Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119422 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 4:33am On Feb 19
rvp2018:
Looking for company in misery corner mad man. Kenya shillings is the least manipulated currency in Africa n after we dealt with debt..it's just gained ground from 160 to 140 in 3 days..this week it's goes to 120.

wiped out 6 months of losses in a few days

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:18am On Feb 19
Baller254:

wiped out 6 months of losses in a few days
This week it could shaved out full year of depreciation
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:58am On Feb 19
Shma2022:

English please, I can't read Twi. I see You are now pleading to be unhooked. Before I unchain you from the torture chamber, please repeat these words after me: THANK YOU SHMA FOR YOUR FREE TUTION.

Let's go. 1, 2 3...
Are you daft , don't you see how I tutored you .

Who is bleeding now ? I already told you , the moment you try explained the grammer you keep embodied , you will be exposed.

Analphabetic fool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 7:59am On Feb 19
rvp2018:
This week it could shaved out full year of depreciation

not really, central banks dislike sudden rapid changes
the Kenyan central bank has stated that it will intervene and stabilize the deflation

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:00am On Feb 19
IGpro1:
lol..alright bro,
Lol..Democracy that has left your peaceful country bankrupt and underdeveloped grin
Stop playing bro, are you telling me about the English which you have a very poor command of?

This is a bad grammer, , pidgin will be better bro.

The democratic process has made Ghana one of of the most peaceful and developed Country as west africa is concern
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:07am On Feb 19
rvp2018:
Looking for company in misery corner mad man. Kenya shillings is the least manipulated currency in Africa n after we dealt with debt..it's just gained ground from 160 to 140 in 3 days..this week it's goes to 120.
Thanks to the new eurobond kenya expensively subscribed to.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:32am On Feb 19
THE VENUES FOR THE 13TH ALL AFRICAN GAMES📌

1. Borteyman Sports Complex - Badminton, Handball, Weightlifting, Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Fencing and Tennis, plus Combat Sports like Karate do, Judo, Taekwondo, MMA and Wrestling. The new Aquatic Center will be for Swimming and Triathlon.

2. University of Ghana, Legon - Games Village serving as the main Games Center for accreditation, transport and other administrative issues as well as venue for Armwrestling, Athleics (Track / Field), Squash and Rugby.

3. University of Ghana Stadium - Football, Athletics, Triathlon.

4. Accra Sports Stadium - Male Football

5. Cape Coast Stadium - Female Football

6. Laboma Beach - Beach Soccer, Beach Volley

7. Bukom Boxing Arena - Boxing

8. Theodocia Okoh Hockey Stadium - Hockey

9. Alisa Hotel - Chess

10. Ablekuma Olebu - Cycling

11. Achimota Oval – Cricket

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 9:14am On Feb 19
We are able to refinance our Eurobond because unlike Ghana we didn't default but dug into our pockets n repaid debts
vaxx:
Thanks to the new eurobond kenya expensively subscribed to.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 9:20am On Feb 19
vaxx:
For a country that rely heavily on importation of goods... Life in Nigeria will be hell now .

1 USD🇺🇸 ⇛ ₦1,619.994 🇳🇬
1 GBP 🇬🇧 ⇛ ₦2,060.421 🇳🇬
1 EUR 🇪🇺 ⇛ ₦1,764.239 🇳🇬
1 CAD 🇨🇦 ⇛ ₦1,182.948 🇳🇬

I hope you did not post this so we can express happiness over our neighbour/friend downfall. Nigeria and Nigerians please take this from me- a Ghanaian, you will surely bounce back even harder and more successful. Your progress and development will mean a lot for west Africa and Africa as a whole. Ghanaians are rooting massively for you. It shall be well with all of us. Soar higher.....Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:08am On Feb 19
It is not about banter but reality? Prayer has never work anywhere , strategic planning has proven to be better than praying and hoping.

Nigeria will bounce back if only all the necessary plans are taking and not just mere wishful thinking
ChaosMagus:

I hope you did not post this so we can express happiness over our neighbour/friend downfall. Nigeria and Nigerians please take this from me- a Ghanaian, you will surely bounce back even harder and more successful. Your progress and development will mean a lot for west Africa and Africa as a whole. Ghanaians are rooting massively for you. It shall be well with all of us. Soar higher.....Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:14am On Feb 19
rvp2018:
We are able to refinance our Eurobond because unlike Ghana we didn't default but dug into our pockets n repaid debts
You almost defaulted. The new eurobond save you . Now , you are now at ease to refinance your debt and also have enough temporary time to pay back . You are paying back at a much larger interest in the next five to six years time . And if you failed , the international capital loans and bond will be blocked for you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:16am On Feb 19
RAILWAY DEVELOPMENT IN GHANA 🇬🇭 : Sections of the Tema to Mpakadan Railway line project.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:28am On Feb 19
QuietMynd:

Dude jst shut up.
Your own region that have turn to gaza, y'all always blind to that but will have erection on other region matter
Look at this Ezi. South East is very peaceful you mugu. In South East I can walk freely and sleep with my two eyes close. Can you say the same in North and south west where they kidnapped people anyhow and kill people anyhow. Oga shut up.

Another protest in Ibadan. Una go protest tire, mugu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:32am On Feb 19
ProblemChild1:
Look at this Ezi. South East is very peaceful you mugu. In South East I can walk freely and sleep with my two eyes close. Can you say the same in North and south west where they kidnapped people anyhow and kill people anyhow. Oga shut up.
Yeah you are right. South East is very peaceful now than it was a few years ago. I think the new South Eastern state Governors are more active than their predecessors. They act, they don't just lament waiting on Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:38am On Feb 19
GeneralDae:

Yeah you are right. South East is very peaceful now than it was a few years ago. I think the new South Eastern state Governors are more active than their predecessors. They act, they don't just lament waiting on Federal Government.
Exactly
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:44am On Feb 19
Yes, of course, we were at brink of a default n yes our credit rating is still not good.
vaxx:
You almost defaulted. The new eurobond save you . Now , you are now at ease to refinance your debt and also have enough temporary time to pay back . You are paying back at a much a larger interest in the next five to six years time . And if you failed , the international capital loans and bond will be blocked for you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 12:04pm On Feb 19
rvp2018:
Yes, of course, we were at brink of a default n yes our credit rating is still not good.
in a nutshell, you aren't better than Ghana nor Nigeria, you only utilized a zippy solution that is available for nearly every country that is deprived of a concrete way forward.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by predictor1: 1:48pm On Feb 19
rvp2018:
Did Ghana default?
I can see the KSH has appreciated sharply. What's behind it apart from the eurobond issuance? It can't just be that.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:06pm On Feb 19
predictor1:
Did Ghana default?
I can see the KSH has appreciated sharply. What's behind it apart from the eurobond issuance? It can't just be that.
Yes Ghana defaulted, And this is simply because of bad debt management, no sugar coating . Because we are earning more and yet will still defaulted, that is crazy . Eurobond was behind the sudden appreciation of shillings, A 3 billion dollars was added to their economy from international capital market , that is enough to cushion up their economy for a little time . They are also lazy like Ghana too because that is a too quick solution with bigger risk.

Ghana is under imf, we are paying back our loans with almost zero interest rate , I think that is more profund .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:24pm On Feb 19
A Nation with 30, million peoplehas about 8 airport. The biggest opposition party is promising a new airport in upper west region.

🇬🇭 Ghana 8 Airports ✈💨

●Three (3) International Airports:

1. Kotoka International Airport ( Greater Accra Region)

2. Kumasi International Airport (Ashanti Region)

3. Tamale International Airport (Northern Region)

●Five (5) Domestic Airports:

4. Sunyani Airport (Bono Region)

5. Ho Airport (Volta Region)

6. Takoradi Airport (Western Region)

7. Obuasi Airport (Ashanti Region)

8. Wa Airport (Northern Region)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:26pm On Feb 19
Number of infrastructure and capital projects in Africa since 2021, by leading countries

1. 🇳🇬 Nigeria - 55 projects
2. 🇬🇭 Ghana - 47 projects
3. 🇪🇬 Egypt - 42 projects
4. 🇿🇦 South Africa - 37 projects
5. 🇪🇹 Ethiopia - 30 projects

Source: Statista

Population and land size also matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:29pm On Feb 19
Ho( capital of volta region of Ghana

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:38pm On Feb 19
As a lover of cars myself .

Super car on the Street of Accra .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0fxvqmD6KU?si=TB57uTA-TqUc1MhL
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:49pm On Feb 19
E be Tema City dis

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 6:27pm On Feb 19
ProblemChild1:

Another protest in Ibadan. Una go protest tire, mugu grin grin
Na that lie go wound u, una director jst released a propaganda which una people dey masturbate on.
Showing some lone death wish civilian exchanging gun shot with army guys in armoured vehicle.
That's where ur attention should be instead of wailing all over the cyber space due to the election loss trauma.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 7:46pm On Feb 19
QuietMynd:

Na that lie go wound u, una director jst released a propaganda which una people dey masturbate on.
Showing some lone death wish civilian exchanging gun shot with army guys in armoured vehicle.
That's where ur attention should be instead of wailing all over the cyber space due to the election loss trauma.
Oga you just dey make useless noise grin cheesy shame no dey that una mumu face. Nigeria is now the laughingstock in the world because una grin grin na una dey rule the country and na una dey suffer pass grin grin just check which region dey protest for this country because of hardship, na South West and North dey protest grin grin abi you don ever hear say South East dey protest for the hardship wey dey this country grin cheesy Because of una greediness una don make the whole Africa dey call Nigeria generator republic cheesy cheesy South East is very peaceful. Far more peaceful than South West and North. The statistics is there for you to see grin grin as for 2023 till date South East is the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

https://punchng.com/675-killed-168-abducted-in-may-report/?fbclid=IwAR0Jug98J3-m7j5gNoi4n71Rxj-N83rxB4Yng8UlzZnPaZqdfB0Fd7dUIBg

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 11:07pm On Feb 19
ProblemChild1:
Oga you just dey make useless noise grin cheesy shame no dey that una mumu face. Nigeria is now the laughingstock in the world because una grin grin na una dey rule the country and na una dey suffer pass grin grin just check which region dey protest for this country because of hardship, na South West and North dey protest grin grin abi you don ever hear say South East dey protest for the hardship wey dey this country grin cheesy Because of una greediness una don make the whole Africa dey call Nigeria generator republic cheesy cheesy South East is very peaceful. Far more peaceful than South West and North. The statistics is there for you to see grin grin as for 2023 till date South East is the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

https://punchng.com/675-killed-168-abducted-in-may-report/?fbclid=IwAR0Jug98J3-m7j5gNoi4n71Rxj-N83rxB4Yng8UlzZnPaZqdfB0Fd7dUIBg

See this muntula, yall parent getting flogged every Monday, anyone who dare disobey the sit at home might even pay with his life.
U dey here dey show me map.
Don't go and demand good governance from ur leaders in ur region b4 been nosey into others people affair.
Gbeborun
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:38pm On Feb 19
QuietMynd:

See this muntula, yall parent getting flogged every Monday, anyone who dare disobey the sit at home might even pay with his life.
U dey here dey show me map.
Don't go and demand good governance from ur leaders in ur region b4 been nosey into others people affair.
Gbeborun
Stale grin cheesy nobody is getting flog in South East, Nobody. Come to South East and see. You're here opening your useless mouth waaa like mudu grin grin I believe you haven't eaten this Night. Your people are busy dying of hunger and shouting Ebin Pawa cheesy you're here talking trash. Ebin Pawa Ezi grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 12:25am On Feb 20
ProblemChild1:
Stale grin cheesy nobody is getting flog in South East, Nobody. Come to South East and see. You're here opening your useless mouth waaa like mudu grin grin I believe you haven't eaten this Night. Your people are busy dying of hunger and shouting Ebin Pawa cheesy you're here talking trash. Ebin Pawa Ezi grin cheesy grin
Quit lying dude.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:26am On Feb 20
QuietMynd:

Quit lying dude.
Sharrraap grin cheesy Ebin mpiawa Azu, Ezi bida grin Una go get sense by force. Utobo cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 7:22pm On Feb 20
ProblemChild1:
Sharrraap grin cheesy Ebin mpiawa Azu, Ezi bida grin Una go get sense by force. Utobo cheesy
Go sleep muntula
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:23pm On Feb 20
Osu ACCRA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.