Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1094395 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:13pm On Apr 05
AkoniMoipei:

How many medals have you at the olympics?

They are as versatile as India but with less medals.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:27pm On Apr 05
Ballers Paradise...

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:32pm On Apr 05

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:03pm On Apr 05

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 3:17pm On Apr 05
Victoria island, Lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:38pm On Apr 05
3rd Mainland Bridge

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:30am On Apr 06
Osummanu Fish Farm and Resorts in Ossomala, Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:21pm On Apr 06
The Ashantehene royal maybach..

The royal chief of the whole Ashanti kingdom and it's environs ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z63Yp0JZ4iE?si=wlaJfJz2yNCTVDDr

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by predictor1: 10:22pm On Apr 06
Kenyans, Ghanaians, how much do you pay per kWh of electricity?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:53pm On Apr 07
vankelvin:
How is this News worthy?
They want to reduce the energy supply to our neighboring countries and some people are happy? How will this solve the problem

hmm...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 12:21am On Apr 08
New Tatu City kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 12:22am On Apr 08

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 6:08pm On Apr 08
[quote author=ProblemChild1 post=129283147]Victoria island, Lagos[/quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RByacxwCTY?si=w3d_1hLHCVxQMzEh
Here's the Ghana they're hyping up and down failing woefully to deal with basic sanitation issues.
Imagine a country with 5.9 million household and 3.4 million out the 5.9 have no toilet

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:48pm On Apr 09
NBO

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:50pm On Apr 09
Ballers Paradise..

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:54am On Apr 10
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=129335173][/quote] when will you ever be recent?

5.9 million household is as far back as 2008.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:58am On Apr 10
I have never seen a currency appreciate this way before. From 1915 to 1098 in 2 months with no signs of slowing down yet. Incredible.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NairobiWalker(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11
Just30:
the naira is only finding it natural value

If Kenya does same thing today, their kshs will be doing like 500 kshs to a dollar

Didn't Ghana drop 3 zeros from the Cedi in 2007?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:15pm On Apr 11
NairobiWalker:

Yes they did (about 4 zeros) and in my opinion it’s still one of the best decisions the Ghanaian Government have ever made. I think Sierra Leone did same thing recently if I’m not mistaken.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by predictor1: 5:23pm On Apr 11
GeneralDae:
I have never seen a currency appreciate this way before. From 1915 to 1098 in 2 months with no signs of slowing down yet. Incredible.
By the end of the 3rd quarter it should be below #1000. What they need to tackle now is food inflation.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:42pm On Apr 11
predictor1:
By the end of the 3rd quarter it should be below #1000. What they need to tackle now is food inflation.
I always knew food inflation had little to do with dollar then. We produce most of our food. Food insecurity issue was more or less by bandits and climate change. The effects of the October 2022 flooding and naira redesign Q1 2023 as well as increase in price of diesel and pms.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:09pm On Apr 11
GeneralDae:

Yes they did (about 4 zeros) and in my opinion it’s still one of the best decisions the Ghanaian Government have ever made. I think Sierra Leone did same thing recently if I’m not mistaken.
We do not just redominate, the currency and the economy was at the best of her performance then and cedis was very undervalued . Saro case might be a little difference .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:23am On Apr 12
vaxx:
We do not just redominate, the currency and the economy was at the best of her performance then and cedis was very undervalued . Saro case might be a little difference .
lol..... Everyone knew u redenominated the cedis. Economy was dollarised, cedis was useless and a certain number of zeroes were removed from ur currency.

I was still in high school when this was done and I know, but I wonder why vaxx would say otherwise.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 6:23am On Apr 12
lol grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:03am On Apr 12
NairobiWalker:

yes....to make accounting easier as the economy was about to expand massively.
We had no business having our currency denominated in the thousands especially considering the fact that the currency was previously denominated in the tens before being changed to that by a political decision.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 10:44am On Apr 12
Just30:
We had no business having our currency denominated in the thousands especially considering the fact that the currency was previously denominated in the tens before being changed to that by a political decision.
Economic decision.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:22am On Apr 12
Nice one here

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:15pm On Apr 12
Just30:

Why was it so massively denominated to begin with? Was it a political decision?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:50pm On Apr 12
gallivant:

hyperinflation . And hyperinflation became a thing of the past . As at 80s, the inflation was around 121 percent , And the cedis inflation rate had shrinked to about 12 to 10 percent around 2007. So the redomination becomes necessary to reduce the size of paper bag money to instill confidence on the cedis.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 5:21pm On Apr 12
AskiaHarem:
lol grin
Lol. Funny enough, I dreamt about this last night. That the rapture happened, and everywhere started shaking. It's scary man, but I pray it shouldn't happen in my time oo.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kkins25(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12
gallivant:

The main reason for the redenomination was for easier transactions. Alone, it didn't rise the value of the Ghanaian currency, instead, the economic and monetary policies put in place were the driving forces behinds Ghana strong GHc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.