Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119534 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:07pm On Feb 20
QuietMynd:

Go sleep muntula
Go find food chop Ezi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:16pm On Feb 21
NB0

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:27pm On Feb 21

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:30pm On Feb 21

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:47pm On Feb 21

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 3:00pm On Feb 21
ProblemChild1:
Stale grin cheesy nobody is getting flog in South East, Nobody. Come to South East and see. You're here opening your useless mouth waaa like mudu grin grin I believe you haven't eaten this Night. Your people are busy dying of hunger and shouting Ebin Pawa cheesy you're here talking trash. Ebin Pawa Ezi grin cheesy grin

What were you expecting this administration to do?

Keep borrowing money for subsidy?
Keep defending the naira with billions of dollars?
Keep paying workers with loans?

That's an artificial life. This is the time for Nigerians to think out of the box and develop themselves.

By the time we finish paying our depts from the money saved from subsidy and defending naira, the economy will begin to pick up but for now, it's expedient to go through this.

However, there are things we need to put in place to augment our development.

1. Large scale farming
2. Massive infrastructural development of our institutions and healthcare systems. The reason the demands for dollar, pound etc were very high.
3. Rejuvenating our electric grind for stable electric supply.
4. Passing labour law to protect workers from job. Especially introduce per hour standard basic salary for different qualifications. It must be enforced.
5. Investment in local industries like shoes made in Aba, Kano etc,
6. Imposing massive tariff on foreign and luxury goods. Especially ones produced that can be produced in Nigeria.
7. Investing in local textile and banning or imposing high tariff on foreign textile.
8. Changing and improving security. State police and community police must be created.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:41am On Feb 22
This.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mdntiri(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23
Just30:
I've lived in Sekondi-Takoradi for more years than you and Toilet is not something you'll miss.

I was in Jamestown for Kenkey fest and other event and have done several research on living conditions there.

Now again you want to lie. Even the poorest person has tv in his home and it is not something you can even miss because you'll see the tv poll and likewise a fridge and this is the major reason why people are living beyond the lifeline limit to which they don't get subsidy.

Don't use your poverty to make general sweeping statements.

I have a home in Tema and a home in Sakumono just opposite the maritime university. I have a family house (flat) in Takoradi Tanokrom with 40 rooms for each family member and another in Apowa. I have a home in Kasoa, another in East Legon and I'm trying to acquire two more from my friend who was has a family property in Labone and another in Roman Ridge
For people like you and vaxx, one needs to literally hold you by your ears, take you round INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCES of stuff being said to DRUM HOME TRUTHS to you. You're like Akuffo Addo. W'abon so n'onnim. When I gather incontrovertible evidence, I'd respond properly to you people
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:05pm On Feb 23
Bahamas rectify visa waiver for Ghanian ordinary passport horder.

I learnt it is a beautiful country

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23
mdntiri:

For people like you and vaxx, one needs to literally hold you by your ears, take you round INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCES of stuff being said to DRUM HOME TRUTHS to you. You're like Akuffo Addo. W'abon so n'onnim. When I gather incontrovertible evidence, I'd respond properly to you people

It wouldn't change anything. They have their mind made up.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23
Just30:
I'm trying to acquire two more from my friend who was has a family property in Labone and another in Roman Ridge

How did i miss this?

Can we talk about this property cus am also interested.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AkoniMoipei: 5:15pm On Feb 23
Popular Kenyan athletics fan Jordan Guenther ran 2:00.35 in the streets of Chicago in honour of the late Kelvin Kiptum

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:25pm On Feb 23
The New Bank of Ghana Headquarters is gradually taking shape.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:27pm On Feb 23
Now, the University of Ghana Sports Stadium is ready for the upcoming 13th African Games 2023.

Ghana 🇬🇭 welcomes Africa to the All African Games.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 12:33pm On Feb 24
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 3:12pm On Feb 24
vaxx:

Render is completely different with what's coming up, why so?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:49pm On Feb 24

I don't get why people still post that render.

That was the render initially (30floors) but the city authorities refused them approval so they reduced the height to 25 floors and now 23f with 3 other towers so that render is not the right one
Wuoche:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:08pm On Feb 24
mdntiri:

just don't be a a brat, things I say here are backed by evidence.

I don't say them to later go and look for evidence, gyae gyimi no

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:09pm On Feb 24
popizaino:

How did i miss this?

Can we talk about this property cus am also interested.
A million cedis from an ace broadcaster

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24
Just30:

A million cedis from an ace broadcaster

You mean 10billion old cedis?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:20pm On Feb 24
popizaino:

You mean 10billion old cedis?
I mean a million Ghana cedis
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:33pm On Feb 24

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24
Just30:
I mean a million Ghana cedis

OK

What is the details of the house 🏠. If you don't mind sharing or you tag me on a dead thread.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:24pm On Feb 24
Wuoche:

You aren't an architect, you will not be the best judge.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:11pm On Feb 24
Cantoment city project is really taking shape.

When they launched the project about 7-8 years ago I thought it was just one of the political gimmicks not knowing they were serious about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_w6N-eJxoM?si=cHzKxIK1d6eJ3Pbc

Just30:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3NkdfC6TC0?si=h3SutAhTlqFdB3A6

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:46pm On Feb 24
popizaino:

OK

What is the details of the house 🏠. If you don't mind sharing or you tag me on a dead thread.
it's an old house, boys quarters that anyone might be interested in pulling down.

The interest is the less than half acre of land behind Bosporus
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:47pm On Feb 24
vankelvin:
Cantoment city project is really taking shape.

When they launched the project about 7-8 years ago I thought it was just one of the political gimmicks not knowing they were serious about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_w6N-eJxoM?si=cHzKxIK1d6eJ3Pbc

it had nothing to do with politics because it is solely a private sector initiative by those brothers
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:18am On Feb 25
It is a private project but Government officials of the then government were at the launch

Just30:
it had nothing to do with politics because it is solely a private sector initiative by those brothers

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:06am On Feb 25
vaxx:
I see you're so fascinated by tall buildings. It's like you're craving so much to have at least one skyliner
Sorry boy, that building has Topped up. Don't expect anything further than that 18floors and her twin 7floors. Wait for 2030 Inshallah, when your Economy might be possibly revived from the quagmire of debt and poor micro-finance.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:12am On Feb 25
vaxx:
You aren't an architect, you will not be the best judge.
Come on! I thought that was obvious. The render is taller and wider with a slant facade.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:13am On Feb 25
Shma2022:

I see you're so fascinated by tall buildings. It's like you're craving so much to have at least one skyliner
Sorry boy, that
building has Topped up. Don't expect anything further than that 18floors and her twin 7floors. Wait for 2030 Inshallah, when your Economy might be possibly revived from the quagmire of debt and poor micro-finance.
What a childish way of writing, the composition , the pile up of trashed in form of thinking , All in one sentence . Whenever you write , give it to someone above your pay grade before posting . Here is an open space ,no one cares if you are less matured . Or still an idiot

Analphabetic nincompoop , stick to your grammar challenge ,let's deal with that .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:16am On Feb 25
Shma2022:

Come on! I thought that was obvious. The render is taller and wider with a slant facade.
The wisdom is above your pay grade kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.