantastic "paradise".

If you are visiting Accra otema let me know I will come and join you dear I will catch a special flight from Brazil to Ghana to meet you up and I will show you all the hot hot places where you can hang out and enjoy yourself I know some beautiful places in Ghana and tema as long as you have cash for room it is no problem. I can always find a hotel for your budget in Ghana it does not matter. Also we can visit the rainforest and where there are crocodiles which people play with. It will be a wonderful experience you can also enjoy the beach which is extremely clean also you can try out fishing in the canoons.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If you are visiting Accra otema let me know I will come and join you dear I will catch a special flight from Brazil to Ghana to meet you up and I will show you all the hot hot places where you can hang out and enjoy yourself I know some beautiful places in Ghana and tema as long as you have cash for room it is no problem. I can always find a hotel for your budget in Ghana it does not matter. Also we can visit the rainforest and where there are crocodiles which people play with. It will be a wonderful experience you can also enjoy the beach which is extremely clean also you can try out fishing in the canoons.

You permanently relocated from Nigeria to Brazil?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

How long do you reckon it'll take for a country like Ghana and Zambia to recover compared to ours that has rolled out all this austerity measures to pay back all the debt.

Yeah interest payment of course.

Debt restructuring and IMF policies at least in the short term have worked for Ghana. The problem is: What happens after the IMF umbrella program in say the next four years?

Zambia's problems are bigger because of huge Chinese debt. Ghana's IMF second tranche loan of 600 million dollars may also be slowed down due to failure in restructuring of the 1.9 Billion dollars Ghanaian debt to China.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

You permanently relocated from Nigeria to Brazil?

More than 6 years ago

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
GeneralDae:

Nasboi's original passion was music but he found himself in comedy. He said so himself, so it's not like he just tried music for the first time.

By the way, why does it seem like Afua is not trending outside Ghana as she should?
nasboi will go far I bet you . He knows his onions well enough.

Ghanaian buisness men are not really ready to invest into music. Most of the music on hit here are mostly self financed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
vaxx:
nasboi will go far I bet you . He knows his onions well enough.

Ghanaian buisness men are not really ready to invest into music. Most of the music on hit here are mostly self financed.
Because there is usually little return of profit or investment.

The investors are not sure if the new Arts would succeed and how to recoup their investments except in the case of exceptionally rich firms or Billionares who can take the risk.

A long time ago in Nigeria, Glo and Billionare Adenuga for example did a lot for Nigerian entertainment while at its nascent stage then with very little profit, but today there are relatively more players in the sector especially development finance Banks like the Bank of Industry (BOI) and others.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Ghana has already recovered a great much , so you're already behind

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
GeneralDae:

Yeah interest payment of course.

Debt restructuring and IMF policies at least in the short term have worked for Ghana. The problem is: What happens after the IMF umbrella program in say the next four years?

Zambia's problems are bigger because of huge Chinese debt. Ghana's IMF second tranche loan of 600 million dollars may also be slowed down due to failure in restructuring of the 1.9 Billion dollars Ghanaian debt to China.
Actually, china is not the reason why. My govt is

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Jamestown is better planned and has better roads than where 70% of Kenyans in Nairobi live.

The fact that Jamestown was built as far back as 1500s for it to be better planned and with good layout should make you cry

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

More than 6 years ago

When did you get your sex change? Since you went from Male to Female then back to male. I heard Brazil has some of the best sex modification surgeons in the world is that why you moved there? What about your ethnicity change since you went from Igbo Nigerian to Zimbabwean to Kenyan to Ghanaian then landing on Yoruba Nigerian? grin

Do you have identity issues?

I believe it’s called Depersonalization-derealization disorder.

You still refuse to see a therapist I see all these years later wasting away on Nairaland.

Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2023
Just40:
Jamestown is better planned and has better roads than where 70% of Kenyans in Nairobi live.

The fact that Jamestown was built as far back as 1500s for it to be better planned and with good layout should make you cry

I knew I touched a nerve there. From the looks of it Jamestown will be on top of my visit list.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

I knew I touched a nerve there. From the looks of it Jamestown will be on top of my visit list.
you touched no nerve kiddo....just stating facts and your feelings is already hurt.

Now Jamestown is a fishermen net mending station? 🤣😂

Jamestown will be waiting for you, you'll meet an organized community that is well demarcated with plenty of tarred roads. 😂🤣
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2023
Just40:
you touched no nerve kiddo....just stating facts and your feelings is already hurt.

Now Jamestown is a fishermen net mending station? 🤣😂

Jamestown will be waiting for you, you'll meet an organized community that is well demarcated with plenty of tarred roads. 😂🤣

Just don't shy away from the camera lens when you see me on the streets. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.